FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Football bar maid

Football bar maid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Went to help out my friend last night at a bar run by one of my friends. I worked there a long time ago and after a long shift one evening i went home with one of the bar staff and the chef for a drink and ended up having a threesome, the chef has a bbc, how could i possibly resist, anyway, last night i went to help out and when i got there here is the chef who i havnt seen for many many years, and still chiseled and single, i got straight to work and didnt have much time to catch up but he kept coming over to ‘help’ and was very flirty and touchy all night, i messaged my partner on my break and told him he was here who very kindly offered to sack the football off and come through for a threesome men ! Having been told no i left it at that and went back to work, but he kept on touching me and flirting and i just couldnt stop thinking of the night i spent with him. Finally i gave in and went to get my phone from my bag to tell my partner i wanted it but hed already beat me to it and when i got to my phone i had a message from him giving me permission to play if i sent him some pictures

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting start... please carry on

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Please continue

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice start