FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One Night Affair

One Night Affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ember101 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

So for a few months I had got closer to a very hot colleague. She had the sexiest of long legs, a nice pert bum and a body that gave you a hard on fully clothed. I knew she was married and had a kid, but I was not going to stop the fun.

We had been flirting for some time and eventually she gave me her number on the day I was leaving to work elsewhere.

A few days later we arranged to meet up and she invited me to her place. I knew where this would end up, but I still went and naively knocked on her front door and said hello. I noticed she had opened the door dressed in a see-through nightie.

"You know why you're here. Let's go," she said as she turned from the door and walked to her bedroom.

I followed her in and lay on her bed. She touched my cock, which was already bursting through my trousers. "I see you're very excited," she said as she unzipped my flies and put my dick in her mouth.

And now for the best part.

As she was riding me, her husband rang her mobile. Without so much as flinching, she picked up the call and sat her weight down on my cock. She carried on talking for a minute while she bounced on my dick and told her husband that she was a bit busy.It was the biggest turn on and, once she put the phone down, I turned her over and rammed her until I couldn't hold it in.

I came so hard that I could never forget that night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Naughty wife wish there were more women like this

By *ember101 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

It was fantastic. Made it so exciting for both of us. Getting a hard on thinking about it now!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *acks the boy66Man  over a year ago

limerick

great experience to have after something you should not have lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic