FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filled twice then home to hubby

Filled twice then home to hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a 52 yr old brunette with 38D boobs and shapely legs. I've always known which are my best assets yet I was a virgin when I married 30 yrs ago and until recently had only slept with my husband. Until 10 yrs ago when I met Jack who at the time was 30, married and came to my office for a meeting with my boss. within a couple of weeks he had become my first ever lover. It came at a time when I had just turned 40 and my husband decided to take a job overseas (as he always has done) instead of one that was available closer to home. I guess I was annoyed with him and a little lonely so I let Jack into my life.

For the last 8 years Jack & I get together about once a month. Rarely at my place, and never at his we use hotels sometimes, his car often and my sister's flat regularly as she is an air hostess and her place is often empty - and I have a key!

But Sis has been around more recently and Jack & I needed a venue. my hubby was home and Jack's place is always out of bounds. He persuaded his mate Tony to lend him his flat as Tony (a fireman) was working a day shift pattern. Jack had told me before about Tony's legendary cock and had wanted to set up a 3some but I was never into it.

We let ourselves in to Tony's flat. It is a nice place but only one bedroom so I was a little reluctant at first. But Jack soon had me warmed up and after some foreplay on the sofa, we got into bed. We had probably been in the flat for 30 minutes and Jack was under the covers licking me to orgasm when suddenly the bedroom door flew open and in walked Tony starkers except for the towel he was carrying. he had clearly been in the shower. startled, I moved quickly to cover myself up.

'Who are you?' he asked. replied, I'm with Jack. at this point Jack emerged from under the covers. 'Sorry mate' he said 'I thought you were at work'. 'got away early. I sent you a text' said Tony. 'Oh, sorry' said Jack. 'didn't see it'. 'sorry love' he said to me but I was transfixed by TOny's cock. it was the biggest I had seen, but I'm no expert. it looked about 6 inches when flaccid, hanging down in front of me by the side of the bed. 'have a feel' said Jack.

I reached out and held his cock in the palm of my hand. TOny said 'give it a lick, its clean' I couldn't resist. I licked the end and Tony pulled on his cock it grew in front of me. I kept licking and the boys just watched as eventually I took it all in my mouth. It felt even more enormous than it looked.

After a few moments Jack went down on me again and I bucked on his lovely mouth as I came with his mate's 9inches in my mouth. TOny got into bed beside me and the boys both nibbled my tits. I knew what was next and there was no stopping it. I was going to let Tony fuck me. I pulled him over me and he positioned himself between my legs. without ceremony he pushed his cock into my soaking pussy. it felt fantastic. I took his mouth in mine and enjoyed being pummelled by this guy. he made me come as he emptied his balls deep into me. as he climbed off me I was just thinking that I'm not on the pill and this guy has fucked me so deep I'm probably pregnant now. Jack on the other hand has had the snip.

What came next surprised me somewhat as Jack went down on me once more, licking my sopping pussy for a while. it was a really pleasant experience. he then came up to me and slid his cock inside me. within a couple of minutes he had added his spunk to Tony's.

'Thank you boys' was all I could say. Tony got up to make some tea and Jack & I cuddled. we drank tea then the boys fucked me again one after the other. Tony first again.

It was an amazing afternoon. I never thought that I would allow it to happen, let alone enjoy it so much. Shortly after I was in the car heading home to make hubby's dinner. In the car I realised it was a set up, but I'm thankful for that. Its going to be a great 2011

That was about 10 years ago and it put me on the path am on now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *untobehadMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

" I'm a 52 yr old brunette with 38D boobs and shapely legs. I've always known which are my best assets yet I was a virgin when I married 30 yrs ago and until recently had only slept with my husband. Until 10 yrs ago when I met Jack who at the time was 30, married and came to my office for a meeting with my boss. within a couple of weeks he had become my first ever lover. It came at a time when I had just turned 40 and my husband decided to take a job overseas (as he always has done) instead of one that was available closer to home. I guess I was annoyed with him and a little lonely so I let Jack into my life.

For the last 8 years Jack & I get together about once a month. Rarely at my place, and never at his we use hotels sometimes, his car often and my sister's flat regularly as she is an air hostess and her place is often empty - and I have a key!

But Sis has been around more recently and Jack & I needed a venue. my hubby was home and Jack's place is always out of bounds. He persuaded his mate Tony to lend him his flat as Tony (a fireman) was working a day shift pattern. Jack had told me before about Tony's legendary cock and had wanted to set up a 3some but I was never into it.

We let ourselves in to Tony's flat. It is a nice place but only one bedroom so I was a little reluctant at first. But Jack soon had me warmed up and after some foreplay on the sofa, we got into bed. We had probably been in the flat for 30 minutes and Jack was under the covers licking me to orgasm when suddenly the bedroom door flew open and in walked Tony starkers except for the towel he was carrying. he had clearly been in the shower. startled, I moved quickly to cover myself up.

'Who are you?' he asked. replied, I'm with Jack. at this point Jack emerged from under the covers. 'Sorry mate' he said 'I thought you were at work'. 'got away early. I sent you a text' said Tony. 'Oh, sorry' said Jack. 'didn't see it'. 'sorry love' he said to me but I was transfixed by TOny's cock. it was the biggest I had seen, but I'm no expert. it looked about 6 inches when flaccid, hanging down in front of me by the side of the bed. 'have a feel' said Jack.

I reached out and held his cock in the palm of my hand. TOny said 'give it a lick, its clean' I couldn't resist. I licked the end and Tony pulled on his cock it grew in front of me. I kept licking and the boys just watched as eventually I took it all in my mouth. It felt even more enormous than it looked.

After a few moments Jack went down on me again and I bucked on his lovely mouth as I came with his mate's 9inches in my mouth. TOny got into bed beside me and the boys both nibbled my tits. I knew what was next and there was no stopping it. I was going to let Tony fuck me. I pulled him over me and he positioned himself between my legs. without ceremony he pushed his cock into my soaking pussy. it felt fantastic. I took his mouth in mine and enjoyed being pummelled by this guy. he made me come as he emptied his balls deep into me. as he climbed off me I was just thinking that I'm not on the pill and this guy has fucked me so deep I'm probably pregnant now. Jack on the other hand has had the snip.

What came next surprised me somewhat as Jack went down on me once more, licking my sopping pussy for a while. it was a really pleasant experience. he then came up to me and slid his cock inside me. within a couple of minutes he had added his spunk to Tony's.

'Thank you boys' was all I could say. Tony got up to make some tea and Jack & I cuddled. we drank tea then the boys fucked me again one after the other. Tony first again.

It was an amazing afternoon. I never thought that I would allow it to happen, let alone enjoy it so much. Shortly after I was in the car heading home to make hubby's dinner. In the car I realised it was a set up, but I'm thankful for that. Its going to be a great 2011

That was about 10 years ago and it put me on the path am on now "

Awesome story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Like a lot of married women you resist and resist till finally you give in and wonder why you ever waited

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Love it!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely story x