FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > work colleague spotted me - true story

work colleague spotted me - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

this is a true story that happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I was on a video chat site for adults which is 99% guys and the odd couple or woman online for chats, and primarily wanking.

I quite enjoy watching guys wank, all the different sizes and methods etc. anyway, I was online one morning having a quick perv while at work, when a cam came up from inside a toilet cubicle, guy wanking, and I noticed that his work clothes were the same as the industry I work in, highways and utilities, and also there was a poster on the inside of the toilet door that was very industry specific about safe driving, we have them displayed in many depots nationwide so I just put it down as a coincidence and was typing to the guy about giving him a hand and wished I was there helping, he was replying, and he came a nice load, then he typed, actually I know you. My face was full on cam as I wasnt playing, and I could only see his cock and legs so had no idea who it was. He verified he knew me by mentioning where we worked together. (I work for a national company and visit various depots but this one was my home depot, manned by about 40 guys)

i wasnt phased by his statement, its always a risk you take, and he was hardly going to broadcast it about wanking for me. I did wonder who it could be, and spent a couple of hours thinking there could be some fun to be had at some stage.

Anyway, later the same afternoon, about 4pm I was back on the site and this time a guy was on his phone in the bathroom knocking one out. he instantly typed, quiet day at work Ian?

It was the same guy, having his second online wank (which I again helped him with a bit of encouragement around sucking him etc. we chatted for a bit via typing, he wouldn't reveal his name but I have a rough idea now who it is and i look forward to having a proper chat with him next time I run into him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Please do continue soon.

Lincoln

"Please do continue soon. "

No more to report at this time, sorry

"Please do continue soon.

No more to report at this time, sorry"

Well hopefully more will come along and you to get to enjoy some hot fun together

So disappointed... Wanted to hear those 2 cocks unload

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I once pulled into a lay-by that is popular with men, I’d stumbled on it days before so thought I’d pop back to see what I could find. Not brave enough to get out in the dark, I played and drove home.

The next day a colleague text me and asked if I’d been to that lay-by as he recognised the car. I eventually confessed and he met me there next time, we’ve played in various places since.

Lincoln

"Please do continue soon.

No more to report at this time, sorry

Well hopefully more will come along and you to get to enjoy some hot fun together "

I am actively looking for him so i can get my hands and mouth on his cock. I will update when it happens

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

One night at a local cruising spot I had already walked away from my car to a quiet area but on the way I noticed a work colleague’s car parked. As I reached a secluded area I could see him following me. As he reached me asked what I was looking for and I answered anything in my most femme voice. I then ended up on my knees sucking him until he was hard. Then he turned me round, pulled up my skirt to reveal my bare ready lubed ass and slowly slid his hard cock into me. He slowly built up the rhythm until he was pounding my ass, then just as he was ready to cum he pulled out removed the condom and gave me an amazing facial. He then gave me a kiss, said thanks and left. I took a minute to straighten myself out before going back to my car. He had already left the car Park. As far as I knew he hadn’t recognised me. The next day at work he seemed completely normal so I was sure he hadn’t recognised me. Later in the day when we were alone I asked what he had been upto the night before and he said not much. He asked what I’d been upto so I told him I’d popped out to the park we had been at. I saw him thinking for a minute before the penny dropped and he got a bit flushed. We ended up chatting about it and ended up playing quite a few times before he moved to a different job.

Lincoln

Nice one

» Add a new message to this topic