FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > gf frien

gf frien

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went over to see my girlfriends friend and take her daughter back because my gf was looking after her she lives in a flat and was sitting on the stairs in a dressing gown as her daughter passed her on the stairs she opened her lwgs and gave me a view of her shaved pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And what next

she asked me back today to put up ah curtain pole going at 11 gf is at work

Sounds amazing hope it goes well

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I hope you get to put up more than a curtain pole,and you do plenty of screwing with n without a screwdriver

"I went over to see my girlfriends friend and take her daughter back because my gf was looking after her she lives in a flat and was sitting on the stairs in a dressing gown as her daughter passed her on the stairs she opened her lwgs and gave me a view of her shaved pussy "

I have been in similar situation my gf and her friend finish early on Fridays come back to are because was nice sitting on the deckin gettig d*unk . When I come home both were pissed as farts had to put gf to bed , and the native her mate home on way home she started saying she always fancied me and want some fun . Am mates with her fella a bit and said to her she had fella and I have gf but then she started rubbing my cock . Couldn't help but get turned on. Then when got her out she said she was dripping for me . Knocked on there door and her fella answered and passed her to him. Have see her since and she giveme winks and wonderig what the fuck to do ????

just got back wow she was in mini skirt heeled boots no pantys top no bra

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

So what happened??????

got to of fucked her?

So what happened?

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

he took her shopping to buy knicks n a bra what the hell do you think .... no he woke up and realised it was all a dream

she started by wanking me off then a lovely blow job while she was still dressed so i bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

been placed in similar situation but unless girlfriend is in on it then playing with fire

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

He bent her over the kitchen table and pulled her knickers down. She lay there, her breasts pressing on the table as her nipples tingled. Then she felt something press against her soaking pussy lips, parting them. Wow it was big! She opened her legs more to take more length. She had never felt anything like it as it stretched her. 'Oh my God, what are you doing to me?' she panted.

'I'm doing what you asked pet. I'm putting the curtain pole up'

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"He bent her over the kitchen table and pulled her knickers down. She lay there, her breasts pressing on the table as her nipples tingled. Then she felt something press against her soaking pussy lips, parting them. Wow it was big! She opened her legs more to take more length. She had never felt anything like it as it stretched her. 'Oh my God, what are you doing to me?' she panted.

'I'm doing what you asked pet. I'm putting the curtain pole up'"

» Add a new message to this topic