FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage with a Twist

Massage with a Twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothbody2 OP   Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

This true story was prompted my a recent thread. I replied there but decided to tell the full story in a separate thread.

I got chatting on a website to a couple. The husband was just older than me, the wife a few years younger. She wanted a naturist massage and I took it he was probably unable to satisfy her, but that they were not looking for a stud, just someone to give her a bit of fun.

I was invited to their lovely house out in country. I set off early to make sure I could find it and not be late. House found, I headed off for a quick beer in a local pub, to calm my nerves and returned to the house at the appointed time. Parked nearby and walked to the door. As I got there, the door opened. A tall grey haired man, dressed smartly but casual, welcomed me. "I'm William", he said, come on in. He brought me into the hall and then into the living room. A lady in a loose fitting lounging robe was sitting in a chair. She was a couple of years younger than me. Smart, quite pretty, crossed legged, with quite a lot of leg showing above the knee. "This is Lucy" he said.

"Welcome Robert, would you like a coffee ?" she said." We'd like to chat and get to know you a bit more."

"I'd love one, black coffee please, 1 sugar" I replied, a bit lost for words. "William please get Robert a black coffee and I'll have one too."

When William was preparing the coffee, we talked. As, I had previously thought, he could not satisfy her, so they had decided she could a have naturist massage and she if liked that, possibly leading further in the future. William returned with the coffees and we all talked, about my experiences as a masseur. They explained, William would stay downstairs during the massage. Lucy stood up. "I'm going upstairs. Please come with me. "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Haverfordwest

Once upstairs, there were towels already laid out on the bed and warmed massage oil on the bedside table. She looked at me and slowly took off her robe. She was naked underneath, a few pounds overweight, but great breasts, with large areola and a nicely shaven plump pussy. "How do you want me ?" she asked. "I'll start on your back, if you want". She lay down on her front. "Don't forget you are to be naked as well" she said.

I stripped off and knelt on the bed bedside her. Fingers into the warmed oil, placed my fingers at the base of her neck and slowly slid my fingers down her back bone. "You have lovely soft touch" she said. I proceeded to slide my hands back to her shoulders. A little more oil, remembering to keep one hand touching her at all times. Across the shoulders, down her arms and then back to the top of the shoulders. This time the downward stroke was on the left side of her back. Her large breasts were bulging out from under her. I didn't touch them just yet, but the down stroke went further than I had previously. Once level with her plump bum, I started the upward movement but moved my thumbs slightly further over towards the middle. When I got to the top, I started down again, slightly nearer the middle. This time the stroke went all the way to her bum. She let out a low moan and her legs parted.

This is the invitation all masseurs look for. The invitation to go further. I straddled her leg, so I could massage both sides of her back at once. A few more strokes and her calf lifted and touch my shaven balls. She hadn't even seen them yet, or my cock, now splendidly erect. I straddled both legs and at the end of the upstroke, my cock touched her bum. Her legs parted further.

The massage proceeded to her legs. The upstrokes getting nearer and nearer her pussy. When I first got there, my fingers slid past the outside of her pussy. Each stroke my fingers were getting closer. My thumbs were also getting closer to her bum. Her legs were now wide apart, pussy on show, her bum raised, just waiting to be touched.

This time on the upward stroke I did not touch her bum with my cock. I pushed my hands out in front of me as I moved up, my mouth getting nearer to her pussy. Her pussy was wet and gaping open. I gently blew air from mouth over her exposed pussy and continued all the way to her little rosebud. "Ooooooooooooohhh" she sighed.

Northumberland

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Nice!

By *unwanted34Man  over a year ago

The Calls, Leeds

Awesome x

a town called malice

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Haverfordwest

"Would you like to turn over ?"

"I could lie here all day and let you do whatever you want. That was lovely"

"Well turn over and let's see what haoppens next".

She turned over on the bed, moved back to the middle. Her face slightly reddened. Her nipples standing proud. Her heavy breasts separated, one to each side. They were large. I straddled her, This time my knees were by her waist, gripping her. I sat on her upper legs. My balls were touching her. My cock erect. "Oh what do we have here ?" she said. She closed her eyes. I lent over to get more oil and started again.

Again starting at her neck. down between these wonderful breasts, just to her mons. I shuffled down a touch. Then the upstroke, back up the sides, around her breasts. This was repeated several times, getting more and more of her breasts each time and getting nearer to her pussy too. I moved my position so I was further down her body and again straddled just one leg. The movement of my hands from her upper body continued this time, down past her pussy, with my left hand, and down her left side with my right. The massage of her leg had started. Her foot, her calf, her thigh, almost to her pussy. The other leg parted as if to ask me in. I massaged her other leg, the same way I had massaged the first. First foot, then calf, then thigh. Almost to her pussy. Then a long upstroke with one hand on the inside of each leg. My fingers slid up her body, in the inside of her thigh and onward to her pussy. The first time they just slid past on the outside. The second time, they pushed together, again on the outside but I could feel what was within. The third time, they slid again but both fingers entered the folds of her pussy, past her prominent clit.

By *tan 7724Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Wow

Hotting up now

Looking forward to more of this one soon.

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

Looking forward to the rest of this

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Oh lovely sexy story

Haverfordwest

I moved to her side, placed my left hand on her breast and my right on her pussy. I slowly teased her nipple with circular movements, then 2 fingers moving across her areola and slowly pressing her nipple. My right hand followed suit. Slow circular motions on her clit, then one, later 2 fingers entered her. My thumb on her clit. She was breathing heavily.

"Oh yes, that's gorgeous. Make me come".

So I continued, slowly massaging her nipple and clit. My pressure increased as did my rhythm. She drew her legs up. With her feet now on the bed, she lifted her bum from the bed and forcibly pushed her pussy against my fingers. "Oh keep going, I'm coming." Her eyes were tight shut. A facial expression of pain or was it anxiety or was it pleasure. I noticed she tightly gripped my arm that was touching her nipple. I felt several strong spasms in her pussy. My hand was soaked. I slowed my movements and gradually stopped.

"Thankyou" she said in a soft voice.

"Relax" I said and placed a towel over her body. I gave the towel a rub, to get some of the oil off her body. I also pressed it between her legs.

Northumberland

Very hot ,

Xx

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Haverfordwest

I got back in my car and drove home. Once home I checked my phone. A message "Thankyou again. I hope you don't mind but William watched some of the massage through the partially open door. Can he come into the room next time to watch ?"

"No problem, he is entitled to some fun too".

So the following week arrived. Similar scenario but we were now familiar with each other. We headed off upstairs, Lucy, followed by myself, then William. In the room, she turned to me. "Please take my robe off and give it to William". I did as I was told. "William, please sit in the chair, you can watch". The massage was similar to before, but at the end instead of using my fingers, it was my tongue that caressed her pussy, all the way to a very wet climax.

After a short pause, Lucy said "Now I'd like to do something to you. Come and lie down here on the bed - on your back". I lay down as requested. She was on all fours on the bed, between my legs. Her large breasts dangling down, touching my thighs. "Your turn now. Close your eyes for a moment". I closed. She took my cock in hand and slowly played until I was hard. A little dart of her tongue and then her mouth opened and I slid in. Her mouth was soft and wet, but different to any other who has given me oral. It took me a while to work it out. There were no sharp teeth touching my cock, just a warm wet mouth and something tight sliding up and down my shaft. It was not her lips producing the grip sliding up and down my shaft, but her gums. The feeling was like no other. 5 minutes of this and I shouted "I'm going to come". She kept going with the inevitable result.

She turned for a moment to William, then returned to me and kissed me. She tasted salty. She smiled. "Most men seem to like that"

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Northumberland

Aberdare

Where 5

Haverfordwest

Sorry, no part 5. My counting went wrong. Nothing missed

Haverfordwest

There is a 5 Very sorry. I thought I'd posted.

We showered separately. I went to the guest shower room and she was in their room. I could hear them talking. Once I heard them moving about, I came out of the room and went down stairs. William was there. "Lucy tells me that was wonderful. She wants you to do it again. Can you make it next week, same day, same time. She wants you to go further . . . . if you want to ". Lucy walked in, dressed, but with wet hair. She came over to me and kissed my cheek. "Thankyou again. That was lovely".

"Lucy - Robert is free next week".

"Oh good" she said. "My pussy is looking forward to that already".

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Aberdare

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A gripping read ,looking forward to next chapter

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fabulous story I hope to read more soon!

a town called malice

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Haverfordwest

Many thanks for all your positive reviews. This was a true story, slightly enhanced, with the names changed to give it a more formal tone. In fact it took place in Belgium and the conversations were in French. I kept seeing them for several months. Later I did fuck her. He watched and wanked.

So if there are any couples near to South Wales who would like an erotic massage from an older non pushy guy, please let me know .

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Fantastic story...

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Very good

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Enjoyed the story