FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Squirters Heaven

Squirters Heaven

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adon210 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oldbury

I had been waiting for Saturday night all week. I was feeling good, sexy, sassy and ready to explode. It was club night...

I put on my black, criss-cross PVC bodysuit, cut out round the hips to show my curves. The thong detail showed my round ass off perfectly and the panty piece finely covering my pussy, ready to be placed aside when the time was right. Fishnet stockings black high heeled boots. I wore a modest dress over the top so that nobody would suspect I was craving kink.

Me and my handsome man arrived at the club and it didn't take long for us to hit the dancefloor. Dancing is the first part of any good seduction. Our hips finding one rhythm, getting closer as we get lost in the _usic and each other. Our hips eventually grind together and I find my respectable clothes coming off to reveal my warm body growing more and more horny. I turn around and wind my ass into his hips, feeling his cock lightly against me. It was at that moment, I looked out at the dancefloor and realised the crowd we had attracted. Men were standing at the edge watching and women were smiling on a me with encouragement. I smiled, turned to face my man and unbuckled his belt, popped his button and unzipped his jeans. I lingered and looked at him with that 'you know what I want' look in my eyes before I slowly pulled down his jeans and boxers in one slow slide, revealing his semi hard cock. It popped up at me, inviting me to tease him. I made my way down until my lips were facing his cock and gently licking and kissing his tip. Holding his cock in my other hand as I tasted him, feeling him grow as I teased and pleased him. Before long, he pulled me up, spun me around, bent me over and slapped his hard cock on the entrance of my tight, wet pussy. I was already wet, ready for him. He then plunged his cock deep into my pussy and pounded me with hard, long, deep strokes. I was immediately in heaven. In minutes, I felt like I could cum, I knew it would be very wet... I really shouldn't make a mess on the dance floor but I couldn't control myself. The more I tried to hold off, the more intense the feeling got. He hit me with a hard, deep stroke and held his cock deep inside, letting it linger for a few seconds before pulling out. As he reached the entrance of my pussy, I contracted hard, gushing cum poured out of me, pushing his cock out with it. Cum blasted over his cock and dripped down my legs.

End of round one, clean up time. As I walked off the dancefloor a group of men approached me, telling me how hot that was to watch and how lucky my man was... I am the lucky one! I asked them if they would like a private show as I was just getting started. They said yes please! One was very handsome with a big bulge in his trousers, I cupped his cock and gently rubbed my hand on him as I told them I was going to get fresh and when I return they could follow us for the next round.

If you would like to hear what happened next, let me know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Very nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing story, hope to read more.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes more please

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

Wow. Very descriptive in action. Loved it. Just need more now! Keep it up.

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Hot as always Jade!

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *adon210 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Oldbury

Pt2

I returned, clean and fresh, a black satin kimono with large, deep red flowers draped over my shoulders, regaining some of my modesty. I re-joined my man near the bar, his cheeky hazel eyes sparkled with joy and naughtiness as he saw me approaching. He pulled me in close and our soft, full lips met – always the best greeting. I had never felt this way about anyone, so much passion, lust, love combined with respect, trust and friendship meant that we had an unbreakable bond and amazing sex. He asked me if I wanted a drink and I asked for a rum and ginger ale along with some water – I needed hydrating after my first squirt and if the night was going to continue then I would need to maintain a steady flow of fluids. We grabbed some drinks and mingled. I noticed a few of the men who were eyeing me up from the dance floor and gave them a little smile and a flash of my eyes, but now feeling slightly shy. My man looked at me and laughed telling me I was such a cock tease and that I should go and let another man have a little taste of what he has. I gave him the kind of smile that coupled with an unspoken ‘fuck you’ at the same time. He then left to use the bathroom. I scanned the room, having a little dance and sing along to the _usic. Before long one of the dance floor observers approached me. We exchanged pleasantries and he introduced himself before getting straight to the point, “do you always squirt like that?” he asked.

“Depends on how good the sex is” I answered cheekily

“What if it was me?” he asked

I laughed “Haha I have no idea”

My man returned and I introduced the two men to each other. I turned to my man and I whispered in his ear, asking if he wanted to put on a little display. He smiled and nodded confidently. I turned to the other man telling him that if he wanted to see what I could really do then he should follow us. I took my mans hand and headed towards the play rooms. Heading down, the smell of sex was already in the air. There is something about sharing sexual energy with others that just amplifies the whole experience. We picked a small room and the two of us knelt on the bed, facing each other. We began kissing and the passion was immediately there again He took my kimono off and turned me around and bent me down in doggy. He then moved my playsuit to one side and began gently teasing my pussy with a finger or two, rubbing my clit and then putting a finger just on the entrance to my pussy. I was getting wet again, he spread my juices all over, making sure my clit was wet giving me that added sensitivity and pleasure. I loved being teased and I could feel my pussy swelling up in anticipation of a deeper penetration. He liked to make me crave it but I didn’t like to say it. I turned to face him and glancing at the door, noticed three of the dance floor fan club were standing in the entrance watching. My man knew what I wanted. He told me to lose the playsuit and we both undressed. His cock was semi hard and I couldn’t resist the urge to stroke him but he denied me more than a couple of touches as he re positioned me back in doggy. He slapped his cock on my wet pussy until it was hard and then began teasing me with the tip. Putting it in just a little more than he had his finger, just enough to feel the tight, puffy entrance of my pussy stretch. He did this over and over. My clit was tingling and my pussy throbbing, wanting him to push his big, hard cock inside of me. But I still loved the tease. He could get me so tight that I often felt like a virgin again but this time, I loved the pain and pleasure.

Finally he thrust himself inside of me and I gasped and moaned in sheer bliss. I was so tight, gripped his cock with every stroke. I arched my back, my big, round ass in the air as he plunged in and out with long, slow, hard strokes – just how I like it. My moans were getting louder and I think the whole floor could hear my pleasure sounds. Just as I was getting to orgasm, he pulled out and slipped his fingers inside, hitting my G spot. It was game over, I could feel a great amount of pressure inside. I couldn’t hold it and my pussy contracted, squeezing his fingers tight and then pushing them out with a huge squirt hitting the bed like a rainfall. He then pushed his cock back inside and each time he thrust, I gushed repeatedly. I could hear the men watching making various comments such as ‘fuck’, wow, ‘look at them go!’ My man turned me around, lay me down and bent my legs behind my head, I knew what this meant… He pushed his cock deep inside my ever growing sore pussy and after a couple of deep thrusts, I contracted, pushing his cock out with a huge squirt. It flew up half hitting his chest and half shooting over my head, hitting the wall at least 3 feet behind. “Ooops” I giggled, feeling bad for the furnishings! I had made quite the pool. My man jumped up in the search for towels. The men gave him the nod of approval and one turned to him and said “you’re like rocket man”.

After a good clean up we returned to the main room and were invited to join a new group where one of the fan club males were describing what he had witnessed. He was gesturing using sound effects ending is a ‘whoooosh’ to describe my squirt explosion and then saying he was now calling my man ‘Rocket man’ and how he was going to tell everyone about us. I laughed a shy laugh but I cannot deny that a huge part of me enjoyed it.

I thought that would be the end of the show, I had had enough excitement for one night. However, I was soon to meet another man with a squirt fantasy that I wouldn’t resist the urge but to help fulfil…

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Bloody hell! I would have loved to be one of those guys watching you both, such an erotic story. More please

By *RandyDevilMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

By *andyandy400Man  over a year ago

dudley

Keep it going amazing

» Add a new message to this topic