FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pure lust

Pure lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

What a joy a pure lust meeting .

She arrived and as soon as she came in my front door we kissed . She was wearing a very sexy short skirt stockings and blouse. As we kissed my fingers ran up her leg and between her legs to discover no knickers . My fingers ran up and down her pussy lips feeling how wet she was . She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock wanking my shaft .

My fingers rubbed her clit and I felt her hips grinding against them . Her hand was wanking my hard cock cupping my balls . A we stopped kissing we went straight to the bedroom no games no waiting we where naked in seconds . I pushed her back onto my bed and was between her legs in seconds. Her legs opened wide. My mouth covered her pussy and my tongue started to lick up and down her pussy lips enjoying how wet she was . I heard her moan as my tongue ran up and down her pussy lips I decided not to make her cum straight away so I licked around her clit and lightly up and down her pussy lips .

Her moans turned in to frustration as every time she was just about to cum I would stop and pull away After about 20 minutes of teasing as she was just about to cum this time I buried my mouth over her pussy and sucked and licked her clit really hard and fast . Her hips jumped and her legs wrapped around my head as she came hard . I did not stop but licked harder and faster making her cum over and over . I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy curling them to rub her g spot finger fucking her fast and hard my tongue still licking her clit . She came hard squirting on my face .

She said she wanted to fuck so I grabbed her legs put them on my shoulders and buried my cock deep into her pussy . I pulled my cock out to the tip and then back I hard getting faster and faster feeling her pushing against me. She came covering my hard cock in her sweet pussy juices . I pulled out and lay down telling her to sit on my hard cock. She sat on my cock and filling her pussy she started to grind onto my cock. She looked into my eyes as she fucked me and suddenly she stopped and came on my cock . I pulled her down onto me and lifting her pussy a little off my cock . using my his I began to fuck her pumping my cock into her pussy faster and faster . We kissed and she stopped kissing to moan loudly as she squirted all over my cock. I kept fucking her pounding her pussy my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her harder onto me she was cumming over and over again .

I lifted her off me and bending her over so she was holding onto the window I fucked her from behind spanking her sexy ass cheeks as I fucked her . I could not hold on and I buried my cock deep inside her pussy as I came. We lay back on the bed and my face was buried between her legs again , I then decided to really work her pussy so I covered her pussy with my mouth, I sucked her clit into my mouth and using my teeth and tongue I played with her clit. She was moaning and cursing her hips grinding moving as she came over and over again. I reached up and grabbed her wrists pinning them to the bed as I worked her pussy with my tongue. She was now cumming squirting over and over covering me .

We lay beside each other and played with each other . She was stroking wanking my hard cock my fingers rubbing her clit and finger fucking her . I them spanked her pussy . She jumped when my hand spanked her pussy and I spanked her pussy again and again . She was breathing heavy as my spanking got faster and faster . I them grabbed her legs putting them on my shoulders and buried my cock deep in her pussy . With the spanking of her clit and pussy her pussy was very sensitive so when my cock pushed deep into her pussy she came straight away really cumming hard it was like she could not breath for 20 seconds.

We continued to fuck lick suck over and over for nearly 3 hours before her pussy was too sensitive and my cock almost glowing . She changed into normal clothes and I walked her to her car. As she opened her car door we kissed and my cock began to grow hard . She sat into her car and I pulled my cock out for her to suck , She wanked and sucked my cock and I just needed to fuck her again so taking her out of her car we walked around to the back of the house I pulled down her trousers bent her over and grabbing her hips I pushed my cock deep into her pussy .We fucked hard and fast until we both came . This time she got to her car and we kissed before leaving.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic