FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuck getting used on holiday final part

Cuck getting used on holiday final part

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ishaw cucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

wishaw

Rest off story will continue soon. Thanks for all messages if anyone into cuckolding likes this pm me please esp bulls. Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Story Cont..

I didn't get far when bull appeared OK slut follow me we walked upstairs I heard fucking coming from a room was defo a woman getting fucked. We walked into a room end off corridor in room was a double bed and 4 chairs spaced around the bed OK bull said lie on bed. I lay on bed he pulled a sort off rope from under bed and tied both my hands now don't worry slut no harm just pleasure will come to you. I trusted him as he'd plenty chances to do damage. I was now tied when he opened my legs wide and tied my ankles I was now under his full control. He then put a ball in my mouth and blindfolded me. I heard him leave then I heard faint voices was in Turkish but got louder I tried to work out how many but they were to quick. Bull was there he pulled blindfold up in room was the old couple the other 2 guys the guy in white suit and another couple. First to speak was the suited guy OK let's see if she's as good as you say. Bull then points to the older woman and tells me don't worry there leaving soon she's going to fuck your wimp hubby but wants to taste your pussy first. All yours bull says. Next thing she's down between my legs licking my pussy lips fuck it was amazing. She teased it and teased it she knew exactly how to turn me on. She stopped and told her hubby to taste me she moved and hubby started to lick he was no where as good as her and was a dissapoint meant being honest. He tasted my juices when bull said OK timeto leave they both left the room. He then turned and told the husband off other lady to leave. He didn't complain and left I was horny and wanted the older lady to finish my orgasm. At this point the 2 guys sat on chair opposite each other when the suited guy says OK girls who ever is best ill have later the other can go home. Before I could even think the girl lyes on me and kisses me she then stands up and strips she was skinny small tits but huge nipples her pussy was bright red could see it had been used. She then walks up side off bed and puts leg over my face pressing her cunt onto my face it smelt and tasted off piss but nothing I could do. She rubbed it up and down my face before she turned round her ass was now in my face as she started to slowly finger my pussy fuck it felt good she kept pressing her ass into my face and to be honest her ass tasted and smelt better than her pussy. She soon opened my cunt up and forced her tougne inside me I let out a scream as she hit the point I felt my pussy wetten as she fucked my pussy with her tounge it was amazing and soon I let her taste my orgasm. Fuck it felt amazing and now I was up for anything I was so horny. Bull stood in corner.. He order other girl to leave well he said to the suited man which one they spoke in Turkish bull laughed he never left so think that answered the question. One guy took his trousers off and as I was on back hadn't a clue what his cock was like. I soon found out it was inside me very hard he didn't say a word as he looked me straight on fucking me hard. He soon shot his load wasn't best fuck but he enjoyed it I had no time for a breath when other guy was inside me no foreplay no nothing just straight cock to pussy he was slightly bigger and more rougher he fucked me hard. I was ready to cum when he came inside me I was raging my orgasm stopped again. Next minute they both left and girl returned clean her bull said and everyone left room except the girl who proceeded to clean my pussy cleaning every drop she then cleaned it with towel and cloth. Bull came in untied me made me lie on belly I heard door open he forced a finger inside me and said good clean. Again he spoke in Turkish to I guessed the white suited man. I felt him finger my ass was cold it was lube.. I saw the man he was now topless taking his trousers off. He told bull you can leave now I want her for an hour no interruptions. For first time I felt scared but horny at same time.

See what happens later xxx

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *xxxdMan  over a year ago

Sexssex

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *uietlife2Man  over a year ago

about

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

I was untied and made to sit at bottom off bed the man was now naked his suite was folded perfectly. He stood in front off me his cock was soft but huge. Rules slut no fucken noise no talking no fucking kissing I only kiss my wife. I nodded. He turned round and sat on bed suck it then whore he said I knelt on bed and started to lick his shaft and suck his cock. After a couple off mins he said balls now. I lifted his cock to side it was getting harder as I liked his balls. Again a few minutes he sat up and went on all fours and told me my ass and lick it deep. His ass was hairy but very clean and didn't have a problem rimming his ass I spent time licking him he was enjoying it by way he was moaning. He moved round and grabbed both my nipples and squezzed them tight I let out a groan as he said no fucken noises. He moved his hand to my pussy and pushed legs upen he put a finger in me followed by another fucken tight for a slut he said and started to finger my pussy he forced a third finger in opening it wider it was sore but didn't last long as he pushed me over. He told me to sit on his face to he tasted all my juice. I sat on his face and he gave me one off best licking I've ever had I came and came again. Very nice he said before turning me over he then had me on belly. He rubbed his now hard thick cock up and down crack off my ass. Spitting on my ass as he slowly pushed his cock up my ass he said no fucken noise as he forced his cock I side me. It was very sore I bit my lip as he fucked me rough slapping my ass as he fucked it.

The pain eased as he fucked me and squeezed my cheeks and soon I felt a hit load shoot up my ass he continued fucking me until I had took every last drop. He stuck a finger up my ass and put it straight to my mouth he laughed. He stood up im not finished with you slut as he forced his cock in my mouth I could taste us both off his cock. He sat back pulling my hair making me gag on him as he forced it in my mouth. It was hard again as he continued sucking it seemed ages as I sucked him he started to wank his cock and soon he had another load for me this time for my mouth. He made me swallow everything he had. He got up went into the shower and showered he told me to stay where I was. The hour was well up and was early hours off morning when he left. I was sore all over esp Mt tits where he had been rough.

Bull appeared and said it was great night he told me to shower and sleep. I was shattered and did shower I sat on bed and fell asleep. I woke not knowing time bull appeared. I'll be leaving soon he kissed me thanked me for everything gave me my bag and my clothes I got ready went got cuck and that was that. Xx

By *ishaw cucks OP   Couple  over a year ago

wishaw

When we got back we both showered and went to bar was early we spent rest off holiday together had a great time sex waz amazing. We had offers but we left it as wanted time for us.

Thanks for all messages bull starting story on k. I. K soon so hope you enjoyed the story cheers xxxx

By *uietlife2Man  over a year ago

about

Great read and very well written

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago