FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The business meeting

The business meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It started with a rather obnoxious email from one of the companies I consult for. The email asked why I hadn't met with his new senior account manager. After a few emails explaining just how busy I was, I was given an ultimatum of meet the new manager this weekend or they would be seeking advice on an adequate replacement. So despite feeling rather aggrieved at being bent over a barrel I agree to meet the new guy. Being currently based in Sheffield and the companies offices being located just outside of Lancaster, Manchester was suggested as a meeting place.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I'm missing the first home game of the premier league season for a meeting with a bloke who I see as beneath me. I turn up at malmaison, it's too nice a day to be spending it sat at a bar but I take my seat at the bar watching the world leave Piccadilly station, for their afternoon in the city. I get a rather abrupt text "be 25 mins, Jamie"

Already I hate his guy! I order another beer thinking I might as well make the most of having booked a suite for the evening. Half an hour passes and I'm watching the hen parties and gangs of girls heading into the city wishing I was out with pals instead. Then I hear my name called in a much softer tone than expected. "Nick, hi nice to meet you". I turn and am completely blown away. Jamie the abrupt texter, sent to waste my time isn't a guy. She's a 5'10, mid 30's, size 14 bombshell. I draw breath before stuttering a hi. Before me stands a slightly tanned, natural blonde, curves to die for, and dressed for business but in a way that just oozed sex appeal.

We exchanged pleasantries and both took a seat at the bar. We went through a few matters that she didn't understand and ticked off a few of the items of business that where due for discussion at my next meeting at the Lancaster offices. She ordered a water  as she had drove down for the day. We sat talking business and gradually chatted more about private lives and background in our careers.

The conversation flowed and as I ordered my next beer, Jamie says one wine won't hurt. She orders a white wine and we both look at the menu for a late afternoon bite. We laughed about charging the company expense card and ordered from the expensive menu. The waiter asked if we'd like to see the cocktail menu. Knowing I've got a night in the suite on my own I oblige. Jamie by this time has removed her jacket and settled into a giggly very flirty dinner date. She makes noises about not having one with the drive. But after a couple of moments exclaimed that a few drinks wouldn't be the end of the world and she could book a room for the evening. Citing that she "could use a few drinks after the week I've had". I couldn't be sure but I thought I saw a naughty glint in her eye.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

We ordered cocktails with a couple of shots and put away the laptops. After the meal finished we headed to the more secluded sunken bar. Despite being dressed for business Jamie said she'd not been in Manchester since her uni days and would love to visit a few of her old haunts if I'd be up for it. Things had started to get a lot more flirty with the odd playful push or grab and I felt sure that the chemistry between us was a two way thing. Placing our bags behind reception we headed out. I knew Jamie hadn't booked her room and she appeared to have completely forgotten. I thought I'd be better not saying anything and seeing how the night unfolded.

We left the hotel and made our way to deansgate. After a few drinks we headed to the much busier revolution bar. Stood much closer and having to lean in to talk more, there was so much more closeness between us. Looks became much more longing and it was clear there was an attraction. I started to tell her how I was expecting an abrupt arrogant man to be spending my afternoon with. She laughed and said that she'd had been cc'd in a few of my emails and got the feeling I wasn't too impressed at meeting. She said I seemed younger than my emails suggested with a giggle. "Guess how old I am?" She exclaimed. Tread carefully with a woman's age is the advice I knew I'd heard. So I guessed a cautious 31. Ha, she nearly spat her drink over me. "You best add a decade and a bit". No way I thought. I genuinely thought she was 34/35 maybe. "I'm 44". I genuinely was taken a back. She looked at me slightly concerned. "Not a fan of the older woman?" I'd been with older women before but never one as sexy as this. Her smell was intoxicating the closer I got. She sucked her straw in a way that made me twitch. Hold this she said handing me her drink.

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Great story

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Loking forwRd to seeing this develop

Excellent hope it goes well

A dream date, enjoying this so far

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

interesting so far !

I stood at the bar, looking around the room I could see girls in their early 20's in small outfits girls I'd normally be looking for a way to talk too! But tonight I could only focus on Jamie. She returned, make up touched up, more perfume, and a very cheeky grin. I asked what she looked so happy about, "wait and see she chuckled". We ordered more drinks at the bar and continued flirting. I could feel her hand now on my thigh just stroking, gently. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her closer towards me. I went in to kiss her, her newly glossed lips being so inviting. She paused, and put her finger on my lips. She took my hand and opened it facing up. In to my hand she placed her wet, silk thong. I looked at her wide eyed and said "we need to leave". We downed our drinks and headed for the door. We hailed a cab and jumped in. As soon as we were in the cab we jumped on each other. I dragged her half on top of me and grabbed her by her head. We kissed passionately. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as our hands were everywhere. As I kissed her I could feel her grinding on my leg, her breathing getting heavier. The cab driver can't have been concentrating on the road. I could feel her ample chest pushing against me and her hand rubbing on my crotch. She climbed off and started to whisper in my ear. I was starting to get hard. As anyone who has looked at any of my pictures knows. I'm a bigger gent, she stroked my hard cock through my tight trousers and whispered "somebody has quite a surprise there for me". The taxi pulled up at the hotel and I just gave the driver all the change out of my pocket as we bundled out towards the entrance. Jamie said wait, she reached into my pocket and took out the wet thong. She handed it to the taxi driver and blew him a kiss. "Have a nice evening" she said. 

We walked calmly though reception to the lift area. She stood with her bum pressed right in to me rubbing up and down slowly. I could feel myself straining at my pants. The lift opened and we stepped in, as soon as the door shut I pinned her against the mirrored wall. Her arms held above her head I kissed her neck as she arched her back and gasped. My other hand started stroking up her thigh gradually inching up her pencil skirt. The lift pinged for our floor and I released her arms allowing her out of the lift. She asked my room number and grabbed my hand.

Bradford

We got down the usual dim lit malmaison hall way to the room. She inserted the card and opened the door. Once inside I lunged towards her to make her mine. But I got a gentle push away and told she wanted to freshen up. I went to the mini bar and fixed us a drink and went through to the bedroom. I turned down the lights and put the air conditioning on low. 5 minutes passed before Jamie returned, wearing nothing but a pair of black stockings. My jaw hit the floor! The most perfect hour glass figure with i'd guess at 36d maybe dd breasts and completely shaven. She stood in the door way and asked me where I wanted her. I'd already taken my suit off and put my tie over the chair. I walked towards her in my shirt and boxer shorts and kissed her hard. I pushed her back against the door and grabbed her with both hands either side of her head. As I kissed her I could feel her unbuttoning my shirt. She slid down my body kissing me all the way down my chest, until she was knelt in front of me. By now I was raging, waiting to be freed. She looked up with a naughty glint in her eye and dropped my underwear. My big cock sprung free. She looked up in amazement. There stood proudly in front of her nearly 9" of thick throbbing cock. She grabbed it with two hands and started to circle my bellend with her tongue. Slowly starting to wank me as she worked her tongue around every inch of me. She started to take as much of me in her mouth as she could and I could tell from her motion she was eager to take as much as possible. I started to thrust slowly and she reciprocated the motion by placing both hands on my arse and pulling me in. She looked up at me out of breath and told me that she wanted me to fuck her face. That was the moment I knew this was going to be extreme!

I reached across to the chair which i'd thrown my suit over and got my tie. I bent down and grasped her hands pulling them above her head. I tied them tightly with my tie and dropped them back into her lap. She opened her mouth once more and lined it up ready for my thick cock. I started gently, to be sure I hadn't misread the situation but gradually built up until I was thrusting at least 2/3's of my cock into her throat. She was gagging but getting quicker with her rhythm. I pulled out and watched as she slobbered all over her own legs. Her eyes were full and she was breathing heavily. I stood her up kissing her on the way before marching her across to the full length window. I grabbed a handful of her hair and positioned her stood facing out of the window looking on to Piccadilly. Hands on the glass, legs apart, and arse slightly raised. I stood behind her and grabbed her by the throat kissing her on the back of the neck. I started to run my hand up the back of her thigh, I felt her push back begging for my touch. I ran my finger along her moist slit and found her clit gently, she moaned, responsive to my touch. With two fingers I spread her ever so slightly and inserted just the tip of my middle finger inside her. She was so wet! She tried to push herself back as if to take more of my finger but I pushed her back up against the window and smacked her arse with enough firmness for her to know not to do it again. I kissed down her back all the while teasing her pussy with the tip of my finger. I knelt behind her looking at her perfect curves. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and started to lick her inviting hole. She moaned and leant right into the window, her ample chest pushed against the full length glass for any passer by to see.

I sat beneath her spreading her legs slightly wider so I could get my tongue at that soaking wet pussy. I found her clit with my tongue and felt her legs shake as I licked quicker, flicking my tongue over her swollen clit. I slipped a finger inside her and gently started to rub on her g spot. I quickened my tongue work further as I rubbed with more rhythm and pressure. I could feel her legs quivering and knew she was close to orgasm. I continued my speed but pushed slightly harder, that was enough for her. She bucked back on my fingers and exploded. Squirting all over my chest as I continued to work my fingers inside her. I slowed my pace as she still stood legs like jelly, she looked down at me flustered but smiling "well someone's a gifted boy"

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Very nice

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Loving this

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Bradford

Aberdare

:

She turned to face me but I kissed her and pushed her back up against the glass. The street below was still busy with people venturing into the city's night life. I stood behind her, my hand placed on her lower back. I lined my big cock up and rested my throbbing helmet against her dripping wet pussy. She moaned loudly as I slid inside her. I put myself half way in letting her get acustomed. I reached round and held her by the throat as I thrust deeper into her. Her moaning became much louder and more intense as I slid long slow strokes deep inside her. I held her against the window as I told her I was going to make anyone looking from below watch me make her squirt like a naughty slut all over the floor. With one more thrust that was enough to send her over the edge again as she gushed all over my cock. This only made me thrust harder and faster as I moved my other hand so that I could flick her clit. Her legs were by this time shaking uncontrollably as I pumped my big cock in and out of her constantly dripping pussy. She screamed for me to fuck her. I could feel her juices running down my thick thighs.

She leant into the window so as to push back on to my cock. I took this as my sign to show her what I had. I thrust as deep and hard as I could. She screamed as she came again, it was too much for me as I shot a huge load deep into her pussy. I stayed where I was twitching and feeling my cock pulse as she stood perfectly still. I withdrew my cock from her and heard the noise as a mixture of my cum and hers hit the bedroom floor. She collapsed into a heap panting. I sat on the floor next to her, I untied her wrists. She kissed me with one hand on the side of my head. "Shower?" She said .....

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Aberdare

So anyone who has stayed at the malmaison in Manchester will know their suites have a huge shower. Jamie left me sat on the floor, drinking my rum and . She sauntered across the lounge area towards the bathroom. Watching her was mesmerising. A truly sexy, confident woman. There's nothing more attractive in the world to me than a woman confident in her own skin and their sexuality. I went back to my drink as she disappeared into the bathroom. I heard my voice called so looked up from my glass to find Jamie stood already dripping wet from head to toe "am I washing myself?" She questioned.

