FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cock sucking

Cock sucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I kneel between your thighs as you sit naked in the chair.

I gently kiss the inside of your thighs, run my hands over your thighs.

I cup your heavy balls and tug I lean in and pop one in my mouth, flicking my tongue over it, I suck, while I massage the other mmmmm....they need to be emptied. I let it plop out still slick with my saliva, only to take your other one in to do the same as they both deserve equal pleasure.

I slide my tongue up the length of your hardness, I use the tip of my tongue to tantalise the very core of you I taste precum.

I poise as if to take prey slipping you between my warm, wet, welcoming lips you feel my teeth slightly graze you as I slide you in. I lick you as I would an ice lolly up and down strong hard locks you throb beneath my touch.

I massage your bulging balls the whole time I lick and suck.

I take you deep throat I almost gag, you so hard, so big so engorged.

I pull you in as I start to suck, I told you when I sucked your tongue this is how I sucked cock. There is no escape for you now I don't want precum I want your hot salty cum straight down the back of my throat that's right baby hold my head in place , grab my hair fuck my mouth, you know I can take it.

That first spurt burns my throat I want it all don't you stop.

Swallowing all I look up at you and lick my lips that's right baby I promised not to spill a drop...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

That is hot as fuck, my cock is throbbing reading this

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Omg that was horny. Thanks for the image mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic