FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Busted on Fab! - 3

Busted on Fab! - 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Parts 1 – 4: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1173911

Parts 5 – 8: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1175182

Part 9

Clare? Could Clare be Doris? Could she have been through my pictures and seen my balls trussed up? If she were on Fab, she’d maybe have read my story and seen that I liked the PVC fetish wear. Also, she may have worked out that I liked to be dominated by a powerful, sexy woman.

If it was Clare, why hadn’t she told Sarah? Surely, she would protect her sister and tell her about my messing around? Why hadn’t she done so? Was she tormenting me before telling her? Was she teaching me a lesson?

I didn’t think Clare was that type of woman though. She was very much a ‘straight to the point’ girl. If anyone were dicking her Sarah around, I’m sure she’d be very forthright in telling that person where to go!

As I was in the shower, I started to put it all together. Clare’s house was about two miles away, over the other side of town. That would fall in the bracket of the distances Fab said where Cecil and Doris were.

Occasionally Sarah would come to the Orchard when I was playing pool. As it was generally a lad’s night, she’d invite Clare and they’d go and do their own thing in another part of the pub. So, she’d easily know I was the captain of the pool team.

She also walked Digger everywhere and one of her routes was past my yard, where the office was. I believe she could’ve taken that picture of the van parked haphazardly in the yard; popped off up one of the nearby footpaths and sent it to me, via Fab.

Could it be her though? Is that her style? I didn’t really think so, but all the evidence pointed towards her.

Who was Cecil though? A red herring? Someone invented to make me think it was a couple messaging me? Possibly.

Or did Clare have a co-conspirator? Was she seeing someone that I didn’t know about? I’m sure Sarah would’ve said if she’d known, and she’d know as, I now most certainly knew, they talked about everything! Would Sarah have kept quiet to me about any new man in Clare’s life? I don’t think so.

If it was Clare, then it’d only be a matter of time before she told Sarah. That was a prospect that I most certainly didn’t want to happen. I’d lose everything.

As I continued to soap my aching dick my thoughts turned to ‘What are you going to do about it?’ My brain couldn’t see a way out of it. How could I convince Clare, if it were her, not to tell Sue?

I finished my shower and towelled down. As I left the ensuite, Sarah was getting ready to go and have her shower.

“Want to join me?” she said, with a naughty smile and glint in her eyes.

That caught me by surprise. We hadn’t fucked in the shower for years! I was then even more surprised when I thought that I didn’t want to take her up on the offer. My thoughts were elsewhere, and they were quite troubling.

I kissed her soft lips and then pointed to my dick. “Its had quite a hammering tonight love, mind if we leave it?”

A little disappointed look crossed her face, but she then grinned and nodded her understanding.

“It was good though, wasn’t it?” she asked, seeking re-assurance.

“Oh, absolutely! It was phenomenal. Both physically and mentally, such a bloody turn-on.” I replied. Kissing her again, I hugged her close.

She popped into the ensuite and I slipped some joggers on and retrieved my phone. Despite it being late I logged into Fab. ‘You dirty man’ were online, but there were no new messages. I checked how far away they were, ‘4 minute walk’! From experience, I knew that was still quite a distance. Our house is in a built up area and four minutes as the crow flies could be one of five or six streets. Still, it seemed strange that they were not their usual 2 miles away.

Again, it threw a little doubt on whether it was Clare. Surely she’d be tucked up in bed by now?

An idea popped into my head. Switching to iMessage, I found the last text I had received from Clare, which was something about dog food. I typed in the message box “Thanks xx” and sent it.

It was delivered and read within five seconds. So, she was still up! Or at least, looking at her phone.

The little dots were moving, showing that she was typing.

“You’re welcome. Xx”

“You’re up late. Doing anything special?” I asked.

“Can’t sleep. Lots on my mind.” She replied.

I bet you have, I thought. “Wanna talk about it? Here if you need someone other than Sarah to talk to?”

“Thanks. I might just take you up on that offer.”

Then I thought I’d try to catch her out. I proposed to meet at the time Cecil and Doris had said I needed to be at Tesco: “Tomorrow at 10:30?”

There was a long pause, then: “Can’t, I’m busy then. After 12?”

Laughing inwardly, I was now really convinced it was her. I heard Sarah turn the shower off, so I thought I better put the phone away. I sent a final “Okay, I’ll let you know if I’m free closer to the time. Get some sleep. Xx”

Quickly, I opened Fab back up. There was the message icon highlighting 1 new message. It had been sent 5 minutes ago.

“How was it? Hope you didn’t disappoint her?? Remember, Task 1 tomorrow, 10:30. C and D.” I was so sure it was Clare. She probably sent it after I had proposed that time for our chat.

I logged off and popped my phone in my pocket and I went downstairs to fix Sarah and I a drink.

As soon as I was in the kitchen, I felt my pocket vibrate. Taking the phone out, I saw I had a WhatsApp message. Opening the app, I saw it was from Debbie:

“Hi Steve. Sorry to trouble you but we need to talk. Chris and I have had a bust up.”

Oh shit, she’s gone and told him, I was instantly worried again. Not because of Chris, I could slap him into the middle of next week, but if Sarah found out I had brought Debbie off with my hands…..

“Really? Why?”

Her reply was instant. “Would rather tell you face to face.”

Hmmm, I thought, this is bad. “Okay, tomorrow morning?”

“No, now. I am parked on St Michaels Avenue, just down from the Co-op”.

My brain raced. St Michaels Avenue is just over the back from our house! Certainly within ‘4 minutes walk’! This was doing my head in! Was Debbie Doris?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny_scotMan  over a year ago

mintlaw

Great stuff. Keep it cumming

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Keep the going can't wait

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad this one has started up again x

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Please continue

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

As always great story looking forward to more ??

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

I love it

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

Brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Intriguing

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Wonderful

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Really enjoying it

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Welcome back!!!

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Liking the twists

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great read. Nice to see it back again.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Love the twists fantastic story

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

Brilliant story

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Amazing

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

More please

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Great so far

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Keep going please

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Enjoying the suspense

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Class

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

merchant City

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Can't wait for the next bit

Telford

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I bet she is not there its another tease !

Wrexham

So many twists and turns, marvelous

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Whatever the day job is you need to quit and update us!!!

Part 10.

How the fuck was I going to get out the house without Sarah knowing? What did Debbie expect? For me to drop everything and rush out and meet with her?

“Bit tricky. Sarah’s still awake. Give me 20 minutes or so?” I sent to her.

“Ok. Please come as quick as you can, there’s a few dodgy characters around, even at this time of night!”

Like everywhere, there are a few undesirables in Yeovil. She was on one of the busier roads though, so I doubted that anything would happen to her there. Just in case I advised her to: “Keep your doors locked and don’t use your phone. That’ll stop people noticing you.”

“Ok. Xx”

I put the phone on mute and took our drinks back upstairs.

Sarah was in one of her black, satin nighties. I loved them as, first thing in the mornings, I used to just slip them up over her hips and fuck her long and slowly from behind. Lazy sex we called it, but it was a great way to start the day!

She smiled when she seen my reaction to her nightie. “I hope he’s recovered by the morning.” She said, with a naughty twinkle in her eye!

Laughing, I jumped onto the bed and lay alongside her. We shared a deep, passionate kiss and my dick started to grow again. I shifted so she couldn’t feel it and kept kissing her.

“I’m sure he’ll be more than ready!” I said once we stopped kissing.

“Good”.

With that she rolled over on to her side and switched her light off. I secretly rejoiced as it showed that she was intent on getting to sleep. I faced the other way and turned my bedside light off. I flipped over, and spooned Sarah. I draped my arm over her and lay there, listening for her breathing to get deeper.

After ten minutes or so, I was sure she was asleep. I carefully got up and pretended to go to the loo. Sarah remained asleep so I snuck out of the bedroom and quietly crept downstairs.

Popping some trainers and a fleece on, I carefully unlocked the back door and stepped out into the cool, but not freezing, night air.

As I approached my garden gate, I could hear a dog walking along the adjacent path. I’m not sure why, but I froze! I wasn’t sure why I did that; I was on my property. I think I froze as I was doing something secretive, and I just didn’t want anyone asking questions.

The dog must’ve smelt or heard me as I heard a low growl. A shrill, sharp, “Come!” pierced the air and the sound of a metal dog lead being pulled. I then heard the dog trotting further up the path.

Bit late for someone to be walking their dog, I thought. It must’ve been one in the morning. I waited on them disappearing around the corner before I cautiously opened the gate and went through it.

Knowing that time was precious I jogged up the path, around the corner and on to St Michaels Avenue.

There are two Co-ops on that street, so I jogged along to the first one, about 200 yards away. I was scanning the cars to see if I recognised any, whilst trying to remember what kind of car Debbie drove. About fifty yards past the Co-op, I saw a large, Audi Q8 that looked vaguely familiar.

I slowed down and approached the car from the front. Inside I could see the profile of a woman, long hair, not so broad shoulders. As I got closer, I could see it was Debbie. She had been looking at me as I got closer and when she recognised me, I heard the clunk of the doors being unlocked. I crossed around the front of the car, opened the passenger’s door, and jumped in.

“Thank fuck you’re here,” she gasped “It’s a bit nerve-racking sitting here, all alone and dressed like this.”

Dressed like what…. OH WOW!

There she was, sitting behind the wheel, wearing a skimpy little black dress. Her tits were barely covered, and it was again evident that Debbie wasn’t wearing a bra. Looking down her trim figure to the dress hemline, I saw the material had ridden up a little exposing the lacy tops of a pair of hold ups.

Returning my eyes to hers I saw that she was elegantly, but seductively made up. Even though it was only a faint glow afforded by the nearby streetlights, I could see she had gone to a great deal of effort. Hints of blusher brought a gentle flush to her cheeks; eye shadow had been applied all around her stunning blue eyes causing them to stand out even more. Her lips had a thin, glossy look to them, divine.

My dick forgot all its aches and pains and started growing the second I registered how fucking stunning and slutty Debbie looked.

“Fucking hell Debbie, that’s an outfit and a half!” I exclaimed.

Debbie smiled broadly and pretended to act all coy. “It’s nothing. Just an LBD.”

Noticing the growth in my joggers, Debbie reached over and, once again, gripped my dick through the material covering it. She gave it a few playful tugs, causing it to fully stiffen.

“I think I owe you one,” she purred slipping her hand inside the waistband. I just sat there, incredulous, and seemingly powerless to resist. Her fingernails gently stroked the length of my shaft, causing me to flinch unexpectedly.

“Oooh, we are sensitive, aren’t we?” as she stroked back down me and tickled my balls.

I then remembered that I had kinda wanted to not do this. My conscious was finally awakening, and I thought I’d try to stop this.

“Eh, Debbie?” I stammered.

“Uh huh?” she replied, gazing into my eyes.

“I’m not so sure this is….”

But it was too late. In one, seemingly well practised manoeuvre, she freed my cock from my joggers, dipped her head to my groin and had swallowed the whole length! “Fucking hell!” I braced my whole body; the sudden action had totally caught me unawares. The sensory overload had temporarily paralysed me.

She quickly and expertly worked her mouth and hands on my glands. Sucking the tip hard, rolling her tongue around and under my helmet, I felt my balls contract. Her hand worked my shaft, moving up and down in time with her mouth action. The nails on her other hand were stroking my inner thigh, this was sensational!

My conscious went wayward, and I was driven on by lust!

I sat back and tried to ignore the, now, only too familiar sensation of my cock wanting to cum! I tried concentrating on anything bar the feelings that were being generated down below.

It was no use thought. In less than a minute I was bucking and thrusting yet again. My cock only gave up a few spurts of cum but, by fuck, it felt like lava shooting from me! My whole dick seemed to glow in ecstasy as Debbie sucked every ounce of man-juice out of my balls.

When she finished, she sat up and leant in to kiss me. It was only natural to lean in and kiss her back after sharing such a passionate moment with her.

As our lips locked, I could taste my cum on her. Then the dirty minx rolled her tongue in my mouth and deposited more of my cum!

She then broke the kiss off and sat watching me. Caught up in the moment and wanting to show her that I was game for anything, I gazed back at her and made a show of visibly swallowing the lot!

Debbie grinned and nodded her appreciation. “Good lad. Like a bit of cum do we?” she asked?

“I do when it’s deposited like that, you filthy cunt!”” I exclaimed.

This made her rock her head backwards and laugh.

Turning back to me, she looked quite serious and said, “I’ve only just started!”

London

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

More please.

Fantastic

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Bradford

Here!

Nice twist

Keep going

Absolutely love it

Plymouth

Keep going please

Gloucester

Great stuff. Keep it, and me, up.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

newton abbot

Telford

Sneaking out

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

Telford

paisley

north east lincs

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

Great stuff, thank you

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

More please ??

Wrexham

Awesome ?? keep going please

Leyland

Wow amazing live the twist

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

kirkcaldy

Dirty minx

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

Brilliant

By *ub and his cougarCouple  over a year ago

somewhere local

Enjoying this one x

Eagerly awaiting the next installment

Barnsley

langley

Heathrow

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow this is great x

paisley

Part 11

With Debbie’s words bouncing around in my head, I pulled my joggers over my swollen, sore dick. Her words excited me but at the same time they filled me with dread. Yes, I wanted to see what filthy fun we could get up to together, but I didn’t want to blow it with Sarah!

What could I do? Looking to change the subject I asked, “What did you and Chris argue about?”

“Oh, I think it’s the pressure of COVID getting to him. I was in such a good mood after seeing you and, well, you know…” she smiled coyly at me again. “Anyway, he was just being a grumpy twat. So, I told him.”

My mind spun! She fucking told him! Oh please no. Not him! He’ll be sure to tell Sarah. That’s it, I’m done…. Divorce, house split, business fucked, the doomsday scenarios poured into my head!

“Well, he didn’t like being told he’s a grumpy twat, so he got even grumpier and told me to fuck off! Can you believe it?”

Can I believe it? Can I believe what? My mind was truly fucked. “What?” I asked.

“Can you believe he told me to fuck off? Just like that?”

She mimicked a blokes deep voice, “If you think I’m such a grumpy twat, then I’ll be a grumpy twat. Fuck off!”

Slowly I re-ran her conversation through my head. What had she told him? Just that he was a grumpy twat? I had to confirm this.

“Did you just tell him that he’s a grumpy twat? Nothing else?”

“Yes. No. What else would I tell him?” she inquired.

“You didn’t tell him about us mucking about?”

Debbie paused before looking me deep in the eyes. “No. There’s no need to do that.”

Relief coursed through my body once more. That set of worries had been temporarily alleviated.

I looked at her dress and stockings, raising an inquisitive eyebrow as I did.

Catching on to the unspoken question, she grinned broadly. “Well, I did fuck off. I fucked off up to our room, showered, popped this outfit on, did my make-up and went back downstairs. He was half-way through a bottle of Scotch, so I waltzed past him in this outfit and told him I was fucking off!”

I had to admire her sassiness. At the same time, I was concerned that Chris might be nasty to her when she went home. If she had got him riled, and he was now d*unk, then it may not be a good idea for her to go home.

“He wouldn’t hurt you, would he?”

She shook her head vehemently and said, “No, he knows my brothers would fucking kill him!”

Brothers? It dawned on me that I didn’t know very much about Debbie.

“Who are your brothers?”

“Tom and Barry Martin. Do you know them?”

Did I fucking know them? Everyone in South Somerset knew those nasty bastards! They were a couple of builders who had their fingers in many pies. Not one illegal activity went on in the area that they hadn’t sanctioned or got a cut out of. They were truly vindictive bastards too. If they were ever wronged or crossed, the person responsible was usually going to end up in Yeovil District Hospital.

“Yeah, I’ve heard of them. They really your brothers? Haven’t seen them at your barbecues.”

“Yeah, my barbecues are too sophisticated for them. I ask them not to come as they intimidate everyone else!”

I could easily imagine that! They occasionally drank in the Orchard. Massive they were, but not fat massive. No one messed with them, no-one with half a brain anyway.

“I can’t see Chris hurting you then.” I laughed. She laughed too.

“They don’t like to see me upset. It kind of upsets them when I get upset…”

I just kept my silly grin on and nodded. Inside I was thinking what a fucking muppet you are! Getting involved with the Martin’s sister? What kind of stupid fucker would do that?

“Best I don’t upset you then, eh Debbie?” I asked in a jocular manner.

Smiling broadly, but with a hint of menace in her voice, she replied, “Oh, I don’t think you will. I’ve had my eye on you for a while, Steve. Today confirmed what I suspected, and I want more of that. Do you?”

Feeling trapped beyond belief, I felt that all I could do was lean in and give her a kiss. She responded and we were again engaged in a powerful kissing frenzy! Her hands grabbed my face as she tried to devour my lips. Struggling to get a decent lip-lock on her, I proceeded to probe her mouth with my tongue.

As our mouths clashed, I ran my left hand up the inside of her stockinged thigh. Running my fingers along the lacy tops, I felt Debbie open her legs, inviting further finger exploration. Slowly I stroked my way to her groin, lightly tickling with my fingertips.

She was breathing heavily now, the kissing and my caressing obviously turning her on.

Moving past her groin, I expected to meet a pair of lacy panties, thong, or something similar. Instead, my fingers only found a nicely trimmed mound! Dirty bitch!

“For…get …. some…thing?” I asked in between nibbles kisses.

“Mmmmm…. No…I.. Meant….. that”.

Dirty bitch indeed. I traced my index finger down her pelvic mound and into her silky, wet slit. My finger was instantly coated with juices, and it slid into her cunt easily. I slid my middle finger in, it was soon covered in gorgeous cunt goo.

Remembering the previous day’s activities, I wondered if she just wanted bringing off with my hand again. Breaking the kiss off, I asked her, “Is this all you want?”

“No, but I think you won’t be able to fuck me, will you?

My dick was aching, and I didn’t think there was a chance that it could rise to the occasion this soon.

“Afraid not” I told her.

“Keep fucking going then, you dirty fucker,” she panted. She reached into the door compartment and brought out her handbag. In between gasps of pleasure and telling me to finger fuck her harder, she opened her bag and pulled out a ten inch long, black dildo. In this light, it didn’t look too dissimilar to the one Sarah had fucked herself with a few hours earlier.

She passed me the dildo, “Fuck me hard with it!”

I pulled my fingers from her cunt and turned the massive black rubber cock on. Debbie lay back as best she could in the driver seat and flung her right leg up on the dashboard. She raised her left leg up and rested her heel on my shoulder. Her pussy was easier to access now, and it looked so inviting.

Angling the rubber cock downwards, it vibrated gently as I guided it towards her pussy. Debbie started strumming her clit as I nudged the phallic toy just inside her soaking wet pussy. There were no barriers, the whole thing slid easily up her cunt.

Fuck me, I thought. I am never going to satisfy her with my dick! “Fuck me,” she moaned “That feels sooooo fucking nice. Get it moving you dirty man! Fuck me with it!”

For a millisecond, I froze. You dirty man? Why had she said that? Fuck sake, my head was going to explode! Surely it was a coincidence?

I started to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy. Responding to her gasps and cries I sped up, or slowed down, trying to build her up and keep her on edge.

“Ohhhh, that is fucking lovely. Oh yes, keep it going. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!”

Turning the base of the monster tool, I increased the vibrations. I also started thrusting the vibrator faster, harder, and deeper into her.

The noise levels increased inside the car. If anyone walked past there would be no mistaking what was going on in the vehicle! Debbie was wriggling and shaking, her hands gripped the steering wheel and the headrest of her seat.

“Harder, faster, you filthy fucker!”

I loved the dirty talk. Incredibly, I could feel my cock stiffen. The kinkiness of doing this to Debbie was turning me on.

Responding to her shouts I did move it harder and faster. My arm was aching as I drove the rubber cock into her cunt.

“Now, now, now, oh, I’m cumming!” She let go of the head rest and started rubbing her clit furiously! Her heel dug into my shoulder and her arse bounced up and down on the now, soaking wet seat.

Debbie tensed her legs up and then suddenly, she started bounding around on the seat. Her head again rolled back as she screamed a shriek of sheer pleasure! Her hips bucked up high as she thrust herself hard onto the dildo. She was convulsing in ecstasy, her sweaty thighs trembling with the effort.

Then she was done. She flopped back into her set, exhausted.

As I carefully pulled the dildo from her, her pussy twitched and trembled. It looked red and sore, but it also looked tempting and devourable, I had to taste her.

Shifting my legs, I knelt in the passengers footwell, facing the driver’s seat. I was inches from her pussy, it smelt absolutely amazing. She had no idea what I was doing, so when I touched her swollen labia with my tongue, she yelped in surprise. I then softly licked her protruding clit, she moaned in delight. Again, responding to her moans and movements, I started working her pussy back into life.

Within a few minutes she was gasping again, thrusting her pussy into my face. I had my hands under her arse cheeks and lifted her slightly as I alternated between tonguing her deep and flicking her clit.

I kept the rhythm up, slipping two fingers inside her, quickly finding the spongy g-spot and pressing on it. Again, responding to her ecstatic sounds, I pressed and rubbed to further heighten her pleasure.

Soon she was mashing her cunt hard onto me and screaming and shuddering as another climax ripped through her body. I kept my face there, still licking and probing until she again collapsed in her seat.

Reaching down she pulled my shoulders and half dragged me up to her face. We shared another, long passionate kiss, but this one was a kiss of lovers...

After a few minutes I sorted myself out and sat back down in the passenger’s seat. It took Debbie a little longer to compose herself, but soon she was sitting, in her set.

“I’m going to have to get this to the valet tomorrow. Chris will surely work it out if he sees or smells this!”

I grinned and suggested a Polish guy I know who does a good job.

“Right,” she said, “Best you get home to that lovely wife of yours.”

I nodded in agreement.

“Remember, Wednesday,” and she gave me a cheeky grin.

“Already looking forward to it!” and gave her a kiss on the lips.

I opened the door and exited the car. Debbie started the engine and pulled away, without a wave or a glance.

Fucking hell Steve, I thought to myself. The Martin’s sister, what are you doing? How had I not known Debbie was related to two of the hardest blokes in this area?

The realisation of my predicament had me worried. In fact, I was really bricking it now! As much as it was for the best to try and cool things with Debbie, I knew it wasn’t going to be an easy one to get out of. Keeping Debbie happy to keep my limbs and marriage intact seemed to be the priority now. Could things get any worse.

I turned and headed for home. As I did so I felt my pocket vibrate. Half expecting it to be a message from Debbie, I took it from my picket and looked at the screen.

It was from Sarah: “Where are you?”

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

London

north east lincs

Newtownards

Telford

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Excellent ??

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Wrexham

Brilliant, keep it going

Leyland

Loving this

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

Brilliant cliffhanger

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Opps got some explaining to do

Telford

Definitely hard to wriggle out of that

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/07/21 12:24:47]

By *RfunMan  over a year ago

Blackpool and Fleetwood

Great read

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great thread ????

kirkcaldy

Good

Newtownards

Bradford

ooooooooooooops

Oh dear

langley

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Wow

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"It was from Sarah: “Where are you?”"

Oops! Get out of that!

By *ldbluMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

By *rC onlyMan  over a year ago

town

Can’t wait for next part ??

Gloucester

“Went for a walk, was getting a headache” bluff it out.

Barnsley

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Telford

Here!

By *orny and Hard1Couple  over a year ago

Borders

It must be her on fab surely

Plymouth

Keep it Cumming, please

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing and all caught up now

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing and all caught up now x

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

This story rocks, keep it going.

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Heathrow

Wrexham

In need of more of this wonderful story

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Waiting for response to Sara

Gloucester

Oh don’t leave us hanging

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

Hi All. Thanks for the nice comments and PMs. Apologies for not getting the updates done sooner, work is manic. I'm going to try and keep the updates shorter so that I can get them out quicker than I have been.

The next instalment is ready and I'm going to put it in a new thread: Busted on Fab! - 4. x

By *avem30Man  over a year ago

barnsley

?? looking forward to it

Newtownards