FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor voyeur fun .

Outdoor voyeur fun .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been lucky enough to have had pre arranged meets with a number of ladies who have wanted to meet up in discreet private and not so private locations to indulge in some voyeur fun,.

Discreet flashing and showing off what's hidden beneath there skirts or summer dresses !!.

One lady recently messaged me to ask if I would park up in a quiet car park that I'd previously met her at some time ago .I parked up at the time and place she said she waited .

About 15 mins later she pulled up right next to me , no other cars anywhere near .

She got me that she wanted me to watch her hitch up her dress in the car , slip off her white lacy knickers and eat h as she parted her thighs to use her fingers pleasuring herself , rubbing over her swollen CLIT and fingering her glistening wet hole until she CUM ..

obviously I watched intensely through her open car window !.

My solid erection throbbing in my pants .

Once she cum she handed me her discarded panties , straightened herself up and drove away ..

Have any other ladies done or have fantasized about doing the same ?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very horny, something I'd be very interested in too !

I've been lucky enough to have arranged such fun about 7 or 8 times .

From simply arranging for a lady to flash her panties for me to see .to one exceptionally naughty mature lady who wanted me to " catch her " squatting and peeing at the side of her car in a deserted pic nic area ..

That turned out very naughty !!.

By *etsplaynow696969Man  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I used to meet with a couple regularly, she would sit and play with herself while her husband sat and watched and I stood outside the car wanking, she would always cum really hard but wouldn’t leave until she had watched me shooting my spunk for her.

Sounds similar .

The lady I met with the white lacy knickers likes to hand them to me after shewas had cum then watched as I wrapped them around my hard cock and urged me on to pump my shaft and flood her her knicker gusset in my cum ..

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

Great stuff...we love it!

Yes I would happily partake in this whether male or female or couple. Message me if interested

I thoroughly enjoy watching, always respectful of limits or involvement but it is without fail a very horny experience

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I thoroughly enjoy watching, always respectful of limits or involvement but it is without fail a very horny experience"

Are there any ladies reading this post who are contemplating voyeur fun for the first time ..on any level ??.

I bet there is

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Wow this sounds fun.

I would love to do this, with all limits respected.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

We’ve put in a few shows down the woods. Mr loves lifting my skirt flashing my panties. Tits out and bj while watched. Shocked a few when we snowballed. Then walk away. Nice seeing a few strangers wanking watching us.

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If any ladies guys or couples in or around Belfast I'd love to hear from you

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I’d be up for this any ladies interested pm me x

By *attb179Man  over a year ago

London

Would love to watch a lady pleasure herself, then cum in her sodden panties.

Any ladies reading, pm me

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Grantham area anyone, would tick something off on my bucket list

By *ete1233333Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

my wife loves for strangers to see her body in public places. We are v careful close to home but on vacations she has been able to excite alot of boys and men over the last few years. I love it!

I'm not surprised she has excited a few guys by the look of her profile pic .!!Mmmm.

Very nice indeed !!.

By *arris100Man  over a year ago

Durham

Any woman are couples in the Durham area up for a chat about this get in touch love to watch

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Met an older couple off here a couple of times that loved doing just this, she’d flash her stocking tops and pussy in a pub as I sat next to them and watched, the second time we were in the beer garden so could get away with more ! She teased me for nearly an hour, I was rock hard and she could tell ! How I managed to stop myself whipping my cock out there and then and cumming for her I’ll never now ! Sadly they are no longer on here although I do keep looking. I keep my eyes open for other females/couples that enjoy it but it’s been a while now since I got lucky

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Love to watch a lady or a couple

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Love to watch a couple or guy wanking or playing nr Walsall area. I used to watch a couple in Roade layby Northamptonshire. She would suck him off while I stood by the car and wanked

"I've been lucky enough to have arranged such fun about 7 or 8 times .

From simply arranging for a lady to flash her panties for me to see .to one exceptionally naughty mature lady who wanted me to " catch her " squatting and peeing at the side of her car in a deserted pic nic area ..

That turned out very naughty !!."

I'm gob smacked there are ladies on here willing to experiment in this filthy fashion !

Horny, kinky, sexy sods!

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

With an EX we used to invite guys to a watch and wank meet outdoors. We would do our thing while he obviously was allowed to watch and wank. She'd be sucking my cock and looking at him. If she liked him enough she'd let them feel her tits, or a cheeky hand job. All very horny. The best was with a guy who was invite to feel her her tits who stated he was gonna cum so she grabbed his cock and he came in her mouth. He very nearly fainted. I came in her at the same time. Good fun.

"With an EX we used to invite guys to a watch and wank meet outdoors. We would do our thing while he obviously was allowed to watch and wank. She'd be sucking my cock and looking at him. If she liked him enough she'd let them feel her tits, or a cheeky hand job. All very horny. The best was with a guy who was invite to feel her her tits who stated he was gonna cum so she grabbed his cock and he came in her mouth. He very nearly fainted. I came in her at the same time. Good fun. "
mmmmmm lucky bugger !

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"With an EX we used to invite guys to a watch and wank meet outdoors. We would do our thing while he obviously was allowed to watch and wank. She'd be sucking my cock and looking at him. If she liked him enough she'd let them feel her tits, or a cheeky hand job. All very horny. The best was with a guy who was invite to feel her her tits who stated he was gonna cum so she grabbed his cock and he came in her mouth. He very nearly fainted. I came in her at the same time. Good fun. mmmmmm lucky bugger !"

A lot of guys got shy or couldn't get hard. She was very attractive and dressed to please but sometimes it flopped,, literally. But sometimes it was awesome.

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I'm in Wrexham and love to be watched wanking myself off xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *atch2334Man  over a year ago

Bish

Very very hot would love to do this

For many years, even now, my wife & I will have a drive out somewhere quiet.

She will play with herself as I watch and wank.

We've had times where men have watched her play and looked on while we suck and fuck.

We have let some of them get close, touch and even more.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh to be this lucky xx

Have watched a guy wank in my knickers. Xxx

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

This has me so hard and horny. Would love to watch or be watched outdoors. Any couples or ladies in south London would love to get In touch. Thank you x

By *ighands4Man  over a year ago

Whitby

We’re you wearing them at the time?

By *ighands4Man  over a year ago

Whitby

"Have watched a guy wank in my knickers. Xxx"

We’re you wearing them as you watched?

Would love to find a couple or singles male or female to watch and wank over

By *riendly genuine fun guyMan  over a year ago

hartlepool

Any girls in northeast fancy doing that ide love to watch

I’m a voyuer so would love willing females and couples to local to meet to get in contact

By *weetncurvyWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Nothing better than outdoor fucking in the summer

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We are voyeurs. I flash Logan and if anyone else is watching all the better. We also love watching couples have sex while they watch us.

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I once went to a private place by the water with a guy from here we parked up next to another car I had a skirt on no panties I had my feet up on the dash skirt pulled up and legs spread the guy I was with started streaking my very wet pussy I was watching the guy in the next car watch us he got out his car and started walking round his car smoking a cigi I put my window down n just kept watching him he finished his cigi n came over n asked if he could watch I says ye he got his cock out n started wanking it turned me on even more I told him to open the door n feel how wet my pussy was he did as I says he took over playing with my dripping wet pussy as the other guy started on my tits sucking my hard nipples I was groaning i was so so excited the guy started realy fingering me fast n hard until I squirted all over his hand then the guy I was with started fingering me making my quiver after a minute or so I squirted all over his hand arm and seat I got my breath n took a cock each in my hand and Wanked them both til they both shot there hot load over my tits it felt so bad but also sooo good

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm a great voyeur, a little surprised to hear ladies going out on their own for this - but fairplay to them. Mostly it's going to be couples who are looking for people to watch them.

If anyone in the SW London/NW Surrey area is looking message me! YOU MAKE the rules, I will stick to them. Social meet first?

» Add a new message to this topic