FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > storeroom meeting

storeroom meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started as playful fun the odd dirty text here and there. Then it became serious after the storeroom. She was a married woman with brown hair and long legs that lead up to beautiful hips and waist. Her body was curved and not too tight. I never liked a skinny woman, just a woman with enough curves to run my hands over. I was sat at my desk with a full day ahead. She had seen me already this morning and she knew I was stressed about the meeting. My phone buzzed away on the desk twice. I looked and saw the following

"Nervous about the meeting? Sarah X"

My reply was instant.

"Of course but seeing you in that dress took my mind off it x"

I placed my phone down and typed away for a few moments. Meetings always pissed me off as the directors I worked for were dicks! Blokes that fucked people over for a profit and I had to tell them how much money they had earned. Sarah was the only reason to stay in such a shit job. My phone buzzes again.

"I'm in the storeroom, get here now to find out what's underneath the dress! X"

I reply

"Are you serious? X"

Buzz buzz!

"Yes x"

What should I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go to the store room she's obviously not getting enough or not enough quality sex at home! You want it she wants it give it to her!

I open the storeroom door and find sarah leaning against a filing cabinet. I look over and she says

"Lock it behind you"

I do as instructed and walk over to her. I stand close I can smell her perfume. It intoxicates me. Then we launch at one another kissing hard as our tongues play in each others mouths. As we kiss sarah pushes me down her body. I kiss downwards and as I arrive on my knees I pull her dress up. I kiss up her thigh and she lifts it and places it on my shoulder. I see black lace and can smell how wet she is already. I kiss her lace and she moans. My hands run up her spine feeling it arch every time I kiss her lace. I move it to the side and take a long lingering lick of her wet soaked lips. She tastes amazing. Her hand comes down and holds my hair. She pulls me back so I'm looking up at her.

"Make me cum"

She demands and I'm more than willing to comply. I lick slow and softly. Making her back arch even more. I hold her against me and pull her in close so my tongue can slip inside as deep as I can. She moans and bites her lips not wanting anyone to discover us. Her breathing gets shallow and I feel her body start to pulse. Its close her orgasm she pulls my head against her and I feel her clit swell and throb as she cums almost silently. I pull her close as my tongue slows and I stand up and slip my finger inside her arching them so then gently hit her g spot. I feel her dripping down my hand. Has it really been that long since her husband treated her like this? I say

"Anything else I can do for you?"

Sarah pulls my fingers out of her wet cunt and sucks them slowly. I watch as she then turns around and bends over the filing cabinet. I undo my trousers as quick as I can and hold my cock between her legs. I wank it slow so my hand brushes over her clit. She moans

"Oh you bitch just let me have it!"

I keep wanking my cock and whisper in her ear

"You will get it when I'm good and ready"

I drop back to my knees all too eager to taste her delicious pussy again and I know sarah is thinking the same. I ease my two fingers inside her from behind nice and slow. I feel her knees almost give way from the pleasure radiating across her body from her g spot. Then I take a long slow lick of her arsehole. I wait to find out her reaction.

"What are you doing?" She moans

"I haven't decided how I'm going to fuck you yet" I say back as I take another long and slow lick.

"No ones ever fucked my arse"

"That may change this morning" I tease back.

I stand up and keep my fingers in her pussy and slowly push my fingers from my other hand up sarah's tight arse. I could tell she's never had her arse played with due to how tight it was clamped around my fingers. I lean down and whisper

"You like that bitch?"

Her reply was instant.

"Give me more fingers"

I obliged she now had three up her arse and three in her cunt. She reaches back and rubs my hard cock wanking me slow at first and then matches my rhythm. I breathe heavily as I want to save my cum for inside her. She moans louder now as my pussy fingers press her g spot yet again.

I can't take anymore I want to be inside her. I pull back and spread her legs and force my cock up inside her dripping wet cunt. I push up so hard she grunts, she doesn't moan she just grunts like an animal that enjoys the hunt and the feast. I hold her hips and start to pound her slow at first so she can feel my cock inch by inch and also that she can feel my foreskin slipping back and fourth as I fuck her. I lean down and kiss her back. My lips leave saliva on her dress. Then I reach around and hold her breasts while my hips move slow. My balls swell on each motion I hold my orgasm in as I want to explode inside her as she cums. I pull her hair so her body is standing and I whisper

"Is this what you needed?" As I push deeper and harder.

You're going to be late for your meeting ....

I hold sarahs hips as I move faster inside her. I moan as she does I slide my hand under her dress and into her bra and find a rock hard nipple which I squeeze hard. She moans even more and pushes her arse back into me. I push her back over the cabinet and look down to see my cock disappearing inside her. As I pull back it gleams covered in her cunt juice. This makes me want to explode. Suddenly sarah moans

"I'm going to cum"

I start to pound her even harder my spunk filled balls ready to unload as they smash into her clit. I feel my balls tighten I know I'm close and then sarah reads my mind.

"I'm cumming!"

I start to release my spunk inside her just as I feel her pussy walls tighten around me. I give one last huge push to make sure its as deep as it can go. The thought of her being at work full of my spunk turns me on so much I keep on pulsing inside of her. I lean down and say

"How was that?"

She turns around and whispers

"I want more, meet me later?"

I pull out slow and we both groan. I wank my foreskin back over the end of my cock and sarah stands up slowly so my spunk doesn't run down her legs. She catches some and tastes it with a smile on her face.

"I will meet you later, where and when?"

"I will email you after your meeting" sarah smiles and walks out of the storeroom. I think ten minutes to the meeting.

Can you get me a box of staples while your at it?

Sat in the meeting I can feel my wet boxers clinging to my cock. Sarah was wet before I came and after she was drenched I didn't have time to nip to the toilet and dry off. I tell the board about their profits and they all grin their shit eating grins at me while I explain loads of people are up the creek without a paddle and it makes me feel sick!

After I sit at my desk and open my email. There's one from sarah.

"I can still feel your cum inside me, I hope you can smell my cunt on your fingers. What time are you leaving?"

I instantly become rock hard under my desk. I noticed the smell of sarah's pussy on my fingers during the meeting and she beat me too the punch mentioning it. I reply quickly.

"I'm leaving at around 5 what's the plan?"

I open up my spreadsheet and pretend to work. Ping! Another email.

"Stay late I have the key to the bosses office and she leaves early today and no cleaners!"

I reply

"Deal where should I meet you?"

Her reply is instant.

"I will email before I go in there and lock the door behind me. Knock three times to get in and I will make you cum harder than this morning;) x"

The winky face implies she messing with me but the kiss is a new addition to the emails. I look at the clock and see that its 2.33pm I know I have to wait and to keep me horny I keep smelling my fingers slowly. Part of me wants to be able to have a tiny lick so I can taste sarah again. Alas I know I will taste her later.

I get called away from my desk for 20 minutes to explain to a wanker how much money he's worth this month. Wasn't he listening in the meeting?

As I approach my desk I see the red light on my blackberry flashing. A message? I pick it up and unlock it there's a message and a voice mail. I open the message first. Its from sarah.

"I got your number from the database online hope you don't mind stand up and come and look at me where I can see you and listen to my voicemail"

I stand up and walk over the office and see sarah sat at her desk. She looks at me and her eyes penetrate mine. I hold the phone up so she can see me doing as I'm asked. I press voice mail and listen.

"You have a new voicemail please press 1 to listen to your voicemail"

I take my blackberry away from my face and hit 1

"Message received at 16.03 today: hey there you I just want you to know that as I'm working and looking at you I'm wet and dripping I need that cock of yours again, to fill me full of that warm delicious spunk. End of messages"

I smile and head back to my desk nursing a fully hard cock. I look at the clock less than an hour till I'm back inside her. Hurry HURRY! I think as I try and focus on my work

5.36 rolls around and everyone is gone and still no email. The security guards have done their rounds and I'm alone at my desk. Where is my email! I sit there playing a stupid internet driving game and then suddenly the email arrives.

"The door is open come on in"

I rush to my managers door and open it slowly. I look around and see all the blinds closed and a dress on the floor next to the leather sofa. I see sarah sat on the desk legs wide open wearing her black lacy underwear. She looks at me and pulls her underwear to the side showing me her pussy. I close the door behind me and lock it. I walk up to her and immediately slam two fingers up inside her. She moans hard as I force my fingers as deep as they can go. Now we are out of the storeroom we have a whole office to destroy. I drop to my knees and see her dripping on the desk as my fingers disappear up to my knuckles. I kiss her thigh slowly at first and I get more aggressive I want to see what sarah can really do!

"Fuck that feels good, taste my cunt you bitch" sarah moans.

I look up at her and say "I will taste it when I'm good and ready I'm in charge now and you will do as I say"

Are you getting paid for the overtime as well?

I stand up and undo my shirt and rip off my tie. I grab sarah and pull her to her feet. She still has her heels on which turns me on even more. I undo my trousers and pull out my hard cock.

"Your turn" I smile and push sarah on her knees. She wanks my shaft and slowly teases it. I grab her hair and hold my cock with my other hand and force it in her mouth. She gags and then realises that its what she wants. I hold her head and fuck her mouth hard. I pull my cock out and wank my shaft and I move so my balls are around her lips she takes them in her mouth like she's done it before. I moan as I smeer my precum and her spit all over her face.

Sarah looks up at me. "Fuck me baby" she moans. I throw her over the table and kick her legs wide.

"Ready for my cock bitch?" I say

I spread her legs and push up inside slowly taking in the feeling this time. Her cunt is warm and soft. I push harder and then pull out and sit on the office chair in the room.

I wank my cock and say

"Get over here and ride me you bitch" I moan.

Sarah is more than willing to comply she walks over and throws her leg over me so I can have her amazing breasts in my face.

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

more please!!!!

I suck sarahs nipples hard as she slowly grinds me. My balls feel wet as I then realise its her dripping down my shaft and along my balls. I kiss her neck as if I was an animal tear meat from a bone. My passion takes over as my hands slip around her perfect as and my finger creeps inside her tight arsehole. Something tells me she needs it loosened and abused. I pull her hair and demand

"Talk dirty to me bitch, earn my cum"

Sarah looks down shocked and impressed that I've taken charge. I have indeed become the controller in this room. And I can tell she likes it.

Sarah looks at me and says "your cock feels amazing in my pussy" I slap her arse hard and whisper "you can do better than that" I push my fingers harder up her arse as I feel her walls clamp around my shaft. She moans

"Fuck my cunt fuck it hard and fill it with your cum you fucking hard cocked fucker"

That's more like it I think and I lean her back on the chair so her hair hangs down and I look down and see my cock disappear inside of her. It shines with her wet pussy juice and my precum I place my thumb on her now swollen clit and start to circle it. Her back arches so much I think its going to break which makes me pull her up and say "get against the window"

Sarah walks over to the window and stand behind her. I spread your arse cheeks and say "ever had a cock up your arse before?"

She shakes her head and my cock swells at the knowledge she's an anal virgin. I take my cock in my hand and position the head over her tight arse. My spare hand holds hers on the cold window. I say "this may hurt a little" as I force my swollen cock head in her arse. She screams slightly and squeezes my hand. "Want more?" I enquire

She nods and I push all the way inside as sarah gasps for air. The window is cold so her nipples must be rock hard I image as I hold her hips steady and move mine slow. I push up hard but slow. I hold her gently as my cock stretches her.

By *exysue22Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Mmmmm more please!

By *issy NickersWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

ffs I prefer real sex...

Do you think you are office fsog?

I clamped my arse afainst my keyboard and said "fuck me hard you big juicy fucking cock?" and then I landed on my mouse - whoops...

As my cock throbs inside sarah I suddenly feel my hand slap her arse hard. I don't know why I do it but it makes me even harder. I slap her arse again leaving a huge red hand print on her buttock. She turns back and looks at me and moans "hurt me some more baby" my head nearly explodes. I grab her hair and pull it hard and start to expand her arse by fucking it hard! "Is that enough pain?" I moan. Sarah nods and pushes back against my hard cock with her arse. I feel myself getting closer and closer.

I hold sarah's hips and moan "I'm gonna cum baby" and I squeeze her hips. She tries to pull away playfully and I hold her hips tighter and push up as I cum hard. I moan and rest my head on her back and twitch as I spurt my last few drops up her arse!

I pull out and force sarah to bend over I get on my knees behind her so I can see my cum slowly drip from her arsehole which is now gaping wide from being fucked. I take some of my cum on my fingers and spin sarah around and push them in her mouth. She hungrily sucks and bites them wanting to taste me. She looks at me and says

"What about my pussy baby it feels left out?"

I push sarah on the desk so she's sat facing me I slip two fingers inside her and slowly finger your wet tight cunt.

I look into her eyes as I do it. She moves her hand and tries to wank me and I push it away as punishment I push a third finger inside her and she moans loudly, a mixture of pain and pleasure I suspect. I feel her pussy walls stretch as the feel of my extra finger. I look down and her chest swells in anxiety on every breath. I look into her eyes and whisper

"I wonder......." And then push my fourth finger in slow. I then curl my thumb into my palm and slip my hand slowly up inside her and ball my fingers into a fist. Sarah looks down and gasps the words

"Fucking hell take your hand away take it away!" I just look at her and say

"Trust me" I slowly twist my wrist slightly so that my knuckles glaze over her g spot. She pants with pleasure as I look at my hand disappearing inside her.

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm more please

I look down as I feel sarahs cunt squeeze my fist. I feel the walls tense as if they are about to break I look her in the eye and say "want me to be gentle now?" With a smile on my face. She nods and I slip my hand out slowly as I do I place my cock inside the gaping hole with was her wet tight cunt. I hold her hips as I feel her close around me. She moans as she feels my cock and whispers

"That's better baby" and leans back. I pull my cock out to the tip and wank the shaft slow so my fist hits her clit gently. She moans my name and holds the edge of the desk above her head she moves her hips and grinds against my bellend "I'm going to cum!" She yells so I wank my shaft harder.

» Add a new message to this topic