FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Busted on Fab! - 4

Busted on Fab! - 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Parts 1 – 4: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1173911

Parts 5 – 8: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1175182

Parts 9 – 11: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1178550

Part 12

I stared at the screen. A massive hole quickly grew in the pit of my stomach. My heart started beating quickly and a shiver of fear rippled through my body. What could I say? How the fuck could I get out of this one? Jeezo!

What had I done? I could see it all falling apart. Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck!

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a fox. It was creeping along in the shadows, occasionally pausing and sniffing, sussing out what was going on around it. It must’ve sensed me or heard my heart thunder in my chest as it stopped and sat on its hind legs, gazing straight at me.

I looked at the fox. It was about twenty yards away and staring intently at me. Was it aware of the “shit I was in? Could it sense the utter despair coursing through my soul?

I’m not sure what happened next, but all my negative thoughts disappeared. Here I was, looking at an animal that was renowned for being cunning. Surely, I could come up with a plan, an excuse?

Thinking quickly, I took stock of my current situation. No doubt I smelt of sex. I had Debbie’s dried juices all over my hands and face. My dick must’ve smelt of cum. I daresay there would be traces of Debbie’s perfume on me too.

I hadn’t opened the message, so Sarah didn’t know I had seen it. Run, I thought. Go for a run. I was in joggers, fleece, and trainers. Go for a run and get a good sweat on. Hopefully, that will disguise the smells. Three miles? Five? Fuck it, just run.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I started to jog down the road, away from my area. I was not an athlete, but I wasn’t unfit. My slow trot turned into a nice, even paced jog. I headed down the road and headed for the edge of town. There I headed into the Country Park and ran along its three-mile length.

Whilst I ran, I got my head together. Hopefully, I could bluff it out with Sarah. Just tell her I couldn’t sleep and just went for a walk that turned into a run. I was sure I could pull it off, I just needed to be a sweaty mess to hide my sins!

There was a path beside the swimming pool that went up an incline. I started doing shuttle runs, sprinting the hundred or so metres up the incline and jogging slowly back down. I must’ve done it about six or seven times before I was exhausted. My body was soaked in sweat, and I could no longer taste the pussy juices mixing with the sweat running into the corners of my mouth.

Retracing my steps, I ran the three miles back through the Country Park, back through the streets until I reached the path beside my house. Part one of my cunning plan achieved, I was a sweaty mess! My legs felt good though, which surprised me as I hadn’t done any exercise during lockdown, But I was soaked in perspiration. My joggers were hanging low, and the fleece was sticking to my back.

Pushing the garden gate open, I saw that the kitchen light was on. That meant Sarah was up. Bracing myself to brazen it out, I opened the back door. Sarah was sat at the kitchen table, flicking on her phone.

“Alright love?” I said, still breathing slightly hard.

Sarah looked at me, saw the state I was in and raised a quizzical eyebrow. “Oh, I’m fine. What the hell are you doing?”

I walked to the fridge and made a show of grabbing a soft drink. “Couldn’t sleep love, so I went for a run.”

She looked at the clock and said, “At four in the morning?”

“Eh?”, I was genuinely surprised. Looking at the kitchen clock I saw that it was a few minutes before four o’clock. “Fuck me Sarah, I thought it was earlier than that!”

“That’s not your running gear. When did you start wearing a fleece to go running?”

“Well, it started off with me getting some fresh air, then I saw a fox and thought fuck it, I’ll go for a run. I can’t explain the thought process love, must be all this COVID shit buggering my head up.”

I looked earnestly into her eyes, imploring her to believe me.

It didn’t work.

“Don’t feed me that COVID rubbish!” she hissed angrily at me. “At least you get out the house and get to see the likes of Debbie!”

Oh fuck. She knows. Here it comes.

Sarah continued, “I go and see my client and I come home and see you. That’s it. So don’t give me that bollocks about COVID messing your head up! You get to see people, talk to them, and do work for them. I don’t get to see another human being!”

I stared at her, dumfounded. She was genuinely upset that COVID was getting in the way of her life. Thinking quickly, I was happy to take a hammering on that excuse. Hopefully, it’d deflect her thought process away from any shenanigans I was getting up to.

“Aww love, it effects people in different ways. I just wanted to get out in the quiet of night. Maybe I shoulda woken you?”

“It’d just have been nice to know you were buggering off. For all I know, you could be off seeing a fancy bit…”, she said, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

My heart leapt but I think I didn’t show any reaction to her query. “Nah honey I just wanted some fresh air. That then turned into a run. Sorry again if you got worried when you woke.”

Sarah studied me intently, as if deciding whether to believe me or not. I just sipped my drink and tried to act as nonchalant as possible.

Thankfully, she seemed to accept what I was saying. “You better go and have another shower,” then nodding at my groin area, “And I hope he’s not too tired in the morning.”

She stood up and walked out of the kitchen. I watched as she left the room, my heart still racing at a million miles an hour. Phew! That was close.

As I finished my drink, I checked my phone. It was now after 4 a.m. I had to sleep, wake up and have lazy sex with Sarah and then be at Tesco for 10:30 to fulfil Task 1. Thinking about that, I opened Fab. 1 new message. Sure enough, it was from ‘You dirty man’ and had been sent 5 minutes ago! I didn’t need to open it; the message was displayed in the menu. All it said was: “??”

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *rco81Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant story op

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

"All it said was: “??”

"

Just read this on my phone. It’s meant to be a wink emoji…

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

You dirty man!

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Keeps getting beter and better

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2MMan  over a year ago

Barnhill (outside Dundee)

"All it said was: “??”

Just read this on my phone. It’s meant to be a wink emoji…"

You can only use the emoji at the bottom of Compose Forum post.

If you use any from phone, as you saw it comes out as question marks as Forum software doesn't recognise what you have used. Causes a lot of confusion when u get messages with question marks such as

Love your stories ????

"

You can only use the emoji at the bottom of Compose Forum post.

If you use any from phone, as you saw it comes out as question marks as Forum software doesn't recognise what you have used. Causes a lot of confusion when u get messages with question marks such as

Love your stories ????"

Cheers mate. I had written it in Word and pasted it on my p.c. I think it appeared okay in the Preview there. Something I’ll bear in mind to check for in future.

Glad you’re enjoying it. ??

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

Keep going mucker

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow awesome I love it x

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Brilliant

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Fantastic story looking forward to the next update.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Can’t wait for the next part

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Great update

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Gets better and beter

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

cambridge

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Sneaky

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

You cunning fox

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

So... What did the fox said?

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Gets better

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wrexham

In need of more

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Great story

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

newton abbot

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn this has me scratching my head

Part 13

Yet again, I was not sure about what to think. Why were they sending me messages at four in the morning? And what did it mean?

How could it be Clare? Surely she’d be tucked up in bed by now? Debbie? Possibly. She had called me a ‘dirty man’ earlier. But she hadn’t given the slightest hint of acknowledgment when I asked her if the names Cecil and Doris meant anything to her. I really didn’t know what to think.

Stripping off, I had a long shower. Not only removing all my sweat, but making sure that I got rid of any odours that may have still lingered from the tryst in Debbies car.

After drying I ran upstairs, naked, and popped into the en-suite. There I gave my teeth a bit of a freshen up and then hopped into bed. Sarah was asleep and it mustn’t have been long before I was too.

First thing I recalled in the morning was my dick being fondled. I opened my bleary eyes to see that Sarah had her back to me and was reaching behind herself to stroke me.

It was a beautiful sight. The silk nightie showed off her lovely, slightly tanned shoulders. It fell delicately around her waist, revealing the delightful curves of her hips.

Sliding my right arm over, I traced a line,with my fingertips, from her shoulder, down her back, along her side and up onto her hip. Then I moved my fingers down, under her firm butt cheek.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice,” she purred, continuing to stroke my aching cock.

I leant over an nuzzled the exposed section of her neck, nibbling small kisses under her ear lobe and on to her back and shoulder.

Bringing my hand back up her body, I ran it over her taut tummy and started to caress her boobs. Little circles around her areolae, with the occasional ‘accidental’ brush on her sensitive nipples.

All the time I was caressing and kissing I could tell Sarah was being turned on. My dick was now rock hard, I couldn’t believe he was ready to go into action again!

Slipping my hand back down her body, I nudged my finger into her moist slit. She was really wet! My finger was easily joined by its two neighbours, and my three digits started working on her pussy.

“Oh, that’s good, oh, just fucking put him in!” she moaned. Sarah shifted her arse so that it was aligned with my buttocks.

I removed my fingers from her love hole, grabbed my shaft and directed it into her pussy.

Nudging my helmet in, I paused. Sarah tensed, awaiting the onslaught of pleasure. I loved this part of our fucking. Often, I would pause and tease her as I knew it pissed her off.

“Fucking, fuck me now!” she commanded, in the same authoritative voice she had used the night before.

I continued to pause. She wriggled her hips, trying to force herself back into me. I just moved my hips back a little, keeping just my helmet inside.

“Please,” she pleaded, “please fuck me.”

I thrust my hips forward as fast and as far as I could! I tried to drive my cock as deep into her as was physically possible.

“OHHH!” Sarah cried in surprise. I pulled my dick back slowly and drove it in hard again.

“OHHH!”

To get more depth I gripped her shoulders and pulled her down into me. Withdrawing a third time, I smashed in again, feeling my cock go deeper than I thought it had ever been.

“Jesus! Fucking hell! Oh, you cunt, that is fucking lovely!” she cried.

I’m not sure why, but I proceeded to give Sarah the hardest, lazy fuck ever. I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her head back. At the same time, I continued the long, deep strokes with my cock.

As I had cum three times in the previous twelve hours, I knew I could keep this rhythm up for ages. I kept pounding away, listening to her cries and moans of pleasure.

In no time at all she was cumming. She started panting furiously, “Uh uh uh, yes yes yes,” as she shook and shuddered to a nice climax. I just kept the rhythm, fucking her deep.

“On my front, I need to get on my front,” she gasped.

Keeping my dick deep inside her, we moved slightly so she rolled onto her tummy. She opened her legs wider so I could fuck her really deep.

On my knees now, I plunged my cock in as far as it would go. I was lying on her back so I wrapped a hand around her neck. As I pumped her cunt, I squeezed my hand slightly.

After a few minutes of this steady fucking Sarah gasped, “Oh, yes! Fucking hell, I’m cumming again!”

She arched her back, her head looking upwards and she gripped the bed sheet with both hands.

As she bucked, I stopped pumping. I had my hips pushed as far forward as possible, so she had to move to bring herself off. Her cunt pulsed against my dick, her legs shook and the veins on her arms stood out as she came with the ferocity of a charging rhino!

After her orgasm she collapsed in a heap, but with my dick still inside her.

I gripped her hips and started rhythmically fucking her again.

“Oh my, you are going for it, aren’t you?” she managed to gasp out in between thrusts.

Her sweat covered arse looked wonderful as I slammed into her from behind. Even though she had just orgasmed, Sarah started responding and moving to meet my thrusts.

“Fucking hell, this is the best!” she panted.

Let’s push it a bit further, I thought to myself. I pulled my cock out and wiped her puckered little arsehole with it. I felt her tense up, no doubt she was wondering if I was just going to slam it in there!

Some pussy juices transferred from my dick to her arse crack. I slipped my index and middle finger in her slit and got them nice and wet too.

I slid my cock back inside and started fucking her pussy again. At the same time I worked my fingers into her anus.

“Oooo, that feels…. Weird!” but she didn’t pull away or tell me to stop. I slowly stretched her sphincter, easing my fingers in and moving them around. As it got used to the one way rule being broken, her arsehole relaxed and I was able to move my fingers more freely.

I pushed them in and down until I could feel my cock moving inside her pussy. This was awesome! The thin wall between her anus and vagina was very sensitive. Or maybe it was the kink ones of the situation, but not long after I started this massage, Sarah started gasping and yelping as she built to another orgasm.

She buried her face into the mattress and let out a massive animal like moan! She grunted as she pushed back hard and then, yet again, collapsed on the bed with my dick and fingers still inside her.

Gently, I eased my fingers out of her arse. I surveyed the quivering heap of flesh and nightie in front of me, she looked well fucked. I could see her back moving as she shuddered through wave after wave of pussy driven sensations. Her breathing was rapid, the veins in her arms stood out.

Once more, I gripped her hips and started the rhythmic fucking motion again.

“Oh shit, no no no, I can’t take anymore!”

I stopped. “Are you sure?” I asked.

Sarah paused, thinking about it. “Let me suck him again!”

“Okay, but let’s try it a new way?” I said.

“I’ll try it anyway you want after a fucking like that!”

I got off her and rolled her onto her back, with her head hanging a little over the edge of the bed. She looked up at me as I stood over her. Grinning wickedly, guessing what was to come, Sarah opened her mouth wide.

Needing no more invitation, I bent my knees slightly, pointed my dick down and popped the end of it in her welcoming mouth.

Slowly at first, I nudged in past her teeth, and into her throat. When it had got as far as it could go, I kept it there, letting her throat adjust. Then I withdrew a little and eased it back in. Each time I did this, I paused a little longer.

Give Sarah her due, she responded to the challenge well! At first she rested her hands down by her side. Then, as she got used to my cock entering her throat, she reached behind me, grabbed my hips and started to pull me in deeper.

A few times she gagged, so I withdrew. She took a few seconds to compose herself then opened wide again.

After several minutes of this I decided to up the tempo. Soon I was gliding in and out, her saliva lubricating the length of my cock. Although this was such a turn-on, I felt like I could pump forever and not cum.

Soon there was saliva all over Sarah’s face. It was up her nose, in her eyes, even running into her hair. Fuck it, I thought. I started battering away at her throat. Her hands were still in my hips and I could feel her pull me in, so I guessed she loved it!

Quicker and harder I fucked her mouth, really going for it. The sounds of her gagging and slurping helped bring me to the point of no return. I pushed my dick into her throat and erupted my seed in her mouth.

There wasn’t much of it but my dick must’ve pulsed a good five or six times. Sarah pulled my arse into her, devouring all of my man meat and it’s cum.

Eventually she let go and I pulled my rapidly softening, but quite swollen member, out of her mouth.

I looked down at her face. There was spit and saliva all over it. Using my thumb, I wiped the goo from her eyes. Sarah was unblocking her nose with her pinkie, big strings of saliva trailed everywhere.

“Wait a second honey,” I said and I fetched a towel from the en-suite. I used the towel to clear her face up, then sat her up. Her body was glistening in sweat, the nightie covered in cunt juice and goodness knows what.

Sarah composed herself and looked bashfully at me. “That was something else Steve. Where did that come from?”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“Fucking loved it! I’ve loved sex with you since we met, but we’ve never really fucked. That was the first time, and I loved it!”

I was glad she liked it. I fucking loved it! Maybe my recent liaisons with Debbie had woken up a sexual animal?

We kissed and hugged for a minute or so. Then she got off the bed to go and shower. As she did so she said “Loved that. Loved you being a dirty man!”

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Glad it's continued..

Great story

Stoke-on-Trent

This is so horny, can’t wait for more x

London

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

Bradford

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

I have no idea where this story is going to go but I am loving it

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Kerry / limerick border

This story is getting better and better OP

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Keeps getting better.

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Agreed... keep it coming

Heathrow

Dirty man

langley

Leyland

north east lincs

Absolutely amazing story

She's toying with you.

Just read all of your great story. Can't wait for more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Brilliant

By *rC onlyMan  over a year ago

town

Got to be Sarah hasn’t it

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Brecon

London

cambridge

Ooh this is turning at every opertunity

Simply awesome

Thank you

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Brilliant story ,

newton abbot

Part 14

I stood there, a bit stunned! Why had Sarah said that? Could she be Doris? No, no way. If she had saw my profile on Fab she’d have cut my cock off. No way would she have let me live in the same house as her.

Or would she? The garden blow job, the kinky dominatrix outfit, loving being rampantly fucked in the pussy and the mouth. What had woken her up to this? Was she on Fab? Had I got her all wrong?

Had she made up the story about Clare saying to tie my balls up? Had she seen it herself?

If it was Sarah, then I thought I was laughing! If this was her reaction then I did have her all wrong, this was fantastic! My heart soared as the feeling of elation belted through my body. I was almost giddy with happiness!

Hearing the shower running and Sarah subconsciously singing away, I got my phone. I saw the time was 9:30. I had an hour to get to Tesco and do Task 1.

Did I still need to do it? If it’s Sarah, do I still need to humiliate myself in front of a cute check-out girl?

Opening Fab, I saw 1 new message. It was from ‘You dirty man’. There was the little blue dot next to their name, signalling that they were online now!

I looked at Sarah’s bedside table, her phone was there, had been all along and she hadn’t looked at it, never mind logged in and sent any messages on Fab!

Returning to my screen, I opened the message, it read: “Good morning Steve. We just want to remind you about Task 1. If you want to find out who we are, then you must complete the task. Don’t think about hiding the items amongst a big shop, we just want you to buy what is on the list. We want a picture of the receipt no later than 11:00. Then we’ll take it from there, okay? Remember, every little helps!”

The message had been sent 5 minutes ago! No way was it Sarah! My feelings of elation at the possibility of it being her, and the fantastic sex was her reaction, quickly disappeared. Who the fuck was it?

One thing was for sure, I was going to have to humiliate myself and buy the items on the shopping list.

Sarah came out of the en-suite, a bubbly spring in her step. Grinning, she came over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Thanks honey,” she purred, “That’s set me up lovely for work today.”

“I just nodded and smiled, not trusting myself to speak. My emotions were, like my dick, well and truly fucked.

Climbing into the shower I quickly scrubbed and cleansed my skin. Thinking about the Task, I couldn’t see a way out of it. The pic I had to send could only be done if I bought the shopping in one go.

Then a thought entered my head. Why don’t you use the self service tills? Is there something on the receipt that tells you that you were served by a human?

I remembered that somewhere used to have a “Today you were served by….” but I wasn’t sure if the same happened now in Tesco.

Only one way to find out. I finished showering, brushed my teeth and got dressed. As I got in the van I noticed it was 10:15, better get a move on.

In ten minutes I was parked up and heading into the store. Thankfully there was no queue to get in so I popped my mask in, grabbed a basket and walked into the store.

First stop, I picked up a carrier bag and popped it in the basket. Hoping that no one I knew would see me, I went to the fruit and veg aisle. I got a cucumber, bunch of un-ripened bananas and a large aubergine. I placed all these items under the bag, in the basket.

Heading to the pharmaceutical section I picked up a box of ten condoms and some lube. These too went under the bag.

I headed to the front of the shop and to the self service tills. There was a cute girl in a tight fitting blue T-shirt looking after all the self service tills. Not wanting her to notice my weird purchases, I went to the till furthest from her.

Firstly I scanned the bag, popped it on the bagging area opened, ready to receive the rest of my purchases. Condoms, beep, in the bag. Cucumber, beep, in the bag. Bananas, searched for them, weighed them, in the bag.

“Unexpected item in the bagging area!” The computer generated noise seemed to bellow across the store! It was like saying “Oi, everyone. Look what this fucker’s buying!!”

I pulled the bananas out, to see if that would rectify it. No such luck.

“Please wait. An assistant will be with you shortly.”

No! She doesn’t need to come here! I’ll sort it, fuck off!

She was there, hovering a metre or so away. “Is there a problem sir?” She asked, her beautiful, dark brown eyes gazing questioningly at me.

The colour drained from my cheeks, rumbled I thought. I just waved at the machine and stepped away from it.

She stepped up to the machine and asked, “What was the last item? The bananas?”

“Errr, yeah,” I stammered.

She flicked a card, pressed a few buttons and put the bananas in the bag.

“Unexpected item in the bagging area.”

“Oh. That’s strange,” she said. The card came out again, a few more taps and the bananas went back in the bag.

“I’ll do the rest, in case there’s a problem.”

Fuck sake! She picked up the lube, beep, in the bag.

When she picked up the aubergine, she paused. I could see her brain working. She placed it in the scales and searched for the item. As she did this, she had a good look in the bag. Her face flushed red, as did mine. I wanted to run out if the store, I was so embarrassed!

“Eh, the lads set me up to this, honest!” I blurted out.

She gave me a knowing look and popped the aubergine in the bag.

“You can pay now,” she said, but she had averted her lovely eyes elsewhere.

Humiliated, I paid and grabbed the bag. I was heading out of the self service area when I remembered I needed the receipt. Rushing back in, I pulled the receipt from the machine, just before the next customer started using it.

I caught the shop assistant looking at me, I’m sure she was smirking behind her mask. My humiliation was complete.

Walking swiftly from the shop, I headed to my van. There, I whipped out the receipt and took a picture of it. Opening Fab, I found the message chain to ‘You dirty man’ and sent them the pic as a direct photo. I also added “Done.”

As I sat in the drivers seat I realised how exhausted I was, both physically and mentally. I had cum four times in less than 16 hours, ran seven or eight miles in the middle of the night, had about four hours sleep. As for the mental side, the emotions of the last 24 hours had truly drained me. They too, had been run ragged.

My phone dinged. It was a message from Clare, “Are you free for that chat? I’m home now if you’re free? xx”.

In all the goings on, I had forgotten that we had arranged to chat at 12. Having been through the emotional wringer, I now hadn’t a clue who was my tormentor. This was a chance to clear up if Clare was Doris.

“I’ll be there in 10 mins, pop the kettle on. xx”

It was now 11 o’clock. I opened Fab back up, sure enough; 1 new message. It had an attachment too.

I opened it up to see a pic of the cute shop assistant helping me at the self-service till! They had been watching me! They must’ve been close too, as the picture was pretty clear. I hadn’t seen anyone I recognised. But then, everybody was wearing masks. It was tricky to recognise people, and it’d be quite easy to hide behind a mask and under, say, a baseball cap.

Then I realised they may still be in the area. Who’s near! I looked and saw they were Within touching distance!

I jumped out of the van and had a good look around the car park. Staring intently at the eyes of all that came into view, checking for familiar cars, clothing, I looked for anything I may recognise. Nothing.

Dejected, I got back in the van. Looking back at Fab I had another message from them.

“Luckily for you, she had to come over. You didn’t obey the Task rules fully. Still, mission accomplished.

Task 2. Look for a package here: ///sits.ladder.suffice

There are instructions inside the package. This Task must be completed today.”

I was utterly confused! What was that all meant to mean? Sits ladder suffice? What were they talking about? I felt another mind fuck coming on!

Tossing my phone on the passenger seat, I started the van up and set off for Clare’s. One thing was for certain now. If she was home, there’s no way she was Doris.

Clare lived in a nice part of Yeovil. Even though she lived alone, Her house was a modest detached three bed place with a decent sized back garden.

As normal, during COVID, I let myself through the side gate and went around to the back patio. I had dropped some shopping off here a few times, when Clare had felt it was unsafe to go out and about. Her patio wasn’t overlooked by any of her neighbours, so we were able to enjoy a cuppa without anyone tittle tattling about ‘breaking the rules’.

As I rounded the corner of the house my jaw dropped. There was the normally plain, sedate Clare, sat astride one of the patio chairs, wearing exactly the same dominatrix outfit her sister had!

Heathrow

Heathrow

Mmmmm where will this lead??

fantastic story I think The all 3 girls are in it to devour you

Here!

Dudley

langley

Kerry / limerick border

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

London

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Bradford

ooooooooooooo sexy !

London

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Such a great story.

The plot thickens

Are we supposed to be jealous or feel sorry for him ? lol

By *ypnoticEroticMan  over a year ago

Two stars to the left and keep going.

Fantastic story, an erotic version of a whodunit and brilliantly written. Each episode got me on the edge of my seat and begging for the next... keep it going!

north east lincs

Nice twist!

ayr / glasgow

Wrexham

Can't wait for the next installment

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Brilliant

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Stoke-on-Trent

Can’t wait for part 15

Loving this...

Looking forward to more

By *orny_scotMan  over a year ago

mintlaw

Keep it up!

Gloucester

Love it, so does my cock. Well written all round.

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Such a hot story

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

This and email are probably the 2 most intriguing stories on fab at the moment...

It's like we're now entering the final hurdle as to who is going to being g revealed first...

The tormentor in busted or master in email..

Leyland

Love the twists

"This and email are probably the 2 most intriguing stories on fab at the moment...

It's like we're now entering the final hurdle as to who is going to being g revealed first...

The tormentor in busted or master in email.."

Flattered to be mentioned in the same post as Email. That is a truly erotic story, written far better than this one.

By *erth4funMan  over a year ago

perth

Wow what a story so well written and thought out yet erotic at the same time

wrexham

[Removed by poster at 19/07/21 10:03:27]

wrexham

"This and email are probably the 2 most intriguing stories on fab at the moment...

The tormentor in busted or master

Flattered to be mentioned in the same post as Email. That is a truly erotic story, written far better than this one. "

Both are well written I their own individual styles

cambridge

Fab story, horny sexy and a mystery mmm

The tormentor in busted or master in email..

Flattered to be mentioned in the same post as Email. That is a truly erotic story, written far better than this one. "

Totally agree here

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *uck-Me-Hard-Scotland-M2MMan  over a year ago

Barnhill (outside Dundee)

"This and email are probably the 2 most intriguing stories on fab at the moment...."

Am really enjoying this. Exceptionally well written.

I'm possibly ready to "bail" on 'email'. It's getting a bit much for me which might seem a bit weird given my profile and proclivities. It"s the coercion that is getting to me. But I want to know who it is and Dawn to get the upper hand and her life back.

There are a few intriguing MM stories, not to everyone's taste, which seem to get the ladies 'going' Hadn't occurred to me MM was of interest to women

By * n C NWCouple  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Bookmarked excellent

Great

London

Plymouth

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

ayr / glasgow

Niice

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

You will wear yourself out at this rate ????

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

By *rC onlyMan  over a year ago

town

Never thought it could be all 3 !

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

Keep checking for new posts

Brecon

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Wrexham

In need of more

Part 15

“Catching flies, are we?” Clare asked in a sarcastic tone.

I realised I must’ve been gaping in wonderment. What the hell was going on? Why was she dressed like this? More to the point, why was she dressed like this in front of me?

“What’s going on Clare? Why are you…?”

“Dressed like a domineering slut? Because I’ve reason to believe you like women to be dressed as like this. Am I correct?”

Her face was beautifully made up. I had never seen Clare looking so seductive and attractive. Her lips were a deep slutty red, her eyes subtly surrounded by a dark mascara. She had scraped her hair back which extenuated her, now, pretty face.

“Ehhhh.” was all I could muster.

“From what I know, you like the thigh high boots, PVC clothing fetish look, don’t you? You also love to be dominated and controlled by a powerful woman. No point in denying it, I know it all.”

Okay, maybe Sarah had spoken to her. I wouldn’t put it past her, they shared all their gossip. The fact that they both owned the same outfits showed this. I daresay they had a giggle talking about the ball-gag, ball tying and the handcuffs!

Clare was correct, there was no point in denying it, so I just nodded. My mind was racing, where was this going?

“Get over here and get on your knees in front of me!” she ordered, in the most un-Clare-like voice ever!

I was frozen to the spot. My whole body was struck dumb by confusion and fear. What was she asking me to do? This was my wife’s sister? What was going on? As much as I used to think that she may have been Doris, I was also sure that she wasn’t her. How could she have taken that picture and got back here, change and dress so quickly?

Would Sarah have sanctioned this? Were she and Clare in cahoots? It was a possibility.

“Here, I said. Or there will be consequences!” she instructed, in a rather terse voice.

“Wh Wh.What about Sarah?” I eventually managed to ask.

“What about her? You’re worried about her now, after what you’ve been up to?”

How did she know what I was up to? What did she even mean by that? What did Clare know? My head was spinning with questions.

Recognising the spiral into despair, I knew I had to get a grip of my emotions. I started taking long, slow breaths through my nose. This helped calm my heart rate which always helps me in stressful situations.

Looking at Clare, I asked “What have I been up to?” hoping she’d tell me what she knew. “Has Sarah been talking about last night?”

“From what I hear, Steve, you are a bit of a deviant. Yes, Sarah and I spoke, earlier today. You see, she had been a bit worried about your relationship. Things going dry in the bedroom, never a good sign.” Clare reached behind herself and lifted a glass of water off the patio table. As she moved, I could see her tits were pushed up in the PVC basque that she was wearing. Fuck, she looked hot!

As she took a sip from the glass, she watched me intently. I was happy to wait on her either continuing or asking me a question.

Lowering the glass from her slutty red lips, she continued, “So I gave her some advice. I suggested she try and play a different role in the bedroom, maybe a Dominatrix or a naughty nurse. She liked the idea of controlling you, she just wasn’t sure if it would work.”

Tilting her head slightly to the left, she said, “But I knew it would work, and I was right, wasn’t I Steve? It worked a treat because you are a dirty man.”

There it was, that name again. But she couldn’t be Doris, could she? And how did she know it would work? How? I couldn’t control myself:

“Are you Doris?” I asked in a meek voice. Again, I was looking at the respondent, seeing if there was any flicker of acknowledgment from the question.

Clare frowned, but didn’t miss a beat. “What are you talking about?” Her face was sincere, no flicker of the eyes, no over emphasised staring, just a genuine frown and an inquisitive tone. “Who’s Doris?”

‘Fuck!’ I thought, either she’s good at lying or she’s not Doris. I wondered how I should answer her question. Quickly I decided to ignore her question and ask her another.

“Why am I here? What do you want to, er, do?”

Smirking at me, and thankfully forgetting about Doris, Clare responded, “Well, I thought that was pretty obvious?” We’re going to have some fun….”

Clare smiled cheekily and stood up. Her outfit seemed even more sexier than Sarah’s even though it was almost the same! Her boots were the same, as was the PVC basque. She had red topped stockings on under her boots and a red lacy thong covered her neatly trimmed thatch.

She beckoned me over with a waggle of a long thin finger. She was alluring, oozing sex appeal, everything a red-blooded man lusted for in a woman! If I hadn’t been married to her sister I’d have been seriously tempted.

“Clare, I can’t, I mean, you’re gorgeous, but you’re Sarah’s sister! I can’t!”

She laughed confidently, turned, and picked her phone up from the table. Her arse was stunning, the red thong slicing a pert pair of muscular bum cheeks. Standing with her back to me, I heard her nails tap on the phone screen.

What was she doing? Who was she messaging?

After she finished doing whatever she was doing, Clare put the phone down and turned back towards me. A little smile adorned her slutty lips. She said nothing, just stood and looked at me.

A few seconds later my phone dinged, scaring the life out of me. Somewhat clumsily, I pulled the phone from my pocket. On the front screen I saw a message from Sarah. I opened it up and it read:

“Hi honey. Clare has messaged me, and I want to assure you that everything is okay. I’m more than happy for you and her to have a fun day. Love you. Xx”

Not believing my eyes, I read it again. It really did say that! I read it for a third time, slowly shaking my head.

“So,” said Clare. “Are you ready for some fun?”

By *erkswankerMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

Fucking RIGID reading this!

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Fantastic

Wow

By *SuperbMan  over a year ago

now in Germany

Bookmarked as the comments look gooooood

Bradford

this is a really good sexy read mmmmmm

Here!

Great story mate

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

Leep it up

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Heathrow

Gloucester

Oh wow that’s a turn up for the books. But wait! Does she mean fun as in a good fuck? Or just go have a fun day with your sister in law ?

Plymouth

Keep it Cumming OP..

London

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

can't wait

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Am I the only female enjoying this story? I've come in on Part 4, so today's task is to read 1 - 3

Xxx

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

This gets better!

newton abbot

north east lincs

Wow absolutely amazing story.

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Fuck so hot and horny

Dudley

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Yes yes yes

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Leyland

Stoke-on-Trent

Yes more please

Wow this story gets better and better

By *averick321Man  over a year ago

Swindon

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards