FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Where the Elevator Leads

Where the Elevator Leads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornUnderStone OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Our lives often run like clockwork, whether through design or requirement we become creatures of habit.

Each day I would arrive at work pretty much the same time, coffee in hand. I would take the lift (I could never cope with the stairs first thing in the morning). Each day I would see pretty much the same people in the lift. One in particular took my eye - a fairly short (5ft3) ginger haired girl. She had an American accent and spoke with a Southern drawl. Her face was thin, as was her body. But despite her small frame, her breasts looked big, her cleavage clear for everyone to see. And big blue eyes, shining like sapphires.

Although we would only spend moments in the elevator (she would remain in there for a higher floor, whilst I got out at level four) it was generally the highlight of my day. I tried not to be too obvious, but I found it hard not to keep my eyes on her. Often by floor three there was only us and maybe one other in the lift, but I couldn't get the courage to speak to her. But I did get the feeling she was smiling back.

I would find myself fantasising over her at home. Christ knows how many times I had found myself cock in hand imagining her going down on me in the lift. Looking down, those big eyes gazing up at me, running my hands through her ginger hair as her mouth took my length deep. But those feelings of lust just seemed to make me feel more shy when I saw her.

But fate sometimes looks favourably on us. That was the case when we found ourselves alone at the third floor.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Brighton

It was the first time that we had found ourselves alone in the lift. As it continued its journey to level four, she accidentally dropped the file of papers that she had in her hands. As it hit the floor, the papers sprayed everywhere.

"Shit!" she exclaimed and bent over to start picking the papers up. I could see right down her top. How I wanted to press my face into that cleavage! But I knew what I had to do.

"Here, let me help" I said, and knelt down and started gathering the pages.

"We are at your stop" she said, as the elevator door opened.

"hey don't worry, I'll go back down in a minute, I'll help you here first".

It turned out she was on floor seven, and we just about had everything picked up as we arrived, but were both still holding a mass of paper.

"I'll carry this to your office, if that helps" I offered.

"oh you are a love".

We arrived at her office and put the open files onto her desk.

"thanks so much" she said, and kissed me on the cheek. "hey, if you are about I'll get you lunch as a thank you?"

"I'd love that!"

I headed back to the lift, with a big smile on my face...

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice,

Xx

Redditch

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Brighton

Our coffee date was great fun. I found out her name was Cath and I spent the hour or so transfixed by her eyes (and desperately trying not to ogle her boobs). Her American accent was turning me on, and she did this funny thing where if I said something cheeky, she would slap my leg whilst giggling. We had such a good time we decided to have a proper date at the weekend.

We headed back to work, and again found ourselves alone in the lift. As we left floor two, I went to peck her on the cheek, and she moved me to her lips. The lift didn't allow us long, but for a few moments we kissed passionately.

A few days passed until our weekend date, and whilst we exchanged "good mornings" and had lots of eye contact in the crowded lift, we remained professional.

Our date was at a Greek restaurant. She looked absolutely stunning, wearing an extremely low cut dress that barely covered her breasts, and a huge sun necklace that rested against her cleavage. Her skirt was short, and legs in sexy tights. Just as with our lunchtime date, we got on like a house on fire and as the wine flowed we got more touchy feel. Her hand was on my thigh and my cock hardened. She gazed at me cheekily, and walked her fingers up my length.

After the Greek restaurant, we went out clubbing, and were soon dancing. So many eyes were on her, as she was gorgeous, her hair eye catching and - let's be honest - it was impossible not to ignore her breasts. Our dancing led to embrace as the music played, to kissing.

It was early hours of the morning when we left. I walked her to the taxi rank. "listen Mark, I don't usually invite a man back after one date..."

"don't worry, that's fine" I replied.

"no wait" she giggled "I don't usually. But I need you to come back"

We both got in the cab and headed to her house. We continued kissing in the back and her hands focused on my erection within my trousers.

As we got out the taxi, I settled up with the driver. "lucky bastard" he joked.

If I thought I was lucky then, it wasn't as lucky as I was going to feel moments later......

Redditch

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

ayr / glasgow

Brighton

As the front door closed we both embraced, and our lips touched, kissing passionately. I felt her hands between the buttons on my shirt, touching my skin. My fingers ran down her spine and shoulder blades.

She unbuttoned my shirt and it dropped to the floor. Her nails dragged down my chest, and she started to kiss it, circling my nipple with her tongue, before lightly biting.

I slid the straps of her top from her shoulders, and as it fell her beautiful breasts were exposed. Although she was very petite, her boobs were a perfect size. Now it was my turn to kiss, holding each in my hands, and licking and sucking. The nipples so big and long.

Frantically she unzipped and unbuttoned my trousers, and grabbed my big erect cock and started to wank it, as my mouth explored her breasts. Both of us panting with excitement.

Then she dropped to her knees and started licking the head of my dick, before taking it between her lips. Such suction. I ran my fingers through her red hair, thrusting my cock back and forth within the warm wetness of her mouth. As her sucking became faster, I started fucking her face harder, pulling at her hair. Whilst she gagged, she showed no signs of stopping. I could feel that my balls were nearly ready to release.

"I'm gonna cum" I muttered out. This excited her more and if anything she sucked harder and faster. As her nails scrapped down the skin of my chest I could hold back no longer, and released my spunk into her mouth.

She stood back up, and started to kiss me with a mouthful of my own cum. My fingers rubbing and tweaking at her nipples.

She led me upstairs......

Redditch

ayr / glasgow

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Another good story

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Brighton

Cath led me into her bedroom, my trousers half way down my legs. I removed them fully, and she also stripped off. Her petite body was beautiful. She jumped up on the bed, parting her legs and exposing her shaved pussy.

I crawled onto the sheets, and parted her legs further. I started kissing her thighs, licking my tongue down her skin. I could hear her panting, and her body was gyrating. My fingers touched her cunt - it was soaked. I started to rub my fingers down the wetness.

I wanted to lick that pussy so much, and whilst I was trying to build up to it, within moments my mouth was there. Fingers stretching and exposing her clit for my tongue to fully explore it. And then delving my tongue inside her. Fuck she tasted so good. Her legs wrapped around my face, her body gyrating faster and forcing herself harder against my skin. I dragged my nails down her side, and her excitement was immediate. Faster and faster she moved, my mouth ever playing.

I started to tease. Fucking her with my fingers, then occasionally licking slowly. She started squirting more than any partner I had previously had. God that turned me on, and I started licking again, excited as her waters hit my face.

She was screaming out that she was going to cum. I had her legs tightly gripping my face, and her nearing climax had me licking her faster, encouraging her for that moment of pleasure. The bed clothes were completely drenched.

Her body vibrated and she screamed with pleasure. Each slow lick I now gave had her moaning uncontrollably. She could barely talk. "... Cock......"

My cock was now rock hard again. I slipped it inside her.....

More please

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Brighton

Her pussy gripped my cock tight as I thrust myself inside her. Her legs were raised up, pretty much over my shoulders, so that I was penetrating her deep. "oh my god, oh my god" she kept screaming.

"Scratch me" I muttered. I don't know what it is about it, but I love being scratched and bitten during sex. No scratching is too hard. I started to feel her nails dragging down my skin. "Deep" I called out. Fuck yeah I liked that.

And the harder her nails dug into my flesh, the faster and harder my cock battered her pussy. Her body vibrated, she screamed out aloud and grabbed my sides tightly as she orgasmed. I carried on fucking her as I wasn't quite ready to cum.

She really didn't know what to do with herself, part giggling, part murmuring, but totally satisfied. "Cum in me" she whispered, exhausted. She pinched my nipples really hard and with that I pumped my spunk inside.

I went down to lick her creamy cunt, but she was shaking with the sensitivity and quickly pulled me up to her lips, where we kissed passionately before collapsing into each others arms.

And that really is the end of this story. We did carry on seeing each other for sometime, and the sex was always great. Unfortunately I never got that dream elevator blowjob. But maybe that's to come one day in the future

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

» Add a new message to this topic