FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Bi surprise on holiday pt1

A Bi surprise on holiday pt1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antasy to reality 11 OP   Man  over a year ago

eastleigh

(Apologies for the spelling etc)

I traveled abroad for a wedding as straight confident bloke.. within 24 hours that changed

We had all been out for a pre wedding party and as a single confident bloke I was mixing with both anyone and everyone having a laugh and trying on with many of the beautiful sexy woman who attended.

At the party I was doing shots with a group of people one of who was gay, a little later by which time I was well on my way I was out side getting some fresh air and he caught me alone and started being very suggestive, and even saying your mine tonight but me being me laughed it of and I took it all with a pinch of salt and thought nothing more of it,

That was till we left in the taxis all jumping in Diffrent taxis to meet back at the hotel and I ended up with tim (name change) I was in the middle with him to my right and a friend to my left who was all but past out.

I was talking away to the driver when I felt his hand run up my leg and started to rub me and in my hazed state I looked at him and just carried on talking. He took this as a green light and started to undo my trousers, I let him carry on but soon realised I needed to stop but more so To my shock and confusion it hit me and I realised I was the hardest I’d been in a long time and didn’t want him to stop… this was the start of a crazy next level night and or tho I was still oblivious of what was to come that night, he got out the taxi and grabbed me kissing me and I couldn’t help but let a little moan out and kissed back as he said “your mine tonight baby and I’ll look after you it will be are secret as long as your a good boy” I’d gone from a ladies man to wanting cock in the space of hours … to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *eith28Man  over a year ago