FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swinging introduction

Swinging introduction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Well I suppose the best place to start is the beginning.

I married my ex when I was 20 she was a year older and she was pregnant when we got married. Soon after our first child followed and a year later our 2nd arrived. Life was good right with money mortgage and kids but we got along ok.

Three years later our 3rd child arrived and things that had gotten a little easier got hard again. I was working 7 days a week and our second life all but disappeared life continued like this for the next few years.

Our youngest started school and Paula decided she could work a part time job to give us some extra money. I was now working nights so the kids where sorted after school.

Paula came home one night a said that there works where having a Christmas party at a country hotel it eas free all we had to pay for was the room.

I made sure I was off and then forgot all about it as it was June.

As December approached Paula reminded me of the party, I arranged for my parents to have the kids for the night packed a overnight bag and off we went.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Thurrock

We arrived at the hotel about lunch time, at reception we where told that our room would be ready shortly and that we could use the hotel facilities while we waited.

The hotel had a spa so we decided to go for a swim or should I say my usual gym outing Sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and pool to cool off. We heard for the spa reception, the woman on the reception said we could use the separate changing rooms or as the hotel was only for the company function we could use the family changing area

We decided to stick together and use the family changing area. We entered the changing room and it was typical of family changing rooms lockers in one half and then a large amount of large cubicles for families to change in.

As we where the only one in we decided to change on the bench in front of the lockers. I stripped off and put on my swim shorts in no time, Paula was a bit slower as I looked up she was just removing her jeans to reveal her lovely arse with a black thong squeezed between her cheeks.

Now Paula was no skinny girl she was a was a sexy size 14 with big 36E tits. She saw me looking and smiled at me and proceeded to remove her t shirt and bra revealing those lovely tits with the pink nipples. Then off came the thong, Paula was a natural blond but she had completely shaved her pussy she saw my look and said well you used to like it like this? I do I replied I had forgotten what it looked like shaved, well maybe it’s time you found out again.

She came towards me carrying her clothes to put them in the locker as she got close I could see her lips poking out which I love. She put her clothes in the locker and got her swimming costume she proceeded to put on the costume which was a new Speedo one, the ones that are cut high on the thigh and go tight around the neck. Wow she looked so hot the costume complemented her curves and her arse was stunnning as the costume had a perfect line where it went up the crack of her arse.

Ready she said uh what er yes, we headed into the pool area as we got to the pool Paula hung up her towel and headed for the shower. I was a few feet behind and waited as she gave herself a good sailing this just made the costume glisten and look even hotter.

Once she has finished I showered and we headed into the pool. There where a few other couples in the pool but nobody Paula recognised from her office we sat on the steps of the pool enjoying the humid heat, Paula leaned over and kissed me “I love you, you know” “I love you too” I replied

We sat there for about 10 minutes then we swam the length of the pool me behind Paula which gave me a great view of her arse. Once we got to the bottom of the pool the deep end we just held the side enjoying the water Paula was close her tight clad pussy rubbing on my thigh.

Sauna? Paula asked yes why not, we climbed the ladder in the corner and headed to the sauna which was on the side of the pool. We entered through the glass door, it was the biggest Diana I had been in 3 levels in a large u shape. There where a couple of young girls in there, I say young both about 18 Paula said hello to them both. They where both faults haired slime size 8 I’d say, nice firm tits in bikinis. They where sat on the bottom level we went up. As we passed one of them said wow Paula I didn’t realise you had tattoos. Paula had quite a bit of ink she has acquired over the years. It had started with the tram stamp before I met her which has now frown to a large back piece of flowers and humming birds. The tops of her arms and legs at the front which all followed the same motif. It wasn’t something Paula kept quiet but then again at work you would not have seen it under her office attire.

Oh yeah Paula replied I like my ink it’s a personal thing but I like them.

I didn’t know the girls and after a few minutes they left the Sauna. I watched as they left lovely swaying arses and perky tits. Oi Paula said smiling at me, we have never got jealous of each other and have always enjoyed a perv often pointing out to each other.

Who are they I asked? Chantel and Sarah new office juniors. Do they make you think back to what I was like before the kids Paula asked smiling at me? No I said I’m happy I replied, bur I was wondering what there’s both be like naked bouncing on my cock tits bouncing tight shaved cunt squeezing my cock.

Bit hot I said and sucked out dropping straight into the pool the cold had the desired effect stopping my cock from rising. There was a splash next to me and Paula surfficed pushing her hair back, she came in close and kissed me full on the lips her tongue in my mouth her hand squeezing my cock. As she pulled away she gave me another squeeze I know where this wanted to go she said smiling.

We both stayed were we where looking at each other, all of a sudden the peace was shattered oi you to get a room boomed across the pool with an Aussie twang. I knew without looking it was Heather, Paula’s friend from work I also knew this meant Dave would not be far behind, heathers husband. Dave was ok in small doses I’d know him at school he wasn’t one of my mates he was what you’d class as a nerd. Not into football, only into computers etc.

I looked up and sure enough there was heather walking along the side of the pool in what I can only describe as a knitted one piece swimming costume. Her tits where swinging due to the lack of support offered from the costume. Dave trailing in her wake.

Heather just dropped into the pool her arse nearly hitting my head, easy tigger Paula said as we where both splashed. Heather just laughed her high pitched laugh.

Dave dropped into the pool and said hello Lee Paula, hi Dave I replied.

We chatted for a while before Paula said I need some more heat great said heather Sauna or steam? Sauna then steam said Paula you coming she asked me? Why not I was first out followed by Paula pushing straight out of the pool. Nice cozy Paula heather said as she swam for the steps on the corner.

I went into the sauna followed by Paula shortly followed by Heather, we sat on the 2nd tier Heather headed for the top positioning herself between us. I asked where Dave was and Heather said he’s not a Sauna guy he says he can’t breath in here. Heather layer back which caused her arse to shuffle forward it was then I noticed the costume was knitted and I could see through the holes. I could clearly see Heathers shaved cunt her lips all dark and exposed.

Paula noticed this and said Heather your hanging out, Heather looked at us both saying hey it’s only body parts it’s not like you both ain’t seen one before. I was now trying not to look but as with it you can’t help but look. Paula just smiled at me and said you know what she’s like, I just it’s not the first time I’ve seen it and doubt it’ll be the last Heather was not shy about showing off her body she had been at a barbecue of ours once and decided she was going in the kids paddling pool as it was hot we where the only ones there the kids all asleep so she’s stripped naked and plo led herself in the pool.

She was attractive but her tits were saggy after having her kids. I’d loved to have seen her when she was in her prime how Dave had pulled her was still mystery to me but hey.

We sat there chatting for a while me staining at her gash through the holes in the fabric. We left the Sauna into the steam room for a while not much to see here due to the steam then a quick dip before heading for the jacuzzi it was a large jacuzzi with loads of bubbles and jest you couldn’t see below the water.

Dave was already sat there we got in and sat down Paula next to me Heather sat next to Dave across a corner so we could carry on talking. After a few minutes I felt a foot on my groin I knew it wasn’t Paula as she was next to me, I looked across at Heather who just winked at me. My cock was growing as I thought of Heathers cunt and her foot rubbed my cock, I just sat there to scared to move or do anything.

After a few minutes the foot lifted away from my cock Heather giving me a knowing look.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *myouraddiction18Man  over a year ago

wigan

Keep going with the story ??

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

More please

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Thurrock

I will carry this on tonight

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice

By *att_68Man  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start can’t wait to read more

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Following with interest

Wrexham

Keep going please

By *ornycouplepzCouple  over a year ago

here and there

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

More please x

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Amazing more please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Thurrock

By the time the foot left my cock it was solid, Heather was grinding like a Cheshire Cat, Paula was yabbering away to Heather and Dave well let’s just say he was being Dave.

Paula poked me well Lee what do you think of that? Eh what sorry was miles away what you on about? Paula just said men in that tone women use, Heather just burst out laughing in her loud Aussie laugh, well hun you know they have 2 brains and if one is thinking the other goes to sleep. At this Paula laughed yeah I know what you mean upstairs and downstairs and laughed along with Heather. I was thinking yeah and Heather has kicked downstairs into action.

Coming for a swim? Paula asked I’ll join you in a minute I said still with a pretty hefty boner i dern”t stand up. I’ll come with you hun Heather said.

At this Paula got out the jacuzzi looking stunning in the one piece her tits looked amazing and her arse with the crease up the crack looked stunning. Next Heather stood up being not to shy of 6ft the water in the jacuzzi did not cover her crouch and she walked towards me giving me another good view of her pussyagain I could clearly see her darker lips protruding through the holes it her costume and her tits were swinging away. This didn’t help my downstairs brain and Heather new it smiling as she passed.

Paula waited for her and they both walked to the pool together Paula her costume clearly showing the crack of her arse and Heathers was pulled into her arse almost like a thong her nice peachy arse cheeks exposed either side going down to her long thighs and legs. They both entered the pool and started to do that breast stroke swim women do up the pool. I sat there watching their arses break the surface as they went.

Eventually my downstairs brain switched off and my cock went down. I just sat there chilling watching the 2 arses going up and down the pool. After a few lengths Heather left came out of the pool over to the Jacuzzi and said you had enough Yet Dave? He replied whenever you have I’m ready. My eyes again all the time fixed on that stunning looking pussy I could just imagine eating it and what it would taste like. The darker brown/pink of the protruding lips clearly visible through the holes.

Dave got out of the jacuzzi and said see you later Lee, yeah ok mate I replied being polite more than anything. Heather shouted later doll to Paula and they left heading towards the changing rooms.

After 5 minutes Paula came out of the pool and all I could see was James Bond and Ursula Andres in Dr No lol not that Paula looked like her or anything, ready love? I got out the jacuzzi and we headed down the corridor to the changing area.

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

Looking forward to hearing more be

London

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Looking forward to more think this going to be very hot

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

cambridge

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

Hertfordshire

Its good but need more

Wrexham

Awesome, but I need more please

Whiteley

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Thurrock

We got to the changing room as before it was deserted, we grabbed the shower gel, shampoo and towels and headed for the showers. The showers where all in frosted glass compartments but a consideration had been made as they where all larger to accommodate a family. There was another shower running at the far corner, I went into the first compartment and was followed by Paula. Once in side there was a small bench to one side and hooks on the other with the shower being mounted on the wall all in all it was about 6ft deep and a good 5ft wide. I turned on the shower adjusted the temperature, Paula was sat on the bench minus her costume, she looked stunning her tits looked massive and as I’ve said she wasn’t the thinnest woman in the world but to me she looked perfect. Who’s going first I asked? She said well I will I’ll wash my hair and put the conditioner on then while I let it soak in you can go, ok I said moving out the way Paula stood up and walked to the shower taking the shampoo and conditioner I took off my shorts and sat on the bench.

Paula stood under the shower and started to wash her hair what a sight it was water running down her massive tits over her rounded tummy and dripping off her nicely shaved cunt as I sat there I was stroking my cock, Paula looked at me “enjoying yourself there are you”? “I’m enjoying the view” I replied. She winked and smiled at me good she said and carried on opening her legs slightly.

By the time she’s finished and applied the conditioner I was rock hard. Your turn she said looking at my hard cock as I stood up someone is pleased to see me she said. I headed to the shower and proceeded to wash my hair, I was just stood forward of the shower as I worked the shampoo into my hair when I felt something warm on my cock and the realised it was a tongue closely followed by a mouth it felt amazing now I’m one of these guys who likes to watch his cock being sucked but I couldn’t open my eyes due to the soap so had no option than to just stand there. I thought about stepping back to wash the soap off but I was really enjoying the sensation which as I couldn’t see felt amazing the loss of sight seemed to enhance the feeling sensation. I knew what was coming as Paula did enjoy sucking my cock she loved the smoothe shaved look. As I said I knew what was coming she pushed my cock into my stomach and started working on my balls, this followed a familiar pattern of licking all the sack and then sucking one then the other before going back upto my cock and taking it all to the hilt. As here head bobbed rhythmically up and down my cock I could feel the sensation of my orgasam building and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I came. I stepped back under the water quickly washing the shampoo from my hair, Paula said in a slightly hurt tone something wrong? No I replied I want to fuck you and didn’t want to cum. Mmmmm she replied standing back up she turned her back to me and moved sideways putting her hands on the bench seat come on then she said I positioned myself behind her looking down at her peach big round arse. I put my hand between her legs opened her pussy lips with my fingers and she was soaking and not from the shower. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times opening her up and then I punched my cock into her wonderfully wet cunt.

I started slowly rocking back and forth the odd grunt escaping Paulas mouth. She was soon pushing back to get all my cock and I didn’t think I could last long I love fucking Paula from behind but her tatts turned me on and I could never normally last too long. But it seemed within seconds Paula was quivering and bucking as she started to orgasam she was grunting like a stuck pig then her cunt was clamping my cock that was it I blew and it was a good 5 or 6 large squirts. Jesus I hadn’t cum like that in ages and it was all over in a matter of minutes. I was stood there my quivering wife still bent over my cock softening in her well lubed pussy. By cock slid out and Paula turned and sat on the bench still shudders going through her body I lent down and kissed her she returned the kiss with so much passion I thought she was going to eat my face. As she finally let me go I pulled back and she said thankyou I needed that. So did I, I replied.

Leeds

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

London

manchester

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Looking forward to reading more of this one.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic

Hertfordshire

Mmm

Whiteley

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

weston super mare

paisley

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Thought Aussie might of joined in

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

well written and some some great descriptive prose ... x A & G

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Really well written and horny

Thurrock

Paula headed for the shower and I sat on the bench watching her wash the conditioner from her hair, she was stood with her back slightly arched. This made her tits look amazing the pink nipples glistening, I looked down her body her legs slightly open her shaved pussy open showing her lips which while darker where still pink I could see my spunk slowly running down her inner thigh as it mixed with the water from the shower.

It was such a horny sight my clock started to stiffen, I was enjoying the show And if one thing turns me on it is protruding pussy lips Paula didn’t normally have them she was normally quite tucked and neat with the occasional little bit of inner labia showing but this was all showing.

I was brought back to the here and now from my musing by Paula asking me to wash her back. She turned away from me, I got up took the scrunchie from her hand and proceeded to wash her tattooed back.

Now as I have said before the tattoo covered her whole back going over her shoulders and onto the tops of her arms. At the bottom it went round her arse cheeks onto her thighs.

My cock was hard and Paula said nice to see I still get you horny, of course I said kissing her shoulders and neck now this I knew turned Paula on I was washing the lower part of her back and arse. I pushed the scrunchie down between her cheeks and kept going until I could feel her open lips a little moan escaped her as the scrunchie brushed her clit. I dropped the scrunchie and slid 2 fingers into her cunt Paula was now leaning forward her palms on the wall her butt pushed back she opens her legs to give me access to her cunt. I had 2 fingers inside her and she was enjoying it everytime I pulled them out and gave a clit a tickle she’d let out a moan.

I slid my fingers back into her cunt don’t stop she said in her raspy voice. I started to massage her arse hole with my thumb, Paula would not let me fuck her arse and believe me I’d tried but she did like her butt hole played with. I could tell Paula was ready for another fucking so I got behind her and again entered her from behind as I started to fuck her we heard female voices enter the shower area chatting about god knows what I recognised them as the 2 girls who’d been in the sauna. I heard one of them enter the shower cubical next to us, I stopped my fucking and was going to pull my cock out of Paula when Paula said don’t stop.

I continued to fuck her as I heard our neighbour start the shower and then get under it. I started to fuck Paula harder slamming my cock into her Paula would let out the occasional moan but nothing to obvious

I was fucking my wife with a young cute thing only a meter away naked now I didn’t know which one it was but the thought of young naked tight body was really getting me going and I was slaming harder into Paula who was moaning and straying to orgasam she whispered harder and don’t you dare fucking stop. I obliged slamming my cock into her as Paula orgasamed I shot a 2nd load deep into her womb. Paula was quivering like a jelly and I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy. Our neighbour seems oblivious to what we where doing as all I could hear where the sounds of someone in the shower.

Paula finally stood up straight and whispers I need to sit down I obliged and moved so she could get to the bench.

This is a great story and very well written. Looking forward to more instalments

Wrexham

I can't wait for more

Northampton

By *amsiMan  over a year ago

Hanworth

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

dungannon

Continue please

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Awesome

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Very naughty

Thurrock

Paula sat on the bench as I washed myself, I heard our neighbour exit her cubical as I rinsed myself off. I stepped out of the shower to let Paula give herself a clean down, she looked up at me and said it’s going to have to wait a minute I’m still quivering. She also told me what had got her so turned on was the thought of whoever was next door could hear us fucking and the more she thought about the more she wanted them to know what we where doing. Eventually Paula got up and showered we exited the shower wrapped in towels as we didn’t know who’d be in the changing room, when we enters it was empty we got our gear and went into the changing boothes to get changed the whole changing room seemed deserted but as Paula said the last thing I need is someone reporting my husband for flashing. We changed quickly and left the changing area without seeing anyone.

When we got back to the hotel reception they told us our room was ready and gave us the key card and directions to the room we where on the ground floor so off we went. We got to the room opened the door and entered it was a large room with king size bed a sofa, coffee table and armchair dressing table and french doors.

The first thing I did was head to the doors opened them to find we had a little terrace fucking great as back then I was still a smoker this meant easy smoke time. Paula came and poked her head out and saw me lighting up, “didn’t take you long to feel at home” she said you know me I replied. She said I’m shutting the door it freezing ok I’ll be in after this.

It was still light out but I knew it’d soon be dark so I got my bearings nothing worse than tripping up when having a late night smoke.

I finished my smoke and went back in to the room, Paula had got our clothes out and hung up ready for later. She was in a dressing gown and said I’m going to have a snooze wake me at 6 as we need to be ready and in the room for 7, ok I said. Paula then lay on the bed and was snoozing within minutes right 2 and a bit hours to kill what to do? I left the room and headed for reception as I’d seen a coffee bar on the way in and thought I’ll gary a coffee and read the news paper.

I ordered my coffee and grabbed a news paper from the rack on the wall and went to find a seat it was quiet with most people checking in at the desk across the room.

I was sat enjoying the quiet when a voice said Lee is it I looked up it was one of the 2 young girls from the pool. Yeah I said can I join you as I don’t know anyone else here of course I said. She introduced herself as Sarah and told me her mate Chantel was having a sleep so she decided to go exploring.

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Looking forward to more of this story

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

weston super mare

manchester

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

paisley

London

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Leeds

Wrexham

Mmmmmmm interesting

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Terrific

By *tio_oyMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

Very well written, looking forward to more!!

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

cheshire/Preston

Urhhmmm

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

Thurrock

I sat chatting to Sarah while I finished my coffee she was a pretty girl. Dark hair stunning green eyes dark complexion pert tits bigger than I first thought I was guessing a 34D. She was dressed in joggers and a vest top with hoddie that matched the joggers light grey and a denim jacket.

After 15 mins I’d finished my coffee and told Sarah I was going to go have a walk and stretch my legs, “do you mind if I tag along” she asked no of course not I said.

We headed out the front door of the hotel there was a path that led to the car park and crossed the front heading into the grounds. Now it was dark but all along the path there where post lights. I said well I know what’s that way so this way I think, fine by me Sarah said we walked along the path not saying much and not seeing many people it followed the side of the hotel and o recognised where my room was. I pointed this out to Sarah who said she was about 4 rooms down from us.

We carried on past the hotel and the path led to a golf course, I said if id known id have brought my clubs, mind you Paula probably didn’t tell me on purpose I said. Oh why’s that Sarah asked because she knows my weaknesses and I can’t resist a course I’ve never played. Sarah laughed she is a nice woman Sarah said I like her and Heather some of the others look down on us juniors but they are always nice and helpful. That’s my Paula I said, then Sarah just said and she sounds like a right good fuck too. What I just splurted, Sarah looked at me and said I heard you in the shower earlier oh I said feeling my cheeks begin to burn. It sounded like you where having a lot of fun in there.

Well yeah guess we where i said sorry for that I said we just got carried away. No need to apologise I ended up playing with myself while I listened to you both just got me horny and I couldn’t help it. I didn’t know what to say here was this young pretty girl telling me she’d played with herself while listening to me fuck my wife. I was just walking dumbfounded Sarah said no need to be embarrassed you are married to each other and sex is fun, well can be she said I’ve only had 2 or 3 good fucks the rest don’t know what they’re doing it’s all fumbling and over before you know it. All I could say was oh but Sarah carried on talking yeah the guys I’ve had who where good we’re all in the mid to late twenties your sort of age. Another oh escaped my lips, yeah I much prepare older guys when it comes to sex she said. By now we where quite away from the hotel there was another car park and a small club house which was all in darkness just a little infront of us I just plodded not knowing what to say.

Do you mind if we sit for a bit these new trainers are killing my feet Sarah said no of course not I replied and we headed for a bench to the side of the clubhouse.

Once there Sarah sat and said yeah it really sounded horny you fucking got me really turned on I’m surprised you didn’t hear me she said. Uh no I was a bit busy I replied she just laughed and leaned against me as I looked down at her she pushed up and started to kiss my lips, I pulled away and she said do you not like me then? It’s not that I said I’m married and she said it doesn’t hurt anyone I’m not looking to break you guys up just have a little fun she said. Come on Lee relax and go with the flow.

I looked at her again and she came to kiss me again this time I didn’t pull back and just enjoyed the experience. We sat on the bench kissing I could feel my cock growing in my joggers I was not wearing any pants as I’d not planned on going far or ending up kissing another woman.

I then felt Sarah’s hand pushing under my wast band and down to my cock. She grabbed it and a gasp escaped her she stopped kissing me and said wow it’s fucking huge and no pubes I’ve never felt a bald one before or one so big. Now I know I’m above average but this was the first time anyone had called it huge.

manchester

cambridge

Northumberland

Love it ,

Xx

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

ayr / glasgow

Whiteley

Wrexham

Fantastic

London

Leeds

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

weston super mare

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

Thurrock

Sarah had a firm grip of my cock slowly running her soft hand up and down my shaft, it feels so big and hard she said. Do you like it I asked yes she replied I think it’s amazing. Then she kissed me again her hand still on my cock, I started to work my hand up under her hoodie and vest I was going up her side when I reached her bra I brought my hand to the front I could tell by the feel it was a plain T-shirt bra as I got to the front I put my hand in the left cup her tit felt amazing nice firm fleshy. I worked my hand in further then I felt something I didn’t expect a small metal ball. What’s that I asked oh I have my nipples pierced. My hand by now had said nipple between finger and thump, it was larger than I’d expected and was already hard I could also feel the bar running through her nipple and coming out the other side where there was another ball.

Sarah was still slowly wanking my cock in my pants, stand up she said. I carefully untangled my hand from her bra and stood up facing her. She then pulls my joggers down as the waste band went down it caused my cock to spring out, another gasp escaped Sarah’s lips as she saw my cock for the first time. She wasted no time and was straight in there sucking my cock. She was like a dyson sucking the end of my cock I could feel her trying to get more into her mouth but she soon gagged and released it. Sorry she said I can’t get anymore in, it’s ok I said you do as you like im enjoying itSarah carried on sucking my cock and wanking it with her hand. My turn I said what she asked. I told her to stand up and I sat back on the bench. As she stood in front of my head was level with her belly button. As I said it was dark but now my eyes had adjusted to the dim light conditions. I sat forward and pulled her joggers down holding either side, they came down easily and fell in a bundle at her ankles, this revealed her from the waste down she had a tiny what looked to be black plain thong which was tight against her mound I put my thumbs in the waste band and they followed the joggers to her ankles. This revealed a shaved pussy and I could see the dark line of her slit. I reached forward and cupped it with my hand a grasp escaped Sarah as my hand came into contact with her pussy. I stroked I gently applying pressure with my middle finger which soon opened her pussy which was nice and moist. I pulled my hand back until my finger found her clit, another gasp as I rubbed her bean with my finger. I then went back down and found the opening to her cunt and proceeded to finger fuck her hole. First one finger then two eventually three. Sarah was soon gasping as my fingers worked her cunt which was soon soaking with her juice. Her count started to clamp my fingers I moved my thumb so it was rubbing her clit, yes she gasped and soon I could feel her coming on my hand she was panting like a knackered dog. As she came I pulled my hand out of her pussy and she flopped forward onto me I held her as she slowly regained some composure, she then said I’ve never cum like that before it was fantastic.

My cock was still hard and I could feel it pushed against Sarah’s bare flesh wether it was her leg or stomach I didn’t know. Sarah kisses me her tongue exploring my mouth. She pulled away and stood back up she then removed her joggers and knickers from around her feet, right she said let’s see it I moved forward so my cock was standing proud. Sarah turned so I could see her really pert round perfect bare arse put a foot either side of mine she the lowered herself her hand grabbing my cock she came lower her hand guiding my cocktail to her cunt I felt her pussy lips brush either side of my cock, she then rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times eventually happy she positioned it and slowly sank further my clock started to enter her first the tip then the resistance as she came lower god it was a tight hole Sarah was gasping. Take it easy I said she slowly rocked slightly back and forth my cock barely in her. She then lowered a little more and the pressure finally opened up her cunt and my whole helmet was in. Sarah let out a squeal but continued to lower herself onto my cock, eventually her arse was touching the top of my thighs and stomach. She didn’t move she just sat still impaled on my cock.

I feel like I’m being split in two she said but I’ve got it all in. She then started to rock on my cock it was tight and I knew I wouldn’t last long. I told Sarah that I wouldn’t last long she said fine just enjoy and let go. She was going a little faster now and it wasn’t long before I felt the sap rising. I told Sarah I was coming she just rocked faster I soon shot my third load of the day Sarah felt my cock squirting inside her, mmmmm she said did you enjoy that? Oh yes I replied.

We sat there my cock softening in her cunt eventually it slid out of her tight warm snatch Sarah the turned and kissed me deeply, thankyou she said it’s the best fuck I’ve had she then stood up and bent over her arse looked stunning she put her thong back on her arse still towards me it look amazing and I leaned forward kissing each cheek I turn. Oi cheeky Sarah said retrieving her joggers. We then dressed and started to walk back to the hotel.

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Nice

paisley

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

ayr / glasgow

Sounds like it could get even more horny

London

Northumberland

Leeds

dungannon

Mmmmm

Best story on fab at the minute

Whiteley

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

manchester

paisley

Brecon

Northampton

This is fantastic....

limerick

ayr / glasgow

weston super mare

.mmmmmm

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Thurrock

As we walked back the guilt stated to hit me, I’d never cheated on Paula never even a cheeky snog on a night out. Sarah sensed something was wrong and asked me what was up. I told her my thoughts, she stopped in front of me and looked up at me. Hey it’s just sex nothing more I’m not falling in love with you or asking you to fall in love with me. No one will know unless you tell them. Did you enjoy yourself she asked of course I replied it was fucking amazing, ok she said and you never know maybe we can do it again in the future? I’d like that I replied felling a little better Sarah leaned in and kissed my cheek good now let’s go.

Once back at the hotel we headed for our rooms, Sarah a room was before mine as she entered she looked back at me and blew me a kiss before shutting the door. I got to my door and fished the key card from my pocket and entered. Paula was still fast asleep I went to the bathroom and gave my cock a wash as I could smell Sarah’s cunt juice on me.

I went back into the main room and decided to nip out for a smoke. As I lit up the next door french doors opened and Heather stepped out she saw me and said howdy neighbour she said hi Heather I replied. She was dressed in a dressing gown and slippers, got a spare one of them she asked pointing at my ciggy. Yeah sure I said as I sat on the chair here you go I pulled my packet of B&H from my pocket. Heather came over onto our patio. She took the packet took out a cigarette and then said “got a light mate” in her finest Aussie twang. I passed her my zippo she lit her cig then passed the packet and lighter back to me. She then sat on the chair opposite as she sat down her dressing gown opened from bottom to waste her shaved pussy clearly visible and on show the lips protruding as I’d seen in the pool earlier.

I coughed and said Heather your erm showing a bit more than you should. She looked down and said well it ain’t like you ain’t seen it before besides I’m a naturist and it don’t bother me if it don’t bother you. Naturist I said whats that all about I asked.

Well I like being naked I only wear clothes when I’m out or if it’s cold, most of the time I’m st home I’m naked has Paula never told you? No I replied. She’s never told you about our caravan over in Kent? No I replied again. That surprises me she did say once about visiting one weekend with you and the kids.

Well I’d be up for that I said, we could pop over have a bbq and a few beers. She giggled Lee it’s a naturist club. A what I said what’s that then. Well it’s a members club and everyone is s naturist they don’t wear clothes unless it’s cold. What everyone is nude I said? Yes she replied, it’s so liberating and a great leveller she went on. The kids love it there’s a little bar swimming pool, mini ten, and the members are all very welcoming.

I was a bit taken aback she could see the shock on my face. Lee it’s normal and until you’ve swam naked you’ve not lived trust me once you’ve done a sauna and swimming naked you’ll never want to go back to textile. She told me more about the club that they’d been members since they first got together and had, had a caravan there since before there kids were born. She was telling me all this with her snatch on display. We finished our smokes and Heather said right better get ready and went back to her room.

I went back indoors.

Paula was sat at the dressing table doing her makeup in front of the mirror “ hi love who were you talking too” she asked oh just Heather her and Dave are next door. That’s nice she said she was wearing a silky black slip with thin shoulder straps.

She was telling me about her caravan in Kent I said, oh Paula replied. “I’m surprised you never mentioned it”. Well I didn’t know how to mention it she replied. I’ve told her I’d to visit with you and the kids, I know she told me. But was a bit nervous about how you’d react. Well I’d be up for it I said but I’d have to do some research before taking the kids as I don’t want any undesirables.

Ok we’ll chat to them about it and go from there Paula said. Now get ready or we’ll be late.

I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth snd did my hair. I came back into the main room and stopped dead in my tracks. Paula was stood in front of the dressing table the slop had gone and she was wearing a basque that pushed her big tits up they where all bulging and rounded out the top. It was black with little red bows the body panels where lace. The basque had suspenders which were fastened too sheer black stockings and Paula had no knickers on knickers she had her black stilletoes on which made her stocking clad legs look amazing. I just stood mouth open staining at my gorgeous wife, I could see her round arse in the mirror the back suspended straps tight against arse cheeks. Shut your mouth there’s a train coming Paula said. So do you like she asked yes I nodded very much. Well you got out a bit quick so I never got the knickers on she said holding up a black lacey pair with a thong back. You don’t need them I said you look perfect what go camando Paula said why not I replied who’ll know I said.

I then slipped off my top and joggers boxers included releasing my hard cock. I walked towards Paula and pulled her into my arms my cock squashing against her tummy. Well someone’s pleased she said now get ready or we’ll be late. I was going to ask you to bend over I said, no Paula said I’m not messing up my hair or makeup anyway we have to go or we’ll be late.

You can think of me with no knickers on all night she said as she moved to get dressed. She put on her dress and said zip my up it was a plain black dress which showed off her curves and the back showed her ink at the shoulders. I zipped her up then dined my suit. Ready she asked as she squirted her perfume on.

Northumberland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic 8

Brecon

cheshire/Preston

Love it when they dress like that such a turn on keeps me hard all night knowing other guys are checking her out

London

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Thurrock

We left the room and headed for the reception area, apparently we had to meet Heather and Dave there. We headed for the bar and I ordered drinks while Paula got a table. Once I had the drinks I saw Paula had bagged a table that over looked the whole reception area. It was still quiet but people where begging to appear.

I sat in a leather club chair next to Paula there where four other chairs around the table, Paula had got the best one for checking out the reception area. She loves to people watch. As we sat sipping our drinks Paula would occasionally say hello to someone passing I didn’t have a clue who they where but none stopped just politely returned the greeting. After 10 minutes or so I saw Heather and Dave come out of the corridor that led to our rooms, Heather was wearing a skintight red dress that hid nothing her tits bulging either side of the split front. Heather is also a tall 5’11” and was on bright red heels that put her over 6” and the dress was short. She was taller than Dave as they walked across the reception and Dave was 6’ not as tall as me but not a short arse.

As they got to us I asked what they wanted to drink, I stood to go to the bar Heather turned her back to sit down and her dress had no back in it and went right down to the top of her arse.

Jesus Paula commented I knew you’d have a revealing dress Heather but that don’t leave much to the imagination. Good unit babe Heather replied, mind you the tit tape is annoying I spluttered hearing this and few peoples heads around us swivelled as I think I said earlier Heather is not quiet and about as subtle as a sledge hammer.

I left quickly for the bar to get them both a drink. Well at the bar my phone vibrated in my pocket I fished it out and there was a text from Paula get 2 more white wines will you. I ordered the drinks and the bar man said I’ll get the brought over to you. When I returned to the table Sarah and Chantel where both sat there. Sarah looked stunning in a gold strapped dress which was long but showed off her tits to full advantage her hair was all up with ringlets cascading down.

Chantel had an alter neck silk Chinese looking dress which was tight and long but with a split that went right up to her mid thigh her dark hair was straight and her small breasts just making 2 little lumps in the front I could tell neither of the girls had a bra on.

Sarah said we are all on the same table for the dinner as they’re been and checked the seating plan.

We sat chatting Heather being loud as per normal she definitely needed a volume control. Dave was being his quiet self not really saying much.

He did order another round in though, eventually the reception filled up then we where told we could go through for dinner.

We went into a larger hall found our table and sat down for our meal it was the set Christmas meal and the drinks where following our table had 8 seats the other couple were a black lady who Paula told me worked in her office she was called Mary and her husband Tom both in there forties she was very attractive with a lovely arse and big tits, Tom fit right in he was a plumber and could not take his eyes off Heather.

After the meal the DJ started and the drinks kept flowing Paula dragged me to dance then Heather as Dave didn’t dance o ly slow songs apparently.

At one point I was dancing with both Paula and Heather Tom and Mary joined us on the dance floor for a spell and this was the pattern for the rest of the evening the 2 girls came up for a dance or three but barley left the table.

Eventually they slowed it down and about midnight they announced last orders. Paula said she didn’t want the party to stop as she was enjoying herself. I went and spoke to the barman who said we could either go to the residents bar or order drinks to the room. I reported back to Paula who said let’s take the part back to our room, she invited Sarah and Chantel Heather of course and Tom and Mary.

I ordered some drinks for the room bottles of wine and a good few beers. The barman asked the room number and told me they’re be delivered. We headed back to our room

Everyone else in toe. The drinks arrived shortly then Dave left and came back 5 mins later with a bottle of whiskey and it was the good stuff. Heather said where the other stuff Dave oh I forgot he said disappeared again returning with bottles of shots.

I nipped out for a smoke and Tom joined me when we went back in

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

Awesome

London

Wrexham

Wow!! This is getting better and better

barton le clay/Harrow

I can see where this is going!

weston super mare

cheshire/Preston

Leeds

paisley

Loving this story

cambridge

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

manchester

dungannon

Mmmmm

Thurrock

Heather was holding court she was sat on the bed her back against the wall her long legs on the bed her dress so high up you could see her red lace clad mound. Tom’s eyes popped out of his head at the sight Paula was next to her the 2 young girls perched on the bottom Dave was in the chair and Mary on the sofa.

Heather was talking about the joys of being nude, she was saying it’s just a great feeling and if everyone is naked it’s a great leveller. The 2 girls looked on completely gob smacked as heather was saying about her club, how as soon as she arrived her clothes came off and didn’t go back on until she had to leave.

Chantel asked her so you do everything naked? Yes Heather replied and you’ve not lived until you have swam nude.

Tom then said he and Mary often sun bathed nude in Spain on there holidays, Mary looked coy and said Tom that’s our secret. Tom just said well it’s the same thing. Sarah then said so at your club everyone is naked all the time and they go about there day without getting dressed at all. Heather said yes well weather permitting if it’s cold some people wear clothes others will wear a dressing gown.

Chantel then asked so what goes on there? Heather replied well there is lots of space miniten which is like tennis but smaller and played with a thud. There is a swimming pool and a small bar, a cafe during the day a club house were disco etc are held. They have events over the summer live bands etc.

What and all this is done naked Chantel said, yes Heather replied. Interesting Chantel said, Heather then said look I’ll show you she then stood up took off her dress travelling her tits and the red lace knickers, her tits looked strange then I realised she had tape on them holding them in position. Her light brown nipples looked like two chocolate buttons on her tits. She then took off her knickers to reveal her shaved pussy the brown lips protruding as I’d seen earlier.

See nothing to be ashamed off Heather said as she sat back in her position on the bed. Do you not feel weird Chantel asked nah Heather said I prefer being naked and am most of the time I think everyone should loose there hang ups and try it.

Chantel then said I need the loo, Tom was staring at Heathers naked body he couldn’t move his eyes away. Paula who was a bit d*unk said Heather you really don’t care do you? Not one but Heather replied. I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and the door open, Heathers face lit up and she said good girl how’s it feel? I turned and looked to see Chantel walking back completely naked her little tits bouncing as she walked her pussy was shaved but had a landing strip she was slight with flat stomach and small rounded hips she had pink small nipples. It feels liberating Chantel said she perched herself back on the bed next to Sarah.

Tom now sat in the seat next to his wife his head swivelling from Heather to Chantel. I went to sit next to Paula.

Sarah then said to Chantel wow babe that shocked me it’s not like you, Chantel replied well looking at Heather and probably the drink I thought I’d give it a go. Paula then stood up and said babe unzip me I unzipped her dress and she let it fall to the floor stepping out of it her shaved pussy framed perfectly by the suspenders straps either side. No knickers said Heather kinky bitch. Paula giggled and proceeded to remover her stockings then she slipped off her basque and stood naked her big tits with the large pink nipples and her rounded tummy she looked so hot I could have fucked her there and then. She sat back on the bed Sarah was staring at her, ok hun Paula said to her. Yes said Sarah I just love all your ink it’s so sexy. Thanks Paula said.

Sarah then said well I suppose I better join the party she stood up and asked Chantel to undo her zip, Chantel obliged Sarah turned her back to us all and let the dress fall to the floor. It was heavy and fell quickly to the floor revealing her lovely round arse I could see the curve of her left breast from where I was.

Paula said nice to see I wasn’t the only one who went commando tonight. Sarah turned revealing her stunning tits each with a dark brown nipple that where sticking out with a silver ring in each and a little heart shaped charm on each ring. She’d changed them from the bar I’d had my hand on earlier. Her shaved pussy looked awesome as she went and sat on the bed to my right.

I couldn’t believe it I was sat on a bed with four naked woman.

Mary then said fuck it if you can’t beat them, she stood up turned her back to Tom and said do the honours, Tom unzipped her dress and she let it fall she had a black bra and knickers on the bra was strapless and pushed her tits up like to big black footballs. Mary reached back and undid her bra it seemed to ping off to the floor revealing her massive black tits with impossibly dark large nipples. She then hooked her fingers into her waste and and pushed her knickers down as she stood I got my first glimpse of a black pussy it was shaved bare and her lips could clearly be seen hanging slightly down.

Right fellas said Heather your turn, Dave get your kit off she said. Dave just stood up and stripped his clothes he got to his pants. He then pulled down his pants and it revealed his hairy cock he didn’t look as big as me but he had a big pair of balls which hung down one lower than the other.

Tom was next and seems to be naked in no time again he was natural downstairs dark pubes and a average looking cock he had a bit of a belly but you could tell he was fit and well muscled.

Your turn babe Paula said, I suppose I said, I stripped my top half then dropped my trousers my boxers soon followed as I stood up my shaved co k exposed Chantel gasped wow Lee that’s a big cock and I like the bald look. Truth be told it was almost a semi with all the naked flesh on display.

I sat back on the bed Heather said well Paula you kept that quiet, what Paula responded that Lee has a shaved cock and how big it is. Well Paula said it’s not a common conversation “hi nice to meet you I’m Paula and my husband has a big shaved cock” , not what you’d normally say to people Paula said giggling. Hey I’m sat here I said. Heather just let out one of her dirty laughs.

Now what’s next? Heather said after she stopped laughing.

Brecon

dungannon

Lovely

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Loving this fantastic story....

barton le clay/Harrow

Keep going!

weston super mare

Leeds

limerick

This is getting hot