FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Working From Home

Working From Home

By *athan Statham OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

How many of us are still WFH?

How many of us have got a little nasty time whilst WFH.

I just had a little day dream that i'd now like to add to my bucket-list

She works for some kind of inbound call centre and invites me round to play.

We get straight to business starting with foreplay, licking, sucking and biting for a few minutes.

Her work headset rings and she stops, turns around and bends over the desk to take the phone call.

I slowly slide my long thick cock in to her till every inch of it is hidden deep within her.

She mutes the call to take a deep breathe and continues to help the person on the line.

I continue to slowly pleasure allowing the pleasure to gradually build at a steady pace. This continues for 5-10 minutes.

She asks the customer if its ok if she places them on hold whilst she does some checks for them.

I use this time to pick up the pace and get much more physical and pick the pace right up.

I lift her on to the desk and put her legs over my shoulders and proceed pounding whilst she rubs her clit at the same time.

I pull her hair and she screams that shes about to cum, i pick up the pace even more and.....

She squirts all over me and leaks on to her work desk. I continue squeezing her breasts and ass whilst she goes back to the call to finish up.

Thoughts?

Am i just getting carried away?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic