FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a tongue is made for

What a tongue is made for

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

It has been a while and I was nearly giving up thinking all of the horny woman where gone when a lady made contact saying she was looking for some fun and horny times and could I help.

I said sure and we chatted for a while . She said she was looking for a man who could bring her to a thundering orgasm and I sound like someone who could help . She said her husband did not like to lick her pussy and when he did it was for only a few minutes and she never came when he did,

I said lets meet and she would have to drag my tongue off her pussy . We exchanged details and arranged to meet . I was so horny waiting for her to arrive at my place I started to stroke my cock .

She pulled into my drive and I was rock hard I opened the door and she smiled at me then her eyes looked down to see my hard cock trying to burst out of my trousers . She said wow your horny and ran her fingers over my bulge .

I showed her into the front room and followed her . She wiggled her sexy ass at me as she walked and I cupped her ass cheeks squeezing them. She pushed back onto my hands and I moved my hands all over her ass. I slipped my hand down to the hem of her skirt lifting it to expose her sexy ass . She had worn stockings and suspenders which made her ass look amazing.

She turned around and said I want my pussy licked now. She pulled her knickers off and opened her legs. I guided her back to the sofa and she sat down I pulled her legs wide open and buried my face between them.

I started to lick her pussy running my tongue all over the outer part first teasing her . I then started to lick up and down her pussy lips tasting her feeling her getting wet . I pushed my tongue inside her pussy getting ready to tongue fuck her but she grabbed my hair pulled me hard against her pussy and she came . I used my tongue to push her pussy lips open exposing her clit to my tongue . I licked her hard and fast . Her hips jumped when my tongue licked her clit she said fuck yes as she came over and over again.

I grabbed her sexy ass pulled her onto my tongue as I tongue fucked her . Her hips where going crazy and she was pulling her blouse off to grab her nipples as she came again and again. She scream at me fuck eat my cunt as rammed her pussy into my face. I licked teased tongue fucked her pussy over and over again . Her pussy juices running down my chin . Her legs went rigid and she squirted all over me. I kept licking and sucked her clit into my mouth . She was howling now and squirted over nad over again.

She pushed my head away and she fell back onto the sofa. Her legs shaking . She said fuck fuck fuck that was amazing . I moved up her body and she grabbed me kissing me hard. I squeezed her tits pulling twisting teasing her hard nipples. She moaned and said fuck me hard .

I lifted her up and bent her over she pushed her ass in the air as I pulled out my cock. I grabbed her hips and buried my cock deep inside her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast .She said yes harder faster fuck me you bastard. I pounded her pussy with my hard cock. I pushed my finger against her asshole and slipped it in finger fucking her ass while my cock pounded her pussy. She came all over my cock and I kept fucking her. I turned her around putting her legs onto my shoulders rammed my cock back inside her pussy . My finders teasing her clit as I fucked her . I grabbed her tits and squeezed them as I fucked her and she looked into my eyes as she came again .

I pulled my cock out and came on her pussy . She pushed my away and grabbed my cock sucking it licking my cum off the head. As she sucked I stayed hard and I pulled her up to sit on my cock she rode my cock hard . I could feel her cumming her pussy juices running down my shaft onto my balls .

I Licked finger fucked tongue fucked her pussy for a few more hours until she said stop. We relaxed and she just kissed me saying thank you before getting dressed and leaving saying maybe next time we will make it to the bedroom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic