FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught in the Rain.

Caught in the Rain.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Caught in the Rain

Chapter One - When it rains it pours.

The rain had been unexpected. As Zoe walked through Piccadilly Circus she regretted wearing the summer dress. It had looked so good at home, flowing, white and accentuating her best features. Now she was sure it would turn see through if she didn’t get out of the rain, and quickly.

She walked up a covered side road as the rain intensified. Finding herself on Shaftesbury Avenue she waited under the canopy. Looking at her watch she realised she was already late. Julie would call soon and be so annoyed. Their running joke at University had been that Zoe was always late. She decided to take the plunge and left the shelter of the canopy. Three seconds in the rain and she had turned and headed back. Her back sensing the rain that had begun to soak her dress.

‘It came of nowhere didn’t it’ an accented voice next to her said. She turned round and a tall man stood near her. He was smiling and looking down at his jacket which was pretty soaked.

‘Yeah’ she said and focused back on the road. At that moment from their left a massive 4x4 came along Shaftesbury Avenue. Making impact with a large puddle that had formed in front of them a torrent of water soaked them both. Zoe screamed with the shock and her new companion swore in what she knew to be French. They hadn’t covered ‘Merde!’ at school but it was a standard in the classroom. She turned and saw him. He had taken the brunt of the waterfall that had hit them. His hair soaked, he removed his glasses and looked up at her. She brushed her hair from her face. Then both spontaneously burst out laughing.

She looked him up and down ‘ You are soaked!’ She said. ‘It’s okay’ he shrugged ‘I am almost at the club it it’s not a problem. Just a how do you say?’ He looked at her smiling. She noticed his cobalt blue eyes. ‘An inconvenience’. He looked at her again and she felt a spark of attraction in him. ‘I should be a gentleman. I own a small club just a street away. I have an umbrella and you can have a towel for hair. It isn’t open yet you would be most welcome’.

She knew that everything in her history and instincts should dictate that she did the British thing and say ‘Oh no!’, but she didn’t. She found herself feeling comfortable with this man. ‘That’s really kind’ she said. He beamed and looked at the road. It was clear, all the traffic backed up behind a trio of busses. ‘Shall we make a run for it’ he asked and she nodded. They both ran across the road. The rain so heavy she just followed him. Soon they moved to a side street and an archway which lead to what she assumed was the club. The outside was tasteful in a gaudy cabaret feel way. The sign CLUB REVES in gold and the other frontage in red and black. ‘here we are!’ He turned and opened the door to her and she stepped in.

oXo

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ang999Man  over a year ago

oldham

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Chapter Two - Club Reves

The entrance was tiny, a plush red carpet with chaise lounges on the left as she went in. A small cloakroom which was empty on the right and at the back of the foyer a stairway with gilt bannisters that spiralled down to where she assumed the club was.

She turned to her new companion and said ‘This is your club?’

‘Yes, I have two one here and one in Paris’. He smiled as he walked to the cloakroom and started to look around the cupboards in there.

‘What kind of club is it?’ She asked.

‘It’s called Club Reves, I suppose you’d call it a place of cabaret, burlesque. Club of dreams’.

She looked around, for the first time noticing the decor. Small shadow pictures on the wall of dancers both male and female. As she was looking he returned with a fluffy towel. She dried her hair gratefully. ‘I’m very impressed and thank you for saving me’.

‘Always an honour to help a lady in distress. I should get you an umbrella’ he added.

‘Oh, that isn’t necessary. I’m sure it will stop in a minute’. As if by divine intervention a clap of thunder sounded directly above them, rattling the building to its core. ‘Maybe not!’ She shrugged and they both burst out laughing.

‘Would you like to see the club?’ he asked. She started to tell him about Julie and how she hadn’t seen her for a year. That she was already late. She could see his smile fade and she stopped. Smiled at him and said ‘wait’.

She got the phone from her bag and sent Julie a text ‘caught in the rain. Bit delayed’. She turned to him and said ‘I’d love to see it’.

At the top of the stairs he clicked the light switch. The deep red of the carpet that spiralled downwards became vivid and the gold and silver on the bannisters shimmered in the light. She followed him downward and was amazed by what she saw.

The staircase turned and terminated in a wide room, with 40 or so tables dotted about. He flicked another switch and gentle amber light flooded the space. In the centre of the room a raised platform was clearly a performing space.

‘Chez moi’ he beamed at her. She smiled back ‘Very fancy’. She walked to the centre of the room and to the raised platform. Noticing for the first time that there was a raised section on it. Black, so it appeared to be part of the floor, but the more she looked it be came clear it was a kind of bed. Cushioned and made out of something that made it shimmer like velvet. She looked up and hanging above the platform were restraints and ropes. She turned and looked curiously at her host.

‘What’s this for?’ She asked. He smiled bashfully. ‘I think you could say a very adult floor show. Hedonistic in tone. I am sorry if it offends’.

It didn’t offend however. She felt that familiar feeling of excitement deep inside her. She had always been curious about places like these. She walked around the platform and noticed a trap door in the side. The gold hinges shining on the amber light. She looked at it curiously. The small silver handle seemed to be calling her to open it. She looked back at her host. ‘What’s in here?’ She asked. He was leaning on one of the tables a grin on his face. ‘Pandora’s box’ he said simply. She laughed ‘Like a Pandora I have to choose to open it’. A charged pause passed between them and he replied ‘only if you want to and won’t be shocked’.

She made a playful gesture with her fingers and reached for the handle.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting ,

Xx

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Great story

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Chapter Three - Pandora’s Box.

She smiled as she lifted the lid and the secret part of the platform lifted up. Laying on a bed of red material laid out side by side were and assortment of sex toys. From left to right she looked at an assortment of small standard flesh coloured dildos. Then what seemed to her to be very outsized realistic looking ones, between 8-11 inches she would say. Bum plugs. And a wand, which she had only ever seen in advertisements online, they had always reminded her of a karaoke mic she had as a kid.

‘A cool collection…’ and she hesitated ‘I don’t even know your name’ she asked as she looked at him smiling at the table in the auditorium.

‘It is Jean, and yours?’ He asked. ‘Zoe she said’ feeling self conscious for the first time. She thought that she should have given him a false name, but hadn’t thought enough. Then as she closed the lid on the sex toys she wondered why she had ever thought that in the first place. She stood up. ‘So what kind of shows happen here? Striptease I guess?’ He laughed as he stood and crossed over to the platform ‘Not quite’.

‘Not quite? It looks pretty shady to me’ Zoe said.

‘Not at all!’ He said ‘Some nights we have burlesque shows. Singers, dancers, showgirls. Then other nights we have a more niche clientele. This evening is one of those nights’.

Her curiosity was piqued. ‘A niche clientele?’ He walked away from her toward the rear of the club. ‘Zoe! Zoe! I came here to give you an umbrella and an umbrella I am going to find you. I will give you a flyer when you leave, perhaps one night you would like to return and you may be my guest’.

She looked at him with a grin. ‘That might be a very interesting evening’. Without anymore he turned and went into what she assumed was an office.

The club was quiet but felt warm and curiously cosy. She stepped onto the platform and laughed as she remembered how self conscious she had been in school plays. She started to move her feet a little and then a little move of the hips. In her imagination an audience of men were watching and she smiled. Moving a little more. To her surprise music began to play. Bassy and rhythmic. She looked up and Jean was standing by his office door. Holding an umbrella. ‘You move well’ he called over. Stopping her dancing. ‘Oh don’t stop Zoe have a dance! Nobody is looking but me!’ She laughed and made a show of moving a little. Lifting her dress to her thighs. ‘Higher’ Jean called, she did a little more. The confidence knowing that for her sensible drinks with Julie she had worn lace French knickers. She thought ‘you only live once’ and lifted her skirt up round her waist teasingly. An appreciative round of applause came from Jean and she let her skirt fall back down.

She stepped from the platform and walked towards him. ‘I couldn’t resist’.

I am glad you didn’t’ he replied. ‘And here is your umbrella in payment’ he handed it to her and she took it. ‘It’s been fun. Crazy but fun’. He handed her a flyer for the club and she could see that he had handwritten a mobile number on it. ‘If you ever want to come and see us here. Call me. You will be a VIP guest for the evening’. She took it and folded it carefully. ‘I think I might just do that’.

She walked to her bag which was still at the table and took out her mobile phone. No signal. Together with Jean they walked toward the stairs. Her eyes adjusting to the natural daylight in the foyer she looked down at her iphone. A message from Julie. She opened it instinctively, knowing she was now very very late. The message was however very different. ‘Babes, I have to head back there’s some shit happening at work and I am needed’. For a moment Zoe felt angry. She’d come all the way into Central London and now was abandoned. She said out loud ‘ah damn’ Jean asked ‘Is something wrong?’

She is explained about Julie and Jean smiled. ‘In that case, can I tempt you to a glass of wine?’

She looked at the rainy London street outside the door. She knew that nobody would miss her at home. She turned to Jean and said ‘Why not?’

He beamed ‘red or white?’ He asked as they headed back down the stairs.

‘I thought champagne? She teased. Her butterflies and her wet pussy tingle telling her this might be a crazy idea.

Bradford

this is going to be good i suspect !

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Chapter Four - Zoe Dares.

She felt slightly awkward going back downstairs. Explaining how Julie was a Doctor and that these things happen to her. It’s just a hazard of having high flying friends from school. He was clearly happy that she had stayed. He pulled back a chair at one of the tables and she sat. Taking the time to look at the decor of the table as he went and got drinks from the bar.

The table sat three people, which she thought was an odd number. In the centre of the table a Tiffany style lamp, gently giving out a glowing light, next to that a 1930’s style telephone. The receiver hanging down and the number 7 on the base in neon pink. Odd she thought. Minute by minute she felt more like Alice in Wonderland and it was all she could do not to laugh out loud and say ‘curious and curiouser!’.

Jean arrived back at the table with two flutes of champagne and after a quick toast, to the rain and a sip of the delicious bubbles Zoe felt bold enough to ask ‘ So tell me Jean, what actually happens here?’

He smiled and relaxed back into his chair ‘Well Zoe, as you rightly guessed this is an exclusive adult club. Most nights singers and burlesque as I said but on occasional nights we close the doors and an exclusive clientele come to drink, watch dancers and then perform themselves’.

She ran a finger up her champagne flute ‘ A posh orgy then? ‘

He laughed at her joke. ‘If you wanted to put it that way you could. I would say it as group of people who enjoy the delight of voyeurism, exhibitionism and hedonism. It’s what makes you feel alive. To live life unashamed. Just to enjoy the pleasure we can have together’.

‘Quite a speech. I’ll drink to that’. She raised her glasses and they clinked together.

‘So tell me Zoe, what is the wildest thing you have done?’ Jean asked.

‘Oh god. I haven’t been wild since I got engaged, but I had my days when I was at Uni. But what happens in Halls stays in Halls’ she winked.

‘Ah so nothing to exciting then. An innocent!’ He gently mocked.

‘I am so NOT innocent!’ She protested laughing.

He carried on laughing. ‘I bet you are. I dare you to prove it’. His eyes sparkled.

Now it was her turn to laugh. ‘How on earth would I do that’.

‘The little dance I saw you doing earlier was tres sexy. Do it again’.

It was as if the moment stretched for minutes. In reality it was a few seconds but Zoe felt her heart beat faster. ‘That’s easy’ she said boldly.

‘Ah but this time without your dress’. He placed his champagne flute down as he said it and Zoe felt the butterflies in her stomach. She drained her champagne and provocatively said ‘put the music on’.

He nodded almost as if you say ‘touché’ and went towards his office. The music began and she was surprised when all the lights dimmed. The large stage lights illuminating on the platform. The bass thumped and she slowly got up from her chair. She walked across to the platform and looked towards where Jean’s office would be. She couldn’t see him, she took one step onto the platform and then another. Raised in the air she realised she was shaking a little. And she started to slowly unbutton her dress. Letting it fall to the floor. As the music carried on playing the rhythmical bass making her sway and move. She ran her hands over her body. Across her perky breasts and down across her lace knickers. She kept staring towards where she assumed Jean would be as she opened her legs and ran a hand up her thighs, touching the thin material she could feel that she was soaking wet. She had rarely felt this sexy and alive. She ran the hand up her body and licked her fingers. Then traced them back down her body and inside the French knickers and touched her clit. Moaning as she did. Still moving. From the shadows she saw Jean walking toward then platform and she dropped to her knees. Legs spread as she played with her pussy. He came to the side of the podium and held out her hand. He knelt and leaned forward and took her finger in his mouth licking the juices off her finger hungrily.

Northumberland

Bradford

dungannon

Mmmm

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Wonderful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very sexy read

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

Very sexy

Witney

[Removed by poster at 18/07/21 04:15:10]

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Luv the build up to this story , keep going . Thanks

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

Will be coming back to this

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Mmm tummy full coming and hopefully SM show later for crowd

cambridge

Chapter Five - Getting a load of his mind

She removed her finger and giggled. ‘See I’m not so innocent I cannot resist a dare’. She looked up at him her eyes sparkling. And ran her hand up his thigh. Seeing already the erection inside his suit trousers. She felt him move toward her until his body was pressed up against the platform. Playfully she put her mouth to his trousers and kissed the line of his erect cock. He was thick and large she could feel. Not massive but very thick. She heard him moan at the pressure she was exerting. And his hands came down to her head. Gently running his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him and saw he had his eyes closed and she reached for and unbuckled his belt. Gently releasing the belt and slowly, teasingly she unbuttoned the fly and taking the top of his underwear pulled down his boxers to release his cock. The sound he made as he came free was an incentive for Zoe. She took hold of his thick cock and started to gently wank it. He opened his eyes and just said gently ‘Not so innocent at all’. As she pushed her hair back and took him in her mouth. Tasting his pre cum immediately and enjoying it, how excited he was. Slowly, very slowly, she took more of him in her mouth working him, feeling him stiffen and the fingers in her hair react. Sometimes gentle then with mounting excitement pushing her to take more of him in her mouth. She felt him tense and let him slip from her mouth. He held his cock and wanked it slowly. He looked down on her like he expected her to move, but she didn’t. Zoe wanted go do something she hadn’t let her boyfriend do. She thought of him for the first time, a pang of guilt that was soon pushed away by her need to play. She looked up at Jean and licked her lips. He understood and wanked harder. She closed her eyes, hearing him climax she waited and then the warm feeling of his cum all over her face. So much more than she had expected. She reached to her eyes to wipe and opened them, no sting, and looked up at him. She knew her face was covered in his cum and he was smiling down at her. She opened her mouth and felt a trickle of sperm fall onto her lips. She flicked her tongue over it and made a show of swallowing it. He laughed ‘A very talented girl’. She began to stand and asked ‘Where did that towel go?’ He helped her off the platform and over to the table. Picking up the towel she had used earlier to dry her hair, now she wiped his cum from her face. She smiled as she laid the towel down. ‘Is there somewhere I could freshen up?’ She asked shyly. Suddenly he was back to being a gentleman and he crossed to pick up her dress saying ‘Of course, of course. The dressing rooms here. They have a shower and nobody uses them today. No performers this evening’. As she pulled the dress back on she said ‘So tonight is a special members night?’ He nodded.

‘No wonder you were so excited’

She teased as he walked her towards his office. Then through and to a small dressing room. Mirrors alongside the wall. ‘I will be next door when you are done. If you want or need anything just call for me’. He closed the door. Zoe looked around. Costumes hung from hangers all around. Assortments of lingerie and feathers and sequined outfits sparkled in the harsh light. She looked in the mirror at her smeared make up and laughed. Amazed at what she was doing and then banishing the thought. She had just had a wicked idea.

blackpool

Northumberland

cambridge

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Bradford

a born performer i suspect !

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Mmm where is this going

By *orny playmateMan  over a year ago

clydebank

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic tale. Slow build up and erotic with a touch of filth. Bravo !

By *Bigal.Man  over a year ago

attlebourough

(

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Chapter Six - Outfits and New Friends.

Zoe re-applied her make up. This time heavier, more ‘slutty’ than she had for something as innocuous as meeting Julie. She knew that she had strayed. The moment she had taken the dare and stripped in front of this stranger she had crossed the line, as she looked at her eyes in the mirror she thought to herself that she owed herself some solo time, that this would be a secret memory, why leave it now. Why not do what she wanted for once?

She crossed over to costumes and started looking through them. They were all cleaned and hanging, something she had been hoping for. She took down two in her size. One a Vegas Showgirl style outfit. A tight body and a G string back to the leotard. She held it up against her and looked in the mirror. Possible she thought. Then the second outfit. This was clearly sluttier. An all in one again. Crotchless in pVc the top section cut away to expose the boobs. And only mesh to cover her bum. She was tempted very tempted. She picked up both outfits on their hangers and went out of the dressing room. Waking along the small corridor she could hear the sound of Jean on the phone, speaking in French. She waited at the door to his office hiding the costumes behind her back. ‘Seeing as I have missed my dinner date with Julie I wondered if I should stay for the evening?’ She asked. Smoothly Jean spun on his chair ‘I knew you would’.

She walked into the office. Producing the costumes from behind her back she said ‘should I wear one of these?’ She asked. He looked at both and clapped his hands. ‘Bravo! Zoe. You are funny! But in all seriousness you wear those and you go a lot further than our fun earlier.’

‘That’s what I figure on’ Zoe said raising a provocative eyebrow. He sat on the corner of his chair, almost fatherly. ‘Zoe, this evening I have 20 very important guests. 15 men 5 women. All expecting to play and have fun with two of my girls. Kelly and Vibka are booked. They will come they will play, but I think the things that they will do and be asked to do are even beyond you my bold Zoe’.

She frowned. Annoyed at his explanation. She threw the costumes on the side. ‘Pick one and call this Vibka and this Kelly. Cancel them. I want to do it. Whatever it is. One night. Every one wants one night to live their naughtiest dreams - dare me and I l will do what you say’.

There was silence as Jean looked her up and down. His voice became steely. ‘Take all your clothes off, I want to see you. Here. Close. ‘

She said nothing but stepped out of her dress. She shook a little as she took off her bra and then finally her French knickers. She stood in front of him totally nude. She could feel his eyes roving over her. She still said nothing. ‘Turn’ he said from his chair and slowly she turned round until she came face to face with him again. ‘Show me your pussy’ he demanded. She sat on the arms in the corner of the office and deliberately slowly, almost like demonstrating merchandise she spread one leg over one arm of the chair and then the other over another.

He appraised her, almost like a jeweller would appraise a necklace or a ring. He walked up to the chair and roughly touched her pussy. She was very wet and he slid a finger inside her. Then two. Then three. ‘Tight’ he said to her with the same businesslike tone. ‘Get up on all fours turn around’ he instructed. She obeyed. She felt a slap on her bum. It made her wince but she refused to make a sound. Another and she bit her lip. Then another and finally she let out a small cry. His hands grabbed her buttocks. One in each hand and spread them. Wide a wide stretch. Then one released. The next she new is as a finger roughly on her asshole. Pushing. Probing. She was pushed forward but accepted it. It’s probing. It’s degrading of her. She loved it and felt so close to coming but for some inner reason she felt too proud to show her enjoyment.

‘Sit’ he said to her. As she sat on the chair he returned to his office chair. ‘You are very fuckable little Zoe’ he said ‘you need to understand that you must be okay with this and if I say yes there is no turning back, you will be submissive’. She nodded at him. He looked at her for a moment then smiled, as it to say to himself ‘ I cannot believe I am doing this!’ He picked up his phone and she heard him again speak in French. He said the same phrase twice and then ‘oui, oui ce soir Marcus’. He put the phone down and without saying a word picked up the costumes. He gestured for Zoe to stand and follow him. She did as instructed. He walked back to the dressing room. Holding the door open he gestured for her to go in. He remained standing in the door. Every inch ‘the boss’ now.

‘I may be crazy Zoe but you have intrigued me. I have asked a performer to be with you this evening his name is Marcus and he is on his way. Do what he says. For now you will change into the first outfit, the Showgirl outfit. This is how the guests will be introduced to you. Marcus will show you what to do. I have cancelled Kelly and Vibka and that has cost me so I think you will understand that I now need you to hold up your part of the bargain’.

She nodded ‘I will I want to’.

‘Shhhh’ he cut her off. ‘The guests arrive in two hours. Marcus will be with us in one hour. Until then you will remain here. Shower. Change and make up. Make up must be heavier, more mascara, and I will make sure you stay in this room’. He held up a key. She was about to protest but then he said ‘if you need me knock I will hear you, but I just protect my investment you understand.’ She nodded.

‘Change Zoe and I will bring Marcus when he arrives’.

With that the door closed and Zoe sat still for what felt like a age. She stood up and look at her naked body in the mirror and turned towards the shower. Then she thought of home. She got her phone out of her bag. A weak signal. So she sent a text. ‘Having a lovely time will stay at a Julie’s I think or be back really late. I hope you are okay. And have eaten Z x’.

She sent the message and then in an act of guilty worry buried it in her bag. She turned and went to the shower. Her stomach now full of butterflies. Feeling very out of her depth.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Book mark

Bradford

cambridge

" "

Glad you are enjoying x

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"

Glad you are enjoying x "

Might have to 're read it all so good

"

Glad you are enjoying x

Might have to 're read it all so good "

Will post a corrected version when complete so it’s not got my bad typos!!!

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Northumberland

Loving it ,

Xx

"Book mark "

Thank you

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Excellent, don't worry about the typos, I'll they make it a good story....

By *ickalotapusMan  over a year ago

BANGOR

Very good

dungannon

Fantastic

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!! Brilliant so far, I can't wait for more

Lincoln

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story!

Chapter Seven - The Creed of Marcus

Emerging from the shower she sat at the dressing table and flicked the lights on. Bulbs illuminated around the mirror and she started to apply the make up. Heavy mascara, almost trampy, as she had been directed to by Jean. Every time there was a bump or a noise in the corridor she expected the door to open and Jean to be there with Marcus. Her mind couldn’t help but wonder who Marcus was, she imagine him to be French like Jean. It was good she thought that she had someone to steer her through the night, but this was crazy. She put on the outfit request. The Vegas Style one. The leotard was tight and the fishnets made her thighs look so good. She turned and looked in the mirror. The g string so tight that her bum was fully exposed. She liked it. Her hair down. The make up. She crossed and put on a pair of white boots. The only ones her size in the wardrobe box. She wanted to touch her pussy so much but couldn’t. The leotard offering no access. She rubbed herself gently through the tight material. Moaning quietly. Had she ever been this turned on? Never. She also knew she’d never tell what happened this was a lost night of fun a dream.

A few minutes later she heard voices in the hallway. For a moment she thought they would go past the door but then she heard a rattle in the lock. She stood up. Heart beating fast. The door open and Jean ushered in a tall muscular black man. This must be Marcus she thought. He looked at her ‘Zoe you are a crazy bitch but I’m glad you are here’ and with that the ice broke. She laughed and said ‘You must be Marcus?’

‘The very same’. Jean stepped forward into the dressing room. ‘Marcus will be with you to greet the guests and then he will be with you for most of the evening. Just follow his lead’. Marcus laughed with Jean which slightly perplexed Zoe.

‘I have two bar staff in and guests should start to arrive in about 30 minutes’ Jean said. He went up to Zoe and kissed her on the lips. ‘You are one brave girl’ he said. As he slapped her bum. ‘I hope I will be good as well as brave’ she said in return. Hearing Marcus head to the shower. Jean looked at her and said ‘You are quite a rare find! I need to check on the bar staff and then I will be back for you and Marcus. ‘This time I leave the door open’ he said with a flourish as he left. Zoe could hear the thud of the bass as music began beyond the corridor in the club.

She thought against checking her phone, best to leave it and deal with that later she thought. She heard the shower stop and turned to see Marcus heading out back into the dressing room. His muscles made him look like a boxer and his towel was draped around a washboard flat stomach. ‘Wow you are in shape’ she said. Marcus smiled ‘Fitness trainer by day and this is my little sideline’. Zoe was a little shocked when he unceremoniously undid the towel and started to pat himself dry. She couldn’t resist looking at his cock. Huge. Thick and so long. Longer than Jean’s. Marcus looked up and caught her looking. ‘You like it?’ He asked coyly. ‘Very much she said. ‘That’s good as you’ll be having him in you later and I am looking forward to it’. She could see it begin to stiffen and had the funny thought that she hoped his blood pressure was okay, having to fill that snake.

Marcus put on a shirt and suit trousers which were hanging on the wardrobe rail. And reached in his bag and applied some cologne. Creed. Her favourite she immediately sniffed the air more and said ‘Creed is the best’. Marcus purred ‘A lady with taste as well as a fine ass’.

He came over and stood behind her looking in the mirror. ‘If at any point you want to stop. Just say Creed to me and we will come back here’.

‘I won’t want to’ she said.

‘No matter. Just know it’s there you might to.’

She took his hand and kissed it. ‘Thank you’.

The music boomer loudly as the pass door opened and in a moment Jean was at the door. ‘Ready to go’ he asked

‘As we will ever be’ Marcus said. Jean headed over to the wardrobe area and rooted in one of the boxes. He walked over to Zoe with a masquerade mask. Black with silver sequins. Helping her tie it on he said ‘this gives you freedom. Out there you are an fantasy come true’

She stood and Jean led them out of the dressing room. She held on to Marcus. Holding his hand tight. ‘This is just meeting the guests Zoe’ nothing to worry about’. She nodded, they reached the door and stepped into the club again.

great story!

Wrexham

Wow !! Amazing

Northumberland

Anticipation! ,

Xx

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Bradford

By *ANCLAD1993Man  over a year ago

Fallowfield

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Superb

Excellent!

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

dungannon

Fantastic

By *ooBoo95Man  over a year ago

Leyland

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Wow great story

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Following loving this

By *illinghumbleMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Great so far

cambridge

Wrexham

In need of more of this wonderful story

Coming later today

Wrexham

"Coming later today "

Fantastic can't wait

dungannon

More please

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Lincoln

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Superbly written

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

Interesting story.

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Amazing story. Very well written. Can't wait for it to continue..

By *reat me rightWoman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Fabulous- more s'il vous plait xx

Loving this story. Excellent writing

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Chapter Eight - The Performance Begins.

She went out through the door into the club, the place was lit differently to earlier, each of the tables now had lights on them, and a bar area was visible her two people were working, Jean clearly supervising. Zoe felt a little like a show horse being taken into the ring for the first time as Marcus led her to the stairs. ‘The guests come down and we both say good evening to them’ Marcus said.

‘Is that all?’ Zoe asked

‘At first yes’ Marcus said as Jean arrived next to them. ‘They are eager this evening, the cloakroom is almost already full’ he said. He looked at Zoe and gestured for her to turn round ‘Zoe you are a natural - I know you will enjoy!’ Without anymore fuss he went up the stairs as Zoe adjusted her Showgirl outfit making sure the line of her crotch looked good. ‘A perfectionist’ Marcus said smiling at her.

‘I just figured they would be looking’

‘Oh how right you are’ As Marcus spoke Zoe was aware of laughter and talking from above the stairway and then the guests began to come towards her. They were mainly men, the first a tall European type she said ‘Good Evening’ as he reached the bottom stair and he looked at her with a grin ‘Good evening to you miss’ he said as he took her hand. Kissed it then moving closer to her turned to Marcus ‘Good evening Marcus, I am glad you are here again’ Marcus nodded his approval. As he did so the tall European man let his other hand squeeze Zoe’s bum firmly, almost like he was assessing it. He voiced his approval and together with a colleague went and joined a table. So it went on, the procession down the stairs, Zoe being greeted and greeting in turn and almost to a man each of them feeling her, touching her, one fat man running a finger between her legs and whispering confidentially ‘You are younger than my daughter’. Three women joined which surprised Zoe and they all seemed to know Marcus, two of them looking at Zoe conspiratorially saying that ‘you are a very lucky girl’ only for one bearded gentleman to reply as he came down the stairs ‘lucky if she can walk tomorrow you mean’ to which they all laughed.

Once the guests were seated Marcus and Zoe remained at the stairs. The lights dimmed and Jean took to the floor. He spoke softly into a microphone. Applause greeted his arrival.

‘Good evening dear friends and may I say wise investors’ at this there was a knowing laugh around the club. Zoe understood, these were the key investors in Jean’s little enterprise. No wonder they had such an exclusive night.

Jean carried on ‘Every month or so we gather to have good music, a dance and of course I always strive to make the evening a little special’ again more laughter at this little in-joke of Jean’s.

“Tonight is no exception. I have found someone completely new to the ways of the underworld’ more laughter and a few ‘ooooh’s’ as he said this. ‘She is here tonight and some of you may have met her already, please welcome to my side our newest enchanting Showgirl - Zoe’ he held out his hand toward her and Marcus gestured for her to walk into the pool of light that jean was standing in. She went, scared at every step that she would fall of, conscious of all the eyes on her bum as she walked across the floor. She arrived next to Jean.

“She is so innocent, but has promised me she will do her best to entertain you all, isn’t that so Zoe’ he moved the mic towards her she let out a very plan and quiet ‘Yes”. She felt the nerves. Jean winked at her ‘So Zoe you have met them all and they have seen you meet them in the traditional style. Kneel Zoe’. She hadn’t expected that. She looked at Jean with puzzlement. “Kneel’. She did as she was told. “Turn around” she turned around her back to the semi circle of tables. She could hear appreciative noises from the guests. ‘Show them your ass Zoe. Stick it out for the audience’ she fell forward on all fours and felt Jean move her legs apart, she arched her back. “Very NICE’ one voice from the crowd cried out.

Jean came round in front of her and helped her up. ‘Zoe will now…how do you say…but on something a little more comfortable and then with Marcus she is eager to begin the Cabaret. There was a round of applause again and Zoe left the arena with Marcus leading her by the hand.

Back in the dressing room space they were back in the dressing room in an instant. Her heart was beating fast. “Change into the outfit’ Marcus said ‘I am getting a drink then I will be back to get you’ He closed the door behind him and Zoe thought that she had no idea of what to do. The only thing she could do was get changed. She took the Showgirl outfit off and then quite quickly put on the black PVC bra, the suspender belt and finally the oh so tiny g-string and stockings. Her hands shook as she attached the suspenders. She looked around and there on her chair in the dressing room were a pair of heeled shoes, also in black. She put them on and then looked in the mirror. The G string barely covered her pussy. She was so glad she was smooth and waxed. The door opened and Marcus with a Sparkling water in hand asked her if she was ready. She replied yes and took his hand.

As they entered the club again, a pulsing music was playing the only real light was on the podium, she felt afraid a little as she approached the pool of light. Only boyfriends had seen her in lingerie like this and now an entire room of people was going to see her. She took a breath and stepped into the bright white light and then stepped up onto the platform. She couldn’t see anything, but she could hear the applause. By instinct she tuned and moved to the deep bass rhythm. Feeling more and more confident she spread her legs and squatted running a hand between her legs. She could feel that her pussy was dripping wet. She looked up and there was Marcus. He had stepped up to the end of the podium and was watching her. She saw that he was now fully naked, his body glistening in the light. His cock was in his hand and as he wanked it began to grow, so big she was locked onto it as he came closer to her. He didn’t stand too close but allowed her to kneel in front of him, on the cushioned part of the platform. She looked up at him and he came a step closer and began to hold his cock closer to her face. Then without any warning he took it and slapped it on the side of her face, there was an audible reaction from the guests sitting in the darkness and she looked back up at him. His hand reached for her head and held it in place as he took his big beautiful cock and wiped it over her face, she could feel him, how hard he was she could sense the excitement in the room and she didn’t lick it, she didn’t kiss it, she opened her mouth and greedily and with lust pouring out of her took him in her mouth sucking him as deeply as she could. Licking him up and down the shaft to rhythm of the music that was playing, she could feel the heat of the lights on them, and knew all eyes were on them. She licked his balls, smooth and took one gently in her mouth. She sensed that wasn’t what the audience had come for and so did Marcus. He pulled away from her and pushed her down onto all fours. She kept her head up - arching her back and she felt his hands, Marcus gradually slowly pulling that g-string down so it was tight between her thighs. Exposing her pussy. The she heard it, the slow rhythmic clapping, she knew that Marcus must be behind her working the audience. Then she heard Jean’s voice through the speakers around the platform ‘Do you want cock innocent Zoe?” The clapping persisted, slow and rhythmical. “Yes’ she found herself saying and then much louder “YES I WANT HIS COCK’ Then she felt him holding her hips, then her as she felt his cock at the entrance of her pussy she was so wet he began to slide into her and she heard the occasional cry of “Fuck her Marcus” and ‘Lucky Bitch” as he ploughed into her, stretching her cunt and fucking her deeper than she had ever thought possible. All control had gone from her now, she didn’t care that she was being watched. She started to moan loudly and heard herself, almost as if she was out of her own body saying ‘Yes. Fuck Yes. Fuck Yes. Fuck Me.’ Marcus was harder and harder she could feel him moving his muscular thighs to one side of her and showing the audience a good view of his cock pounding her tiny pussy. Then she moved at his request to the other side of the audience, the fucking repeated her hair pulled back sharply as he rode her. She knew that he was close as his thusts became deeper harder and more desperate and then he pulled out leaving her wanting more. She looked up at him. He was in front of her now. His cock in his hand. He gesture for her to open her mouth and she did. As she sucked him she felt him tense and then the twitch of his cock as he held her head in place, delivering his cum into her mouth. She couldn’t do anything else but swallow some but it was such a heavy load that some dribbled from her mouth and across her chin as Marcus pulled out. Jean was there. Here on the podium, in his suit. He said to her ‘Show the audience you swallow Zoe’ and she looked up at him, she knew her eyes had watered and her mascara had run, she knew she must look a fucking wreck, or rather a wreck that had been fucked. She swallowed hard taking all the remaining sperm down and then opened her mouth wide. Jean lifted her hair and turned her head to different sides of the audience. They applauded and she was about to get up when she felt Marcus attach one of the ropes from above the platform to her wrist. Then another, to the other. She stood and the rope was lifted through the pulley system by Jean until her hands were above her head. A leg spreader was applied to her ankles, she looked down at Marcus and he looked up at her, if she wanted to use her safety word this would be the time she thought for a fleeting moment, but then she thought she really didn’t want to, this was an experience like no other, she totally submitted as brace was placed between her ankles and her ankles secured. The music pulsed and she saw Jean and Marcus leave the platform. Jean in front of her addressed the crowd. ‘And now for three lucky gentleman a turn. Don’t be shy - bid for her…’. A murmur and then a voice from the darkness ‘Five hundred’ and she looked but couldn’t see who it was had set a bid to fuck her. Then another voice offering six and then another matching the bid. Then one in at seven hundred. Jean finally ended the bidding a round of applause broke out in the crowd, she looked into the darkness waiting for the three men to step forward. Wondering who it was that had bid to fuck her.

Pontefract

Bradford

Wrexham

OMG!!! This is one hell of a story, absolutely brilliant

Witney

What perfect bed time reading .... so so good

cambridge

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *uesswho2Man  over a year ago

Stockton

Intriguing

dungannon

Mmmmmm

port talbot

Nice

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Fuck what a turn on.

Northumberland

Hot, hot, hot ,

Xx

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Oh wow, by far the best story on here. My heart is pounding and I long to read more. Well done to the writer

blackpool

"Oh wow, by far the best story on here. My heart is pounding and I long to read more. Well done to the writer"

Thank you

manchester

I hope you don’t keep us waiting too long

"I hope you don’t keep us waiting too long"

It’s an epic

Pontefract

Lincoln

So good

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic read - can’t wait for next instalment!!!

Wrexham

Fabulous, in need of some more

My god this is getting me off!!

Wrexham

What a fabulous read

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Horny as fuck

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic story please do continue

Chapter Nine - The Three

From the shadows the three men stepped forward. The European man that she had met at the bottom of the stairs. Another man probably in his mid-forties, smiling at her as he walked into the light and then almost to her horror the fat man from the meet and greet, looking at her with a look of goat like lust. She felt helpless in her harness and Marcus next to her whispered ‘Are you okay?” She nodded, she wanted this, the music, the lights and the smell of sex in the air.

The music pumped up and the lights began to dim slightly around her. The three men stood up on the stage, clearly they had done this before as they lined up. Marcus went to the ropes and gradually lowered them. Signalling to Zoe to get down on her knees. She did. Understanding now how the cushioned area of the platform was clearly needed. As soon as she was there she felt the ropes tighten again and her arms lift. Their backs to the audience Eagerly they all began to get their cocks out. The European Gentleman stepping forward first. Zoe looked up at him and he smiled as he moved his cock closer to her face, slowly wanking it. Zoe licked the shaft as he held hid hearing a moan of approval and the took it in her mouth. Not being able to use her hands made her feel so helpless. The man held her head and started thrusting more, she took him deeply and he was responsive to her when she gave in to the urge to gag. He moved away from her. The Forties man was next, his cock already proud and erect and as he moved in she could see that he was wanking it hard. The balls already tight at the base. She opened her mouth and he almost placed it there, her head moving forward to start sucking him. His moans were immediate and she knew that he was already close. She enjoyed that he was so close to climaxing after getting his cock out in front of all the guests and she felt him tighten. An almighty groan came from him as he held her head. His cock slipping out of her mouth and pumping, spurting the heaviest load of cum over her face. She could feel it across her mouth and nose and running down her chin. He moved to on side and some of the guests cheered as he moved away from her, she couldn’t hide her face, just remained there cum dripping off her. She saw the big guy coming towards her, his big thick cock dangling from his trousers, the biggest of the three, she looked up at him and he leered down at her ‘mmmm little cum slut suck it’ he said holding it in front of her. She opened her mouth and let him use her mouth, felling him getting harder and harder as he fucked her mouth. The music played and she worked him, hearing comments shouted from the guests ‘She is a star’ she heard one say and she put on more of a show. Licking up and down the shaft, finding the move that made him groan most as she took him in her mouth and ran her tongue over the head of cock. She felt her hands being lowered and looked from the corner of her eye to see that Marcus was letting her down. She let her hands fall and almost by isntinct fell backwards into his arms. She she looked up at the big guy who was standing watching her as she eased herself back, right into the middle of the platform, she opened her legs wide and beckoned him forward. Watching him drop his trousers, to a round of applause from the audience. He clambered between her legs and started rubbing his cock against her pussy began to enter her. She looked up at him. This stranger, grunting and fucking her, his thick cock entering her pussy, the second cock today to have had her. She threw her head back and saw Jean next to her. He held the microphone close to her “Do you want more Zoe?’ He asked, his voice amplified for all to hear. She heard herself answer ‘Yes, I want more cock’ and a round of applause could be heard. The bug guy grunting looked at her and she heard a ‘fuuuuuuck’ and the twitch of his cock as he filled her with his cum. He pulled out of her and before she could move another man was ready to take his place. Another appearing by her left hand side had his cock in his hand. She reached for it as she felt the other mans cock slide inside her already cum soaked pussy. She bent her head and started to suck and lick the cock to her left. Her right hand reaching and finding the cock to her right. She alternated between them, the frantic thrusts from the man between her legs telling her that he was about to cum. He unloaded into her pussy as well. Filling her with his cum. The cock on the left now twitching in her mouth. She couldn’t stop, she carried on sucking, wanting him to cum. He started to spurt in her mouth and she swallowed his cum. His cock still pumping as he pulled out of her mouth, she went to work on the stranger to her right. This time as he tensed he pulled out and standing directly above her gushed his cum all over her upper body and face. Cum in her hair and all over her face. Then she saw Marcus holding out a hand to her. The men leaving the stage, so that only Zoe and Marcus remained.

Down on the floor Jean spoke to the guests ‘This afternoon Zoe had never seen a club like ours, never dreamed that you would watch her do all she has done. She is a wonder’ A round of applause as she stood on the platform. So aware that cum was dripping down her thighs, cum was on her body, her face and in her hair, she knew her make up would be ruined, that she would look like the slut she felt, and God she felt good. To be applauded for fucking and all of these people to desire her. To want her.

She walked from the platform with Marcus. Only when they were in the dressing room did he speak. “You did well, did you enjoy yourself?’ He asked with a toothy grin.

‘Yes I LOVED it’ she admitted. Marcus nodded and then left the dressing room closing the door. Zoe headed to the shower and soon was cleansing all the evidence of her sin. She dried herself and then started to put on the summer dress and the French Knickers. She looked in the mirror. Zoe again. A few minutes passed and she opened her bag to check her phone. Two text messages. The first ‘Have a great night baby’ and then later, probably around the time she was getting fucked on stage ‘Hope you are having a good time’. A pang of guilt and then she replied ‘Yes, will head back soon - don’t wait up - I will get a cab’.

Jean came in moments later, smiling an envelope in his hand. ‘I trust you enjoyed yourself’.

‘I did actually, I think I loved it’ she smiled at him.

“Well, an amateur cannot remain an amateur forever’ he said passing her the envelope. Full of cash probably 1000 pounds. ‘Just some of the auction money, with a little take away for cleaning the costumes you understand’ he grinned slyly. She laughed and said ‘For me?”

‘Of course for you, the bid to fuck you and you were spectacular’ he said.

She didn’t argue and put the money in her bag. ‘I should go’ she said, apprehensive that Jean would not agree. However, he did he stood and said ‘Of course, of course but you do know you may return any time you wish, I make you an exclusive lifetime member’. She nodded ‘I just might you know. Now I know what to expect’.

He walked with her to the corridor. “You never know what to expect here’.

They walked through the corridor and past his office. Then to a side door that opened onto a small alley way, feeling the rush of air Zoe felt more and more that this was a dream. ‘You will be safe, you will get a black cab home yes?’ Jean asked as they stood in the alleyway. ‘I promise I am a sensible and good girl’ Zoe said - a wry grin on her face. Jean kissed her on both cheeks ‘Until next time beautiful Zoe’ and then he was gone. The door of the side entrance closing.

She walked along the alleyway, following the sound of the cars and life at the end of the quiet passage. The rain had stopped and the pavement glistened, reflecting the street lights. On Shaftesbury Avenue she hailed a cab and soon was on her way home. Her head nodding to sleep and the journey lulling her into being even more sure that this was a dream. An hour later she reached inside her bag and found the envelope, paid the very surprised Cab driver in case with a large tip and was on the doorstep of her flat. She reached for her keys and went in ‘Back baby…’

No reply, he was sound asleep.

Epilogue - Two Weeks Later

Starbucks in Victoria was busy and Julie was getting Zoe up to speed with all of her news. The hospital, her forthcoming holiday to the USA and barely stopping to catch breath. Zoe loved Julie but sometimes felt like a passenger on a very fast train in one of their conversations, just trying to keep up. Julie excused herself and went to the loo. Zoe stopped and fiddled with her phone. The usual BBC News alerts, nothing of interest and so she started to look out of the window. There walking along the road she saw him, a mature man, clearly a European, he had a classy suit on and instantly Zoe recognised him. Just at the moment Julie returned to the table and followed her gaze. ‘Oh a Silver Fox’ she giggled. ‘I would’ she said ‘Would you?’

Zoe looked out the window and smiled ‘Yeah, but he wouldn’t look at me twice’. Cue Julie talking for another fifteen minutes about how she needed to help Zoe with her confidence.

A new one soon. Would love suggestions of scenarios and things you enjoy.

Northumberland

Brilliant,

Xx

Bradford

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

manchester

I really want to read more from this fabulous writer. I get the feeling Zoe will return and be introduced to a lot of experiences she didn’t have on this first adventure. Please post the next chapter soon.

Zoe will return maybe somewhere new. Any suggestions?

Wrexham

I think she should make a return visit to the club and maybe entertain some ladies too

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Great story……Thankyou

By *RfunMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

cambridge

Lincoln

Great story

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Great story

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ustfun1000Man  over a year ago

hanwell

A very well written story and I fully appreciated the content.

By *ondonFunTimesMan  over a year ago

south east

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic I do hope there is more to come

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Bravo bravo

By *ood to share!Man  over a year ago

Newport

Maybe zoe hints to Julie what she got up to and brings her along?

By *errocaWoman  over a year ago

Juicetown

Thank you... Really appreciate the time you've taken to write that, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pontefract

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Great story, really enjoyed it. Thank you.

By *assy_AttitudeWoman  over a year ago

RHYL

Great story please can we have some more

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

"Maybe zoe hints to Julie what she got up to and brings her along? "

Or finds out julie is one of the clientele at the next club night

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Bloody fabulous. Go for it OP I want more.

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Wrexham

Definitely need more. Thanks for writing one of the best stories on here.

Wish I was caught in the rain like this mmmm

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love to hear how her friend would build her confidence

Amazing story, really enjoyed it Thankyou xx

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

port talbot

Fantastic loved it

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

By *uddyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Fabulous read, really enjoyed it. XXX

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great story love to hear more

Thanks for the nice comments. After this her first outing Zoe is about to return.

