FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First FFFM pt1

My First FFFM pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGandBunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

My First FFFM pt1

I'd only been involved in the world of multiple partners for a few weeks, but never did I expect to have an experience like this.. not in my wildest dreams.

My loving partner MrG and I had been chatting to a girl for a few weeks and the conversations had been a little naughty between the three of us, but I always held back a little. She was a petite younger girl, sexy, slim with long brown hair and a very dirty mind. I never knew just how far to push it on the chat group, how much to let go, how much to give up of myself, my hopes, my desires. MrG was very sexy and adventurous, but I didn't really know how far I wanted to go. I knew I wanted to have sensual sex with a pretty girl while my partner watched but did I want him to join in? Touch her, be touched by her? Make her cum? I didn't know how I'd feel, but it did turn me on going through the various scenarios in my head. Either way I wanted to be in that situation.

Finally after weeks of chat the night came and we agreed to meet up, the three of us at a local club. The anticipation was killing me, I was nervous, but excited, scared, but extremely horny. We'd been to clubs before but the thought of an FFM was very intriguing.

As we walked in my eyes met Lucy, the girl we had planned to meet. She was as her photos, similar build to me with very kissable lips and wearing a very short and see through dress showing off her silky legs and curvy bum. As we greeted and got drinks Lucy introduced her friend Holy. An older lady with long blond hair and amazing boobs, they both looked perfect. A second girl, not expected, but Lucy was nervous and brought some moral support. Well if a playmate can be moral...

We all got drinks and wandered the club, stopping to watch a few naughty activities and flirt about what we had seen and done in the few short weeks since we entered this enticing world. It wasn't long until we all wanted to get a room and see and taste a little more of each other. We did, but what happened next will be in my mind for the rest of my life.

As soon as we entered the room and locked the door, my MrG took control, something he does not normally do. He sat in the corner and the three of us sat on the bed and started to kiss, touch and watch each other. I glanced over my shoulder as Lucy kissed my neck and caught MrG's gaze, he watched us like a hawk, slowly stroking his cock in his trousers..

I focused on Holy and Lucy, kissing them passionately as we removed each other's dresses exposing three pairs of glorious boobs and three very smooth and pink pussies.

As soon as the last piece of clothing was removed, MrG stood up, for a second I thought he was going to leave. We'd talked about what would happen and how he could watch but not touch or get involved with the other girls. I thought for a moment he had changed his mind and couldn't watch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Following

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago