FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Little whore

Little whore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We went to a local spa, it’s a naturist spa, but perfectly above board and respectful on the surface. No touching, no inappropriate behaviour, no naughtiness. We spent a while dipping in and out of the jacuzzi, sauna and pool, enjoying the freeing feel of the warm water on our naked skin, enjoying watching each other and the people around us.

After a while, nicely relaxed we decide to venture upstairs. I approach the narrow winding stairs with trepidation, knowing what is up there, but not knowing what lies ahead of me.

He slides a hand up my back and grips the back of my neck, a tight hold on me, steering me where he wants me, leaving me no question of who is in control (as if there ever was ).

I’m half guided and half pushed into a bright room, a huge white beds sits in front of me.

He spins me round and pulls my hair down my back so I’m forced to look up at him, “open your mouth” he orders, I consider disobeying, but he sees the glint in my eye, and the other hand slaps my face, once, sharply.

My mouth drops open, and he leans forward and spits in my mouth, I’m not expecting it and I fall back into the bed, he leans over me and pushes his fingers into my mouth, deep into my mouth, invading my throat.

He commands me to turn and hang my head over the edge of the bed, and I comply..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arfield131Man  over a year ago

midlands

Nice start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting

By *nicorn tamer 69Man  over a year ago

taunton

Looking good ??

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *ollyoaks69Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Bookmarked

My brief rebellion forgotten, once again eager to please. I know what’s expected and I open my mouth for his hard cock, he slides into my wet and willing mouth, deep into me, until I can’t breathe, he reaches forward and grasps both my breasts, squeezing hard, and uses them to pull me, pulling his cock further into my throat until I gag around him. He pauses, holding himself inside me, watching my eyes start to water, and then he pulls out. I drag in a sharp breath just before he pushes back into me, and then plunders my throat, thrusting in and out, fucking my mouth just for his pleasure.

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

very horny

Abruptly he moves away, leaving me empty and wanting, needing him inside me.

I’m beckoned to the middle of the room, and pushed to my knees, and once again he’s deep in my throat, just where I want him, him, his cock more important than oxygen in that moment. He fucks me, then pulls back and slaps me across the face, twice, hard so it stings, and spits in my mouth again, his face close to mine, his eyes glaring into mine, the look of absolute control turning me to jelly.

His lips next to my ear, I feel his breath, as he whispers, “you dirty little girl, I’m going to cum in your pretty little mouth, and you are going to hold it in there, you do not swallow, do you understand, you filthy slut”. I nod, eyes wide, mouth open ready, and he uses my mouth for his fuck hole until he pulls out and cums into my trembling mouth. I hold it as instructed, waiting for his word, but it doesn’t come. Instead a man I hadn’t noticed walks into the room, his cock already erect and ready for me. HE comes up behind me and he,d my head, pulling my ponytail into his hand, and holding me still, so the stranger can slide into my mouth, using the cum in there as lube, and he fucks my mouth, an unknown cock, deep in me, using my worthless mouth for his pleasure, and for HIS pleasure.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *essaMayWoman  over a year ago

Fairytale Wood

Nice to read a post here, from another female.

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

This is hot stuff..loving this

By *oveoraltoungeMan  over a year ago

brancaster ,norfolk

"We went to a local spa, it’s a naturist spa, but perfectly above board and respectful on the surface. No touching, no inappropriate behaviour, no naughtiness. We spent a while dipping in and out of the jacuzzi, sauna and pool, enjoying the freeing feel of the warm water on our naked skin, enjoying watching each other and the people around us.

After a while, nicely relaxed we decide to venture upstairs. I approach the narrow winding stairs with trepidation, knowing what is up there, but not knowing what lies ahead of me.

He slides a hand up my back and grips the back of my neck, a tight hold on me, steering me where he wants me, leaving me no question of who is in control (as if there ever was ).

I’m half guided and half pushed into a bright room, a huge white beds sits in front of me.

He spins me round and pulls my hair down my back so I’m forced to look up at him, “open your mouth” he orders, I consider disobeying, but he sees the glint in my eye, and the other hand slaps my face, once, sharply.

My mouth drops open, and he leans forward and spits in my mouth, I’m not expecting it and I fall back into the bed, he leans over me and pushes his fingers into my mouth, deep into my mouth, invading my throat.

He commands me to turn and hang my head over the edge of the bed, and I comply.."

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

I’ll try and find the rest later

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Lovely start.more please