FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Collecting item off ebay part 1

Collecting item off ebay part 1

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not a true stor but this is certainly a fantacy of mine here we go..

Well I baught a new laptop off ebay, I aranged to go and collect it. Found the house and rang the doorbell, she answerd the door she was about 50 wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, she had wonderful thighs and tits. She said you want to come inside for a drink, since I had nothing elce to do that day I went inside and sat down at her table, she went to the fridge and bent down. I caught a naught glimpce at her ass.

we enjoyed a drink together and then she said ah its just upstars follow me if ou have time I need someone to look at my computer I said I'll give her a hand and we went upstars I went into her room. Turned on the computer and noticed the she was looking at toys on lovehoney she giggled and said oops and said I didnt mind. While I was fixing the computer she said I'll just get the laptop. She handed me the laptop and said I think theres some more in the wardrobe and have a look in there while I just quickl take a shower (it was a hot day). The wardrobe was ful of naughty costumes and toys I was looking at some then she comes in and says look whose having a cheeky look. She said I dont mind and drops the towel then we kiss slowly....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic