FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > THE PARTY

THE PARTY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

THE PARTY

me and Lucy was invited to a party at another couples house, it was a adult fancy dress party, all the ladies had to be dressed as sexy school girls and all the guys had to be in suits and act as teachers.

We was both a bit nervous as this was our first adult party invite, Lucy bought this new schoolgirl outfit which was so slutty but i guess that is the idea.

Lucy put her outfit on, knee high stockings, little tarten skirt barely covering her arse and a tiny bra hardly covering her tits and her nipples clearly on show, her hair tied in platts, i just wanted to fuck her there and then but we was going out so i had to control myself.

I put on a black suit and looked very authoritative.

Lucy put on a overcoat hiding her slutty outfit and we head to the party.

When we arrive there is about 10 other couples ages 18 to 60 and also some single guys and girls have also been invited, the lounge at this house was huge, and there was sofa’s and relaxing chairs everywhere, we sat down on a little two seater settee, there was couple and guys and girls everywhere.

Lucy was nervous to remove her black overcoat but all the other wives and girlfriends was in slutty schoolgirl outfits so Lucy took her coat off and she was dressed like all the over ladies in the room.

All the guys was in suits, there was older men in their 60s down to young guys around 20 years old.

The hosts was alison and john, they asked for everyones attention, everyone in the room started to listen, alison welcomed all to the party, alison said it would be a night of fun and games and everyone have fun.

Then john said ‘ can everyones partners go and sit next to someone else's partner and not with their own partner.

I looked at Lucy and smiled and told her to go and pick another guy or girl to go and sit next too, everyone started to leave their partners and randomly just go and sit with someone else.

Lucy kissed me and wondered across the room, i saw her sit on a sofa with another guy aged about 50, i noticed his wife had gone across the room to another guy, lucy sat next to this guy but there was still room for another to sit next to them, a single girl about 25 sat the other side of Lucy and the older gent.

I was anxious as to who was going to sit next to me and replace Lucy, to my horror a guy came and sat next to me, he was only about 21, Lucy looked over at me and laughed, just my luck a bloody guy sits next to me.

Then the hosts layed a huge rug in the middle of the room and said this is the fucking rug, she said every single persons name has been placed in this big bag and we are going to draw out names completely random to act out certain situations on the rug while everyone else watches.

In the middle of the room was this huge rug and surrounded by people with other peoples partners.

Alison said the first scenario is called “6 sluts” Alison said 6 females was going to be drawn randomly to have a 15 mins girl orgy on the rug while we all watch, in my brain i was praying Lucys name came out but unfortunately it did not, 6 girls was drawn and went to the rug, infront of everyone in the room the 6 girls in their schoolgirl outfits started kissing and having girl fun, everyone was watching and glancing at eachother in the room, i know Lucy would of loved to have been drawn in this scenario.

The 6 girls was now licking eachothers pussies and finger fucking, the 6 girls drawn was all wives and their husbands all watching and sat next to others.

I glanced over at Lucy and seen the guy and girl sat with her was slowly rubbing Lucys legs, Lucys panties was on display as the skirt was so short but no different to the other ladies in the room.

We continued to watch the 6 girls for 15 mins and then it was time for the next scenario.

Tension was building in the room and everyone wondering who the hell would be picked and what the scenario would be.

Alison stands up and says the next scenario is 4 girls and 1 guy all drawn at random, the first name out of the bag was a black guy called anton, then 4 females followed, Lucy was called out with 3 other girls, suddenly Lucy and these 3 girls join Anton on the rug.

The whole room is watching, i am curious as to what Lucy is going to do.

One of the girls just instantly tells anton to get his big black cock out, Anton in his suit unzips his trousers and pulls out his rock hard black cock, the four girls laugh and decide who is going to suck it first, instantly Lucy glances over to me and smiles and she grabs antons cock and rams it in her mouth, the 3 other girls are licking antons black balls, i am watching my girlfriend having a FFFFM with a black guy, all the girls take turns sucking his black cock, then the girls start kissing eachother and kissing anton together, Lucy could not wait to taste his dirty tongue, anton asks which girl wants to ride his cock first, suddenly i am witnessing anton fuck each girl including my girlfriend, this was off the scale hot.

While Anton slid his girth into Lucy the guy sat next to me whispered in my ear “your girl seems to like that black cock”

All the couples and singles around the room just sat and watched, clearly people around the room was getting horny as suddenly people was starting to rub others legs and a few around the room started kissing and kissing necks etc.

My eyes was fixed on Lucy fucking a black cock with 3 other girls, it was mindblowing but i was now very horny.

Suddenly the guy sat next to be started playing with himself and started to slowly wank his cock through his zip flies, he tells me i can wank him if i want, i politely tell him i am straight and am firmly fixed on watching Lucy on that rug.

Part of my brain kept telling me to look at the guys cock who was wanking beside me so i glanced at it again, the guy asked me again if i would like to wank him, this time i nodded my head yes.

Lucys 15 min orgy with the black guy was over and she goes back and sits next to the gent and girl she was sat next too, she glances over to me and cannot beleive she sees my hand slowly wanking this young guys cock, i literally cannot believe it myself.

As i wank him he starts rubbing my hard cock over my trousers.

Alison stands up and says its time for the next scenario, 6 guys and one lady, to my horror my name came out with 5 other guys and the woman was the wife of the gent Lucy was sat next too.

The guys wive and myself and 5 other guys get on the rug, the wife is about 55, then there was me and 5 other guys in their 40s, suddenly the wife gets all our cocks out and wanks us, we are all going to gangbang her, Lucy is sat next to the wives husband watching me and others take in turns to fuck her, as we are fucking her i glace over at Lucy and notice she is now kissing the wives husband as i am fucking his wife, the young female also sat with Lucy also starts kissing the husband, Suddenly people in the room are no longer just watching, suddenly hands and tongues are wondering.

Suddenly i see this young female and Lucy now taking turns sucking and wanking the husband while i am gang banging his wife with other guys, suddenly the room as now turned into a huge orgy and the scenarios on the rug suddenly ends, its now a everybody fucking everybody situation, after me and the other guys fuck the wife she walks back over and joins Lucy and the young female fucking her husband, Lucy and the others are now taking turns riding his cock.

Meanwhile i head back to my seat where the young guy is still wanking his cock, i asked him why he is still wanking his cock and why is he not going to fuck one of the hot ladies in the room, he replies and says ‘ cos i want you to suck it, suddenly my brain said fuck it, i instantly get on me knees and take his cock in my mouth knowing Lucy could be watching me suck a cock.

As i sucked it i noticed around the room many guys sucking cocks, that made me relax and i really started sucking and wanking this guy hard, he is groaning and he actually tasted good, he asked me to tongue his ass. I did not hold back to fucked his asshole so hard with my wet tongue while wanking him.

Suddenly Lucy joins me and says ‘shall we share?’ Lucy joins me and starts licking his balls while i suck his cock and finger his ass.

Lucy now tells me to get my cock out and let the guy return the favour.

Lucy and the guy take turns spitting on my cock and sucking it, suddenly Lucy invites 3 other guys to join in, now Lucy is sucking me and 4 other guys, while Lucy takes turns sucking us the guys exchange wet kisses, then we all gangbang Lucy she takes every cock and looks so slutty with smeared make up over her face and still in a schoolgirl outfit remember.

During the evening Lucy has sucked and fucked many cocks and licked many pussies, i have also fucked many wives and played with many guys.

Myself and Lucy have been completly fucked by many and we get home and fuck again and again and discuss it all the following day and eager for the next party.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark