FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > watching girlfriend

watching girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id love to watch my girlfriend getting fucked by a guy a with a big thick cock to really stretch her pussy.... watching her big tits bounce as she fucks him on top would be so horny

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nly_me!Man  over a year ago

london

Would happily help out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"id love to watch my girlfriend getting fucked by a guy a with a big thick cock to really stretch her pussy.... watching her big tits bounce as she fucks him on top would be so horny"

Is a very horny thing to watch another guy enter the missus

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

oh yes love watching ken fucking another woman and licking her pussy at the same time x

Love to see my Mrs taken by a younger man and filled up ready for further use

I will fill her up

require you to travel, produce STI test dated withing 24 hrs

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

I enjoyed this enormously too.

I still do, but now I am single it as the guest!

I know a number of others also enjoy reading the tales so I have mine posted in stories, it is titled "first MFM - wife tied and used"

Clicking on the little green arrow next to my name should get you to my postings if you are interested inreadin.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"id love to watch my girlfriend getting fucked by a guy a with a big thick cock to really stretch her pussy.... watching her big tits bounce as she fucks him on top would be so horny"

I must say it has to be biggest fantasy to fuck and pleasure a guys wife or gf while he sits back and watches her have fun!

Am in Dublin by the way and am often on cam if ye fancy a chat message me.

Cheers

J

I think this is a common fantasy for a lot of guys. I'd love to see Amy taking a BBC!

Id love to watch a bbc fucking my mates huge titted gf

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It's something I am glad to have brought to reality,I love watching wife being fucked ,she has now met a few guys that she enjoys fucking her that we have met them more than once,nothing better than slipping. My coco in when she is soaking wet or while she is sucking another guy dry,and she looks forward to playing with wife's after,if we have foursomes

"I enjoyed this enormously too.

I still do, but now I am single it as the guest!

I know a number of others also enjoy reading the tales so I have mine posted in stories, it is titled "first MFM - wife tied and used"

Clicking on the little green arrow next to my name should get you to my postings if you are interested inreadin."

hmm, never realised about the green arrow lol.

every day is a school day

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Yes it takes you to a list of threads the user has posted to.

I only discovered this feature recently. Talking to others at a recent social it seems to be a commonly overlooked feature.

Enjoy.

I would love to watch a man or better still a few men fuck my gf.Shes 35 size 12 36c tits,shaved smooth pussy loves oral,and even loves anal.Love to see men fucking her hard hearing her moan.

I am a big fan as well. I just love it from the moment I see the other guys eyes light up when he first sees my wife naked, then the sight when she takes his cock in her mouth.

But most of all when his cock expoldes all over her face leaving cum dripping down her body.

Since being together I must have enjoyed this maybe 50 plus times & the thrill never fades.

By *eachyPairCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

I love it to, Jane was nervous first time but now she loves it, and i love watching her get it, i really enjoy kissing her while she is taking it from behind!

I luv the thought of anothrler guy fuck my gf 2, have watched guys getting off by looking at naughty pix of her to, loved it!

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I am a big fan as well. I just love it from the moment I see the other guys eyes light up when he first sees my wife naked, then the sight when she takes his cock in her mouth.

But most of all when his cock expoldes all over her face leaving cum dripping down her body.

Couldn't have put it better myself - and aren't we fortunate in having wives who do this?

Since being together I must have enjoyed this maybe 50 plus times & the thrill never fades."

» Add a new message to this topic