FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > kitchen sex

kitchen sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve always loved the idea of sex in the kitchen but never had chance to do it yet. Has anybody ever done it and if so how was it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *opeyMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Uncomfortable on a hard floor. My ex first squirted over me while she was up on the kitchen worktop, now that was an experience!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Popped home from work one day for a cuppa started larking about with the Mrs eventually pushed her back on kitchen table pulled her knickers to the side and slipped in so horny loved it

Fucked Mrs on work top legs spread in window and bent over worktop so hot

Fucking on the worktop or bent over it is decent!

Yes breakfast bars are great for doggy style

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Played with an ex in the kitchen a couple of times - came up behind her while at the sink, pulled her knickers down and fingered her. Another time we started kissing, next thing she sits on the corner, spread wide and i licked her pussy until she squirted - she then grabbed me, led upstairs and we had the best fuck all afternoon

Over the kitchen table.nickers pulled to be side and taken roughly

That sounds amazing! Xx

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Stripped and bound naked on my back over a kitchen table as she was fucked over me by her hubby and soaked me by squirting over me several times.

Often sit on the floor and lick my wife off as she washes up and normally squirts over me

Had fun in the kitchen many times!

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

My gf used to start off her sex session with her younger fuck buddy in the kitchen. She'd suck him on her knees, before he'd take her from behind both kneeling and then stood up over the work top, before they took it upstairs. All this while I was at work waiting for the pictures and videos.

I had sex on the new kitchen worktop I'd just fitted for a single lady customer of mine, I do a lot of work for this lady and we're always flirting with each other.

Last week when I'd finished working, she was bent over the worktop, I jokingly slapped her firm arse as I walked past, she spun round, grabbed me and kissed me, well I've never got my clothes off so quickly in my life, I picked her up and sat her on the worktop as I feasted on her smooth pussy until she squirted over my face, she pulled me up, kissed me again as she reached down and fed my hard cock into her soaking pussy and fucked her until we were both exhausted!

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

Wife once allowed a mutual friend of ours to have her in our kitchen while I was at work then again a couple years later in our new house in the kitchen while I was in bed.

Had a fb a few years back. Picked her up from a local bar where she had been on a night out and took her back to hers.

As she stood at the counter top making a cup of coffee I came up behind her and lifted the skurt of the little black dress she was wearing. No underwear on and a wet shaved pussy. Had her as she was bent over then she forgot about the coffee and took me to bed for more naughty fun.

We lost touch. Would love to meet up again.

Wow certainly sounds like quite the experience!

By *ood girl2010Couple  over a year ago

crewe

I get sex in kitchen all the time example. In morning I'm there making coffee teashirt and my thong he comes in see I'm like that lifts my leg up and starts tonging me well that's it then sex

That sounds amazing. I’m still a virgin so still yet to try kitchen sex

Xx

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Funny enough I bent my gf over the worktop yesterday and fucked her good and hard, she was wearing a short skirt and I knew she had no knickers on, I was feeling horny so I walked up behind her bent her over lifted her skirt and helped myself.

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

As above, use the worktop…it’s a great height just to provide enough bend for some fun whilst waiting for your meal to cook - although if we’ve got guests we’re a little more formal and I use the dining table for them There’s a picture of me in my pink outfit doing just that on our profile xxx

» Add a new message to this topic