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Good for Zoe

But better for us!

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic story

Not just hot but smoking hot !

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Great story

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Love this

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

So hot, loved it!! I'd like to think she returned??

south east

Read this again and just came again so hard. So hot and so well done

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Maybe go to the club in Paris. Great story, well written.

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *unfella469Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Thanks for this erotic story and well written too. Zoe should return to the club with her partner to be invited on stage. Will her partner join her or just watch?

south east

[Removed by poster at 14/12/21 13:51:23]

south east

Can we get a Christmas sequel

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Love this story. So erotic.

Xxxx

By *ackiex32TV/TS  over a year ago

Wick

Fantastic story, couldn’t stop reading from start to finish. Got me very horny xxx

"Fantastic story, couldn’t stop reading from start to finish. Got me very horny xxx"

Thanks I will add a new one soon

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

"More please "

Working on it as we speak!

CAUGHT IN THE RAIN - part two.

Chapter One – The Trade Fair

It had been a year since Zoe had experienced her night of debauchery at Club Reve. In the few weeks after her experiences, she thought that she must have dreamt it, or that she had been foolish and dicing with death trusting a complete stranger the way she had. Then as time went on, she worried about STI’s and how crazy she had been to let all those men cum inside her. She dismissed it all as a fun, a moment of madness. Finally, she took the plunge and got herself checked out; all was fine thankfully.

A year ago, she had taken the flyer for the club, the one that her host Jean had scribbled his phone number on and stashed it at the very bottom of her jewellery box, underneath the false bottom. Her life with James had resumed and between work, family and the daily grind the events of that day when she was caught in the rain began to recede into the mists of memory. Occasionally when she was on her own, she would play with herself, remembering details and sensations she would always cum harder than she ever did at home with James.

Her job became ever more demanding, she was constantly tired, but the work was rewarded with a promotion. She had moved with James to the coast to be nearer to his family and her new head office. Soon she headed up a small marketing team of her own and the money she was earning came in very handy as wedding plans were finally in the air for James and her.

In early May her boss asked her if she would represent the company at a Trade Fair in London, it would be five days in the city, one day to set up then three days 10-4 for the trade show and one day to ensure that the stands and exhibits were taken down properly and to make sure that everything was in order before returning home. Zoe was excited at this new level of responsibility and eagerly began planning the stand, the materials and how she would approach the Trade Fair. James however was pleased too ‘A week of freedom’ he kept saying and outlined his plans with the Xbox and friends and the constant sessions on FIFA.

Zoe also began to have a little idea in the back of her mind, five nights in London alone. Images of fun flashed through her mind and for the first time since she had hidden the flyer for Club Reve a way, she got it out and looked at the mobile number scribbled on it by Jean. Tempted to phone, to repeat the experience, she thought about it constantly. Her drive to work became her alone time to imagine what could happen, but still, she didn’t call. Perhaps, she thought, the thinking of it is just as exciting as repeating the experience would be. The thought kept nagging at her and eventually one morning on the drive to work she had an idea. It seemed silly and in a perverse way wrong to phone Jean, to see him and Marcus again. Perhaps, she thought the world had greater possibilities. In her head as she drove to work and counted down the days until she went to London, she began to hatch a plan. Four nights. A different fantasy for every night of the week, when work was done, she would play. The more she thought about it the more excited she became. At work one afternoon she bought herself a cheap journal, to make notes in, to plan. Then she bought some new lingerie, some elegant and classic, some not so, all of these parcels delivered to work were stashed securely in the boot of her car. Her mind focused on what she would like to do, what to explore. Slowly her plan took shape. Feeling like a spy she acquired a new sim card for an old iPhone and sitting in her car one lunch time activated it. She had two numbers. Part of her had enjoyed the fantasy and freedom of planning, but part of her also was pretty sure that she would just head to London and work; at least that is what she told herself.

The weekend before the trip she found herself with an afternoon alone. James was off playing football and wouldn’t be back for a few hours. She went out to her car and took out the bag from the boot. Going back to the spare room she laid out what had fast become a naughty bag of tricks. Sets of lingerie, one sweet and innocent, one raunchy and tight, one very ‘out there’ for Zoe. Then her phone, which she activated sitting on the bed, feeling very devious and furtive. Then some new toys, a small bum plug, she had never played with one before, but she hadn’t been able to resist when she was shopping and a new dildo. It reminded her of Marcus from the club. The long black shaft and a suction cup at the bottom, she wondered if somewhere in the hotel room there would be somewhere to attach it.

She bundled everything up, adding some condoms to the front pouch, this time she would be prepared! Placing them in the car she knew she was ready. The exhibition was easy to plan compared to this. She went back to the spare room and logged on to the Fab Swingers website she had found, creating her profile she realised she needed some pictures damn!

She hurried to her bedroom and rooted through her lingerie drawer. Choosing a matching red set, stockings, suspenders, mesh thong and bra she enjoyed the feeling of dressing in them. Placing her camera, she posed. Innocently at first, and then naughtier. Her legs spread, leaving very little to the imagination and on all fours. She went back through the pictures choosing three. One of her standing hands-on hips looking towards the camera. She blurred her face and – CLICK she uploaded. Then the one of her on all fours, she thought her bum looked good in it and she knew that this would get some attention. CLICK uploaded. And finally setting one to PRIVATE she uploaded one of her sitting on the floor. Legs spread, thong pulled tight, she chose not to blur her face now. This would be one she would share if she was arranging something. CLICK uploaded. Soon her profile was live, and she re-wrote her bio for the site, always the hardest bit.

“In London for a few days, need to be discreet but have a bucket list of things I want to do. Want to know more, ask me’.

She verified herself, writing down her new play name on a card. Holding it up as she took a selfie. ZLONDONWISHEZ. She logged out and changed again. Keeping the red set to take with her to London. Just as she binned the card James returned. She kissed him deeply and took him upstairs. When he laid her on the bed, he was surprised at how wet she was. ‘Going to miss me?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I am’ she gasped as his cock slid into her. She closed her eyes and began to remember that night at the club again, and found herself grabbing on to James, urging him to fuck her harder. He responded and soon his cum flooded into her pussy. With a groan he pulled out, and laid on the bed, within seconds he was asleep. Snoring his head off.

Zoe sighed and headed to the shower, wondering if she had any messages on Fab.

Flitwick and Fakenham

Welcome back!

"Welcome back!"

Looking forward to this one.