FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkybabe1109 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

This is one of my fantasy I comes to an interview , dressed in heels, stockings, short skirt, no knickers, white tight blouse, tits bulging out of it.

Naughty secretary. Taking notes in the office. I drops my pen and as I retrieve it from under the desk i notices my bosses bulg in his suit trousers. Instead of picking my pen up I start stroking his hard cock. Then I unzips his throusers and then start to suck his cock soon after he bend me over his desk, legs spread as he me fuck over his desk, all my important notes etc all on the floor for me to pick up the next day when I return to work.

Any offers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"This is one of my fantasy I comes to an interview , dressed in heels, stockings, short skirt, no knickers, white tight blouse, tits bulging out of it.

Naughty secretary. Taking notes in the office. I drops my pen and as I retrieve it from under the desk i notices my bosses bulg in his suit trousers. Instead of picking my pen up I start stroking his hard cock. Then I unzips his throusers and then start to suck his cock soon after he bend me over his desk, legs spread as he me fuck over his desk, all my important notes etc all on the floor for me to pick up the next day when I return to work.

Any offers"

would love to be the boss at your interview

By *lljambarMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Impressive cv, can I arrange an interview

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have the fantasy of being the boss

» Add a new message to this topic