FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My 1st Gloryhole Delight

My 1st Gloryhole Delight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGandBunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

My 1st Gloryhole Delight

My first visit to a swingers club was one of mixed emotions. I was excited, scared, anxious and horny all at the same time. MrG had been to a club before but this was my first. It was a couples only night so I though I'd be safe, a nice easy slide into this world of sexual enlightenment.

We arrived and were asked if we wanted 'the tour'. We didn't, MrG had been here before, we got changed. Me into a sexy little maids outfit, MrG into some tight boxers and a towel, probably to clear up the mess I was about to make.

MrG led me around the club, explaining what and where each room was and what things people get up to in each. We came to a dark room. MrG soon explained it was a gloryhole and how it worked. It intrigued me. The thought of kneeling in front of a hole sucking someone's cock to completion was exciting, but was it right?? I'd love to do it to MrG, but did I want another woman doing it to him? Or did I want to do it to another strangers cock?? I wouldn't either way, it was me and him, he was mine..

We turned to walk out and a girl came round the corner followed by a man, a couple, I said excuse me and watched them move into the room, I paused and watched, not knowing if I should leave with MrG or stay and watch. MrG came back in and asked what was up. I told him about the couple and he asked me if I'd like to watch, I did.

As we both peered through the hole in the wall next to the couple I could see her kneeling on the ground deepthroating her husband. I watched her dribble down her chin as he thrust unrestrained into her throat. After a few minutes his balls tightened and he came, she swallowed every drop, gasping and moaning as she did. I could feel the wetness building in my panties, my nipples getting hard.. I was extremely turned on. I turned to get up and there was a cock in my face, it was MrGs, immediately I started to suck. He was nearly hard, but started to grow harder as I sucked.

He pulled it out and away from me after only a few seconds, "look" he's said and I turned back to peer through the hole. The woman was still on her knees sucking, it took a few minutes to realise her husband was standing next to her. It wasn't his cock. She was sucking someone else. I was now very very wet and almost trembling with desire.

I watched her suck the man's cock, he came, it disappeared and another one appeared. She did the same, her husband holding her head still as the man fucked her mouth through the hole. It was the filthiest thing I'd ever seen. I'd only been in a club for 20 minutes and my whole world had changed.

"Stay here, I'll go on the other side" MrG said. And he left, a few moments later a cock appeared through the hole in my booth. I froze. What was I supposed to do, i didn't want to suck a strangers cock, hand came through, "it's me". It was MrG, I immediately put it in my mouth, only stopping every few seconds to peer back through the hole at the other woman, sucking a different bigger cock now. It made me ravenous for MrGs. I was hungry for juicy cock.

I continued to suck, look next door, suck, look next door, not knowing which I was enjoying more. MrG pulled his cock out of my mouth, it was back within seconds, harder than ever. I sucked it more eagerly than ever, getting it to the back of my throat gagging, producing throats juice and using it to make his cock slippy, sucking it more and more, fucking his cock with my hand and mouth. I looked at the woman through the hole, she was swallowing another load, it must have been her 5th or 6th, her husband holding her head, wanking himself next to her. It was so wrong, but so exciting, I focused back on MrGs cock, sucked and sucked, he was going to come very soon. I didn't normally like cum in my mouth but the sight of the woman sucking so many cocks and the feel of MrGs cock in my mouth made me want to drink every drop, MrGs cock stiffened and throbbed, my mouth was filled with warm, salty goodness. I swallowed, it kept coming, I've never felt MrG cum so hard, I continued to suck and swallowing everything. The cock disappeared.

I took in a deep breath, I wanted to fuck and fuck hard. I opened the door to greet MrG as he came round the corner. As soon as the door opened MrG was looking into my eyes. "That was amazing, I've never seen you cum so hard, you got here quick, we need a room now" I gasped to him. He looked puzzled. "What? I didn't cum, I've been here for a few minutes, I thought you were still watching that couple???", "errr yeh" I said "I thought you'd moved to her hole and she'd sucked you?", "no, I came straight round here and knocked, did you not hear?, I wouldn't let someone else suck me, we agreed that".

I grabbed MrGs hand and led him out of the room, I could taste the cum in my mouth, it wasn't his. I'd fucked up. "Lets go to a room, now, I need you inside me" I said. I had just sucked another mans cock, he'd cum in my mouth, I'd swallowed a huge load of his cum and it wasn't MrGs. I was terrified, panicked, but more turned on than I'd ever been before. Should I tell him?? I couldn't, but I loved every minute, it was so bad, so naughty, so wrong..

I couldn't kiss MrG until I'd had a drink, but I needed to fuck, we found a room and we did, hard and viciously, I needed to be fucked, but I also needed to be punished... I'd been a very very bad girl, but I so wanted to do it again...

Bunny ?? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please , that’s so hot

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What an experience!

I'd love to hear more.

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

Nice story that