FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Reminiscing…..My First Time

Reminiscing…..My First Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralbisw OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

Was chewing the fat online a night or so ago and got talking to someone about “the first time”, so thought it was worth seeing what everyone thought. When I look back it is one of my favourite memory wanks….. so must be good.

I was in my early 20s. I had had a back injury caused by a relatively small car shunt. A slipped disk in my back that had led to a fair bit of treatment but did cause sciatica. Trips to a massage osteopath was recommended, and as that improved, more general massage therapy was needed.

A local private firm (I cannot remember the name) was advised by the osteopath. My first consultation was with Catherine…… extremely attractive, tiny, but essentially professional. First session was talking through and analysing, then a trial massage to make sure I was happy. The place was very clean, aromatherapy a big thing, so it was very very comfortable. As it turns out, she was exceptional: she worked up my muscles and each session became more intense. I was feeing these were properly working, and therefore well worth the cash …. £40 for a two hour session, fortnightly.

During these massages, the room would be warm, something like Clannard softly playing on the CD player. Lots of warm towels used, quite soft lighting.

The first time I had kept my boxers on. But, she said while I should wear what I am comfortable with, it would be better not to wear anything. She promised to protect my dignity, and said boxers do restrict the muscles a bit, but most of all, I will get oil on them. And she used a lot!

So from session two I went naked. It was not a sexual massage but was erotic. As the sessions wore on I noticed she would get seemingly pay more attention to my inner thighs, or in my ass cheeks. There were times when I definitely felt her touch my balls, or light touch my hole.

One particular session stood out. She had spent ages working my ass and thighs…… hot oil and the aromatherapy smells meant I was so hard. Laying on my front I was calm with it, and simply enjoying the experience. I yearned for more of course, but was too shy to ask…. This was a professional establishment after all. However I had to use all my strength not to cum when I felt her fingernail gently scratch my hole. I was sure it was no accident.

Then she asked me to turn over. Embarrassed by my raging hard cock, I did so. Now, she would hold the towel up so she could not see when I turned over, and lay the towel back on me, professionally preserving dignity. This time however as she lid the towel down, my throbbing cock created an all to obvious tent. I saw her smile…….. a wicked smile. She held the top of my thigh, looked at me and said “don’t worry, I like that”. Then, like I said she was wicked, she pulled the bottom of the towel and pulled it down an inch or two, the soft fibres rubbing my helmet. I was lost for a while as she repeated this. The dirty tease.

However nothing else happened. She did not offer, I did not ask, but her nails definitely touched my balls as she massaged my thighs. Her fingers definitely rudder into my leaking pre cum as she massaged my tummy and slipped under the top edge of the towel. She had me under her spell.

She was good.

I continued these sessions…. Each she would tease me …… I guess I was her puppet! And then it changed one Thursday afternoon when I turned up for my regular session.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Salisbury

Usual routine was take an afternoon off work, go home, shower and properly clean myself, pretty much just in case anything more was to happen. I kept my cock and balls shaved, and pines short and very neatly trimmed. In my early 20s I was as obviously very virile as anyone!

Anyway, this Thursday I turned up, ready for what might be. When I arrived the receptionist said, “oh, have you not been telephoned, Catherine has had to take some time off, family bereavement. We should have cancelled”.

I was gutted. Selfishly I tried to explain this was a course of treatment and I did not really want to miss out. The receptionist said, “let me see who is available, but I think we are booked”.

Happy with that plan , I was offered a coffee and waited. About twenty minutes had passed when this guy came out of the back rooms.

“Hi”, he said. “Sorry about this, we have missed calling you. I don’t know what else to do but apologise. I know about your course of treatment but we have no other masseuses available today, both are booked all day”.

I was gutted. I felt like I had been ditched! All selfish I know, but I was conscious of the treatment that despite the horniness, was actually working.

“You are quite right to be concerned” he said, “the treatment should ideally continue. Let me go read your file and I will see what we can advise”.

“Ok, great, thank you” I said.

As he walked back into his office I thought to myself, they have a file on me, cool! Then the horror, embarrassment…… it will mention hard ons, leaking cocks, sensitive ass hole!!! OMG!!

After ten minutes I was about to leave when he came back. I was too polite to say forget it I am off.

“I have a plan if you are content” he said. I nodded. “I can offer a holding session, one to essentially make sure you don’t go backwards until Catherine gets back. There will be no charge, and it will not be as intense, as I can see she has been really working you through. Simply one to sustain. How does that sound?”

“Yeah great, thank you. But I thought you said the girls were booked today?”

“Yes they are. I will do it” he said, “it’s my company, I started on my own, I still practise and keep the certificate in date, hence why I can only do the light work. It’s up to you, but I won’t do anything that will send you backwards. Happy?”

“Well ok thank you. This back has bugged me but I think we are nearly there. I appreciate this.”

“Great”, he said. “Let’s go through, get you undressed and ready”

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *rdgkMan  over a year ago

London

Salisbury

I am in the room. The aromatherapy is going, but is a differ aroma. More relaxing, I fee Immediately calmer. Peaceful almost.

I strip. I wonder if I need to keep boxers on or off, after all this is a guy massaging me. I decide to go as normal, naked it is. Even though I had showered before setting off this afternoon the guy had asked me to take a quick shower and was off any deodorant etc. There were plenty of towels on the side table, so I did just that. I stepped out, and was just starting to dry myself when he came back into the room.

“Oh sorry, shall I give you another five minutes?” he asked.

“No you are ok” I answered. “Nearly done”.

I felt really calm and relaxed. I made a note to ask what the aromatherapy smell was. I continued to dry myself.

The guy must have been late 50s, maybe 60. Average height, thinning hair, but seemed fit. No belly to speak off, thick strong arms and was dressed in sports shorts and a singlet. Strangely I noticed he was bare footed.

“Are you ok naked?” He asked. Without giving me chance to answer he continued “hop onto the bench, face down please”.

I tried to be discreet with the towel but he had already seen me naked, and I was soo relaxed. I climbed on, laid down and immediately had to adjust the position of my cock!!

He lay a very warm towel over my midriff and bum….. it’s an amazing feeing that warm towel! He rubbed his hands over the towel and over my back, bum and upper thighs. My head turned to my left side on the small pillow of the bench. His hand remained on my bum through the towel as he described what he intended to do. Basic light massage all over, just relaxing but stimulating the muscles to continue their improved recovery. “Just close your eyes and relax. You may drop off but I’ve got you”.

He then moved to the head end. My eye line was level with his groin and I noticed he seemed to be packing somewhat. My own insecurity I suppose but I felt inadequate! Maybe it was because his groin on those shorts was just so close. He asked me to lift my head, he removed that little pillow and told me to go face down in the hole that appeared. That felt odd, almost as if I was a bit restrained.

Then he got to work. I remained semi conscious, not quite dozing. The smell was amazing, Clannard still doing their thing on the CD player!

He strayed on my back. Not as intense as Catherine but just nice. He worked all my vertebrae nice and gently and would switch to very light feathery finger tips. When he did my Neck he was really gentle and I am sure I felt his package on the top of my head. From standing at my head he would run down my back, under the towel to the top of my arse. Definitely I could feel his cock on my head! He spent ages under the towel at the base of my back and the top of my arse massaging hard and light. I felt he was teasing and wondered what was actually in my notes!

Then he stopped. I knew I was hardening, but my position was so my cock was pointing down, and trapped. I felt slightly uncomfortable as this restraint on my cock was quite erotic and added to the growing intensity of the moment.

Another towel was placed over my back and pulled over the lower part of my head. I then felt the lower edge of ny lower towel lifted and folded up giving him access to my thighs and the lower half of my bum. He worked my legs from the ankles up, teasing my feet (they are exceptionally ticklish) did some great work on my calves, back of my knee and then onto the backs of my thighs.

He used so much oil……. Creating heat as he rubbed it in. Stood to the side he was working my thighs, and I felt him pull my legs apart so he could get to the inner thigh. As I allowed this, I panicked….. sure he could see my cock hardening.

He was stood to my right and worked my right thigh and right buttock . I relaxed quite quickly but did notice he was more intimate and teasing than Catherine. I felt my bum cheeks being parted and felt sure he was teasing my bum crack without touching my hole. He ran oil from the bottle onto my crack and I felt it run down over my ass hole and over my balls.

The on my inner thighs …… I definitely could feel him stealing touches of my balls, and most certainly the tip of my cock. I knew I was leaking pre cum but was starting to lose myself, and yet was in that not quite semi conscious state.

He moved to my left side and repeated. Again avoiding touching my hole but definitely get him touch my balls and cock. He then enveloped his oily fingers around my helmet and gently rubbed for a second or two.

He then placed the towel. His hands never lost contact amd he moved back to my head. Over the towel he ran his hands down my back, and again I felt his bulge on the top of my head. And I am sure he was hard. The he moves to the side. Two hands resting on my towel clad bum, he stood in silence for a moment.

Then, he said very softly, “let’s get you turned over”.

By *obby24Man  over a year ago

No Where

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please OP, I adore massage stories

Salisbury

"More soon please OP, I adore massage stories "

Your wish is my command sir

Salisbury

He asked me to lift me head, which I did and he replaced the small head pillow. As my eyes focussed I could see a definite bulge in his shorts. Although concerned as never thought myself bi and never had any contact like this with men, the massage was so good I was quickly back in zone. I lowered my head onto the pillow.

He lifted the towels and said “turn yourself over onto your back please”.

A simple ask one would think. It was then I realised how hard I was and how much my cock ached from being restrained by my own body. As I lifted myself it was like a whip, and sprung upward hitting my belly with a audible wet thwack….. i could feel it was soaking. I daren’t look at him but I know he could see and was smiling. I lay down on my back, head on the pillow, facing straight up I closed my eyes.

He lowered the towel back onto me but I could feel the tent my cock was causing. I was loving this and did not want it to end. I felt. Very warm hand towel gently lowered over my face and he whispered..” this will help you enjoy the rest of the massage. Close your eyes and enjoy”.

Of course I did as I was told.

My cock was aching but as he did. Not seem bothered nor was I. He stayed standing at my head, and worked my shoulders and neck. He had strong thumbs and I felt how strong when they were on my wind pipe. Almost too much pressure but it felt exciting. He massaged my neck and the base of my skull, the moves over my shoulders and onto my chest. I feel him pinch my nipples between his fingers as he did his stuff.

Under my arms and my rib cage he massaged, the hot oil bringing sexy sensations from an odd place, exacerbated by his nails gently scratching me there. Then he was stretching down my tummy and slipping under the top of the towel, most certainly into the pools of pre cum gathering there. He definitely intentionally touched my cock making me gasp. His hands under the towel pressing my hips, his groin now firmly resting on my head. His hands then massaging from my hips up to my armpits, over my shoulders and back down my chest and tummy under the towel ………then reversed. I was throbbing.

I had completely lost track of time. I had no idea where I was or what time it was. The aroma was still there, relaxing, possibly causing me to lose inhibitions, although that could simply be because of the sheer horniness of what I was experiencing. Did I feel woozy? Maybe. I did few like my cock was about to burst though. He lived to my ankles and away from standing by my head. I felt disappointed,I was building to a crescendo but now it seemed gone.

As he massaged my legs though, he seems firmer. He tickled my feet causing me to flinch, which in time caused the towel across my torso to slide off. I was fully hard and erect, and exposed. Even though the towel was across my face I could feel him staring at my cock. He was now working my thighs, up from the knee to the hips.

I could feel his hands on my groin, firmly, his forefingers and thumbs forming a circle round my cock and balls. His hands then ran back down my thighs to my knees and back up, repeating the circle. Then down to my inner thighs , pushing my thighs apart and running up to my groin, stopping short of my balls. His hands flipped and as they were so oily, he ran them under my bum, squeezing and pulling apart the cheeks. Stepping to my right side, his left hand massaged my lower belly and into my tightly trimmed pubes, his right hand underneath my bum, teasing my hole and teasing the bit between hole and balls. Then he gripped the base of my cock with his left hand, gripped ky balls with his right, and pulled apart…..stretching. Not painful but oh so erotic.

Then he stopped. I felt oil being dribbled over my cock, it running down over my hips and newlywed my thighs. I could feel it over my balls and in my arse crack. I felt soaked in oil.

And then it stopped.

wolverhampton

So good and very erotic, the build up has sure made me hard!

Salisbury

I could not feel his hands anywhere. My cock, balls and ass were soaked in hot oil. My legs were now wide apart. Feet just resting on the massage bench.I was breathing heavily and my cock was throbbing. It felt incredible.

I wanted to badly to grab my cock and wank. I wanted anyone to grab my cock and wank it. I needed to cum.

Then I felt something. Hands grabbed my ankles, quite firmly. The bench moved as it someone was climbing on at the base by my feet. Those hands lifted my ankles into the air….. what the duck was happening now?

I could not see….. I felt powerless to move, to lift the towel from my face to her sight of what was happening. I could hear him breathing as he lifted my legs up more and shuffled, lowering my legs to rest on his shoulders. I felt powerless. I was unable to move.

His hands grabbed the back of my knees and pushed forward, almost doubling me up. I felt scared now, incredibly exposed though I knew my cock was throbbing still. My arms W ere hanging down the side of the bench, and my knees now close to my face. I felt him shuffle again then something nudging at my hole. I sensed everything was slippery but could not work out how to speak. I was trapped.

He thrust forward slightly. I could feel and sense his cock teasing open my hole. I knew this was wrong but by fuck it felt good and so right. I tried to push my hips forward. To accept him, but again unable to move.

He pushes forward a little more. My home opened up a little and I could sense every bit of his hard cock entering me. There was the most intense erotic pain as he pushed further . A sort of pop, the pain subdued and he rested. My kind sensing his end was in my ass. I could hear him breathing heavily, his hands gripping my knees and holding me in position.

I wanted to cry out. I did not want to be fucked like this but then again I wanted him to fuck me raw and senseless. My head was spinning, I had no sense of anything else.

Then he started pushing again. Millimetre by millimetre he entered me. So much oil providing lube, I could sense my insides filling, organs moving to accept the invader. And still he kept pushing I swear I could few him knocking my tonsils. The inside of my body was burning hot hard cock.

He then stopped. Hilted. His balls resting on mine. It felt like I was struggling to breathe. He started to withdraw, every millimetre as intense as entry. He pulled out so slowly, until I could feel his helmet edge resting on the inside of my hole. Again he waited, before thrusting forward, slightly quicker than the first. To the hilt, withdraw, rest, push in a little faster. I could feel very ridge, every vein as he fucked.

The pace grew. The intensity increased. My legs up rested on his body his hands now free. He was breathing so heavily. His cock growing with each thrust, never withdrawing fully. Banging me harder and harder. I had no idea, no sense of anything else.

I then felt his hands move and were on my shoulders. I could hear myself groaning as he fucked me, swearing obscenities. Then I felt his hands live again, this time to my throat and he gripped…… as he thrust forward he squeezed. I was struggling to breath now and felt weak. As he thrust forward he squeezed tighter. As he squeezed tighter I felt myself losing consciousness. As he withdrew I came back.

He was fucking hard now. I was in heaven but not really there. I had no idea how big he was but it felt huge. He thrust again and again.

Suddenly the grip on my neck ceased. He withdrew completely and I felt him get off the bench. I felt empty, open, disappointed! Then, abruptly, the towel was pulled from my face. I sensed him to my right and turned my head…. His cock was there. Wet with oil and juice. Huge. Hard. Veiny. Gorgeous. He thrust forward and it pushed straight into my mouth. Not caring he ripped past my tonsils into my throat. I had never sucked a Cock before now here was me being throat fucked. He was fucking my throat as fast as he was just fucking my ass. His hands gripped my hair and pulled my head onto him. I was gagging, eyes watering as he fucked my mouth!

He then shouted, no screamed “FUCK FUCK FUCK”, and pulled out ….. my mouth remained open as he exploded……. Shot after shot of cum hit my throat. My mouth, my face. It did not want to stop, it kept cumming. I tried to swallow but could not keep up. I tried to get more in My mouth but couldn’t. It was hitting my face, my eye, up my nose. Spurt after spurt answer spurt.

He kept shouting “FUCK FUCK”. And then it slowed and stopped. I opened my mouth again and he pushed in. I ducked off the last drops, getting composure back. Still I could taste more cum.

He pulled out. I could not open my eyes, they were full of cum and starting to sting. It was then I felt a hand grip my cock. I was hard, harder than I had ever been. That hand wanked me, up, down, up, down and finally up……. Suddenly I exploded…….. I felt cum hit my face, as I too spurted again and again. His hand let go of my cock. He forced his cummy fingers into my mouth, making me suck my own cum off them.

We said not a word to each other. He wiped the cum From my eyes , and simply said;

“Same time next week?”

wolverhampton

Wow!

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *weetncurvyWoman  over a year ago

Fife

That was amazing!!

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

Great read and story.......

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Fantastic story

Salisbury

"Fantastic story "

Great legs!

By *inkykatyTV/TS  over a year ago

thetford

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Incredible. I love a massage story. Can’t wait to see where this one goes.

Am I the only one who thinks this is heading towards a bi mmf?

» Add a new message to this topic