FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Post. First time meeting

First Post. First time meeting

By *eardedtattedguy1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Booked a hotel, I got there before hand sorted the vodka into the ice bucket and then picked her up from the train station,instant connection and a kiss as we met, headed to hotel and chatted and laughed for a few hours.

A few light touches and lots of intermittent kisses initially, leading to undressing of each other passionately removing each others clothes,taking our times to explore each others hot bodies, the oral was intense and that first penetration was orgamsic in an instant.

So passionate we couldn't keep out hands off each other, we both orgasmed intensely. We showered together and still couldn't stop touching and kissing. The night was full of laughter and great conversation, all whilst touching and playing, literally a conversation would be interrupted with a passionate kiss or one of us throwing the other down and starting to pleasure the other.

We filmed some of the action and even watching it back was incredibly hot and like the best lead to foreplay you could ever imagine. The full 6 min video of me giving her oral wherre she cums twice is one that I could watch over and over again!!

The night ended with kisses and cuddles and the random laugh in bed, both exhausted but both with huge smiles on our faces.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic