FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > GH and public toilets

GH and public toilets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ick_pic15 OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Anybody had unexpected fun in public toilets that was really hot?

Or had a big dick through a gloryhole?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Plenty when they were around. Hardly anything to be found now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many years ago several rest area toilets were a almost safe place for some sexy fun. Travelling with my job I soon built up knowledge of these.

Book into a hotel near these toilets, shower, shave dress in my basque, stockings, skimpy panties, short skirt under a tracksuit, drive. Get into cubicle, remove tracksuit, sit on the loo and wait.

Usually not long before adjacent cubicle occupied, my eyes clued to glory hole going dark, mmm

Knowing they could see me sat, flashing my stocking legs, then standing in front of the hole, raising up the hem of my skirt, exposing my stocking tops, bare smooth thighs between my stocking tops, skimpy panties, turning bending over, would follow any instructions. Wanked, sucked many a lovely tasty hard cock, on old occasions joined, panties pulled down, fucked, mmm, those days now gone

It's a crying shame there mostly all gone now (even if just desperate for a piss your buggered)

Loved the loos local to me and on journeys when you get to spend many a long hour in new territory sucking cock after cock all morning and afternoon mmmmmm

Loved them xx

kinda unexpected id say

met guy on here for lil outdoor fun but once met at car place was busy so drove round to public toilets across from a tesco lol so we say fuck it both horny we get out car head din toilet same time thankfully no one else in we get right in cubical and he unzips i get down open wide n he pops cock in my mouth i suck and he swells up so fast ;P pre cum all over my mouth thne we hear a guy come in to go piss as i start sucking faster n faster on him both of us trying not to make any noise and i feel his hips n legs start to buck i suck n keep mouth over his tip and boom he starts to cum wave after wave filling my mouth once he stops i swallow get up fix me cock poking out my jeans and leave walking past the guy pissing right in car and off lol

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

"Many years ago several rest area toilets were a almost safe place for some sexy fun. Travelling with my job I soon built up knowledge of these.

Book into a hotel near these toilets, shower, shave dress in my basque, stockings, skimpy panties, short skirt under a tracksuit, drive. Get into cubicle, remove tracksuit, sit on the loo and wait.

Usually not long before adjacent cubicle occupied, my eyes clued to glory hole going dark, mmm

Knowing they could see me sat, flashing my stocking legs, then standing in front of the hole, raising up the hem of my skirt, exposing my stocking tops, bare smooth thighs between my stocking tops, skimpy panties, turning bending over, would follow any instructions. Wanked, sucked many a lovely tasty hard cock, on old occasions joined, panties pulled down, fucked, mmm, those days now gone"

Fuck that’s hot !!

» Add a new message to this topic