FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Group fun

Group fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's try something.... U walk into the club and spot me. I am wearing a short black dress and it is low cut showing my cleavage. you go to the bar and order a drink, and stare trying to figure out why I'm sitting alone. You think he must be in the bathroom. A while passes and a few drinks but still no one...... Ok someone write the next paragraph and so on until we get something wild!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ask the bar man to send across a drink which you accept. You ask what it is and the barman says it was sent with a message. You read it and it says the drink is called multiple orgasms. You continue reading down the note whilest looking over at me you invite you over and ask me how you would give me multiple orgasms. I slip my hand between your thigh and slowing start rubbing your clit giving you an orgasm . . . . .

I move over to you... Thinking of the coolest, sexiest opening line... But all that comes out of my mouth is "Howdy"... Obviously embarassed... We both break into a laugh... "is your fella busy in one of the rooms?" I ask...

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

hiya ive just been with your partner if your pussy tastes as good as his cock magic

[Removed by poster at 26/08/12 04:46:24]

All very nice... I leave the bar in a hot mess and start walking in the dark, unable to control myself I rub my hardening nipples through my bra and excite myself while walking, I realize my pussy has moistened and I need some cock inside of it soon.....

You get to your car and find me leaning against it.

"Remember me?" I ask with a smile and you see that just the sight of you has my trousers bulging as its hiding my throbbing thick cock!

Yes I do, you seem to have a problem in your pants. As I grab ahold of it and squeeze, I smile rather large aren't we! So you going to open my door or did you think I was going to jump on you right here as I kiss you deeply and slide my leg along yours....

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes I do, you seem to have a problem in your pants. As I grab ahold of it and squeeze, I smile rather large aren't we! So you going to open my door or did you think I was going to jump on you right here as I kiss you deeply and slide my leg along yours...."
you slowly open the car door looking at me all the time grinning I can feel the anticipation building I feel like I going to explode I so want you deep inside me you lift me up and lay me across the front seats of my car I feel the handbrake in my back but hell as you remove my pants and lift my dress I forget about it you run your tounge along my belly working your way to my inner thighs looking at me all the time I arch my back ad I feel my orgasm building you slowly lick around my very wet pussy teasing me holding my legs firmly apart ....

You let out a deep gutteral groan of pleasure as my tongue continues its happy exploration of the fringes of your cleft, the tip soft and wet but very firm in its approach as it trails the length of both your plump hot labia which grow ever slicker with a delightful mixture of saliva and your thick honey which I suckle greedily into my mouth...your breathing becoming heavier with lust as the smell of new interior leather hitting your senses to go with the delicious sensations emanating from your swollen sex. For my part my nostrils are filled instead with the finest scent known to man as I continue to feast upon your exposed slit, my tongue working its way inwards now, ending both your frustrations and mine as it squirms and burrows its way eagerly into the promised land of Madam's gorgeously soaking cunt...

» Add a new message to this topic