Busted on Fab! - 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Parts 1 – 4: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1173911

Parts 5 – 8: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1175182

Parts 9 – 11: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1178550

Parts 12 – 15: https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1180574

Part 16

Unbelievable! I had the go ahead from my wife to have fun with her sister! What the hell was going on?

“Well?” Clare asked. She now stood, legs slightly apart, hands on her modestly curved hips.

Managing to get my seemingly frozen legs to work, I took a step towards her.

“Good boy,” a wide grin adorning her face.

In four or five steps, I was stood in front of her. She looked me in the eye and saw nerves, fear, and doubt in them. My stomach was churning with the aforementioned feelings, but something was driving me forwards.

“Look, relax, go with the flow and enjoy yourself. I know I am! I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time!”

A long time? Eh? That was kind of interesting. I wondered how long Clare had wanted this. Surprisingly, this little ego boost also gave my confidence a shake. Maybe this was going to be okay?

My train of thought was broken by the movement of her right hand. She reached forwards with it and grabbed my bulge.

“Ooooof!” I grunted as she dug her hand into my balls.

“Kneel!” she commanded.

“That’s going to be hard with you grabbing my balls,” I sarcastically replied.

Whack! She drove her left fist into my solar plexus! Fuck me, it properly knocked the wind out of my sails.

“Smart arse. Just remember, I’m in control here, okay?”

Just like her sister, but a bit more physical. This time I wasn’t restrained though. Thinking I was in a better situation than I had been last night, I nodded.

“Good! Now fucking kneel!” she growled.

Dropping to my knees my eyes were level with the belly area. The aroma of sweet pussy nectar wafted into my nostrils. I looked at the panties and I could see they were soaking. My cock started to get hard!

Clare pulled the chair over and placed it next to me. She lifted her left leg and placed her high-heeled boot on the chair. This positioned her soaking wet gusset right in front of my face.

“Taste me.”

Eagerly, I moved my head and put my lips on the thin, wet material. The smell of her pussy enhanced the taste of her juices. The material felt slightly rough on my tongue and lips.

I started probing at her pantie covered pussy. It was frustrating having that material there, I wanted my tongue to be deep in her. Clare pulled my head into her, grinding her sopping knickers into my mouth, rubbing her clit on my nose. My dick was now as hard as it had ever been!

“Oh, you dirty bastard,” she gasped. As she moved her hips, I could sense her pussy opening under the flimsy material of her panties. Eager to please, I tried pushing the crotch of her panties into her wet gash with my tongue.

“It’s no good, she moaned, “These need to come off!” Clare moved her groin away from my pussy juice covered, face. She took her leg off the chair, slipped her thumbs either side of the thin waistband and lowered her panties down, over her boots.

As she did so, some of the wetness from her panties got onto her boots, causing them to shine even more.

Clare dropped her panties onto the table and lifted her left leg back on to the chair, exposing her delightfully shaved pussy. Her vulva was rosy red, flushed with excitement. It looked so inviting, I so wanted to kiss, tease and nibble it until it flowed like a river.

“Taste me,” she said again, placing her left hand on her pussy. I was a little confused, how was I meant to taste her if she had covered herself up?

Then I saw that her right hand was pointing to the wet areas on her boots! Surprisingly, my dick twitched with anticipation. Now, I liked a pair of sexy heels and boots, but I didn’t think I was one to enjoy cleaning a pair with my tongue. My cock thought otherwise!

Again, eager to please, I shuffled slightly forward on my knees, bent my head slightly and started to lick one of the damp patches on her boots. It didn’t taste as sweet as her knickers, but I still got a hint of the honey-like flavour. The feeling of my tongue on the smooth PVC material was something else. I couldn’t believe my tired cock was so rampant!

Without being told, I searched for all the damp areas and gave them a good clean.

“Well done, Steve. You are an obedient one, aren’t you?”. I was glad I had pleased her.

When I had finished, Clare gently pushed my head back so that I was forced to sit on my heels. Her pussy was about a foot from my face.

“I want you to sit on your hands, and do not move them. Also, you are to keep looking forwards, no matter what. Got it?” Her voice was clear and firm.

“Yes” and I nodded, showing that I understood. Raising my bum from my heels, I placed both hands, palms downwards, on to my heels. I then sat on the backs of my hands, semi-locking them in place.

When I finished moving, Clare edged forward until her beautifully aromatic vagina was a mere five or six inches from my slightly up-turned face.

Slowly she opened her clit hood with two fingers from her left hand. It was slightly darker than all the other areas of her pussy. Then, with her left index finger, she traced a long, slow line, up her inner left thigh, around her crotch and on to her exposed clit. As she touched it, she let out a little gasp.

Then she started to gently flick her clit with that finger. Sometimes the sensations would be too much, and her legs would buckle slightly. This nearly always brought her pussy within licking range. But I refrained from attempting it. This was ridiculously horny!

As she flicked and stroked her bean, I could hear the wetness accumulate in her love hole. Little trickles of pussy nectar ran down her right thigh. I so wanted to clean them up!

Soon Clare’s rubbing became quicker and broader. Her hand started moving really quickly over her clit. I noticed that her breathing was now in short sharp gasps, and I could see her legs trembling a little.

Good, I thought. She’s about to cum. Cum? Fucking hell! That was an understatement!

“Yes, yes, YES!” she screamed, and a torrent of warm fluid flew from her pussy, splashing into my face! It was so unexpected that it went into my eyes, up my nose and all over the rest of my face! It wasn’t as sticky or as pleasant smelling as her pussy juice, but it certainly wasn’t unpleasant!

As I had been temporary blinded by the first gush, I could only sense the others. Clare strained up to climax and gasped on release. As she gasped, I would hear or feel fluid hit me somewhere. Soon my clothes were as wet as my face. The fluid seeped through my t-shirt, ran down my torso and started running into my boxers!

“Fucking hell Clare”, I started to say. I was cut-short by an almighty SLAP across my face!

“F F F Fuck….ing sh sh shut…up”, she managed to say. I could hear her fidget around as she spasmed.

My cheek stung like a bugger! Trying to blink the fluid from my eyes, I could feel my eyes slowly drying out and I got worried that my eyelids were going to be clamped shut!

“Please, Clare can…” SLAP! My cheek took another ferocious smack!

That’ll be a no then. I sat on my hands, feeling my face sting and the juices on it start to dry out! I needn’t have worried though, as suddenly, I felt Clare’s hands on the back of my head. She pulled me into her gash.

“Eat me!” she growled.

Needing no further invitation, I started probing with my tongue. It slipped up into her open vagina. All the thick gooey love juices that coated her inside, were gratefully lapped up by my eager tongue.

Hearing Clare moan, I knew she was loving this! Keeping up the lapping for a little while longer, I then thought about getting my tongue on to her clit, which was currently being rubbed on my nose!

Slipping my head back slightly, I managed to extricate my tongue from her vagina. Then I set about working that gorgeous little clit!

“Mmmmmmmm Yes! Come on you dirty fucker!” she started to call out as she was nearing orgasm. Alternating between delicate tip of the tongue flicks, and full-on tongue licks, I sent her over the edge!

“Keep that up, please!” she begged.

A she came, Clare grabbed my hair and smashed her pelvic bone into my nose! The pain caused me to flinch a lot, which in turn, made me open my eyes! Her pubic mound was writhing and jerking, I could taste fluids running into my mouth.

Clare kept using my face to bring on the after pulses of orgasm. Each one was getting slightly less though and soon she eased her cunt off me.

Still experiencing the odd shudder, Clare muttered, “Fuck, that was good!” She rested her hands on my shoulders and slowly composed herself.

I wondered if that was it? Having experienced four orgasms in the last 16ish hours, I reckoned I’d be hard pushed to produce anything from my dick. It was rock hard from the most recent events, but I would have to fuck for hours to get him to cum.

Releasing my shoulders, Clare stood up tall, turned and sat on the chair her leg had been on.

“Well,” she said, “That was fun, eh?”

I nodded in agreement. “Filthy fun, I’d say” I added.

She nodded too. “Not quite the fun I told Sarah we would be having, mind you”.

What the fuck did she mean by that? What kind of fun had she told Sarah we were going to have? Doubts and worries again began to cloud my thoughts.

Clare lifted her phone from the table, tapped it a few times and passed it to me.

Looking down at the screen I could see the message trail from Sarah, the most recent one first:

Sarah: No problem Sweetie, have fun xx

Clare: Steve seems a tad spaced out today Would you mind if we got pissed today? I think he may be worried you’ll say no. xx”

The realisation hit me; Clare had done me like a kipper!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This really does get better and better

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

So glad this is continuing

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

such a good story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Oooo so stitched up but such a good stitch up mmmmmm

By *orny and Hard1Couple  over a year ago

Borders

As usual awesome writing

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

I don’t know wether to feel pity or laugh but brilliant piece of writing

Damn that’s hot

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Excellent!

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Brilliant.

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Epic!

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Fantastic

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Twist after twist and still no closer to finding out who’s messaging him on fab!

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Written amazing, best ive read in a while

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Loving this

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Excellent

God I love this story. Can't wait for the next instalment

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

The best I have read in a while

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

newton abbot

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *aughtyThirtiesCplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Fuck we need the next part as this story is so hot and sexy

Really enjoying this. Even better that it could be a neighbour or someone I pass in the street. And I thought Yeovil was not big on fab

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Loving this wonderful story

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Nice turn to the story.

Like to see how he gets out of this.

This story gets better and better

Loving this!!!!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Yes yes yes

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Fabulous

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Keeps getting better and better

By *terobs6869Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

Haven't been into the forum much recently, so only just picked up on this today. I noticed it had got to pt 5, so reasoned it must be pretty good. Caught up with it all today and definitely haven't been disappointed. Great writing OP. I love stories with a bit of realism to them, rather than endless, limitless fucking. And what a great concept to build your tale around. Look forward to reading more

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmmm well and truly done over Steve

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

cambridge

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

fabulous read. Honestly one of the most entertaining

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Think the OP should take a well earned rest from work so he can concentrate on his writing

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Love the twists

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Can't wait for more

Brilliant

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Amazing

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Wrexham

Waiting eagerly for the next installment

I think all 3 women are playing you.

Part 17

So, Clare had tricked me big time. More to the point, she had tricked me and her sister big time. Why? She could go and get laid by any hot stud. Why did she pick me?

Then I thought about Sarah. She’d be crushed if she found out I had just had an intimate moment with her sister. Yeah, we may not have fucked, but having my tongue deep in her pussy was just as bad. As I was immediately after fooling around with Debbie, I was full of guilt. Surely Clare felt the same?

I looked up from the phone and saw her sitting, quite relaxed. Her legs were crossed, and she was making small circles with the toes of the boot that was in the air.

I asked her “Don’t you feel bad?”

She turned her bottom lip down, bobbed her head a little bit as she thought, then replied, “About upsetting Sarah? She doesn’t need to know what we get up to.”

Being realistic, I raised my eyebrow inquisitively, “And do you honestly believe she won’t find out?”

Again, she shook her head from side to side as she thought of her answer. “Well, I won’t tell her. Will you?”

“I’m pretty sure she’ll find out. These kinds of things always come to light.”

“Well, this has happened. We can’t turn the clock back,” she said matter of factorially. “And I wouldn’t want to, would you?”

Thinking about it. A part of me wished we could go back in time and not do what we had done. Mainly because of the pain it could cause others. However, at the same time, it had been an incredibly kinky session! The naughtiness of eating my wife’s sisters cunt was still having a profound effect in my pants!

This surprised me as I had never thought of Clare in that way. Yes, she was good laugh, intelligent and well mannered. But she was just Sarah’s sister to me. Well, that had changed now, hadn’t it? I thought to myself.

“It was incredibly kinky,” I admitted to her. “Not the fact that you’re my wife’s sister, but the sex. I loved the way you dominated me.”

Clare smiled broadly. “Oh, I had a bit of inside info on that.”

“Sarah?” I asked.

Clare paused a little before nodding.

Growing in confidence, I asked her “Did Sarah tell you all about last night?”

Again, Clare nodded. “That she dressed like this, and she cuffed you and tied your balls up? Yes. We had discussed dressing and what she should do, but she took it a lot further than I imagined!”

Without realising it, Clare had started stroking her pussy as she recalled what her sister had told her. Her fingers were slowly twiddling and rubbing as she continued telling me what Sarah had said.

“Earlier she called me on her way to work, absolutely buzzing at the fuck you guys had this morning. She said it was the best fuck she has had in ages.”

Her fingers were working a little quicker now, little wet squelches emanated from her hole. My dick was raging again.

Clare went on to say “That kinda turned me on. But due to this COVID bollocks, I couldn’t phone any of my fuck buddies up. I had to pick someone who was safe.”

She eyed me up, looking for a reaction. I was thinking that it was only me as I was safe? Fucking how wrong could she be?

“Steve, it also helped that I have really wanted to have fun with you for an awfully long time. Sarah has told me everything you guys have done, pretty much from the start of your relationship. The tales of your initial sexual adventures were very naughty. I did find myself start to get turned on by them.”

Her fingers were inside her pussy now, fingering herself rhythmically. Occasionally she would pause as she spoke or stopped speaking as her rubbing had an effect. I thought her orgasms earlier had tired her out, it seemed not!

“Soon I was having illicit thoughts about you Steve. I felt I had to have fun with you. Not that I was jealous of her, and didn’t believe her, but I really wanted to see if you really were that good. It seems that you are incredibly good at pleasuring…”

She tailed off as she closed her eyes and started rubbing harder, her mind going back to the events a few minutes ago. My ego was inflated! I felt good that Sarah had spoke of our good sex life, and that it had made Clare want me.

Clare was panting furiously now. Her fingers were delving deep into her pussy, as the index finger of her other hand strummed her clit. The juices were running again, I so wanted to taste her again.

“Uh, uh, uh, oh my God, uh, uh, UH, oooooh!”

It was an amazingly erotic sight. It was clear to me that she needed a cock inside her. I had a decision to make. Was fucking her going to make the situation any worse? Would Sarah be less annoyed if she found out I had only eaten her sisters quim?

No. I didn’t think s!. In for a penny, I thought.

I stood up, kicked off my shoes and dropped my trousers. Then I virtually ripped my T-shirt off and stepped towards Clare.

She must’ve sensed me coming closer as she opened her eyes. She looked straight at the massive bulge in my boxers and said, “It’s no fucking use in those!”

Taking that as a sign that she wanted me, I pulled my boxers down. My dick slapped my tummy as it sprang up! I was impressed. It had been a busy few hours for the fella!

Clare pulled her fingers from her muff and stuffed them into my mouth. Yet again. I could taste her sweet pussy juices. Clare was half on her back in the chair, so her cunt was accessible, just a little low. I pulled her booted legs around my waist and lifted her arse upwards.

This time I wasn’t teasing. I launched my dick into her sopping wet pussy as hard as I could! The feeling of the warm, moist hole enveloped my cock. It had slid in very easily!

Knowing it’d take ages for me to cum, I started fucking her mercilessly. I was pumping away, making the chair scrape over the patio.

Clare was being quite loud now. “Shit, Shit, shit, fucking fuck me!”

Her dirty talk only egged me on. I impaled her on my cock and lifted her up. Taking a few tiny steps, I lifted her over to the patio table. Luckily, it was a sturdy wooden effort.

Lowering Clare onto the table, on her back I found that I was able to fuck her more easily. I lifted her legs up so that her heels were on my shoulders, and I ploughed on with the task at hand!

“Come on you fucker, let’s have it then!” Clare kept up the dirty talk all through this. “Oh yes, Oh yes, it’s good. Fuck me harder, oh, oh, ooooh.”

She was quivering on the edge of orgasm. I felt her internal muscles try to clamp my cock. Slowing the pace slightly, I shifted the angle so that I was driving slightly more upwards. I could feel my cock touching new areas of her pussy, this drove her wild!

Clare grasped the edges of the table and strained as her orgasm built. Her face was screwed up and she went red! “Come, come come,” she was panting, and cum she did! “OOOOH, Uhhh, Yes yes yes YES!

She bucked and jerked as her orgasm tore through her body! I was covered in juices, feeling them run off my dick, under my balls and down my thighs.

I stopped fucking her, enjoying the sight of Clare as the waves of pleasure swam over her body. She was shaking and quivering, such a delightful sight.

Stroking her inner thighs, I got big reactions. Her skin was super-sensitive at this time. Her mind was elsewhere, a lovely place no doubt.

As Clare came back to this planet, she could see that my cock was still standing proud.

“Sarah didn’t lie, the lucky bitch!” she laughed.

Clare reached up with her hands which I took and gently pulled her until she was sat right in front of me.

Her face was close to mine. I could see her make-up had started to snudge and that her brow was sweating. Then we were kissing. A long pleasurable kiss, I felt like a teenager.

Eventually we stopped kissing. Clare glanced down at my cock then she looked back up at me.

“Upstairs?” she asked.

Upstairs we went.

paisley

Nice

London

Leyland

Brilliant

By *takerMan  over a year ago

brighton

Very good story and writing

Brecon

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Bradford

Gloucester

He’s not the only one hard

Here!

Heathrow

Dirty boy

Wrexham

Naughty

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Hell I could do with some of that right now!

London

cambridge

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Just wow

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Superb!

By *aughtyfucker66Man  over a year ago

Newport

Superb story

north east lincs

Outstanding story

Keep it going. Probably the best story on fab at the moment

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Dudley

Blackpool

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS  over a year ago

rathmines

Fantastic well written story

Lancaster

Barnet

Such a great story. Cannot wait for the next instalment.

Wrexham

More please

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Really enjoying this story

Keep it up the same way it keeps my cock up

Brecon

Can’t wait for the next instalment

Barnsley

Part 18

The next couple of hours absolutely blew me away. In Clare’s bedroom we explored each other in many sexual ways. We fucked, licked, sucked, nibbled, kissed, stroked, fingered, laughed, grunted, screamed, and orgasmed. There were no doubts, no hang-ups, we just really enjoyed the passion between us.

When I did manage to cum, I was thrilled to feel a decent load spurt into Clare’s mouth. Her pussy had given up by then, so she expertly sucked me off, grabbing and twisting my nuts as she did so.

After we were both spent, we lay on the bed next to each other, just chatting. We didn’t mention Sarah, didn’t mention work, and there was no mention of a ‘dirty man’ either. Clare asked if I’d like a drink and I said I would.

She hopped off the bed and went downstairs, naked (her PVC gear had long been ditched in the previous fucking bout). A few minutes later, with two cups of tea in her hands, she strolled back into the bedroom.

“There you go,” she said, handing me a mug with ‘Naughty Bitch’ emblazoned on it.

Grinning at the cup, I took a sip of the tea.

“Who’s Doris?” Clare asked, in a gentle, inquisitive tone.

I froze! What do I say to that? By pretending to drink more tea, I tried to buy time to think. I decided to wing it, and kind of tell her the truth.

Lowering the cup, I replied, “I don’t know,” and I slowly shook my head. “Someone who has been messaging me, but I really don’t know who they are.”

“That’s intriguing! Why are they messaging you?” she asked.

“They are just mucking me around I expect. Probably one of the lads from the pool team.” I tried to cuff it off.

Clare looked thoughtfully at me and said, “You did seem a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights when you asked me if I was Doris. Are you …. Concerned about her?”

“Clare, I just came around the corner to see you dressed in that fucking sexy outfit! No wonder I looked startled!” trying to bluff her out.

Still looking thoughtfully, Clare slowly shook her head, “Nah, not buying it. Let’s see the messages?”

Unfortunately, I hesitated before replying, “Erm, I can’t, I’ve deleted them.”

Clare picked up on the hesitation, and smiled a little, “How can we build trust in our affair if you lie to me on day one?”

I laughed at the irony. Trust? Whilst we were fucking behind her sisters back? Good one, I thought.

“Okay, I haven’t deleted them but they..” I paused. Could I tell her about Fab? What would she say?

“They?” Clare prompted.

“They’re on a website.”

Clare frowned, trying to take it all in. “So, it could be anyone in the world messaging you?”

“Yes, but it’s not. It’s someone who knows me quite well. They know I play pool in the Orchard, they know my family, they know you…”

“Me?” she asked incredulously. “Me? What do they know about me?” She fidgeted nervously waiting on my answer.

“They don’t know anything about you, they just know you’re my wife’s sister,” I tried to re-assure her.

“Right Steve, I want to see these messages now!”

Seeing her this worked up, I thought it was best to show her. “Let me get my phone,” and I rested my cup on the bed side table and went to find it.

My clothes were where I had lobbed them after coming inside from the patio. Finding my shorts, I got my phone out of the pocket. Unlocking it, I saw I had two missed calls from Sarah and a text message from Chris and Debbie. Oh, I hadn’t thought of any of those people in the last couple of hours. A pang of guilt briefly tugged at my conscience, but I was interested to see what Debbie was going to say.

Opening the message up, It read: “Hi Steve. Chris is being a proper grumpy twat today. So I am teasing the life out of him. You want to see what I am wearing around the house? Xx”

My mind boggled. Skimpy undies? Nothing? A fucking clown’s outfit?

“Go on then” I messaged back.

I then opened Fab up. I got to the messages and opened the trail from ‘You dirty man’. Scrolling down, I was hoping that all signs of the website would disappear. Unfortunately, ‘fabswingers.com’ was still there in small writing at the top of the screen. Bugger.

As I trudged back upstairs, I was quickly trying to think of an excuse. Nothing came to mind, again I thought I’d just try to bluff it out.

Clare was still sat up on the bed. I sat beside her and showed her the latest messages. “You dirty man? Is that what they have called themselves?”

I nodded.

“Why?” she asked.

There was no getting out of it, I handed her the phone and told her to read all the messages. I got up off the bed and paced around the room.

As Clare read the messages she would say the odd bit out loud, “Clara is Clare without the dick, picture of your van, in time, yes, Task 1, cucumber, lube. Ha ha, they were fucking winding you up here!”

When she finished reading she placed the phone down, Thankfully she hadn’t seen the website, or at least, she never let on she had. “What was the story about? And why did I have a dick in it?”

Trying to be as nonchalant as possible, I laughed and just said it was a few scribblings that I had posted on-line. I told Clare that I had read enough of the stories on there to know what got guys going. I was bored during the early days of COVID and fucking horny due to a lack of action with Sarah. This was the impetus for the story.

Thankfully she seemed to buy it. “I’ll have to read it sometime,” is all she said.

I couldn’t believe I had got off so lightly. Why hadn’t she been more inquisitive? For the trillionth time, I was confused.

“Have you got what three words?” she asked.

“Eh?” I didn’t have a clue what she was saying.

“What three words,” she repeated. “It’s an app you get on your phone. Helps you find places.”

I was mystified and it obviously showed on my face.

“Look, open the message up that shows Task 2.”

As I did so, she went to find her phone. I re-read the Task 2 instructions. I had totally forgot about it!

“Look for a package here: ///sits.ladder.suffice

There are instructions inside the package. This Task must be completed today.”

Clare came back with her phone and showed me the app. She opened it up and then looked at my phone. She typed in ‘sits.ladder.suffice’ and the map moved to an area that was covered in lots of little squares.

Using her fingers, she opened the map out a little bit. We both recognised the location at the same time, “Yeovil Country Park!” we said in unison.

“Let’s get dressed and go for a walk, shall we?” Clare asked. “Then maybe we can get to the bottom of this eh?”

Without her help I wouldn’t have worked out Task 2. She seemed eager to help, and to be honest, I was glad someone else new about Cecil and Doris.

“Yes, let’s.”

Bradford

London

Wrexham

Who's Doris

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

north east lincs

newton abbot

Heathrow

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Gloucester

Loving it

Here!

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Still loving this..

More please OP..

Blackpool

Barnsley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Loving this story

wellingborough

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

How does this keep getting better and better!

Wrexham

Hope there's more to come soon

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Keep going!!

By *lly_DollyMan  over a year ago

teesside

London

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Dudley

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

cambridge

Getting very complicated now, this is going to be fun

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

No way!!!! He's gone unlos. We'll never find out now

Llandudno

Sounds like he was typing this out on his laptop late at night, telling his wife that he was doing paperwork for his job. That's a bit precarious. Maybe he got busted for real?

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

What happened to Op was he finally busted on fab??

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

"What happened to Op was he finally busted on fab?? "

I hope he wasn’t

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

More pleaae

paisley

By *quirtyMcSquirtyWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Damn, I was really enjoying this. Hopefully, he'll be signed up again soon!

Leyland

Love the twists

Ah jaysus. Sounds like he was busted by a wife or girlfriend lol.

London

That's a pisser, was enjoying that. Unless he's making it an interactive experience by vanishing then returning

cambridge

Oh no

Barnet

Wow truly busted on fab! What a way to leave a cliff hanger.

Anyone willing to use What3Words and see if there is a package there?

wellingborough

Talk about keep us in suspenders. Fingers crossed he'll be back.

Lancaster

"Wow truly busted on fab! What a way to leave a cliff hanger.

Anyone willing to use What3Words and see if there is a package there?"

I have checked thoses 3 words sits.ladder.suffice and they are near a river in Yeovil country park - miles away from. me !

Barnet

Miles from me too. Any one closer?

By *oodgreen25Man  over a year ago

Wexford

The email story was reported as being copied from another site and that OP appears to be bannedd now, hope this isn't the same was really enjoying this one

By *i4bicplsMan  over a year ago

Darwen

This is brilliant

"Really enjoying this. Even better that it could be a neighbour or someone I pass in the street. And I thought Yeovil was not big on fab "

He’s gone ! could you go and look for a parcel at the what3words site?

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Seems the person who reported him has removed their comments about it from this thread!!!! Well done... i hope you're proud of yourself!

Llandudno

"Seems the person who reported him has removed their comments about it from this thread!!!! Well done... i hope you're proud of yourself!"

Someone reported him! What for?

You sure you're not confusing this with the email story?

I'm guessing he really has been busted on fab by making it a little too close to home

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

What a bummer just getting to the climax (well I though maybe ) Unfortunately this seems to keep happening with really good stories

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Always the good stories that stop, any recommendations for a replacement?

By *ypnoticEroticMan  over a year ago

Two stars to the left and keep going.

Next time I'm driving through Yeovil I'm tempted to visit the W3W address to see if there are any clues what happened to OP

newton abbot

By *inkyPixelMan  over a year ago

Cranford

"Always the good stories that stop, any recommendations for a replacement? "

Unfortunately the two hottest stories that were going have both been stopped within a week of each other

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Good good

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Seems the person who reported him has removed their comments about it from this thread!!!! Well done... i hope you're proud of yourself!

Someone reported him! What for?

You sure you're not confusing this with the email story? "

You can’t remove your own comments after more than a couple of minutes after posting. Don’t believe me?? Try removing your own comments