FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A day by the lake

A day by the lake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lit licks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anywhere sex is available

We woke up to a glorious sunny day and decided after breakfast we would head out for the day to the lake.

My wife suggested we dress light for the occasion and no underwear was needed. A cheeky glint in her eye let me know that she was expecting cock at the other end of our destination.

We set off and within an hour or so we were nearly there and my wife pulled her breasts out from top, pulled her mini skirt up exposing her shaved pussy.

With 1 foot placed on the dash and another bent towards the gear stick she began to rub her clit in little circular motions and occasionally slipping a finger into her warm moist hole.

Seeing this my cock became uncomfortably erect in my shorts and my wife said "finger fuck my pussy". This i hastily obliged her with and leant across, rubbing her blood engorged clit and inserted a finger into a warm wet pussy. A slight moan issued from her mouth as I adjusted my finger to get a little deeper.

As we pulled up into the carpark at the lake there were already a few other cars parked up as it was a desirable day and destination. My wife hurriedly put her ample tits away and her nipples were erect and pushing the thin cloth on her top outwards. The skirt was hastily rearranged and the finger which had been so generously embedded in my wife's snatch was pulled up towards her mouth and she sucked the clear sticky fanny fluid from my digit.

Car locked we headed off around the many paths surrounding the lake until we came across a quiet secluded spot right next to the waters edge.

After a few moments sat admiring the spectacular view my wife leant across and released my semi erect cock from my shorts, drops of pre cum in the morning sunshine glistened at the tip and she began to lick around the top of it and then slid her mouth down over the top of it until I felt my bellend deep in the back of her throat.

A few gargling noises and the feel of her chin touching my balls told me she was sunk to the hilt. Coming up every now and then to reveal the shiney tip and saliva stringing from her mouth.

Our clothes were removed and naked we lay there kissing and exploring each others body. A 69 position we achieved so as to please each other at the same time, whilst my cock was being slavishly eaten by my wife I had started to flick her clit with the tip of my tongue, every now and then poking it into by now a very wet trench of a pussy and past further to her ass where I darted the tongue back and forth over her hole.

Moaning and writhing in the grass near the waters edge we became aware of noises similar to our own from nearby. Hastily we sat up and checked the immediate are to find just the other side of the trees in the long grass another couple were doing exactly what we had turned up for and quite a sexy couple at that.

He had a huge member which his partner was gagging on in a noisy manner and she had huge tits with a tiny triangle of public hair above a neat lipped pussy.

I gave a light cough and they both looked in our direction and at first their panicked look was replaced with a pleasant smile and a wink from the male once they could see we were completely naked too.

A short nod of the head beckoned us over and we lay down next to them in the long grass, the women giggled with delight at the soft strokes they placed over each other as we lay there in the sun watching our women explore each others curves.

As they lay in a 69 position I nodded the other bloke over towards my wife and I took pride of place behind his. They were licking each others pussys like someone was about to steal their ice cream so I slid my thick veined cock into the woman and she moaned and dropped her head down sideways onto my wife's pussy as she took my whole length deep into her wet warm hole, I could see my wife grinning up at me from between this strange womans legs and she started to lick her clit towards my cock and sucked on my balls.

I pulled out and my wife licked the sticky juice off and sunk her mouth down my shaft sucking so hard so as to clean every last morsel of pussy cream off my cock. The male stranger must of then entered my wife's pussy because half way down my shaft she stopped and let out a muffled moan as his long fat girthed cock slid slowly into my womans hole her eyes slowly rolling up into her head with pleasure. He must have hit bottom and still had inches left to go because she coughed and spluttered saliva over my balls and had stretched the other womans ass cheeks exposing her starfish as my wife acclimatised to the hole stretching she was receiving.

I pulled my cock out and spat onto the womans ass crack and pushed my helmet into the tight brown hole, she tensed up immediately and pulling her hair back and craning her neck upwards I pushed right to the hilt so my bolloxs lay in her wet minge and my cock was fully embedded in her ass.

A little scream was let out and I slapped her ass cheek and instantly felt her ass muscles tighten and grip my cock further. We swapped around and I lay on my back and my wife climbed on my cock, the other guy came behind her and pushed his huge member in along side my shaft and she instantly went limp on top of me, thinking she may have tapped out from the size of his cock I stopped and looked at her but it was fine, her eyes had disappeared and rolled upwards in pleasure from the double penetration we were giving her.

Both of us sunk as far as we could into her quivering pussy she whispered into my ear "thank you" then said "fuck me harder you bastards".

The other female had squatted my end and while stroking my wife's back we both licked her pussy and ass, kissing each other and swapping the womans scent and juices every now and then. We swapped again and fucked the other guys misses in her ass and pussy, this time my wife stood over us and just as we were both about to shoot our hot spunk into his misses my wife was wanking her clit furiously until she had a leg shaking explosion and shot her sticky piss and cum all over the 3 of us in the grass, every palm slap of her pussy sent sex jizz in every direction.

My spunk was sent deep into the strangers pussy and her muscles spasmed and contracted tight around my cock as her fella let loose his bolt of hot sticky mess straight into her ass hole making her buck up and down like was rodeo rider, spit piss and cum running down her face and oozing out of her arse and fanny from the generous sex deposits we had so graciously given her.

After a quick rub down and getting our breath back we got our clothes back on, exchanged phone numbers with our sex guests and formally introduced ourselves, thank you Wayne and Grace for an enjoyable "day by the lake". X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lit licks OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anywhere sex is available

If interested and you want more adult sexed themed stories drop us a message x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *he chef 45Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

"If interested and you want more adult sexed themed stories drop us a message x"
. Can’t pm you guys x

» Add a new message to this topic