FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Life changing moment

Life changing moment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Within weeks of meeting my girlfriend, I divulged my passion for female underwear. Seeing knickers, wearing knickers anything whatsoever to do with knickers. Very soon after we found ourselves in her empty mums house one day. Quick she said, as she walked back into the living room holding a pair of her mums black knickers. Quick, we don't have too much time, slip into these. My cock leapt at the sight. By the time I'd undressed and slipped into her mums panties we had moved into her mums bedroom. We quickly looked through the collection of her underwear, my girlfriend showing me different pairs. Both of us wanking whilst doing so and turning ourselves on. Without asking, my GF slipped a pair on herself before laying on her mums bed. Come on, fuck me she pleaded. Put your cock up my mothers cunt. It was pure heaven as my rock hard cock poked out of her mums knickers. I couldn't remember being this hard before. The lacey material of both pairs of knickers rubbing against the shaft of my engorged cock. My GF was very turned on, as was I with the tabooness of what we were doing. Although we went through a period of doing this many times it was that first time that I realised, here was a girl equally as perverse as I was and someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I wasn't wrong. We did marry and if I thought that life changing episode of us wearing her mums knickers and fucking in her bed was as taboo as it would get, I was very wrong. That was only the beginning of a much life changing moment.

Anyone else care to share their life changing moment?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic