FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Perfect meeting

Perfect meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

It was a very quick from the first message to come over and lick my pussy

She asked me to describe how I would lick her pussy so I did . I heard nothing back so I felt maybe she was not into the way I adore licking so I moved on .

Two days later I got a message on my phone saying ok I want my pussy licked can you call over to me this evening or I can come to your place. We decided on my place and I sent her directions.

She arrived on time and I opened the door she walked in and smiled at me .She was wearing a short summer dress. She moved to the sitting room and I followed her . She sat on the sofa and I moved closer to her . She looked up at me and said well how is that tongue.

As she spoke I could see she had opened her legs a little more I sank to my knees and put my hands on her knees. I pushed her legs open a little and to my surprise and delight noticed she had no knickers on . I pulled her to the edge of the sofa and when she sank back down her legs open and lifted. I licked up her legs and slowly move higher and higher. As my tongue

reached her pussy I licked all around the outside of her pussy and her legs open as wide as they could.

My tongue explored her pussy and moved to her pussy lips. I licked up and down her pussy lips teasing tasting . She started to moan and her hips started to rotate. I licked light and slow then harder and faster. She was pushing against my tongue wanting more. I used my tongue to open her pussy lips and I ran my tongue up her pussy lips reaching her clit. . My tongue flicked out and licked her clit she jumped. I licked it lightly the faster . I sucked it into my mouth and she came. I pushed two fingers deep in her wet pussy to finger fuck her as I continued to suck and lick her clit .

She came hard screaming as she did. When she stopped cumming she said fuck and jumped up . She removed her dress and bra and sat back down completely naked. She opened her legs wide and said give me that fucking tongue . I got back down and cupped her tits in my hands kissing and sucking her nipples. I moved back down her body to her pussy and this time using my fingers to open her pussy lips I worked her clit. I pushed my tongue into her pussy to tongue fuck her . She came again and again .

I continued to lick tease and tongue fuck her until she came so many times. As she sat up she noticed the time and said o fuck you have been licking for two hours . I smiled and said well that's what you wanted . She laughed and said she was running so late she really had to go. I said no problem and stood up. She noticed my rock hard cock and said fuck Colm great cock before grabbing the shaft and sucking me off. She then wanked me hard way and fast until I came on her tits. She said I am so sorry we never got to fuck and I said not to worry about it . She said anyway it was my fault for licking her so good. She dressed double quick time and was out the door and gone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope you meet her again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic