FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I think this ones better I’m going to write more

I think this ones better I’m going to write more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

I walked into the club and the smell of alcohol hit me, here I was in THE club, with hundreds of other guys and gals all looking for one thing. FUN! All I knew is that I was here alone naked, a guy came up next to me and handed me a drink and told me his name. We chatted for a bit then he introduced me to his girlfriend and his girlfriend was drop dead gorgeous, (think of the sexiest woman you know) ten out of ten body boobs ten out of ten, pussy smooth and tasty looking. And god dam that ass was to die for. As she spoke I felt my nipples get hard, she noticed and started to suck on them just nibbling on them first then gently biting them I was getting wetter and my heart was racing, then she takes my hand and Guides me through the crowd of people into a back room it was huge it had all types of toys and Machines to use.

She told me to put a blindfold on, not gonna lie but I was nervous at first but I decided that I trusted her, she then guided me towards the bench and told me to lie back I did as I was told, I heard her next to me breathing softly, she then starts kissing my body starting with my hard nipples all the way down to my navel, she stops, I start wondering why but then I feel I vibration it feels good tingly almost,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tms1xCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Sounds a hell of a party!

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman  over a year ago

no

"

I walked into the club and the smell of alcohol hit me, here I was in THE club, with hundreds of other guys and gals all looking for one thing. FUN! All I knew is that I was here alone naked, a guy came up next to me and handed me a drink and told me his name. We chatted for a bit then he introduced me to his girlfriend and his girlfriend was drop dead gorgeous, (think of the sexiest woman you know) ten out of ten body boobs ten out of ten, pussy smooth and tasty looking. And god dam that ass was to die for. As she spoke I felt my nipples get hard, she noticed and started to suck on them just nibbling on them first then gently biting them I was getting wetter and my heart was racing, then she takes my hand and Guides me through the crowd of people into a back room it was huge it had all types of toys and Machines to use.

She told me to put a blindfold on, not gonna lie but I was nervous at first but I decided that I trusted her, she then guided me towards the bench and told me to lie back I did as I was told, I heard her next to me breathing softly, she then starts kissing my body starting with my hard nipples all the way down to my navel, she stops, I start wondering why but then I feel I vibration it feels good tingly almost, "

As I feel the vibration on my pussy I start to moan she tells me she loves hearing her girls moan, It makes her wet. As the vibration is going I feel some thing on my face it feels and tastes amazing she tells me to eat up, I lick oh I lick and I feel her juices in my mouth and on my tongue, she asks am I enjoying my meal I say yes mistress, I feel like I’m going to cum but I have to hold back.

» Add a new message to this topic