FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flirting with the wifes sister

Flirting with the wifes sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ritishguy OP   Man  over a year ago

chatburn

My wife is older by some 12 years to her sister which I've always enjoyed. Her sister now 22 has always been a flirty cheeky little minx with me when no one is around and she knows how to get me going. Twerking her tight but curvy bum at me or telling me she enjoys being naughty with an older married man, she knows what she's doing.

But the question is is it all tease or would she go further with me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Well?

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *adjohnnyMan  over a year ago

North shields

More please

By *zn marriedMan  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Wife's sisters always flirt especially the younger one

By *ete1233333Couple  over a year ago

cyprus

"My wife is older by some 12 years to her sister which I've always enjoyed. Her sister now 22 has always been a flirty cheeky little minx with me when no one is around and she knows how to get me going. Twerking her tight but curvy bum at me or telling me she enjoys being naughty with an older married man, she knows what she's doing.

But the question is is it all tease or would she go further with me?"

well, it all depends if you are looking for a divorce or to have your cock cut off by your wife. If you think it is worth it; go for it and let the sister in law spread for u. Make sure to tell us all about it and the aftermath

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

"My wife is older by some 12 years to her sister which I've always enjoyed. Her sister now 22 has always been a flirty cheeky little minx with me when no one is around and she knows how to get me going. Twerking her tight but curvy bum at me or telling me she enjoys being naughty with an older married man, she knows what she's doing.

But the question is is it all tease or would she go further with me?

well, it all depends if you are looking for a divorce or to have your cock cut off by your wife. If you think it is worth it; go for it and let the sister in law spread for u. Make sure to tell us all about it and the aftermath"

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Go for it if she is inviting...i done this before while wife was out in pool and i was inside her sis ...very kinky though

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

But the question is is it all tease or would she go further with me?"

Trouble with young flirty girls if she fouced you she would have to tell people to show how cheeky she is

Probly your wife

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with _he shaggers she’d want to tell the story especially at that age, all about getting noticed

» Add a new message to this topic