FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Email pt4

The Email pt4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being gagged, I had no way to call for Charles. All I could do was wait for him. He used to do this to me, back before I had been unfaithful to him, just like this. That was why I had clipped the cane where I had. He would chain me from the ceiling, then clip the cane in place where he intended to wh*p me. Hanging from the back of the collar meant my back. From the back of the belly chain meant my ass, while the front meant my pussy. If he hung it from the front of my collar, as I had tonight, he was going to be*t me on my tits.

I couldn't believe I was about to be sexually tortu*ed by my husband for the pleasure of my mysterious Master. Moreover, Charles didn't even know what he was doing. He thought I wanted this. The complexity of the situation was mind boggling, while the realization of what I had gotten myself into, over a single photograph, was enough to make me want to die. I had ensla*ed myself, made myself a toy, and now was being forced to become bisexual. I had lost control of my life.

As luck would have it, Charles didn't realize I wasn't around for at least an hour. He probably was reading. When he got into a book, he lost all track of everything. It took him over an hour to realize that he hadn't seen me in a while and come looking for me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *rgyll_LadMan  over a year ago

Around

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I heard him coming down the hallway, then turn the corner into our bedroom. He stopped in the door, looking at me hanging from the ceiling, nude, spread, and clamped, with the cane hanging between my massive breasts. I think he was surprised to see me there.

"Well, not what I expected. I see what you want, and I am happy to oblige you.

To my horror, the next sound I heard was the series of beeps the digital camera makes when it comes on. He doesn't really go for using his phone to record things he cares about. Instead, he keeps a good digital camera around to take those pictures. I guess I was going to get to see what happened after all. Of course, since I was hanging in full view of the bedroom spy camera, I knew my Master was recording this too. Once again, the record for my most humiliating photos was up for grabs.

Once Charles had the camera ready, he reached for the cane. I felt him pick it off my chest, then unclip it from my collar. Of course, it was under the chain of the clover clamps, so he had to take the opportunity to pull on the chain, causing a flashbulb to go off in my head from the pain of my nipples being pulled and crushed, as well as a scream to be heard behind my gag.

By *antiedguy83TV/TS  over a year ago

Shropshire

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 11/07/21 23:55:43]

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *xxxdMan  over a year ago

Sexssex

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

So wish I got used like this soon

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Northumberland

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *uietlife2Man  over a year ago

about

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

So hot

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

I could hear Charles step back and adjust himself. After a few moments of silence, there was suddenly the "swish" of the cane slicing through the air before I felt the burning pain of the cane on both my tits at once. They bounced as I screamed into the gag. I knew Charles had put a lot into it, but that strike wasn't as hard others he had given me in the past.

After a few seconds of silence, I heard the sound again just before he struck again. He put a little more into this one, and the pain was unbelievable. I didn't know what was happening. My scream was even stronger this time.

Charles took a few extra seconds this time before the next swing. I knew what that meant. When that one came, it was as hard as he could muster, putting all his strength and weight behind it. He hit me so hard that I fell off my feet and hung from my arms. At the same time, I let out a howl that sounded more like it came from an animal than a person. I couldn't believe being beaten on my breasts hurt so much more now than it used to.

I couldn't tell you which breast he hit, or both maybe, or where on them he hit. It just hurt so incredibly bad. My agony was far beyond anything that had ever happened to me when beaten before. Then there was the wetness between my legs. How could I be wet???

Since I had fallen, Charles took the opportunity to hoist me fully up. By that I mean he used the winch to raise me up, then some distance further up, so my feet were well off the floor. He loved to do this. I knew the sensation of my own weight hanging from my arms, making my shoulders feel like they were going to dislocate. The pain became even more, causing me to start a low keening sound through my gag, like an animal in pain, which I guess was what I was.

The next hit with the cane caused me to throw my head back and wail some more. I was starting to grey out, it hurt so much. This beating created a mixture of sharp pain when Charles hit me, followed by a deeper, intense pain in my chest a moment later, which grew more intense with every strike.

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2MMan  over a year ago

Barmhill (outside Dundee)

Can't explain why but I tut at Charles getting a go.

Am sure 'Master' will do better

By * n C NWCouple  over a year ago

Macclesfield

When’s the film coming out

Mmmm amazing

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

cheshire/Preston

Really loving this submissive play

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Really good

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

This is so good

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Not sure if I like or dislike the development of this story It’s exceptionally well written and intriguing and draws you in but the punishment is bit OTT for me I may be wrong but seems near the extreme end which is not my scene genuine pain and not what the lady wants - Yes call me a wimp and stop reading it but ias I said it’s so well written and full of intrigue - Anyone else in a similar dilemma ?

" Anyone else in a similar dilemma ?"

Agree totally.

It exceptionally well written but....

I am starting to skim.

I keep reading because I want to find out who it is.

I'd have no issue with the level of pain *if* that was what the narrator wanted. Am very much an each to their own so long as it doesn't involve anyone who doesn't want to be involved.

If I am helped in to the zone, my way, I can take and take. People have expressed horror on the other "fab" at the level I can go to. But it fully consensual and I actively encourage it. The activities in my most recent story are a warm up sometimes - ha ha.

Am in danger of bailing on this story

Northumberland

I would tend to agree with the above posts.

Really well written story which has me very involved with the main character as all great writers do.

I am beginning to feel her emotional pain rather than the sexual experience.

Maybe that's the objective of the story.

I will still read and I will not abandon her to her fate,

Xx

By *otmkcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Then a fifth strike. Somehow in that stroke, I realized after a moment that the clover clamps had come off. I had no idea whether they fell off, they were hit off by the cane, or if Charles took them off. I couldn't even feel the usual sharp pain from the blood coming back into my nipples because the rest of my tits hurt so much.

I think Charles finally caught on after that last extended set of screams that he probably should stop. Or maybe his arm just was tired. I don't know, but he stopped. I guess that's all that matters. I hung there from my wrists, still in the dark of my blindfold, waiting for what would happen next.

I realized after a moment that I could hear Charles undressing. That was followed by the winch coming back down until my feet were on the floor again, taking the pressure off my wrists and shoulders. If you have never hung like that, you have no idea how much pain it causes. I have done that many times before, but it had been a long time. I had a bad feeling though that this was not the last time I would hang like that, probably for a lot longer.

Charles let the winch down a little more, enough that he could bend me over slightly. A little pressure on my upper back convinced me to do just that. A moment later, I heard the click of the plastic cap on the lube bottle as it opened, then another as it closed. I knew what was coming next.

He put his hands on my ass as I hung there, pulling me back towards him a little bit. I tried to relax as much as I could, especially after what had just happened. If I couldn't, the next part of this was going to hurt even worse.

It was just a moment before I felt Charles cock pushing on my asshole. I really hated having anal sex with him. I had never been fucked in the ass before I met my boyfriend. He had been so gentle and made me love being fucked that way. We called it "my secret desire". I could come from being fucked in my ass alone by Jimmy. It was my favorite way to have my old boyfriend fuck me, but not Charles. This was the last refuge, the last memory I had from that wonderful time, and I would never accept that Charles could use his cock in my ass even half as well. I would come from being fucked in the ass by my boyfriend, but never by Charles.

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Teenytiny you surpass yourelf. I am immersed and keep imagining I am her. Thankyou

I think Charles knew all of that. I think he knew I tried to keep him out of my ass because that is what Jimmy and I had together. He had tried a few times to do it right, but it never worked out. Now, when he fucked me in the ass, I think he did it to punish me. Tonight he certainly would.

Charles forced his cock into my ass, breaching through my ring. It hurt like hell, even though he had used lube. He really did go slow, at least at first. But so often like he always did, he sped up too fast, crushing my rectum. I was sure he was going to tear something.

I think, deep inside, Charles looks at fucking my ass as a hatefucking. I think he knows it hurts me, and so he speeds up to make me hurt. I started crying has he stroked into me, harder and faster. I bet my Master loved watching this.

Fortunately for me, when he does fuck me in the ass, Charles comes much more quickly. Tonight was no exception. Within a few minutes, most of which I spent screaming into my gag as he pounded me, he finally came inside me, spewing his come. I, of course, received no release this time.

I had a bad feeling of what was going to happen next, and unfortunately for me, I was right in my guess. Charles stepped back, sliding out of me and letting go. Still bound nude, blindfolded, and gagged, hanging from the ceiling, he left me there. I heard him leave the room. He had done this before, leaving me hanging from the ceiling for quite a while afterwards.

I knew he would be back, but it still hurt to be left here, hanging as a sla*e. What was worse, I knew that my Master was watching me take my punishment for my failure at the apartment. I realized I had brought this on myself. I was hanging here, in pain, because I had failed my Master. I hadn't done what he wanted of me. Even though I didn't want to be bisexual, I didn't want this either. I really was sorry for failing my Master.

Barnsley

Telford

Around

Nottingham

I was fortunate that Charles let me down within an hour or so. In that time, I had a great deal of opportunity to think about how I got here. I realized that if I was going to survive, I was going to have to find a way to live with how my life had gotten completely out of control. It was a long night in bed, cradling my sore breasts in my arms.

The next day, Tuesday, I really hoped my Master would give me a day off. I needed it. Even putting on my sports bra to go to the gym was painful. The marks from the cane clearly showed on my tits, fortunately below the neckline. Fortunately, they were not heavy bruises, and should disappear quickly. One of the things about me is that I heal quickly.

I habitually work out in sports bra and shorts or yoga pants sets, without a t-shirt over it. I love how the guys look at me. Now I wonder each day if one of them is my mysterious Master.

Today I tried to stick to weights, so as not to move my breasts too much. It was a good workout, leaving me tired. Heading home, I feared what was going to happen after my shower. Almost always, that was when my Master asserted his control over me.

Telford

Northumberland

By *avingfun2015Man  over a year ago

coventry

Yr story is wow

I wood love that to happen to me

Cheshire

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

The master has to be charles

Brighouse

Gloucester

Lancaster

Poole

Where do you find parts 1 2 and 3 of this?!!!

Have to say irish folk have a way with words and this is very well written.

????

Around

"Where do you find parts 1 2 and 3 of this?!!!

????"

Green tick next to Tiny's name you'll find her previous stories x

Around

"Where do you find parts 1 2 and 3 of this?!!!

????

Green tick next to Tiny's name you'll find her previous stories x"

Arrow not tick

Coming out of the bathroom, I heard his voice from the speaker, as always. "Present yourself." Getting up on the bed, nude, as required, I knelt in place. It was at least fifteen minutes before my Master spoke again.

"I like the cane marks. I suspect from the way you were screaming that the caning was very painful. Was it?" There was only one reply possible. "Yes, Master." His response was unexpected: "I wonder if this will be more painful to you." There was about a minute of silence, making me wonder what he meant. Then the speaker in the spy camera began to speak again, for the first time in a different voice.

At first, all I could hear was the sound of a woman screaming. Whoever she was, the sound she was making was horrifying. It was clear the woman was in intense pain. There was also a strange buzzing noise in the background. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't place it. After a minute, the sound stopped, and so did the screaming. I could hear the woman, whoever she was, breathing hard.

Telford

Oh no

Oh crap. Annmarie punished for her "failure".

Assuming her part as described is real. Dawn only hearing audio. Could be faked for her benefit and Annmarie part of the conspiracy. Maybe I am over thinking it

A moment later, I heard a my Master's voice. "Will you fail me again?" Then the woman spoke. "No, Master." I knew that voice. It was Annmarie. He was letting me know that he had punished Annmarie for my failure yesterday. It came crashing in on me that I had caused her to suffer such agony. The shame of what I had done, and had failed to do, was almost unbearable.

In response, the buzzing sound began again, immediately followed by Annmarie's screams of pain. She clearly was being punished by our Master, but I didn't know how. This lasted another minute or so, as I knelt there, crying for the pain I had caused her to endure.

The speaker went silent again for several minutes. I knelt on the bed, tears rolling down my face as I thought about how Annmarie had been a victim of my pride, my inability to control myself and do as I had been commanded. It hurt more for me to think about how she had suffered at least as badly as I had. I had no idea what our Master had done to her, only that it clearly was incredibly painful.

After at least a half an hour of silence, I finally heard my Master again. "Go about your day." At least I had an easier day today. I had gotten used to being nude around the house, which was oddly liberating, so the day went by as quietly as possible. Charles caused me no trouble either, a fact for which I was grateful.

Telford

Aww no

Lancaster

kirkcaldy

Poor girl

cheshire/Preston

Very good

But it was only one day. Wednesday morning, at my usual presentment, I was summoned to the apartment. I wondered as I got dressed and walked to my car who I would find when I arrived this time.

I had noticed this morning that the cane marks were gone. While my tits were not completely normal, they were not in pain anymore, either. For this I was grateful. I didn't think I could perform for anyone the way my breasts felt yesterday.

Entering the condo, I noticed immediately that one of the clothes bins was closed, with the red light on. I was fairly certain that this meant I was not alone, and likely my companion was another sla*e. A quick glance down the hall revealed that the bedroom door was closed. With the usual command given to strip, I went to the bin, took off everything but my heels and jewelry, as always, then walked as directed to the bedroom door.

As I approached, I heard the lock click open. Pushing on the panel, it opened to reveal Annmarie laying on the bed, waiting for me. As I expected, she was nude, except for her heels, some pretty dangling diamond earrings, and a gold necklace. I couldn't see any obvious places on her body where she had been punished. She was smiling, but still with that sad look in her eyes.

Telford

I stood there a moment, trying to decide what to do. I had resolved that I was going to go through with this, but I didn't know how to even get started. Annmarie solved that for me, saying, "Come here, my love, and lay down with me." That gave me an idea on what to do.

I walked the few steps to this huge California king bed, then climbed up on the end. I crawled down its lenght. When I got to Annmarie, I kept myself above her, looking down at her beautiful body as I passed above her, allowing my locks to drag along her skin. Reaching her face, propped up on the pillows, I crawled just a little bit more, until my tits were hanging directly before her. Doing exactly what I expected, Annmarie reached up, pulled my left breast toward her, and began to suck on my nipple, while working the other nipple with her fingers.

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and began to moan. My nipples are not as sensitive as they were before the implants, but they still are very sensitive (another reason the clamps hurt so much!). I let her work on my tits for several minutes, to get me wound up. I needed to feel good enough to make the next move.

Normally I am all about going slow, but this time, I knew I had to move as fast as I could. I took several deep breaths, then pushed myself off, sliding down the bed. In just a moment, I had my head buried between Annmarie's legs, my tongue out, lapping at her clit. It took me a few seconds after I got there to realize I would get a better angle by putting my arms under her legs. As soon as I did that, she started squirming, making it clear to me that I had here exactly where she needed to be.

Telford

Nottingham

I kept this simple. I kept my tongue below her clit, and just kept on it. As fast as I could, as hard as I could, doing everything I could to make her come. Her breathing came faster, then the moans began. After just a few minutes, I could tell Annmarie was about to come.

Suddenly, she arched her back, pulling herself up off the bed, screaming in orgasm. Annmarie tried to close her legs and pull herself away from me, but I had my arms hooked under her legs, so she couldn't move. I kept up with my tongue, harder and harder, while Annmarie continued to scream. She was trying to close her legs, putting a lot of force on the sides of my head, but I wouldn't let go. I wanted to do this right and give her a mind-blower. Her struggles against me went on for over half a minute until she finally managed to wriggle loose.

Telford

When she got free from my attentions, Annmarie fell back on the pillows, panting hard. She had clearly come so hard she had no concept of what to do next. I slid out from between her legs and snuggled up against her as she lay there, trying to get her breath. It was fun to have turned the tables. I was just so sorry she had to suffer first to get to this moment.

After several minutes to calm herself, Annmarie turned over to look at me. "Well, that was unexpected." I had to tell her, "I'm so sorry I hurt you. I didn't want that at all." She cut me off: "No. Don't say anything. It isn't your fault, and I can't say anything anyway." I didn't know what to say, it seemed like a rejection after I had overcome my weakness to save her more pain.

It must have shown on my face. "Dawn, it is all right. I went through the same transition. Understand, you are bisexual now. And I want you to understand something else..." She got quiet for a moment. "I love you."

Talk about having your world change. I really didn't know what to say. No woman had ever told me that before. In a moment, Annmarie was on top of me, French kissing me while her hands roamed all over my body. She was squeezing my breasts, running them through my hair, and licking my neck. This went on for several minutes before she finally went to work on my clit.

I should have expected it, but Annmarie tried to do the same thing I did, that is, not let go when I came. She locked her arms around my legs and kept going as hard as I could. It was like waves of pleasure crashing over me. I started screaming in excitement. If it was going to be like this every time, I might be able to get used to being with a woman.

about

Northumberland

Brighouse

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

This story just gets better…

Telford

Lancaster

[Removed by poster at 14/07/21 11:11:13]

Best story ever

"Best story ever"

Agreed

Something also told me this couldn't last. I was going to have to pay for this eventually. I lay there with Annmarie for a few minutes before we heard our Master's voice. "Present yourselves." It felt strange as I knelt up on the bed with Annmarie next to me. I knew she was a sla*e like me, but to have another woman kneeling nude with you, when neither of you know your Ma*ter who had ensla*ed you to his will, is hard to understand.

"Dawn, you have done well. I am glad to see you accept your rightful place as a lesbian. Annmarie, I am glad to see no further encouragement is required. You know what to do." She replied, "Yes, Master."

I wondered what she was going to do. I watched as she got off the bed, leaned over to me and kissed me full on the lips, whispering again, "I love you," then walked to the door. A moment later, the door snapped shut behind her. I knelt in silence, waiting.

After a few minutes, my Master spoke again. "Dawn, collect the blindfold from the top drawer of the nightstand and put it on, then return to where you are now." The blindfold. That meant it was likely my Master was about to put in an appearance.

Northumberland

kirkcaldy

Nice

Telford

Hot

Lancaster

Wirral

Nottingham

Cheshire

I did as I was told. A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened quietly and I heard my Master's voice, this time in the room with me. "I have to say, Dawn, that you have an great body. You take care of yourself, when so many cunts don't."

I hated that word-- "cunt". They were so degrading, intentionally designed to hurt. But all I could say was, "Yes, Master."

"Last time, I just took you, to mark you as my property. This time, I am going to fuck you in a way that lets you understand better who has taken control of your life. And I am going to enjoy making you do all the work."

With that, I felt him getting up on the bed. I realized that this time, somehow, he was already undressed. My Master lay down on the bed next to me, then said, "Turn around and come ride my cock, sla*e." I had no choice. He was going to fuck me whether I liked it or not. Once more.

I got up on my knees and shuffled around until I was facing him, still blindfolded. I could tell he was just to my left. I bent forward until I could crawl, then moved up the bed toward him. When I felt his body next to me, I lifted myself up to move on top of him.

Gloucester

every time this gets to me on so many levels.

My Master put his hands on my hips and guided me over him. He felt so strong and powerful. This time I was more oriented to where I was, so I could pay more attention to what he felt like.

I think I have said this, but I am really small and light, only 110. He practically picked me up with his hands and centered me over his cock. Then he slowly lowered me down until I felt him pressing at my pussy lips. I realized that he was rock hard and had a huge head. I don't remember him being this big the first time, but then again, I was completely frightened that day.

He pushed inside of me, then let go of me unexpectedly. I dropped straight down on his cock, forcing me open wide. He was really wide and hard, making me scream out as he forced the air from my lungs. I put my hands down on his chest and almost snatched them back up. I couldn't believe what my hands found beneath me.

His chest was solid as a rock and well developed. His stomach was flat as a board and all muscle. After a moment, he bucked a moment to make it clear I had better start moving.

I started riding him, using my arms to push myself up, but that didn't last. My Master told me, "Put your hands on your head." Apparently he liked the show with Charles the other day where I fucked him with just my legs. That takes concentration, but all my prior boyfriends have told me they like it better that way. So I put my hands behind my head, pushed my breasts out in front of me, and started fucking my Master, still blindfolded.

Brighouse

Barnsley

Northumberland

Gloucester

Mmm I can only but imagine what that sight looks like

Lancaster

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

[Removed by poster at 15/07/21 08:11:10]

By *orny and Hard1Couple  over a year ago

Borders

I thought her master was gonna be her hubby

Near MK

Damn, I can just imagine the sight

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Oh hell yes just read them all. Brilliant

cheshire/Preston

Yer I love that too

In just a moment, I got another shock. His hands wrapped around my breasts squeezing them hard. His hands were big and strong, fully wrapping around my breasts. He was holding me almost vertical as I rode him, pushing me up higher and letting me drop. He kept my tits off my chest, using them as handles to control me.

Harder and harder I was dropping onto him. I got into being fucked like this, no matter who was fucking me. I know I shouldn't like this, but I couldn't control my body. My breathing sped up, getting deeper, setting me up to come. I didn't want to come, but I couldn't control myself.

I started having a rolling orgasm as my Master punched his cock into me even harder. I was bucking on top of him, screaming now, showing clearly I was coming. Suddenly, I felt him push me up as high as he could, pressing with his hips as well as his hands. As he dropped me the last time, the heat of his come inside me gushed out.

I collapsed onto his chest, trying to control my emotions. I almost reached for the blindfold as I brought my hands off my head, but I decided at the last moment that might be a bad idea, maybe even dangerous. I just decided to lay there for a moment, feeling his strong body under me.

Lancaster

Northumberland

kirkcaldy

Mmmmmmmmm

cheshire/Preston

It was only a moment before he dumped me off him onto the mattress without warning. I ended up in a pile, wondering what he was going to do. I didn't have long to wait. My Master got up and stood next to the bed for a moment before telling me, "That was a decent fuck, sla*e. Your rack is fun to play with. I am going to enjoy owning you. I have high hopes for what you may become."

With that, he walked to the door. I heard it open, then shut behind me. I lay there on the bed, crying into my blindfold, feeling his cum leaking out of my pussy. I wondered how many times I was going to be fucked by this man, a man I didn't even know. I didn't know what to do, how to get away, nothing.

Why is it men think things like this are so simple? My emotions were running riot in my head, keeping me completely off balance. I needed some stability, but there was none to be found. I was in a spiral, falling, without a clue what to do.

I don't know how long I lay there before my Master's voice came from the speaker. "Get up, Dawn. Get dressed and leave." I did as I was told, walking on my heels, which were still on my feet, out into the front room. As before, the clothes box was open, the green light showing.

Cheshire

cheshire/Preston

I slowly pulled my clothes on, then discovered something was wrong. My bra was missing. He must have taken it. Kind of annoying, and juvenile really. I admit that particular bra was one of my favorites, all black lace and satin. More annoying, I was going to have to go home without a bra. Considering that I had worn my blue satin snap-closed blouse. At least all I had to do was walk to the car.

Of course, as luck would have it, there was a man standing in the hallway as I came out of the elevator. The clicking of my heels on the shiny tile floor caught his attention. He got a real show as I walked a good hundred feet down the hall to the door to the parking lot. I realized that he could see that my tits were free in the gaps between the snaps. If I moved wrong, I would even show my nipples.

I tried to hide my embarrassment. The only thing I could say for sure was that whoever he was, he wasn't my Master. Far too thin for the chest I had felt a few minutes before. I hope he enjoyed the show. But the guy certainly stared enough. I hope he enjoyed the show.

about

Nottingham

Northumberland

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

Brighouse

Barnsley

Wirral

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm the sight of a pair of nice boobs with erect nipples loose under a blouse and long legs in heels always gets my full attention too

Near MK

Mmmm where is your master leading you?

Gloucester

I know o shouldn’t but this arouses me every time

Lancaster

I want to know who the hell it is.

Reminds me of at school singing "oh why are we waiting"

Hope Dawn starts plotting to extract herself and turn the tables.