I jumped up needing no second invitation. Once inside she was stood with her back to me soaping herself. I came behind her and reached around rubbing soap into her amazing chest. She turned facing me, standing with a woman so tall was amazing. Being 6'6 myself finding a woman I'm not stooping to is a challenge. But with Jamie it was perfect. We kissed passionately as she pushed me under the water and against the cold tiles. The shock of the cold initially made me jump but then Jamie sliding up and down my front soon made the cold feeling disappear. She was slowly playing with my flaccid penis. She was gently rolling my bellend round her hand. Telling me how she'd never held a cock so long or thick. Nothing like her husbands.... "Husbands?" I shouted. I've never been one for cheating. I knew she didn't have kids her body was testimony to that. But a hubby? I asked why she hadn't told me. Where did he think she was?

She explained that they've been going through a trial separation and I'd been the first guy she'd slept with other than him in 20 years. We chatted whilst showering about was this wrong. She dropped to her knees and took all of my soft cock in her mouth. She sucked and flicked the tip of my cock, looked up at me and said "doesn't taste wrong to me".

My cock started to grow again as she stroked it and sucked on my balls. She was sucking and licking them like nobody ever had before. She was like a woman possessed. She told me to turn around, I had my suspicions but asked why. She told me to be a good boy and do as I was told. I turned around facing the tiles and felt her spread my arse cheeks apart. She darted her tongue in and out of me. I could hear the water hitting her as she eagerly forced as much of her tongue into me as she could. I stood wanking my cock as this clearly experienced woman drove me wild with lust. She spun me round and immediately took my cock deep in her mouth. It was too much, I exploded again. When I cum, I cum a lot. I shot ream after ream of cum over her face, open mouth and tits. She just smiled and gave me an "mmmmm".

She stepped out of the shower, bent for a towel showing me her perfect arse. "Don't think you're getting away with not returning the favour" She quipped.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Bradford

Very nice

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Nice start"

Apart from the quote "a guy I see as beneath me".

Sort of goes downhill from there.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

"Nice start

Sort of goes downhill from there. "

Probably over thinking it a bit. Horny as hell is this story x

"Nice start

Probably over thinking it a bit. Horny as hell is this story x"

Definitely over thinking it. Its meant as a work power view, that the meeting shouldnt be something taking my weekend time as Im too senior in terms of position for it.

merseyside

"Nice start

Definitely over thinking it. Its meant as a work power view, that the meeting shouldnt be something taking my weekend time as Im too senior in terms of position for it."

Ok, probably was thinking.

Bet you had to go loads of thinking putting that together.

Good luck to you, hope your pretend business meetings get better and better.

"Nice start

Definitely over thinking it. Its meant as a work power view, that the meeting shouldnt be something taking my weekend time as Im too senior in terms of position for it.

Good luck to you, hope your pretend business meetings get better and better. "

Must be a bleak sunday in your household sat online trying to be a smart arse. Get yourself outside and enjoy the sun, might bring a bit more positivity to your day!

Bradford

This sort of debate (for want of a better word) is why I stopped posting stories / fantasies.

I just want to enjoy peoples naughty minds, some of the stories are not my thing some are, the ones that are i read the ones that are not i dont.

Do the same people ... and enjoy !

"This sort of debate (for want of a better word) is why I stopped posting stories / fantasies.

I just want to enjoy peoples naughty minds, some of the stories are not my thing some are, the ones that are i read the ones that are not i dont.

Do the same people ... and enjoy !

"

Exactly!! A lot of people take time to write something for this site. Unless its morally/ethically wrong, I would never feel inclined to comment negatively.

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A superb story and hopefully you shall continue.

merseyside

"Nice start

Good luck to you, hope your pretend business meetings get better and better.

Must be a bleak sunday in your household sat online trying to be a smart arse. Get yourself outside and enjoy the sun, might bring a bit more positivity to your day! "

True.

On my lonesome in the garden, Paul working away, just browsing through FAB.

Please don't take offence, non intended, just a lighthearted comment to your story.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Just ignore all the usual fuck wit comments and continue with the story, that's why it's in stories and fantasy section, do folk not understand this

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Best story I’ve read for ages