FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking at the night club

Fucking at the night club

By *uddy lane OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

True story

Wolverhampton Chicago's nightclub upstairs 'New York New York' summer 2008

Myself and my fwb N had been dancing on the floor for quiet a while getting hot and worked up dick grinding tit squeezing, we were in the zone where we ended up in the corner of the dance floor were there was a stool on the outer edge which i grabbed and N sat down on, legs spread no knickers looking at me with her come to bed eyes kissing "i love it when woman takes a bit of control" unbuttoning and unzipping me and pulling me out, by then a couple of young lads had noticed what was going on one of them put his hand on my arm which got my attention and said carry on mush we'll cover ya, i nodded and put my thumb up by that time the other lads had sort of surrounded us looking out to the floor and turning now and again to get a look, N was just focused on me telling me to fuck her i lasted about 2 minutes of a hard fast fuck N was gushing and cumming hard i had to lift N off the stool to get my last squeezes of cum in her, i sat her back down and held close for a while getting our breath back, then looking at each other giggling and kissing looking around all the lads were just watching and a crowd had started to form, i still had to pull out i was going semi so it was coming out it then plopped out throwing a big wad of my cum and N's juice on the floor, my cum smeared cock was lighting up off the strobes jars and jaws dropped and a 'you see that' off one off the lads and then the door staff was shouted, we had to got ourselves together quick with N thanking the guy moving away from the scene, i had a big wet patch like i had pissed myself from N gushing and it was still quiet early so we ended up spending the rest of the evening and early morning at a swingers club utopia wolverhampton.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic