FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wife watching

wife watching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ete1233333 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

Really love seeing wife wearing tarty/sexy clothes; probably short dress, no bra or panties in club or busy bar. Seeing her flirt and get chatted up. Seeing lads dance with her and take their chance with feeling her body. Other done this also for real and enjoyed and maybe let more happen in an alleyway outside...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

[Removed by poster at 10/07/21 00:50:58]

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

Chat anyone as we can share our experience.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Really love seeing wife wearing tarty/sexy clothes; probably short dress, no bra or panties in club or busy bar. Seeing her flirt and get chatted up. Seeing lads dance with her and take their chance with feeling her body. Other done this also for real and enjoyed and maybe let more happen in an alleyway outside...?"

This is exactly how we started swinging.

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I love to watch her wear short skirt ,blouse unbuttoned showing her tits when we go out,she knows it turns me on thinking of her making guys want her

cyprus

beautiful. Any ever touch?

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

"Chat anyone as we can share our experience. "
happy to chat anytime and I can tell you some things about my wife

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"Really love seeing wife wearing tarty/sexy clothes; probably short dress, no bra or panties in club or busy bar. Seeing her flirt and get chatted up. Seeing lads dance with her and take their chance with feeling her body. Other done this also for real and enjoyed and maybe let more happen in an alleyway outside...?"
I agree...its a turn on and my Mrs is always doing this

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Yeh love all this - dated a girl for about 18 months - when we went out she’d wear a revealing light coloured top with red or black bra on show which would always get lots of attention - I loved it.

If we were sat in a pub I’d have a revealing picture of her as my phones screensaver- on all 4s with lots of cleavage on show and make sure the phone lit up as the barman or woman brought us food/drinks etc

Even if we stayed in she’d tease the delivery man - she’d be wearing just a bath robe - if the guy was nice I’d get her to answer the door - robe exposing lots of cleavage etc and watch him try to keep eye contact

Occasionally she’d turn the tables on me - In a pub and if their were women sat close by and we’re watching us misbehaving she’d get me hard discreetly under the table and then get me to go to the bar for drinks with a hard on clearly visible and watch the girls reaction- she loved it too

Miss those days lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went out with the wife today and shes not been up for fun latley but today she went out in short skirt and top with no bra we ended up in a well known sports shop. She decides she wants to see if a top will fit but the changing rooms are shut ffs. Never mind off comes her top revealing her 34gg tits to me and about 6 other guys till she trys the t shirt on.

I can only say the guys wherel very appreciative of the show and she got wokf whistles and id guess at least one or two standing ovations.

cyprus

what a good girl she is! Wonderful and good protest to silly virus rules!

cyprus

"I love to watch her wear short skirt ,blouse unbuttoned showing her tits when we go out,she knows it turns me on thinking of her making guys want her "

excellent games! U never let the strangers have an even better look?

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I love it when other men are perving over my Mrs

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Really love seeing wife wearing tarty/sexy clothes; probably short dress, no bra or panties in club or busy bar. Seeing her flirt and get chatted up. Seeing lads dance with her and take their chance with feeling her body. Other done this also for real and enjoyed and maybe let more happen in an alleyway outside...?

I love it when other men are perving over my Mrs "

I can see why they would as well

» Add a new message to this topic