Waiting with baited breath to gasp if another twist is some of the sl*ves are male. Or pretending to be sl*ves.

It was actually kind of early when I got back home, so I had to follow the rules. I stripped myself nude when I got in the house and carried my clothes to the bedroom. Apparently my Master was watching, because I heard, "That's a good girl," come from the speakers in the cameras. I remembered to get a new bra out, and got re-dressed a couple hours later before Charles got home.

Thursday was quiet. I presented myself as normal, waiting for the usual fifteen minutes or so. Interestingly, for the first time in a while, I got to masturbate with my Hitachi wand. I must have been deemed to have been a good enough fuck for him yesterday.

Once I came, the order to go on with my day came. Spending the day nude can be liberating, in a sense. I just wish it was because I had decided to do it myself, not be ensla*ed. Honestly, I needed the day off. I had spent more time being a sla*e recently than I had doing my real job. I could get away with that for a little while, but sooner or later, that was going to become a problem. A full day of work was just what I needed. At least it let me get caught up there, so I had more time when I inevitably was called to my new, unpaid job, as a sex sla*e for my Master.

Nottingham

cheshire/Preston

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

So hot

kirkcaldy

Staying good

Lancaster

Friday morning, almost as soon as I got up on the bed, my Master spoke up, telling me to get dressed and get to the condo. This was becoming a habit. I didn't waste time. The very fact that my Master had not waited the usually delay to speak to me made me wonder what was up.

I drove downtown, parked, and headed inside. Opening the door to the apartment, there was no immediate sign that anything was unusual. I stood in the main room for a minute or two before I heard my Master from the speakers. "Strip. Leave on the heels and jewelry. Go to the bedroom and wait." Off my clothes came again and into the bin. As the lid closed and the red light came on, I wondered if this time I would have a bra when I got back.

I walked to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. The door closed on its own behind me. It took a few minutes, then he spoke again through the speakers. "Retrieve your blindfold and put it on." Opening the same drawer, I retrieved a blindfold from several inside and put it on. Now all I could do was wait.

I must have laid there for fifteen minutes or more before I heard the lock on the door click. As soon as it opened, I realized it was another woman. I could hear her heels on the hardwood floor. She came over to the bed, but stopped to reach in the same drawer I had been in. From the sound of leather, I decided she had pulled on a blindfold as well. The satin comforter rustled as she climbed onto the bed.

cheshire/Preston

I felt her as she slid in next to me. In a moment, I realized that Annmarie was on the bed with me. It didn't take much thought to understand what was about to happen. Since we were both blindfolded, I suspected that our Master was about to make an appearance.

I rolled over to face her, and we wrapped our arms in a tight embrace. She kissed me, long and hard, giving me quite a bit of tongue. I heard her whisper to me, "The Master is coming. Please make sure you put on a good show for him. I don't want punished again." I could feel the heat of her large breasts pressed into mine, as her legs pulled her body tight into me.

I didn't know what kind of show we were going to put on though. Did he expect us to have lesbian sex together in front of him? Or we both going to service our Master? Maybe something else. The mind dizzying array of possibilities had me completely confused. I just hoped I could do what was expected of me.

We lay there together, just holding each other, until we heard the door lock click again. It swung open, then silence. After a few moments, I could sense our Master standing there, looking at us. Then he chuckled.

"Well, my sla*es. You look so happy together. Why don't you show me how happy you are?" I got the hint immediately, and so did Annmarie. We started kissing and roaming our hands over each other's bodies. I have to admit, I loved the feeling of caressing her breasts, which I noticed the first time were all natural. I felt a corner of the bed compress, as if our Master had sat down to watch.

Annmarie was really going at it with me. She was more aggressive than I had ever seen her. After only a few moments, she pushed me on my back, slid down, and was sucking on my right breast while working the nipple of my left breast with her fingers. I had my hands working the sides of her breasts as she was just below me. I could feel the warmth spreading in my chest as she sensitized my tits. I started making moaning sounds as Annmarie began to excite me.

It only took another moment before she was sliding down over my stomach to reach my pussy with her tongue. I really want this -- I still say I am not a lesbian or bisexual -- but it did make me feel good. I put my hands on Annmarie's head and worked her fiery red locks as she licked my clit, making me breathe even deeper.

Suddenly, I felt our Master moving. He moved behind Annmarie and lifted her up onto her knees. I realized that he was going to enter her from behind. I was too tangled up in Annmarie's ministrations to understand what that was going to mean for me.

In a moment, our Master penetrated into her, thrusting hard. In a flash, it became clear to me what was happening. He was hitting her so hard with his cock that he was making my breasts bounce up and down on my chest, like he was fucking me, not her. He was forcing her face into my pussy so hard that I could feel all of her against me. It was a really strange feeling.

Unfortunately, it also meant that Annmarie was losing focus on what she was trying to do. I realized she was slipping, not putting the same effort into me as she was just a minute ago. She had gotten tangled up in her own feeling as our Master was fucking her, not paying attention to business. I loved the feeling of my breasts sliding up and down my chest, but this was completely weird. I could still feel her working on my clit, but I wasn't going to come like this anytime soon.

That must have been the point. I could tell Annmarie was getting ready to come. What I didn't know was that apparently our Master was looking at me and realized that Annmarie was more interested in her own pleasure than mine. Within another minute she screamed out as she came, collapsing down away from me.

That turned out to be a mistake. Our Master quickly chastised her. "Annmarie, I am disappointed in you. I thought you knew better. This will result in a serious punishment later." I could hear the fear in her voice when she whimpered, "Yes, Master." I wondered what that was going to mean for her. I knew it couldn't be good.

about

Gloucester

Starting to dislike this guy

Northumberland

Poole

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

So good and keep it up please

cheshire/Preston

Oh dear this may hurt

In the meantime, I needed to focus. Our Master had an idea. "Dawn, fuck her, but whatever you do, you may not make Annmarie come unless I say so. Do you understand?" My reply was more confident, but still the same, "Yes, Master."

I helped Annmarie roll over on her back. I could tell by the way she felt that she was scared at what had happened. I whispered to her, "Relax, it will be ok." I looked in her eyes and saw not only the sadness, but now fear. She had been punished by our Master before, and knew that it was going to hurt. But the fact that he had specified a severe punishment was disturbing. All I could do was try to make her feel better now.

I started kissing her, then worked my way slowly down her neck, tonguing the hollows I knew were sensitive. I moved down to Annmarie's tits, working them gently and softly, trying to release the tension I could feel in her. I went on like this for several minutes, slowing working my way across her body.

As I started to move to her pussy, I heard our Master speak again. "Turn around and get on top of her, 69 style." I didn't even bother to respond with my voice, as my mouth was full of nipple. I just let go of Annmarie and moved as I was told. It only took me a moment and I was on top of her again, facing away from our Master.

As soon as I was in place, I felt him moving behind me. Before I could do anything else, I heard a click, but wasn't sure what it was. A moment later, when I felt the cold of the lube dripping onto my ass, the answer became obvious.

This scared me even more, because I knew where our Master had gotten this idea. He had said he had all of Jimmy's emails, and this was one of the favorite fantasies Jimmy never got to try. He wanted to fuck me in the ass, in my secret desire, while another woman was licking my clit. I realized our Master was going to do what Jimmy never could.

The feeling as he started to push his way inside me was very different from Jimmy. For one thing, my Master was much bigger. By that alone, it hurt. He also had a very different style, much more commanding. He pushed firmly into me, going balls deep in one long, smooth stroke. The pain from that was almost overwhelming. It forced all the air out of me and made me cry out, drawing a chuckle from our Master. I tried to breathe deeply as he got inside my most difficult hole.

Our Master started stroking into me, hard. I had to push myself up on my arms to get straight enough for him to fuck my ass without it hurting too much. That made my breasts hang beneath me, but Annmarie was able to keep licking my clit. There was no way I could get to hers, but of course, I wasn't supposed to make her come, so that fit, I guessed. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I don't understand why a woman's body betrays her like this.