FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First FFFM pt2

My First FFFM pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rGandBunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

My First FFFM pt2

But he didn't leave.... he walked forwards looked me in the eye and grabbed my arm. He pulled me back to where he was sitting and forced me down. "What...what did I do?", I whimpered, not sure what was going on. "Sit there and shut up" he said, with a voice of authority I'd never heard from him before. I didn't know if I was scared or extremely aroused. Either way, before I knew it I was blindfolded and my wrists were tied behind my back. I was left alone, with a soft kiss on my lips "I love you" from MrG as he moved away.

I could here him moving around the room, I couldn't see a thing, but I heard Lucy and Holy take in deep breaths, I could only assume he was touching them. "tell her what I'm doing to you" I heard him whisper..

"He's stroking our boobs, circling my nipples, now he's touching Holy's pussy", "his finger is inside me, he's licking my nipples, I'm stroking his hard cock".... everything was described to me.. I could feel the frustration building in me, I could feel the juices starting to flow between my legs. I wanted to see, to stop him, to help him, to watch him, to join in. I didn't know what I wanted but I was getting wetter. .

I could now smell the sex in the air.. I heard a mumble, "tell her", "he's put his cock into Lucy's mouth" I could here her sucking my partners cock eagerly, I heard her gasp, then it was Holy's turn. He seemed to be swapping continuously, both girls sucking his cock, gagging on it, gasping for air as he fucked their throats, like he does to mine, I was jealous, aroused, impatient and wet, very wet, my nipples tighter than they'd ever been. The gagging sounds continued.

The room was filled with the smell of sex, the sound of sex, moaning, gagging, slurping, and I was still tied, blindfolded, sitting alone. I wanted to see..... then I heard something, "what did you say?", "repeat that so she can hear", "put it in me, now, I want your cock in me now" Holy said.

My heart stopped, we'd agreed that wouldn't happen, that was too far, he could only fuck me, but I wanted him to do it, I wanted to hear it, and watch it, I was so turned on.

I hear someone gasp, he's done it, he was inside her, fucking her, was I angry, upset, curious, horny... all of them. I could hear him pounding Holy hard, making her cum with his cock, "now me", he was fucking Lucy now, the bastard, I wanted to see, I wanted to fuck him. I felt someone near me.

Someone was in front of me, but I could still hear Lucy being fucked. My legs were forced apart, someone was between them, opening them wide, then there was a tongue on me, in me, Holy, Holy was licking me. To be honest, I cam in a matter of seconds. Shuddered and gushed at the sound of my man fucking another woman, making her cum. I was grabbed, dragged and thrown onto the bed, pinned down.

I felt people around me, something was forced into my mouth, a cock, MrGs cock, his cock covered in Lucy's cum, Holy's cum, both, it tasted tweet, hard, soft, wet. He fucked my throat hard until he was harder than I've ever felt him. I knew I'd be next, I'd get that cock inside me soon, I'd get my reward. But no.. still no..

I was on my back, hands tied behind me, under my a, the blindfold was removed. My eyes focused, inches above my face MY man was inside someone, sliding his glistening girthy cock in and out of a wet swollen pussy, I don't know if it was Lucy or Holy, I didn't care, it was an amazing sight, so close, so wet, the smell of sex in my nostrils. I had one thought in my mind.. I need fucking, now and hard, I asked for that cock, it slid out immediately. I moved to get up but couldn't, I was being held down. Before I knew it there was a pussy sitting on my mouth. I licked hungrily, gorged myself on the juices, the taste of her cum, of His cock still inside her. I sucked her clit, eager to make her cum myself. She did and I gulped it down, closing my eyes as they stung from the spray and the bright lights in the room.

The pussy moved away and MrG kissed me passionately. I sat up, both Lucy and Holy kissed me gently and stood up, "thank you girls, now go!" Demanded MrG.. they left.

I looked up as MrG undid my wrists, I looked him in the eye with anger, frustration, desire and pure filth, my pussy was dripping, my clit was pulsating. As soon as the restraints were off, I pounced, like the Bunny I am, I dived onto my man, pinned him to the bed and slide my pussy down his well used, glistening, throbbing shaft.

I fucked him with everything I had, kissing him passionately, tasting both girls pussy juices on his lips, his tongue, it made me fuck him harder. His swollen cock driving deep into my eager pussy, the thoughts of what he'd done to those two girls running through my mind, heightening each orgasm as they flowed over me, one after the other. The door creaked and I caught a glimpse of Lucy and Holy returning to the room with fresh drinks, they stood at the side of the room in silence, stroking themselves, watching me getting my reward.

I've never orgasmed, cum and gushed as much as in those moments and I may never again, everything I'd dreamt of had become a reality, and so much more. Lucy and Holy will be permanent fixtures in our sex life from now on.

Thank you MrG, thank you girls. Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic