FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Receiving an unexpected BJ (true story)

Receiving an unexpected BJ (true story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm 19 at the time and had started a part time job at a local electrical retailer while at university. I was only doing 2 days a week. Everyone was friendly enough and I knew the job would be a doddle. A lady who worked here caught my eye; about 55, very well kept, slim, long blonde hair and always wore bright red lipstick. Oh, and had massive boobs.

Being 19 and horny as ever she, Rhonda, was every horny guys fantasy. She was friendly enough and said if I needed any help to just shout and to be fair all the other employees said the same.

As the weeks went on I was enjoying the job more and more and my fantasy of Rhonda was getting more too. I'd often go back to my halls and have a wank over her as soon as I got home.

We'd flirt loosely and part of me just though that she flirted back because it was a dead set that nothing would ever happen. On this particular day, the weather was glum which meant less people were out and about shopping which in turn meant the shop would be quiet. Rhonda and I spent the best part of an hour chatting and flirting. She was standing behind a counter which had a huge display cabinet behind her with cameras etc and I was standing in front. A customer came in and was asking 101 questions about a particular camera. I gave him the spiel and he decided to buy it. I asked him to meet me at the till while I went around the counter to get him a new camera. As I went around Rhonda was on her knees with her back to me sorting out some stock. She stood up and I asked if I could pass her and she said "no" in a jovial way. I'm not sure what made me say it but I said "If you don't let me get by I'll have to grab your ass and move you out the way" to which she replied "go on then"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkshire ladMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Good start more please

...so I did just that. I placed my hand on her lower ass and positioned my finger so when I move my hand up and down she could feel it on her pussy. She began to smile and let out a really quiet "oh my god". Once I got past I cracked on with the sale of the camera but in all honesty all I could think about now was Rhonda and her hot ass. The customer left and I walked back over to Rhonda, "hey you OK?" She began to smile and whispered "I couldn't stop blushing when you did that" so I began to laugh but played it cool. I said "if you enjoyed it meet me in the stock room later" not expecting anything at all.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice. Keep going

The day passed by and apart from Rhonda and I having that moment, it was a pretty boring day. I went back to my halls and wanked over Rhonda.

A few days later I was working again. I got onto the shop floor and Rhonda came up to me and asked if I wanted a coffee to which I said yes please and she went off to make some. When she arrived she had a tray with 5 or 6 mugs on and I took one and as she walked past I stared at her hot ass and I could smell her perfume, both were wow!

Later in the day I was rummaging around the stock room looking for a box to package up a display item for a customer. I heard someone come in and it was Rhonda. "Ah brill", I say "you can give me a hand trying to find a box for this" and I hold up the DAB radio in my hand. She points over to a high shelf and says "all the radio boxes are up there you doughnut" and she laughs. "I'll give you doughnut in a minute" I say, then I ask her what she's looking for. She said she'd need a hand carrying up a big box of ink cartridges to replenish the hooks on the shop floor so I tell her I'd be back in 5 mins. I go back to the shopfloor to serve the customer and he leaves, DAB in hand.

I then head back to help Rhonda with the box of ink cartridges. She's stood in the stock room putting single boxes of cartridges in a big box so I squeeze behind her to speed things up. As I do she sticks her ass out as she reaches low to the back of a shelf to grab the last few in that line. I can't help but come into contact with her so brush past her ass with my croch. It felt horny. "After all you did tell me to meet you in the stock room the other day", she says.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm keep going I'm hard as fuck

By *hughes9119Man  over a year ago

Bridgend

Same here, rather enjoying this

At this point I freeze. I'm 19 and always got sex on the brain but when I'm caught off guard I'm useless. I've never done anything with an older lady until this point and if I balls it up I won't be doing anything with an older lady. Rhonda steps closer and I feel her ass like I did the other day. She begins to stimulate my cock through my trousers and it doesn't take long for me to be fully hard. "Oh you're liking this aren't you", she whispers. "Yeah, like you wouldn't believe, how about you?" I say and she smiles and nods. I move my hand and place it on the front on my tight trousers and begin to rub her pussy and I can hear her ever so quiet moans. With this she steps back and sits on the edge of the shelf and signals me to move forward with her. She unzips my trousers and kisses and licks my bell and all the way up and down my shaft. Wow!!! I can't believe this is happening. For a moment I just hope that I don't have a Jim moment from American Pie. She really sucked so well and did tell me afterwards that that would be the best BJ I'd ever had while at university, she was so right! I can see red lipstick marks building up in my cock...she'll have to redo that before she goes back onto the shopfloor I think to myself.

She continues to suck me and it's not long before I'm about to cum and I'm very clear about that but she doesn't move away. I say again "I'm close, I'm about to cum!" but she's still got her lips tightly wrapped around me. I can't hold back and I shoot inside her mouth. I let out the biggest groan. She swallowed the load and then stands up. We have a cheeky snog and then she asks me "how was that? I seem to rememberyour hands busy before I just did that?"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anymore please

I unbutton her trousers and slide my hand to feel her silky knickers. I wouldn't expect anything else from such a well kept sassy lady like Rhonda. Given the circumstances and the arkwardness of the position I managed pretty well to rub her clit then slide two fingers in. She was so wet and very tight. Her blouse only hand one button undone at the top as I asked her to unbutton a few more so I could see her cleavage. Wow! I placed my head in as best as I could as I continued to finger her hot smooth pussy. She smelt great and her boobs were amazing. She was moaning ever so quietly so as to not get heard. We had another kiss and by now my fingers were soaked. I pulled them out and tasted them. Delicious. I had to wipe the red lipstick off my face from when we kissed and she needed to sort her hair, lippy and blouse out before we went back to the shopfloor. I suggest to her that I was keen to play more and she quickly said "We've only just got started babe!"

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!