FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy that will never happen lol

My fantasy that will never happen lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just got out of the shower and have just a towel wrapped around me. You tell me to sit in a chair You've moved to the middle of the room that has arms.I sit down and you sit on the edge of the bed, pull the chair to a foot away from you and tell me to open my legs and put them over the arms of the chair. I do. You tell me that you will not touch me even if i beg and if i beg you will spank. I feel myself get a little excited.you tell me to caress my breasts so i open my towel and you smile, I gently touch my neck and my fingers tickle my skin. I cup my breasts and watch your face stare at my fingers circling around my nipples making them sensitive and hard. You tell me to Pinch them and as I do I hear your heavy breathe as you watch me. Your fingers twitch and i can tell you want to pinch and pull them and feel how hard they are but you resist. You tell me to use my mouth to wet my fingers and i slowly put my fingers in and swirl my tongue round them and you watch, my eyes never leave yours.as i touch my nipples you stand and take off your clothes and as you stand naked in front of me, cock hard and level with my face you tell me to sit still while your cock dribbles and you rub it round my lips, I'm not allowed to lick my lips. You sit. Tell me to stroke here as you point to my pussy now glistening, your finger an inch away, not touching but i want you to so i push my hips for contact. You grab my hair and force my to look at you, and wag your finger, with a grin you tell me I have to earn it. I slide my hands down. My middle finger slides in my slit and i circle my clit. My hands slide and go to each side and i pull myself open, you stare as you start to stroke your cock. I slide a finger and it makes that wet sound you like.you moan and i watch you push pre come round the tip.I pulse inside. I move my finger down and push into myself. You ask for my finger so i pull it out and push it into your mouth, you suck the wetness from me and tell me again. I do it. You tell me to finger myself with one finger and you watch it slide in and out while you stroke yourself. You tell me to add another finger and go harder. I do it feeling myself build to come.but you tell me not to come.I lean back so you can see how wide i am, open for you. I can feel myself nearly there and you see it too. You grab my hand and say stop. You lick my fingers, enjoying the taste. Then you kneel, with your mouth ready you tell me To hold it and you lick from my arsehole up my slit to my clit all the while looking at me, I see your hand pump yourself and you suck my clit feeling me shudder and moan. You do it one more time knowing i cant hold it, you move up and slam your cock into me, but you grin and pull out and i reach for you, but you just hold my arms back and push back into me, now I feel you throb and you tell me I can come, you start fucking me hard and i come squeezing and can't catch my breath but you don't stop till you've come and pushed every drop into me. You sit back. Wink at me and watch it come out and slide down to my arse, I use my finger to collect it, lick and suck my finger till I'm clean.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks!

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

Horny

Wow!

By *parks121Man  over a year ago

derby

Easiest wank ive had for a while, so hot x

That was a hot read!

Thank you!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"I've just got out of the shower and have just a towel wrapped around me. You tell me to sit in a chair You've moved to the middle of the room that has arms.I sit down and you sit on the edge of the bed, pull the chair to a foot away from you and tell me to open my legs and put them over the arms of the chair. I do. You tell me that you will not touch me even if i beg and if i beg you will spank. I feel myself get a little excited.you tell me to caress my breasts so i open my towel and you smile, I gently touch my neck and my fingers tickle my skin. I cup my breasts and watch your face stare at my fingers circling around my nipples making them sensitive and hard. You tell me to Pinch them and as I do I hear your heavy breathe as you watch me. Your fingers twitch and i can tell you want to pinch and pull them and feel how hard they are but you resist. You tell me to use my mouth to wet my fingers and i slowly put my fingers in and swirl my tongue round them and you watch, my eyes never leave yours.as i touch my nipples you stand and take off your clothes and as you stand naked in front of me, cock hard and level with my face you tell me to sit still while your cock dribbles and you rub it round my lips, I'm not allowed to lick my lips. You sit. Tell me to stroke here as you point to my pussy now glistening, your finger an inch away, not touching but i want you to so i push my hips for contact. You grab my hair and force my to look at you, and wag your finger, with a grin you tell me I have to earn it. I slide my hands down. My middle finger slides in my slit and i circle my clit. My hands slide and go to each side and i pull myself open, you stare as you start to stroke your cock. I slide a finger and it makes that wet sound you like.you moan and i watch you push pre come round the tip.I pulse inside. I move my finger down and push into myself. You ask for my finger so i pull it out and push it into your mouth, you suck the wetness from me and tell me again. I do it. You tell me to finger myself with one finger and you watch it slide in and out while you stroke yourself. You tell me to add another finger and go harder. I do it feeling myself build to come.but you tell me not to come.I lean back so you can see how wide i am, open for you. I can feel myself nearly there and you see it too. You grab my hand and say stop. You lick my fingers, enjoying the taste. Then you kneel, with your mouth ready you tell me To hold it and you lick from my arsehole up my slit to my clit all the while looking at me, I see your hand pump yourself and you suck my clit feeling me shudder and moan. You do it one more time knowing i cant hold it, you move up and slam your cock into me, but you grin and pull out and i reach for you, but you just hold my arms back and push back into me, now I feel you throb and you tell me I can come, you start fucking me hard and i come squeezing and can't catch my breath but you don't stop till you've come and pushed every drop into me. You sit back. Wink at me and watch it come out and slide down to my arse, I use my finger to collect it, lick and suck my finger till I'm clean....."
thats so horny I would live to act that out with you

» Add a new message to this topic