FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not sure what’s happening

Not sure what’s happening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rssexy mrbitv OP   Couple  over a year ago

Antrim

HeShe writing this.

We’re on the coast at our holiday home at the moment. MrsSexy has been chatting to one of her male friends, you know the ones with benefits. She’s using WhatsApp and I can tell it’s making her hot n horny. At the moment I’m not sure which one it is. More to follow hopefully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *aviebell69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

"HeShe writing this.

We’re on the coast at our holiday home at the moment. MrsSexy has been chatting to one of her male friends, you know the ones with benefits. She’s using WhatsApp and I can tell it’s making her hot n horny. At the moment I’m not sure which one it is. More to follow hopefully "

I would love to chat to her too on WhatsApp see if I can get her dripping xx

Antrim

MrsSexy and me have not long finished lunch, she had continued to message the friend and while I was curious as to who was on the other end I knew she would eventually tell me. Over lunch she asked me if I wasn’t curious and I said tell me if you want to. A few messages later she said it was Richard or Dick as she has him listed in her phone. She told me the hot weather was making him horny and he was desperate for some sex. Now I’ve met Dick before and he’s a nice guy, stocky and solid, a bit on the Dom side. His cock is a bit above average length but very thick. I had flash backs to the first time I saw him enter my wife but that’s for another time. Oh and I’ve sucked his cock before. Other than a mention who she was chatting to no more details were forth coming so my curiosity was killing me.

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Antrim

I asked no more questions but saw she was still texting somebody. It’s late afternoon and she came to me with a cold beer. She said that Richard was still horny and still texting. The thought of him chatting her up all be it over WhatsApp got me horny to. Sitting next to she asked if I minded her chatting with Richard, to which my answer was no not a bit she knows how much I like other guys giving her attention. She brought her hand from behind her back and opened it. In the palm sat my tiny pink chastity cage, a holy trainer nub. The cage is barely bigger than my thumb and the ring is tight fitting. Richard says he wants your cock locked in this tonight so when you shower be sure to shave so it will not be too uncomfortable. She left me sitting a little bemused and looking forward to tonight. Can’t remember the last time I looked forward to a shower so much.

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Pontefract

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hoping this might be me one day

Antrim

We have just finished a late dinner couple of glasses of wine and feeling relaxed watched a bit of tv. I felt I had waited long enough so said to my wife I was going for a shower, she said that’s ok but you know your cock is getting caged when you come out. I did and I could not wait. I took my time in the shower and shaved my cock and balls using a ladies razor. I dried myself and put a little moisturising cream on my recently shaved area. As I came out of the bathroom my wife was sitting on the bed my semi transparent pink nub chastity cage on her second finger. She wiggled her finger and said it was time to put your little cock in its cage where Richard wants it. She unlocked the pin and handed me the ring. It’s tight to get on so I always do this bit myself. My wife watched as I pulled my sack through the ring then eased each testicle through, finally I threaded my cock through and adjusted the ring so it was snug against my body. She took her phone and opened WhatsApp to my horror she pressed the camera icon and face timed Richard. She checked he could see and hear then handed me her phone and said to me to show him what was happening. My wife too the tiny pink plastic cage and placed it over the head of my cock which immediately began to stiffen, she push firmly squeezing my cock into its tiny home sliding it into its place on the main ring. She too the key with the locking pin on it and slid it into the slot turning and removing the key. It was now locked up and we heard an intake of breath from Richard. She took the key and hung it round her neck on a gold chain that allowed it to nestle between her breasts. Richard came over the phone saying he had never seen anything so horny as a wife locking up her husbands cock and knowing it had been done to please him. My wife held out a pair of pink satin panties which I stepped into and she pulled up to cover my caged cock. Then slipped a short pink nighty over my head. Saying to richard I was all ready for bed. Richard said good night and my wife and I slipped into bed.

Antrim

We lay in bed cuddling my wife checking that my cage was not uncomfortable. She and Richard swapped a few more WhatsApp messages and finally I asked if she was seeing Richard tomorrow. She gave me a smile and said that it was only a couple of weeks since I had been sent out for a few hours while Richard visited. My wife scrolled through the messages until she found the one she wanted. It was from Richard and asked “I’m really really horny with all this heat, can I borrow Amanda tomorrow for a few hours?” I was a bit confused so she spelled it out while scrolling through the messages and letting me read a few. All day they had been talking about my wife lending me to her friend for his sexual pleasure. That he wanted my cock to be caged and be shown a photo of this, well she went one better than that. He wanted to see me dressed for bed. I was to drive home in the morning and dress in something sexy. Richard would arrive when I was ready and I was then to do what’s ever pleased him. A mixture of trepidation excitement and all sorts of other feelings ran through my head. Needless to say I know I’m going to have trouble sleeping tonight.

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking to reading more great story

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Antrim

Well I was right sleep did not come easy. My poor cock tried its best to get hard, I tossed and turned. Finally falling into a disturbed sleep. I woke early and decided I was going to really enjoy my day as Amanda. I began to sort out my outfit in my head some ideas I had to discount, my black leather mini skirt had a broken zip. My wife woke and I excitedly told her of my thoughts on outfits to please Richard. She said she was pleased that I was showing commitment to being his pleasure but she had already picked out an outfit that she was sure to get him turned on, after all she said we girls dress to please the man. I made us coffee and she checked my cage was still secure and comfortable. So now I’m dressed, in white panties, cotton shorts, tee shirt, trainers and socks and ready to drive the 1 hour back home. I’ll set off shortly in my car.

Antrim

At home now have plenty of time to get ready, first thing was to shower, shave and get nice and clean. Next was to paint my toenails first two coats of dusky pink colour followed by a a clear gel coat. While this was drying I started on my makeup first I shaped my eyebrows then foundation, black eyeliner along my lower lids, dark blue eyeshadow and a lighter blue above on my upper eye lids. I find these colours help emphasis my blue eyes. Back too the finds toon and a dusting of face powder over the foundation. I used a light brown eyebrow pencil to extend my eyebrows. Black mascara to thicken and extent my eye lashes. I used blusher to colour my cheek bones and a lighter powder above and below to shape my face. Red lip liner pencil to shape my lips. Now to start dressing. First some sweet bouquet deodorant. I pulled a new pair of black holdup stockings up my smooth legs (Tesco’s are nice and long) they come high up on my thighs. Next my open cup support bra, I’m blessed with c cup breasts so this gives me a braless look. I stepped into my black waist reducer (most of us need a little help). Next my black wet look bodycon minidress, it’s very clingy and barely covers the Lacy tops of my stockings plus it low at the front so it only just over my nipples. I stepped into my clear pvc panties and pulled them up. Next I pulled on my over the knee black leather boots. I brushed out my blonde shoulder length wig and put it on. Finally I put on my silver earrings bracelet and dress rings. I put the filter on to make coffee and while this was brewing I’m painted my finger nails to match my toes. When the coffee was brewed I poured a cup strong and black. While I had my coffee I pulled my dress down and put my nipple suction cups on them and sat to up date my post. I’ve just put on my black leather collar that says cuckold across the front and attached my chrome chain leash to it. Richard has messaged to say he is on his way and will be here before 11:00, It’s now 10:45 I've cleaned my teeth and put on a spray of Dior eau de toilette. I’m ready my nipples are very pert and sensitive, I hear a car pull into the drive and hit the post button

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Antrim

I’m sitting having a cup of coffee, I drink too much coffee. I’m back in shorts n tee shirt and panties, my wig is hanging pack on it’s form in the wardrobe my dress back on its hanger, boots are on the shelf. My face clear of makeup and nail polish removed. It’s time go back to our holiday home.

Oh I missed a chapter out

Antrim

As Richard arrived at the bottom step I opened the door. His eyes about popped out of his head which was about level with the hem of my dress showing plenty of stocking top. I turned knowing that as I leaned forward slightly he would get a glimpse of my clear pvc panties. He came in to the house and I handed him the leash attached to my collar while I closed and locked the door. As I turned to face him his eyes went to my breasts and the perky nipples barely hidden behind the plunging neckline of my black wet look dress. He pulled me towards him and we kissed passionately his tongue finding mine while he cupped my breasts in his hands and pinched my sensitive nipples. His hands wandered down and round my waist to the small of my back pulling me closer. Then down further over the cheeks of my ass squeezing them making the pvc rustle slightly. His finger lifted the hem of my dress to my waist and he ran his hands down one the cheeks of my bum. I pushed a leg between his an could feel his manhood grow. He pushed me away and turned me side on to him pulling on my leash to bend me forward. He could now see my panties and ran his hands over them the smack each of my ass cheeks making the sting. “Oh my god you horny little bitch, I’m going to have fun with you.” He said. The pulled me down to my knees facing his crotch so I ran my hand over the bulge in his jeans feeling it grow under my touch. He grabbed my head and pulled me toward it. Now I can take a hint so I unzipped his fly and worked my hand inside his jeans and pants until I found a lies of hot hard flesh which I eased back out the way my hand went in. I leaned in and ran my tongue across the head, the gently kissed the tip tasting his pre cum. I eased his foreskin further back and teased the head with my lips and tongue. We were stil I front of the front glass panelled door so anyone looking in would had a great view. Richard pulled me to my feet and using my leash tugged me toward the bedroom, he obviously had been there before.

Antrim

Richard trailed me down the hall and it the bed where again we got into a passionate embrace with lots of kissing and tongues while he groping my ass an boobs. He was cupping my breasts and sucking my nipples hard then nibbling them not to gently. He eventually pushed me away and away and lifted the front hem of my dress exposing my clear pvc panties with my tiny pink nub chastity cage clearly visible through them. He grabbed it and gave it a pain tug “that is so horny having watched your Mrs locking your cock up last night and now seeing it for real And just how small it is, that’s really got to hurt when you get hard”. With that he let go and pushed me down onto my knees in front of him and told me to undress him. I pulled off his trainers then unbuckled his belt and the waist button of his jeans, the fly was still undone so I hooked my fingers in the waist band of his jeans and pants and pulled the lot down to his ankles I grabbed his cock and got the whole thing into my mouth, not much he could do with his jeans round his ankles lol. With a tug of my lead he pulled me off his cock and told me to take his jeans and pants off, as he raised each foot in turn. I went to remove his socks but he said to leave them on!! What is it with guys keeping their socks on? Richard passed my leash between his legs and pulling it from behind tugged my face toward his cock, “suck it bitch” he demanded. Well I was here for his pleasure so I opened my mouth and sucked the head. He pulled the leash and his cock was all the way in filling my mouth with his girth, I gagged a bit but was getting used to it. I spent ages on my knees licking and sucking Richards manhood sometimes just the head and others with the whole length crammed in. Eventually he took his cock out and I was told to lick his balls. I ran my tongue over his ball sack feeling each testicle move under my tongue he was really enjoying this so wanting to please him I took one testicle into my mouth and gent sucked him, the did the same to the other. It made me really horny knowing the testicle in my mouth was full of his sperm that I hoped would soon, but not too soon be gushing out of his cock. Me sucking his balls was really getting him going. He pulled me back with the leash and told me to bend over the bed.

Pontefract

Antrim

Richard hoisted my dress up to my waist and ran his hands over my pvc clad cheeks he pushed my legs apart and his fingers probed between them stroking my hole and then my caged cock. I squirmed against his fingers pushing them deep between my cheeks. Then he slapped me on each cheek and called me a horny bitch I felt something bigger slinging out and down my panties between my cheeks as his hands we’re holding my hips I knew it was hi cock. He pulled my pvc panties down and I felt the head of his cock probing between my cheeks searching out my pussy. I was so horny I just wanted him inside me and begged him to put his big cock in me. He pulled my panties all the way down, I stepped out of them and Richard tossed them aside. He grabbed the lub I had placed on the bedside table and slid a finger into me. Then I felt his cock slide between my cheeks and gently probe my tight pussy, I told him I wanted in me and he pushed but I was to tight for his big cock. He withdrew and lay on the bed on his back his thick cock sticking straight up. He pulled my leash telling me to get on top facing his feet. I did not hesitate and soon I was on to reverse cowgirl with his cock again between my ass cheeks. I slid up and down it until he positioned the head at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly I eased down onto him feeling his cock really stretch me it was sore but I was in control as I took him inch by inch. It felt so big filing me up. He grabbed my hips and arched his back slamming the last inch into me which ready hurt. He stayed still and the pain went away the I ease up and na k down ohh this felt soooo gooood. We got into a rhythm me sliding back and forth him pushing up on the back stroke. After many minutes I could feel an orgasm building deep inside me it sort of started with little slow waves then grew and grew I knew I was going to have a full blown orgasm while riding him. My pussy muscled started to spasm and I knew he was feeling it he thrust harder a d tipped me over the edge I orgasmed strongly on his cock as he arched his back at the same time pulling me down and back on to him.the he stiffened an my pussy muscle clamped dow hard on his cock. I felt his cock pulse knowing he was cuming from the noise he was making then I felt a warm flood as he spurted his semen into me. I regained control and milked his cock by squeezing it wil my pussy muscle eventually he pushed me off and I felt a wetness between my cheeks. We lay side by side both glistening with perspiration and breathing hard. I put my head on his stomach and watched a droplet of cum appear at the end of his cock. I moved down and licked it away kissing the tip of his cock. Gently gently he told me, as his cock softened i took him gently into my mouth place my head on his stomach and held him in my mouth.

By *un biguyMan  over a year ago

belfast

Mmmmm I need to feel Richards cock deep in me and your soft mouth on my cock. You are one lucky gurl

» Add a new message to this topic