FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vatersay beach

Vatersay beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A couple of years ago I wrote a story called Highland Fantasy which was a fantasy tale inspired by a very attractive couple I’d chatted with on Fab but unfortunately we lived a long way from each other so fantasy was all I ever thought that would be. Last night however on the tiny Scottish island of Vatersay something vaguely similar actually happened.

Having been island hopping for 4 days with nothing but tired legs and a sore backside, from a cycle seat you pervs, to show for it what happened on the beach last night was a very pleasant surprise.

It had rained most of the day which meant by the time I’d got the tent up and gratefully climbed inside all I wanted to do was dry off as best I could before climbing into my sleeping bag to try to keep warm. The rain continued on the canvas for another hour before finally stopping.

When I peeked outside the rain had stopped and the sun had finally made an appearance so I decided to have a walk down the beautiful white sand beach I’d seen as I cycled down to the campsite earlier.

I found a pair of shorts that were dry and pulled them on before climbing out of the small tent. There was grass all the way to the headland were the sand dunes began so bare foot I set off towards the sea ambling slowly and enjoying what was easily the nicest part of the day. The sun was now bright and all the clouds had cleared and despite being half naked I felt warm.

What I didn’t expect as I approached the top of the grass bank where it gave way to soft white sand was to peer over the edge and find a naked woman facing me, a towel held behind her in outstretched arms. Her eyes were closed and head tilted up so she didn’t see me immediately which gave me a chance to admire her naked body. When I first saw her I guessed that she had been for a swim and was just drying off before changing, but as my eyes roamed over her naked body I though perhaps I’d been wrong. The main reason for this was that i noticed a tattoo on her breast, the word SLUT was spelled out in red letters in a semicircle below her left nipple with a small heart beside the words.

I couldn’t help smiling and all thoughts of graciously backing away from the edge to leave her in peace vanished. She was around 5 foot 8, dark straight hair and had pale white skin. She obviously didn’t go nude on the beach regularly. I’d guess she was in her early to mid thirties and had perky beautiful breasts and a small patch of dark hair above an otherwise shaved slit.

As I took another couple of steps forward I saw she wasn’t alone. Standing at the bottom of the steep sand dune was a guy of around the same age holding a camera pointed at the lady. “Hey Sandy, come and suck this...” I heard him say. Although he was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt one hand was in front of him around waist height and as he pushed his hips forward I couldn’t help but see in his hand he was waving his hard cock in her direction.

Sandy laughed and opened her eyes and that’s when she spotted me standing at the top of the dune directly above her husband. Initially her eyes opened wide and I heard her laugh before saying “oophhh sorry...” as she half heartedly pulled the towel around her shoulders to cover her breasts. Maybe she forgot she was naked as she didn’t attempt to cover the lower half of her body.

Her husband looked up and he did he turned and I got a better look at his solid hard cock which was an impressive 7 or 8 inches and thick. “Oh fuck. Sorry." he said scrambling to shove his cock back inside his shorts. For anyone who’s never visited the islands you might wonder why they were the ones saying sorry. Well as a visitor the first thing you notice about the islands is how many people appear to be very religious. On Sunday toucans find anywhere open, the church services seem to be well attended by people in posh hats dressed in their Sunday best. Inter found out they guessed I might be local and that’s why they’d apologised when they spotted me. A local might have dammed then to hell. Lol

Luckily for them I wasn’t a local, I wasn’t in the slightest bit offended by what I’d caught them doing and I just grinned at the two of them and said “Don’t mind me... feel free to carry on.” then laughed.

I’d only been stood watching them for maybe 30 seconds by now but my own cock had already started to grow and the shorts I was wearing were not hiding it.

Still laughing Sandy looked right at me and opened her towel to bare her breasts then shook her shoulders and I stared as her tits swayed. Her eyes dropped to my crotch and she must have saw the material bulge out as my cock pushed forward as it grew even harder.

Satisfied her behaviour wasn’t offending me she unwrapped the towel from around her shoulders and dropped it to the sand in front of her before kneeling on it.

“Come here then if you want it sucked, or are you too scared now someone’s watching.” Sandy said smiling at her husband.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great start ????????

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Dplane back at it! Love it

I had a bloody early ferry, obscenely early, off the island this morning but will get the rest written as soon as I can.

This was an fantastic unexpected encounter and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed it happening

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Sir

You are one of the best writers in this section.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ung-RobMan  over a year ago

North London

He looked at her naked on her knees, looked up at me and saw me grinning then visibly relaxed and turned back to Sandy and fished his still semi hard cock from his shorts and stepped forward towards her.

She reached out and wasted no time sucking his cock into her mouth sinking her lips down his shaft while maintaining eye contact with me. Standing on the top of the sand dune with a quarter mile of open grass behind me and a good view right along the beach I could see there was no one else in sight but felt my position was a little too exposed to do anything about my own throbbing erection which was very obviously tenting out my shorts.

Taking one last look in all directions I walked a short distance away from the couple to a path that led down to the beach and descended half way down the dune. Sandy followed my movement and turned her husband to ensure i had an unobstructed view of her tongue and lips pleasuring his cock. The tattoo on her breast told me she was a slut, her actions told me she was an exhibitionist slut.

Once I was safely off the exposed headland of the dune I slipped one hand down inside my shorts and rubbed my own cock as I enjoyed watching the sloppy, noisy blowjob taking place 15 feet away. As my hand toyed with my cock Sandy pulled her head back and slapped her husbands saliva coated cock against her cheeks as she continued looking directly at me. Fuck it, I thought and seeing her eyes glued to my waist I pushed the front of my shorts down releasing my own hard cock and openly wanking it as I watched them.

I heard sandy groan before her lips once again engulfed 8 inches of solid throbbing cock and she pushed her head forward swallowing as much of it as she could.

Her husband let out a loud moan and said “Fuck...” then grabbed her hair and began fucking her willing mouth thrusting his hips forward until the entire length of his shaft was down her throat. I heard her muffled coughs as his cock filled her entirely as my own cock throbbed in my hand.

As he thrust deep into her mouth he looked over and winked at me, “If she was double jabbed I’d offer you a go mate" and sort of shrugged his shoulders in an apologetic way. I got the impression Sandy would not have had a say in matter but suspect she wouldn’t have objected either.

“Fucking covid...” I said shrugging my shoulders “...what can you do.”

From my current position I wasn’t able to see very far down the beach or if anyone might be approaching on the grass bank above us. As he continued face fucking Sandy I climbed a little higher up the bank and took another good look around and found there was still no one in sight so descended right down the slope and stopped a couple of meters from them so I could enjoy the show as close as I dare.

Certain we were still alone on the beach i pushed my shorts down and kicked them off so I was just as naked as Sandy and caressed my shaved cock and balls while enjoying the show in front of me.

“Shame you can’t get that cock inside her pussy. It’s been a long time since someone else fucked her tight cunt.” He said as she eagerly sucked his cock. Listening to her husband talk about her like this seemed to turn Sandy on even more and she let one hand fall between her legs and soon pushed two fingers up inside her pussy.

Covid is a bitch. Any other time I’d probably be getting my cock sucked right now by a gorgeous lady 20 years younger than me with soft, white succulent breasts. Still, there is a pandemic on even if we are nearly (fingers crossed) coming out the other so instead I’m wanking my own cock as I watch this sexy couple in action. I wasn’t complaining, trust me.

With no-one keeping watch now I think we all felt the excitement growing that we could be found at any moment. I know my heart was beating quickly and I felt my orgasm approaching rapidly. Sandy was now ga88ing on her husbands cock and saliva was dripping from her chin down onto her gorgeous breasts as he thrust deep down her throat.

We both started moaning and I think both said we were about to cum at around the same time.

“Cover her tits mate. Come on, she can wash it off in the sea" he said to me as he pulled his cock free of her mouth and took a step to the side to let me get a little closer.

Within 30 seconds we both exploded as Sandy cupped her breasts and gave us a large soft white target to shoot over.

Dripping in cum Sandy stood up and all three of us grinned at each other even as we recovered breathing deeply and that was when the three of introduced ourselves for the first time. I cant saying the first time I’ve cum over a ladies tits without knowing her name and I hope it won’t be the last either. It was spontaneous, unexpected and horny as fuck.

“You’d best get cleaned up love. No wiping it on your face and swallowing it tonight.” Her husband, Jack as I now knew, said slapping her arse gently.

“You boys did make a mess." She said then laughed.

Jack dared her to walk from the dunes down to the beach still naked and covered in cum. She put up a token fight but honestly I could tell very quickly she was going to give in and do it. Sandy was an exhibitionist, so am I though so I offered to race her down to the water still naked.

She set off running and I watched her sexy naked arse for a second before chasing after her across the sand. I didn’t catch her before she reached the water, well she is 20 years younger than me, and she raced in and was soon neck deep washing our combined cum off her tits as i splashed into the water a few seconds later.

Jack had picked up our discarded clothes and kindly brought them down to the waters edge for us so we could both cover up when we got out of the water.

It turned out they were staying in the same camp site as me and the three of us walked back from the beach getting to know each other. If it hadn’t been for covid I’m sure the fun would have continued in their tent and Sandy would have been fucked senseless that night by two very horny men. As it was we sat outside and enjoyed the late evening sun getting to know each other a lot better and shared a few beers and swapped contact details so that one day we can meet up again on a remote beach, only next time Sandy will get fucked senseless by two very horny men instead of just having her breasts coated in cum.

This is actually a nice story, nice one dude

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic