FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That Summer

That Summer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Isn’t it funny where life takes us. The people we were years ago to who we are now can often be miles apart ! Sometimes though it’s all for the better……..

She lived a very normal life , happily bringing up her children . Being a single parent wasn’t always easy but you just got on with it . For a long time her focus was on her children and was all she needed.

That changed one summer whilst on holiday. Her interest in men for years was non existent, being the brunt on a cheating husband had dulled any arousal she felt towards them.

This particular day the sun was shining and the was air humid. They packed a picnic and made there way to beach. They walked through some grassy dunes winding their way down to the sand . As they reached the beached she could feel a slight air come off the sea , it felt refreshing on her already sticky hot skin .

They wander onto the beach and found a lovely spot not too far from the breaking waves of the tide , which had just come in so would be there a while before retreating . She took her t shirt off and laid back onto her towel, thinking this is the life . Her children laughed and played building castles and covering each other in sand , running back and forth to the sea to rinse off .

A while later as she scanned round the coast line and admiring the view . Her eyes were drown to a group not too far from where she was . There was about 5 people ,5 girls in fact. The girls were in there late 20’s. All with beautiful sun kissed skin. With lovely summer bikinis on . They laughed and played music and were having a good time . As the hours went by she was aware she was watching more and more . She was drown to keep watching except she was drown to one girl in particular. This girl was brunette long shoulder length hair , she had full breasts that were perfect ! Her eyes moved down her figure noticing she hand a beautiful stomach with flowing young curves . Her bottom was round , and looked perfect in the yellow bikini bottoms she wore. Her olive skin shining as she rubbed sun oil in , it was then that she became aware for the first time in a long time of being aroused . How strange it felt , but it felt good . She had also never looked at a female in this way before . A butterfly feeling in her stomach . Heart rate rising slightly ….. but most of all her swim suit felt damp between her legs . All these feelings had taken her by surprise .

The air changed and the clouds hid the sun , her children yawned and she decided it was time to pack up .

As she packed up so did the group of girls she had been watching , they drifted away into the dunes. She was gone out of site her arousal died away .

Later that evening , her children showered and settled for the night she took her wash bag and as she did every night walked the few feet over to the shower cubicles to get her own wash and pjs on ..

She wandered in the place was empty and quiet . At the sink she cleansed her face , then brushed her hair , thinking about her day , what she had felt wondering if she would have those incredible feelings again . she bent down to pick up her hair bobble from the floor .as she Stood up behind her was the girl ! She was startled and blushed , she could feel her face glow . I hope she didn’t notice ! She also felt that arousal again . It was stronger this time . My god she is stunning .a beautiful curvy young woman .

I smiled and said hello , she smiled back “ did you enjoy the beach today “ she said

I almost couldn’t speak , in Shock she noticed I had been there to . “ yea it was lovely , the kids had a blast “

She was washing her face and checking her skin in the mirror “ I saw you …. Watching me and my freinds . “

I was so embarrassed, I said” you were having so much fun”

But you were watching me weren’t you !

It was out … I didn’t even bluff it

“ yes ….. yes I was “

She walked over to me “ I was watching you to “

I didn’t speak , she was right next to me , my heart was pounding in my Chest , my nipples hardened and my pussy started to throb !

Was it wrong I had the want for her to touch me ! She leaned incloser ,” you are a very sexy woman “ …. “ I want you to come into the shower with me “

I looked at her … why did I feel like this , I felt like a silly school girl . All I wanted for the first time in forever was to do as I was told ! What was this feeling ?

She took my hand , led me to the cubicle , “ that’s a good girl “ …. She locked the door , she stood behind me placed my hands on the sides of the shower . She turned on the water and slowly kissed down my neck , her hands cupping my breast and rubbing my nipples , she whispered to me not to make a sound. My breath was short and quiet as she moved her fingers between my legs ,

“ do you like it “ …. Do you like me rubbing your pussy , the pussy that’s been wet for me all day “

I nodded , she rubbed harder , turned me round , pressing herself against me !

“ spread your legs “ I did it without thought and gasped as her fingers slowly made there way inside me ,

“ I’m going to make you cum , do you want that ?”

Yes please , I replied

Her pace quickened , her finger rubbing my clit ,

Omg I gasped , I’m going to cum ,

“ cum on my fingers you sexy milf “

It happened,my legs shook my body jerked I grabbed hold of her , feeling like I was about to fall …..

“Good girl “

She took her fingers and put them into my mouth ,

“Lick your cum “

“Taste it “

She kissed me after , and left ………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewcouple1234321Couple  over a year ago

Paisley / Bathgate

Luv the story beth more plz

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Nice,

Xx

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm please continue

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow. Yes more please.

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Very hot

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

Thanks for likes , first time Iv written xx

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

Your story has gotten me hard inside my lacy body. I'm feeling very aroused right now.Do carry on.

Next instalment up guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic