FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Two horny minds

Two horny minds

By *leasureseeker2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilcullen

Well it was more then I ever expected We had chatted before and discussed fantasies but had never arranged to meet . I was online looking at the pictures of so many sexy ladies when she sent me a message . She asked if I was still turned on by out fantasy chat. I said sure and she asked would in be interested in playing out one of her roleplay fantasies.

I said sure and asked which one as we had discussed a few . She said she want to try the daddy daughter roleplay and the fact she was only 26 it would work out well for both of us . I said sure I would love to and asked what kind of fun did she want . She said she want to play the naughty daughter been punished by her daddy . We arranged for her to call to my house and I have to say I was starting to really look forward to it .

She arrived and was dressed in jeans and a top she asked before we start could she change . She asked could I get in to the role as soon as she came back and went to change .

I went into the front room and waited already feeling my cock growing in anticipation . She return and was not dressed in a very short shirt a tight blouse I could see she had no bra on and her nipples where pushing against the fabric. She came over said hi daddy and kissed me on the cheek making sure when she bent over I could see down her blouse and her hard nipples .

I said hi baby and tried to act normal she moved around the room as I asked about her day she responded with normal chat but she was start to tease me . She picked up a pen and dropped it in front of me bending over to pick it up making sure her sexy ass was right in front of me . As she bent over her skirt lifted and her ass came into view . She was wearing a thong and I have to say her ass looked amazing . She looked over her shoulder and asked if daddy was ok. I dragged my eyes from her ass and got back into the roleplaying . I said what do you call this . She stood up and asked what . I said what the hell was she doing wearing such a short skirt and a bit of string for knickers. I said there was no way she was going out looking like that .

She said but daddy she liked dressing like that and the boys liked it . I said no daughter of mine will go out dressed like a slut . We really started to get into the roleplaying and she said but daddy its not to bad . I said I could nearly see her pussy when she bent over and she better change into something that covers her up. She started to act annoyed and said but daddy her pussy was covered and to confirm this she lifted her skirt at the front showing me her knickers . The thong was barely covering her pussy lips. She then bent over lifted her skirt to expose her ass looked over her shoulder and said what's wrong with this.

I said I could see all her ass and she was not wear it as it would give men the wrong idea . As we chatted she had opened another button on her blouse and her tits where almost hanging out . She turn around and I said look at yourself as I pointed to her blouse she made sure her tits where just ready to pop out . I said no way was she going out looking like that she would make men horny and would want to fuck her . She said don't be silly daddy and I said no way was she going out . As I said that I stood up and she could see the bulge in my trousers . She said daddy are you getting turned on as she pointed to my cock. I said get out and change . She just smiled and dropped her pen again bending over right in front of me . As her ass can into view I said stop that. She said stop what and wiggled her ass.

I grabbed her and said ok if you want to be a slut I would treat you as a slut I sat down and bent her over my knee. I lifted her skirt and spanked her ass cheek . She cried out as I started to spank her ass . After a few more slaps I ran my hand over her ass she moaned and said yes daddy , I said you little slut as I continued to explore her ass . My fingers slipped her thong to one side and rang my finger up and down her pussy lips . She moan yes daddy play with your naughty girl play with your slut . My fingers where rubbing her clit and she pushed onto them . I pulled her knickers off and opened her legs . My fingers could now explore her naked pussy and I fingered her and rubbed her clit harder and faster.

I felt her moving under me and she came covering my fingers in her pussy juices . I pulled her up and said look at what a slut you are as I pushed my pussy covered fingers in front of her face . She said daddy I want to be your slut . I said right if that's what you want the that's what you will get . I stood up pulled my hard cock out grabbed her hair and rammed my cock into her mouth . She sucked me hard as I fucked her mouth . I pulled my cock out and said ok daddy is going to make you his slut . I pulled her blouse of grabbed her tits pinched her nipples hard . She said no daddy it hurts . I said shut up slut and pinched them again . I said get up bend over she stood up and bent over I said pull your ass cheeks apart show daddy your pussy . She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart . I sank to my knees and tongue fucked her wet pussy . She was moaning and pushing back onto my tongue . I ran my tongue up to her ass hole licking it and the tongue fucking her ass . She screamed and came again .

I stood up grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her pussy . I grabbed her hair and fucked her hard and fast . I started to spank her ass while I fucked her . I felt her cumming on my cock and I pulled out. She said o daddy yess . I sat down and told her to get onto my cock ride it like the slut she was . She sat onmy cock and pushed her tits into my mouth , She was really working my cock grinding riding me hard . She said daddy im cumming again and I grabbed her ramming my cock deep in her pussy .

I said get in your knees baby and I stood over her . I said now make daddy cum and she started to wank and suck my cock .I held out as long as I could then pulling out I came all over her tits.

She said o daddy as she wanked me . I said now you are daddys slut and said sit down and open your legs for daddy . She sat back on the sofa opening her legs wide . I spent time licking teasing her pussy and clit . I fingered fucked her ass while I licked her making her cum over and over again . We spent the next few hours fucking all over the house before she had to leave .

I am now a lover of roleplaying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic