FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriends best mate

Girlfriends best mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xcum OP   Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

I had been working late one evening but all was ok at home as my girl had got her friend over for company and a drink. She didn't live far from us so I was asked to walk her home, ok so we chatted as we walked then she decided she needed to take a piss,I turned my back so she could do it in private but she said hold me up, so I stood infront of her and held her arms. Fuck I thought to myself this is so erotic, on that she pulled her arm away and put her fingers in her piss stream. She then said to me fuckin lick them clean! I just opened my mouth while she put her fingers in and I sucked then, which she repeated till she stopped pissing. By this time I was hard as fuck and she noticed. Well next thing she had my zip undone and I was pumping her mouth till I came and she downed the lot. I thought ok nice one let's get you home but she insisted we stop there till I pissed on her. Luck was on her side she didn't have to wait long. First stream was in her mouth then she said over my tits. Fuck me the poor girl was soaked when I finnished but she loved it. I have never met anyone like her since. She was very Dom and I was like putty in her hands. We had a few meets like this but at her flat, we rimmed each other, I was told to rim her once whilst she had just shit turned my stomach at first being used as toilet paper but in a way it was so erotic. We did loads of things behind my girls back but we never fucked, it was just pure kink. One time I had to lick clean her dildo after it had been used anally on both her and me. Oh how I miss all that, she is now living in south Wales and I hope she's still the same! This is a true account and she is one he'll of a girl. Me well I'm on here in hope

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xcum OP   Man  over a year ago

kidderminster

Thought that there where more water sports fans about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is this true?

» Add a new message to this topic